Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Valorie
    Valorie E. Married on 04/02/2022

Great Hair & Makeup

The girls did a great job with hair and makeup. We ended up pushing the wedding up due to weather so we got a little rushed, but it all worked out!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Valorie, it was a pleasure working with you and I’m happy that everything turned out great on your wedding day! Everyone looks beautiful!
    Thank you for using us on your special day.
  • Shann
    Shann B. Married on 03/18/2022

Couldn’t have been better!

Karen was amazing! She was so sweet and also did an amazing job getting me ready for the best day of my life! Thank you again Karen!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure doing your hair snd makeup on your wedding day! You are not only beautiful on the outside, but you’re just as beautiful on the inside! Wishing you all the best!
    Jacqueline Married on 11/22/2020

My makeup amd hair lasted all day even with a mask!

My makeup was perfect for the entire day!! Karen did an amazing job of my makeup, personally I do not wear a ton but she made it, so the makeup was comfortable and lasted all day! She also added some extra powder around my face so my makeup would not come off on my mask.,I didn’t even need a touch up! My bridesmaids and mom’s makeup were perfect and also lasted all day as well! I also like how my moms and my makeup complimented each other and how my bridesmaid’s makeup went well with their dresses. The person doing my hair was also nice, I have thick and long hair and she made it last in an updo all day! I also want to say thank you to both Karen and the person doing hair because they were excellent and patient working with my handicapped sister. I highly recommend them for hair and makeup for weddings my makeup!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We really enjoyed spending the day with your family and friends and are happy everyone loved their hair and makeup!
    I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful wedding photos. I wish you all the best!
    Alicia M. Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful indeed!

Beautiful You (Karen) was very great at communication and the quality of hair and makeup we received was perfect! I got airbrush and lashes for my wedding and it lasted all night! I felt like I looked like a princess and Beautiful You made it happen. I highly recommend her team!

Alicia,
    It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your beautiful wedding day. I wish you a life filled with love and happiness!
  • Linda
    Linda C. Married on 08/10/2020

Outstanding!!!!!

Karen and her staff are amazing!! They did a great job with our makeup and hair. Karen is so skilled at doing makeup - she gave me awesome suggestions and did an amazing job....I loved the final outcome. I would highly recommend her!! We were all very pleased!!!!

Linda,
    It was such a pleasure being a part of your beautiful wedding day. Thank you for making us feel so welcomed and appreciated while we were there working! I’m happy that everyone loved their hair and makeup, you have such an amazing group of family and friends! All the best to you and your husband!
  • Nedy
    Nedy M. Married on 03/19/2020

Best team ever!

These ladies made my day so much less stressful! Thank you for your services and support on a day with such crisis! They made my bridesmaids and I so beautiful in my special day! ❤️ Also they did hair for 11 ladies and makeup for 7!! How amazing!

Nedy,
    We are so happy that everything turned out beautifully to give you an amazing day!
    We really enjoyed spending the day with you and your family and friends! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Amelia G. Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful Makeup and Professional People

As the bride, i was super stressed out the morning of my wedding. With somuch going on and so much to do, it was hard getting everything together. Karen came in early and got set up by the time my bridesmaids and myself were able to start getting ready. She was professional and very friendly and all of our makeup was stunning. Our hair stylist was ill and couldnt make it so we were surprised to have another woman show up that works alongside karen. She was great too. Although she was different than the woman who did my trial hair, she was very friendly and funny and got all of our hair done quickly. Our makeup stayed perfect through the whole event and so did our hair. Overall this was a great team to work with. Karen was responsive and worked with us with all our needs. I would use her again for a wedding or any special event.

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Amelia, we enjoyed spending the day with you and your friends and family! Everyone was kind and fun to be around! I’m happy that you felt and looked so beautiful and wish you much happiness in the future!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing service!

I loved working with Christie for my wedding! She was super professional and made me and my mom feel beautiful for the day. Super pleased with the quality of makeup/hair services and very happy to say that it lasted all night, even through tears!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Anna, I’m so happy that you we’re pleased with your hair and makeup! You look so beautiful!!
    Thank you for selecting Beautiful You Makeup and Hair as part of your very special day!
  • Mary
    Mary J. Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent work on hair & makeup

Everyone’s hair and make up in the wedding party came out amazing. They did a wonderful job and were by far one of the most reasonably priced make up and hair services out there. They were professional and on time. Everyone enjoyed getting their hair and makeup done and the looks lasted the whole day and into the night. Everyone still looked great st the end of the night when the reception ended. Excellent job and excellent value!
  • ximena
    Ximena Married on 12/13/2019

Amazing job!

Karen and her team are amazing! She had great communication following up to the wedding. The wedding party looked amazing. They also came prepared with extra gadgets as I had forgotten my hairpiece.

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

We loved spending the day with you and everyone in the bridal party! It’s been a real pleasure being a part of 3 weddings within your family! Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful photos!
    Brittni L. Married on 11/11/2019

Top notch hair and makeup

Karen and Tammy were amazing. They saw my vision, brought it to life and I never felt more beautiful. They came prepared, set up quickly and paid attention to detail. They were extremely professional, experienced and fun! Their prices were fair compared to others and my makeup stayed on all night and looked great. I would highly recommend this coming.

Brittni,
    It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day! Such a beautiful bride inside and out! Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful photos!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay J. Married on 11/03/2019

Wedding Magic

Karen and Tammy did an incredible job with my bridal party's hair and makeup. All of my bridesmaids and even my mother said they never felt so beautiful in their life. They were timely, efficient, and made sure our looks were perfect. I would recommend them to any bride on their wedding day.

Lindsay,
    We absolutely loved spending time with you and your bridal party! Everyone was very kind and appreciative of our services. You looked so beautiful and I’m looking forward to seeing all the amazing photos!
    Jennifer C. Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing artists!

I can not express how amazing Karen and her team are. I told her what I wanted for my make up and she nailed it to a T. She is skilled in her trade and just an absolute treat to work with. I would use her again for other occasions as well as highly recommend her to others.

Jennifer,
    Thank you for the kind words! We really enjoyed being a part of your special day, you were such a beautiful bride inside and out!! Im looking forward to seeing you again at your friend Nicole’s wedding in February.
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 10/26/2019

So beautiful

I love working with beautiful you hair & makeup. She was early, so professional and did such an amazing job on myself and bridal party. I felt so beautiful for my special day. I highly recommend.

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

I am Very happy that you loved your wedding day hair and makeup! Send photos when you get a chance! Thank you for selecting us to be a part of your special day!
    Sonya Married on 09/07/2019
    Karen,
    I just wanted to sincerely thank you for everything. Our wedding night was amazing and the hair and makeup you provided really made everyone feel beautiful. My bridesmaids all felt so special. Everyone was on time and extremely personable. They were very flexible and able to accommodate to changing hair ideas. Our hair and makeup lasted through the heat and the long night of dancing. I am so thankful for all that you have done to make our wedding the best day of our lives. Thank you so much.

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

I am pleased that everything turned out great for your wedding day! The stylists both said that you were a beautiful bride and a pleasure to work with!
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!
    Tricia F. Married on 09/05/2019

Professional and talented

I have never felt more beautiful!! My wedding day make-up and hair was stunning! My entire bridal party and myself received all kinds of compliments.

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Tricia, thank you for selecting us to be a part of your special day! You and your family and friends went above and beyond making us feel like a part of the family! I’m so happy everyone loved their hair and makeup, you looked so beautiful! I’m looking forward to seeing all the amazing photos!
  • Mari
    Mari Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding hair and make up

Karen and Brooke were amazing!! They made myself and all my bridal party look amazing!! I couldn’t have asked for anything better!!!! I’m so pleased with how it all turned out!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services's reply:

Mari, it was such a pleasure being a part of your special day and getting to know you and your wonderful friends and family! It really means a lot to me that everyone expressed how much they loved their hair and makeup. You were an absolutely beautiful bride!
  • Tierra
    Tierra Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing Job

Karen and her team did an fantastic job on all of our hair and makeup. Thank you for making me and all my bridesmaids look amazing for our wedding day!
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 02/22/2019

Incredible experience!

I have to say that Karen and her team are the best!! She worked so well with all 15 of us and did an amazing job! From correspondence, to the trial, and finally the big day, all of my experiences were incredible! She was so quick to respond with pricing and so fair as well! The trial went absolutely fantastic, Karen was so welcoming and easy to chat with, it made the process so smooth! I could not be more ecstatic at how beautiful we all looked and how great the make-up lasted for the entire day! Thank you again, Karen and team, for playing a part in making my day so incredible! I highly recommend!
    Alexandria Married on 12/08/2018

I've never looked so good.

I am so pleased with the way my makeup and hair turned out for my wedding day. The girls were so fun and professional. I was nervous about my makeup not lasting the whole night but I was sweating like crazy and I even got into a pool later in the night and the makeup stayed looking great! I would highly recommend them!
    Kristen Married on 11/11/2018

Very happy with my look

Great flexibility and willing to do whatever it takes to make your look perfect! Very professional and easy to work with.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 11/11/2018

Exceeded my expectations

I got married in Florida for my destination wedding and didn’t know who was going to do my hair and all my bridesmaids hair for my wedding ! After doing some reaearch I found this company and I couldn’t be happier with their professionalism and the way they made me and all my bridesmaids look !! Our hair and make up came out BEAUTIFUL , and I couldn’t be happier with the job that they did ! I would highly recommend them ! They were on time , professional , and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day !! My bridesmaid were very happy with their make up and hair !
  • Carlee
    Carlee Married on 11/10/2018

Thank you!!!

We had Sammi for hair and Kelly for makeup. Absolutely stunning jobs!!! Everyone's hair and makeup made it perfectly through our outdoor wedding and reception. Karen is easy to get in contact with and is extremely helpful! As much as I hate to say it, I can be very picky with my hair and makeup but no one hesitated to make sure everything went as I requested. Thank you all so much for helping with our beautiful day!
    We had 7 hair styles and 7 airbrushed makeups for about $1,000.

Carlee,
    I am happy you were pleased with the hair, airbrush makeup upgrade and lashes. Thank you for making it a positive experience for Sammi and Kelly. They said everyone was kind and easy going and you looked amazing!
    I am looking forward to seeing the photos!
    Thank you for selecting us to be a part of your special day!
    Karen

Megan Married on 08/18/2018
    Beautiful you was absolutely amazing!! We had to find a new make up and hair artist a week befor my wedding. They were so accommodating and willing so work with us. Sarah was our Artsit and she was so friendly, it was like a bunch of girls just hanging out doing hair and make up. She did all of the women in my party. I highly reccommend Beautiful you hair and make up
    Asherah Married on 03/31/2018
    Absolutely best experience with this company.
    My hair and makeup was flawlessly.
    Karen was professional and very pleasant to work with. She was patient with me because I had her add more eye makeup 3 times. I am very picky and was completely satisfied with the final look. She was able to convince my Mother that she needed lashes which really added to her beauty and gave her such a polished look in the photographs.
    I went with the airbrush service which felt light on my skin and didn’t cake into my wrinkles or pores. It looked amazing and radiant in the photographs.!
    Her assistant that did my hair nailed the Princess braid I was going for. She listened very carefully on how I wanted the braid to look using an extension piece and accent jewels. They were able to do my entire Bridal party on schedule which allowed me to relax and enjoy the experience.
    I would highly recommend this company for any future Brides. Just know your money will be spent wisely and the service you will receive is exquisite!!!!!
    Thank you Beautiful You!!!!

Asherah,
    Thank you very much for the kind words!
    We also had such a wonderful experience meeting everyone and being a part of your special day.
    You looked absolutely stunning and I’m sure the groom was speechless when he saw you!
    I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    All the best!