Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol Reviews

Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 1
Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 2

Linsey Wright · Married on 11/11/2018

A bonus to any marriage

Carol is amazing. She goes above and beyond for her couples. We could not picture our perfect day without her! She is now apart of our happy story! Thank you carol you are truly an amazing person❤️❤️

Rosy · Married on 11/03/2018

Very Successful Experience

My husband and I decided to get married with short notice, and we had a private ceremony. Carol was simply amazing!!! She was understanding, and the most important thing: she was available for us anytime we contacted her. She made our day so special. She is so kind, friendly, and very easy to work.

Kelsie · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect ceremony!

Carol was such a pleasure to work with! You can truely see how much she loves what she does. I did not have to worry about a thing when it came to the ceremony and we are forever grateful for the wonderful memories!

James · Married on 12/30/2017

My husband and I were so fortunate and blessed to have found Carol to marry us! From the moment we met her we knew she was perfect for us. She is extremely professional, genuine, honest, goes above and beyond to make her couples feel special, and creates a worry free and uplifting atmosphere - which every couple planning a wedding need! We had a small, intimate ceremony and then had a large ceremony and we had her as our JP for both! She is truly a gem, and as we are approaching my 4th wedding anniversary, (time flies!) we still keep in touch and I love talking with her:) We highly recommend Carol Roberts to everyone looking for the best of the best! Jim & Kate

• Sindy

Sindy · Married on 10/01/2017

True believer of love

We could not have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. Justice Carol Roberts truly took the time to get to know us as a couple and as individuals. She customized our ceremony to fit our needs and made us feel like we were the only couple that mattered. She was a true joy to work with and has heart full of love which you will notice from the moment you meet her.

Deb · Married on 07/30/2017

Justice carol is a lovely woman and could be a more caring and thoughtful part of any wedding ceremony. She went out of her way to get to get to know us and personalize our ceremony. She kept in communication, confined details and genuinely seemed happy to be a part of our special day. I would recommend her any day.

John · Married on 06/10/2017

Carol,
    We couldn't have asked for a more loving, kind and caring person to conduct our ceremony. Your work is so obviously a labor of love. All the special touches you added combined to make our little wedding ceremony more special than we could have hoped for. We have never met anyone who's gone so "above and beyond" in their work. Thank you for making our day so much more beautiful.
    With Love,
    John and Maryann

Chantal · Married on 03/26/2017

Justice Carol just married my husband & I on Sunday March 26th, 2017. Our wedding plans were very short yet Justice Carol was so helpful & sweet! She was there for us every step of the way, every text or email i sent she was on it to reply quickly! My favorite thing about her, is how well she connected with us, she was just as happy & excited as we were.

Justice Carol is by far the best Officiant to marry anyone! She goes above & beyond for her couples & I would recommend her to anyone whose getting married! She counted down the days as well & was there for me if something went wrong (my dress' belt was completely uneven & tacked on sloppy!) But Shes simply amazing & you feel the love she gives! Her personality is beautiful, her kindness is contagious ????????

We are so blessed to have had the time we did with her, & plan on keeping in touch with her even after! Shes forever apart of us & we literally adore her!!!

Xoxo Mr. & Mrs. Leite ??????

Aida · Married on 09/10/2016

Carol is so nice and friendly. She is very responsive via email, text messages or even facebook. She had a beautiful performance in our wedding. And she was so flexible and accommodating to any of our request. We are so happy to had her as a part of our memory for our big day.
    She even gave us a wonderful gift, a frame with our marriage certificate, which will remain on the wall of our home forever.

Rebecca · Married on 05/21/2016

Justice Carol made our day an extremely memorable one! She was wonderful to work with from the moment we began speaking! We planned a last minute ceremony (under a month's time) with close family, and she was helpful with every step of the process!

kaitlynne · Married on 05/21/2016

Justice Carol married us on May 21, 2016. We booked with Carol over a year ago and she was there every step of the way with us and even counting down the days with us! She is so caring, responsive, dedicated, and truly loves what she does - and it shows! Not to mention, incredibly professional, a great sense of humor, and so flexible. Our guests continue to comment on how our ceremony was the most beautiful and touching one they have ever been to. We already recommended her to our friends who were married last year, and will continue to highly recommend her

Sonia · Married on 04/10/2016

Carol is the sweetest human being. She was the first to respond to my inquiries about a JOP, she always let me know if she couldnt email me back a full response right away, she always got back to me. When we met she was just full of joy and happiness and it spread to us. She got to know us and explained every detail of how things would work. She was fun and helpful for the rehearsal dinner and her ceremony was so beautiful and perfect. She stayed for our reception and boogied with us on the dance floor! She is an incredible person and wonderful justice of the peace and really personalized everything for us. You cant go wrong woth having hCarol as your officiant!

alex · Married on 01/02/2016

Justice Carol did an amazing job! We couldnt have picked a more perfect person to marry us.Highly recommended!

Atiya · Married on 12/31/2015

Me and my now husband got married 12/31/15 and Carol was very easy to work with. At first I thought it was going to be a long process but it was very easy and smooth. I would recommended Carol to anyone she was great. Thanks ☺

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2015

Justice Carol was absolutely perfect for our wedding ceremony! She really gets to know her couples and puts a personal touch into the ceremony. She was great to work with - always very responsive, welcoming, and put us at ease. We kept in touch throughout the year of our planning and she really made us feel like we were working with a friend/family. You can immediately tell that Carol loves what she does and truly enjoys being a part of your special day! We plan to keep in touch and highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2015

Carol was such a pleasure to work with! She really made us feel like we we're her own family and she was there to take care of us. She welcomed us with open arms upon our first meeting and it was smooth sailing from there. We we're so happy to share our special day with her. She will forever be in our hearts! Xoxo

Sara · Married on 09/19/2015

I JUST LOVE JUSTICE CAROL!!
    She made our day so special,the ceremony was absolutely perfect,she made us feel like we were the only to people in the world,so happy and comfortable, she even came in and helped me to get ready and calmed down when I thought I was having a small heart attack. ..lol....To be honest carol makes me wanna Get married over and over again, that's how extremely Beautiful she made my day!..

Justice Carol is a long time neighbor and friend.... my boyfriend and I knew we would be in very good hands when we decided to get married. More importantly we decided to get married with very short notice. Carol was awesome, she responded to me so quickly was so enthusiastic and understanding.
    My boyfriend and I knew each other years ago, but never married. Life went different ways for both of us for a long time, but thankfully it came full circle and we were together again after so many years. Therefore it might have seemed like we rushed into getting married, but for us, it was a long time coming.
    Carol was so supportive and helped us get ready for our big day in less than 2 weeks! She made our private and quiet ceremony soooo special and FUN. We laughed a lot that day (and I cried because I was finally marrying my soulmate). I don't know how much more I can say, Carol was amazing, caring, understanding & flexible AND she was professional, efficient, organized and detail oriented. She is an amazing mix of personal and professional.
    Despite the simplicity and how confidential we wanted this day kept....she made our day extremely special. Even though this was the second marriage both of us, we were still a bit overwhelmed and I feel that no one else would have made it this easy and relaxing. I am so glad we had the luxury to of know Justice Carol and the opportunity for her to perform our ceremony.

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

Carol did an amazing job as the officiant for our wedding. Her heartfelt readings and joyful personality made our ceremony incredibly special. She was also very pleasant to work with throughout our planning process, and happily allowed a few special requests and changes to her normal plan. You can definitely tell that Carol is passionate about what she does, and truly understands the importance of her work. We would be happy to recommend Carol to future couples looking for a great officiant!

Justice Carol was amazing. She was everything we hoped for and more, for one of the most important people of the day. Carol has a passion for what she does. She does more than marry us, she shared and celebrated in the love of that my new husband and i share. Carol is highly efficient and flexible. She really males you comfortable and makes you feel as though youre being married by a friend. On our wedding day she was professional and fun and shared in some of our experiences, demonstrating a genuie passion and love of her career. Thank you Carol!

Cassie · Married on 03/27/2015

Carol did an excellent job as the officiant for our wedding. We were glad that we asked her to attend the rehearsal because it made us and our wedding party feel more comfortable and prepared for the wedding ceremony. We felt like a priority to Carol throughout the planning process and we could tell that she takes a lot of pride in what she does. Thank you, Carol!

Lindsay · Married on 03/21/2015

Justice Carol was amazing. My husband and I met with her twice before our wedding date. She was very knowledgeable and helped us form the perfect ceremony for the both of us. She kept everything light during the ceremony. She went off script a couple of times which helped keep everyone comfortable. Thank you so much Carol!! I will recommend you to anyone I know :)

Justice Carol was everything we had hoped for in a wedding officiant. She was kind, caring, thoughtful, and flexible. I had reached out to Justice Carol just two weeks before my wedding ceremony and she was beyond accomodating. She worked with me to meet our needs regarding the time and location and even traveled in a winter blizzard (which has been a regular occurance in New England this winter) to perform our wedding ceremony. We had a very initimate wedding with only our closet family members present. Justice Carol made the ceremony very special. Her chosen words while performing the ceremony were unique, thoughtful, and filled the room with love and emotion. She also really cares about her couples. I have gotten numerous kind emails from Justice Carol since our wedding congratulating us and sharing her thoughts on our special day. If you want a wedding officiant who is going to take the time to get to know you and your fiance', which Carol does in an in person meeting before the wedding, and one that truly believes in love and making the ceremony for you and your soon to be spouse special I would strongly recommend you contact Justice Carol. We are so happy we did!

Amanda · Married on 12/16/2014

Justice Carol was amazing! My husband and I only had about a week to set a date and get married and Carol was so sweet, eager, and willing to accommodate our short notice.

When we met with her the night of our ceremony she was so warm and welcoming and put us both at ease from the wedding jitters.

She is such a kind spirit and I highly suggest her to perform for your service as well.

Camira · Married on 11/07/2014

We had such an AMAZING wedding ceremony. Justice Carol Roberts is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. She have such a warm and sweet heart. Wish we can bring back our wedding day just for her to marry us again...
    We Love Justice Carol Roberts ♡♡♡