Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol Reviews

Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 6
Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Needham · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Amazing! We love her so much!!

Carol is such an amazing and caring woman. We are so grateful to have her! She really goes above and beyond for her couples and we can not imagine having anyone else but Carol for our special day! We absolutely love her!!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Linsey Wright · Married on 11/11/2018

A bonus to any marriage

Carol is amazing. She goes above and beyond for her couples. We could not picture our perfect day without her! She is now apart of our happy story! Thank you carol you are truly an amazing person❤️❤️

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing fun and professional JOP

Loved Justice Carol Roberts from the moment we meant. Very outgoing. Nothing was awkward or forceful. She understood traditions along with personalizing our reading. I would recommend her to everyone. She was also on time professional and helpful in reminding my husband and I that the day was about us. Thanks carol

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 8
    Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 9
    Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 10

Rosy · Married on 11/03/2018

Very Successful Experience

My husband and I decided to get married with short notice, and we had a private ceremony. Carol was simply amazing!!! She was understanding, and the most important thing: she was available for us anytime we contacted her. She made our day so special. She is so kind, friendly, and very easy to work.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Clint Lacivita · Married on 10/13/2018

True professional

Justice Caroll saved my day ❤️
    Today , finding people to do there job 100% is not easy! And then there’s Caroll Roberts!
    She is a remarkable human! That’s all that needs to be said !

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 11

Kelsie · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect ceremony!

Carol was such a pleasure to work with! You can truely see how much she loves what she does. I did not have to worry about a thing when it came to the ceremony and we are forever grateful for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 12/07/2018

George · Married on 06/28/2018

Perfect wedding experience

Carol married my son this year the ceremony was flawless she was amazing paying attention to every detail.it was such a memorable occasion thanks to her

• Jenn

Jenn · Married on 06/23/2018

Wonderful Ceremony!

I got so many comments about our ceremony, in particular about our Justice of the Peace and how wonderful she was! Justice Carol met with us well in advance to make sure the ceremony would be exactly what we wanted and it still had her own personal touch and flair. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a JP

James · Married on 12/30/2017

My husband and I were so fortunate and blessed to have found Carol to marry us! From the moment we met her we knew she was perfect for us. She is extremely professional, genuine, honest, goes above and beyond to make her couples feel special, and creates a worry free and uplifting atmosphere - which every couple planning a wedding need! We had a small, intimate ceremony and then had a large ceremony and we had her as our JP for both! She is truly a gem, and as we are approaching my 4th wedding anniversary, (time flies!) we still keep in touch and I love talking with her:) We highly recommend Carol Roberts to everyone looking for the best of the best! Jim & Kate

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • Sindy

Sindy · Married on 10/01/2017

True believer of love

We could not have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. Justice Carol Roberts truly took the time to get to know us as a couple and as individuals. She customized our ceremony to fit our needs and made us feel like we were the only couple that mattered. She was a true joy to work with and has heart full of love which you will notice from the moment you meet her.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Deb · Married on 07/30/2017

Justice carol is a lovely woman and could be a more caring and thoughtful part of any wedding ceremony. She went out of her way to get to get to know us and personalize our ceremony. She kept in communication, confined details and genuinely seemed happy to be a part of our special day. I would recommend her any day.

Sent on 09/22/2017

John · Married on 06/10/2017

Carol,
    We couldn't have asked for a more loving, kind and caring person to conduct our ceremony. Your work is so obviously a labor of love. All the special touches you added combined to make our little wedding ceremony more special than we could have hoped for. We have never met anyone who's gone so "above and beyond" in their work. Thank you for making our day so much more beautiful.
    With Love,
    John and Maryann

Sent on 06/16/2017

Chantal · Married on 03/26/2017

Justice Carol just married my husband & I on Sunday March 26th, 2017. Our wedding plans were very short yet Justice Carol was so helpful & sweet! She was there for us every step of the way, every text or email i sent she was on it to reply quickly! My favorite thing about her, is how well she connected with us, she was just as happy & excited as we were.

Justice Carol is by far the best Officiant to marry anyone! She goes above & beyond for her couples & I would recommend her to anyone whose getting married! She counted down the days as well & was there for me if something went wrong (my dress' belt was completely uneven & tacked on sloppy!) But Shes simply amazing & you feel the love she gives! Her personality is beautiful, her kindness is contagious ????????

We are so blessed to have had the time we did with her, & plan on keeping in touch with her even after! Shes forever apart of us & we literally adore her!!!

Xoxo Mr. & Mrs. Leite ??????

Sent on 03/28/2017

Aida · Married on 09/10/2016

Carol is so nice and friendly. She is very responsive via email, text messages or even facebook. She had a beautiful performance in our wedding. And she was so flexible and accommodating to any of our request. We are so happy to had her as a part of our memory for our big day.
    She even gave us a wonderful gift, a frame with our marriage certificate, which will remain on the wall of our home forever.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/21/2016

Justice Carol made our day an extremely memorable one! She was wonderful to work with from the moment we began speaking! We planned a last minute ceremony (under a month's time) with close family, and she was helpful with every step of the process!

Sent on 06/11/2015

kaitlynne · Married on 05/21/2016

Justice Carol married us on May 21, 2016. We booked with Carol over a year ago and she was there every step of the way with us and even counting down the days with us! She is so caring, responsive, dedicated, and truly loves what she does - and it shows! Not to mention, incredibly professional, a great sense of humor, and so flexible. Our guests continue to comment on how our ceremony was the most beautiful and touching one they have ever been to. We already recommended her to our friends who were married last year, and will continue to highly recommend her

Sent on 06/05/2016

Arquidalis Nieves · Married on 04/16/2016

Amazing we love her so much. Our wedding was so magical because of Justice Carol.

Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 12

Sonia · Married on 04/10/2016

Carol is the sweetest human being. She was the first to respond to my inquiries about a JOP, she always let me know if she couldnt email me back a full response right away, she always got back to me. When we met she was just full of joy and happiness and it spread to us. She got to know us and explained every detail of how things would work. She was fun and helpful for the rehearsal dinner and her ceremony was so beautiful and perfect. She stayed for our reception and boogied with us on the dance floor! She is an incredible person and wonderful justice of the peace and really personalized everything for us. You cant go wrong woth having hCarol as your officiant!

Sent on 04/26/2016

alex · Married on 01/02/2016

Justice Carol did an amazing job! We couldnt have picked a more perfect person to marry us.Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Atiya · Married on 12/31/2015

Me and my now husband got married 12/31/15 and Carol was very easy to work with. At first I thought it was going to be a long process but it was very easy and smooth. I would recommended Carol to anyone she was great. Thanks ☺

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • Atiya

Atiya Guy · Married on 12/31/2015

I would definitely recommend

Justice Carol was great with our ceremony. She was able to accommodate the date we wanted 12/31 within a two week notice. Overall everything went smoothly, she explained everything and it worked out great. She cares and makes it so your day is special. Thank you Justice Carol

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2015

Justice Carol was absolutely perfect for our wedding ceremony! She really gets to know her couples and puts a personal touch into the ceremony. She was great to work with - always very responsive, welcoming, and put us at ease. We kept in touch throughout the year of our planning and she really made us feel like we were working with a friend/family. You can immediately tell that Carol loves what she does and truly enjoys being a part of your special day! We plan to keep in touch and highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2015

Carol was such a pleasure to work with! She really made us feel like we we're her own family and she was there to take care of us. She welcomed us with open arms upon our first meeting and it was smooth sailing from there. We we're so happy to share our special day with her. She will forever be in our hearts! Xoxo

Sent on 10/05/2015

Sara · Married on 09/19/2015

I JUST LOVE JUSTICE CAROL!!
    She made our day so special,the ceremony was absolutely perfect,she made us feel like we were the only to people in the world,so happy and comfortable, she even came in and helped me to get ready and calmed down when I thought I was having a small heart attack. ..lol....To be honest carol makes me wanna Get married over and over again, that's how extremely Beautiful she made my day!..

Sent on 09/30/2015

Justice Carol is a long time neighbor and friend.... my boyfriend and I knew we would be in very good hands when we decided to get married. More importantly we decided to get married with very short notice. Carol was awesome, she responded to me so quickly was so enthusiastic and understanding.
    My boyfriend and I knew each other years ago, but never married. Life went different ways for both of us for a long time, but thankfully it came full circle and we were together again after so many years. Therefore it might have seemed like we rushed into getting married, but for us, it was a long time coming.
    Carol was so supportive and helped us get ready for our big day in less than 2 weeks! She made our private and quiet ceremony soooo special and FUN. We laughed a lot that day (and I cried because I was finally marrying my soulmate). I don't know how much more I can say, Carol was amazing, caring, understanding & flexible AND she was professional, efficient, organized and detail oriented. She is an amazing mix of personal and professional.
    Despite the simplicity and how confidential we wanted this day kept....she made our day extremely special. Even though this was the second marriage both of us, we were still a bit overwhelmed and I feel that no one else would have made it this easy and relaxing. I am so glad we had the luxury to of know Justice Carol and the opportunity for her to perform our ceremony.

Sent on 07/14/2015