Beautiful Wedding Announcements Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Jailene
    Jailene L. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing professional

They were very professional and everything came out beautiful

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Thank you so much! It was wonderful to work with you. I loved your Save the Date postcards with the calendar and your pocket Invitations. I hope your September wedding was magical. Best of luck!!
    Ciara Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing! 10/10!

When I first received the sample packet in the mail of their card designs, I was in “awe”
    The quality, design, and options they have are all perfect! I just received my Save the Date’s in the mail and I’m very pleased with them! I love them! I can not wait to have my Wedding Invitations made by them! Dianne and Collette have been so great with communication and help! They are the sweetest! 10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
  • Gigi
    Gigi G. Married on 07/17/2021

Everyone loved our invitations

The best invitations for a wedding. We really got to customize all of it and they sent us over some samples to review before submitting them. Everyone loved them.

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

I am so glad we were able to help and that you loved your experience. We love to be able to make Brides smile and have the process be easy and stress free! Thank you!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Denice
    Denice E. Married on 06/19/2021

Love love love!

We couldn’t be happier with our custom invitations. Collette and Nicci were incredibly helpful, responsive, and professional. Custom invites quoted by another vendor would have been $1,300. We ended up with an even better custom invitation for less than $200! And that was with my many upgrades! I highly recommend!!!
  • Savanah
    Savanah J. Married on 04/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I wish the rest of the wedding prep was that easy!

Heard of this business from my sister in law! They were so easy to communicate and work with. Their system is so efficient and leaves no room for errors to slip by. They were so accommodating, enthusiastic, and the free thank you post cards made wedding planning less stressful. So grateful to have used this print shop!
    Kristina I. Married on 03/09/2021

Don't look any further!

We found Beautiful Wedding Announcements at the San Diego Bridal Bazaar and we are so glad we chose them for all of our wedding stationary needs! Their website has so many templates to choose from and if you still can't find exactly what you want, their designers will customize something for you! Once we placed our orders, we heard back from the office staff within 24 hours, our proofs were all done within 4 days and any changes I wanted were all done within 24 hours as well. Everyone there is super responsive and so accommodating! If you're still shopping for the perfect wedding stationary, Beautiful Wedding Announcements should be your LAST stop!

Kristina,
    thank you so much! We are so grateful you took the time to review us. Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for letting us be part of it.
    Sarah Z. Married on 02/20/2021

Just wonderful

I met Collette at the AZ Bridal Expo in 2020 right before the pandemic. She was the absolute sweetest and had so many beautiful options for save the dates and wedding invitations, so we knew right away that we needed to utilize her expertise. We ended up having 2 wedding celebrations due to covid and she has produced the most wonderful cards for us.

In our interactions, she and her team were timely, professional, and creative - all while listening to and incorporating my ideas. They make timelines very clear and are very easy to communicate with. Everyone has LOVED our invites, save the dates, and thank you cards, and so have I -- as that was a very important piece of wedding planning to me. Thank you BWA for making me a happy bride!!

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Thank you!! It was wonderful to work with you and help create your invitations. Dianne did a great job on your designs. We will miss working with you now that everything is finished. We wish you the very best of luck!!
  • Richelle
    Richelle Married on 10/15/2020

Fantastic experience

They were really helpful and creative with our wedding invitations. They looked beautiful and represented us well as a couple!
    Samantha P. Married on 06/26/2020

Rainbow style

I met beautiful wedding announcements at a bridal show their representative was wonderful friendly and very inspiring. When I worked with them to order my invitations they answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly as well as helped get the most amazing invitations and save the dates I could’ve asked for. They delivered an amazing service for me.

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Samantha! I love that you uploaded these. This was such a fun design. I love creating new things and seeing the unique custom work we do. These turned out beautiful. Thank you for letting us have the pleasure of helping you with these.
    Jori B. Married on 02/12/2020

Loved the results!

They did a great job with our wedding invitations! Everyone was very nice and professional. They were prompt at answering any questions I had and patient with changes that I made. The invitations themselves turned out great. I definitely recommend!

Jori,
    planning a wedding is so busy and I am so grateful you took the time out of these busy few months to write us a review. Best of luck to you, thank you so much!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 01/31/2020

Your search is over

They were amazing! I got the gatefold invites, Rsvp cards, and insert cards. They displayed my pictures beautifully and, as long as I explained in detail what I wanted, they made it happen. I sent the invites out and everyone has been telling me how much they loved the pictures and the invites. Gorgeous! Check them out at bridal shows if possible!

Kristin,
    Thank you for this kind review! And most of all thank you for choosing us to be a part of your big day.
  • Mallory
    Mallory B. Married on 11/23/2019

Great printer!!

I met Sarah at a bridal show, and she completely sold me on using them for all of our wedding invitations/save the dates etc.

They were wonderful to work with and got our invitations out to us super fast! Definitely check them out!

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Mallory! Thank you so so very much. It's always a pleasure to help a fellow designer. I know personally how picky I am with my printers and am just so grateful you chose us to be yours. I sent you a congratulatory email this evening!
    Melinda R. Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect Invitations

I found Collette and her team at a local bridal show and was blown away by everything that were able to do for me. Not only did they work with me to make sure everything was perfect, they also were one of the most responsive vendors I worked with and they were very affordable. I loved how everything turned out and would work with them again.
  • Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Happy with my experience!

I used them for my photo prints, my save the dates and my invitations and I loved how they turned out. Such beautiful quality! They helped me with any concerns I had and they even helped me get my invitations sooner because I was in a pinch.

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words! Your review and referral are the biggest thanks we can receive!
  • Whitney
    Whitney G. Married on 08/25/2019

Perfect partnership

I can’t believe how easy and quick everything was from my design to them printing and shipping out the final products! I don’t think I could of gone with any company besides BWA. They are so professional and sweet! They send you different choices in paper and finishes before you get the final product and I think that’s just so neat. Nothing beats being able to have the ability to feel what your invitations will be like before you approve it to be printed. I can’t thank you enough for being so amazing and patient with me!

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Whitney, your words are seriously bringing me to tears! I am so so thankful for this kind review. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your beautiful day. And I'm glad you enjoyed that printed rough draft as much as I do.
  • Alexis
    Alexis H. Married on 07/21/2019

Great Deal at Oregon Wedding Showcase

They offered a wonderful deal at the showcase, $50 down and you get half off everything you order through them. So glad to have found them!

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Thank you Alexis! Your review means so much to us. We are so happy you found us as well! Congratulations on your wedding.
    Jennie L. Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Invitations

I was at a bridal show and they were one of the vendors. Beautiful Invitations that we got for half price! They were great to work with and our invitations turned out great!! Would recommend them to anyone needing an invitation!

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Jennie, we appreciate your review more than you know. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this for us. And thank you for letting us be a part of your big day.
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect for all types of Brides!

I am very particular in how I want things and they worked with me every step of the way! Every change we made they were helpful and responsive. I loved that they don’t want us to be “cookie cutter brides” and was willing to create whatever we imagined! My invitations came out beautifully (I still get compliments) and for an amazing price.

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Sarah, we love hearing that! Honestly best compliment we can receive is your review and referral. To know your piece is still getting compliments is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Married on 06/21/2019

Exactly what we wanted

We came across Beautiful Wedding Announcements at the Arizona Bridal Expo and signed up to get 50% off our order with a deposit and picked our invite online. Working with them was pretty straight forward we picked our template, gave them the information, confirmed and it was shipped to us! Easy and quick!

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Cynthia, haha! Thank you a million times over! Your review means the world to us. Thanks for choosing us to be a part of your wedding. I know there are so many choices out there. We are grateful to have been yours.
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

They were nothing short of perfect for our invites! They came out so rich and beautiful! I’m so glad I went through them instead of going anywhere else! I will always highly recommend them!

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Hannah, thank you!!! Your review and referral are the best compliment we can receive. We are SOO grateful you took the time to send this.
  • Melina
    Melina Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Invitations

Beautiful Wedding Announcements are so easy to work with. Kortnie is amazing! She helped me design my wedding invitations and provided some great ideas. Kortnie sent me proofs each time to see what I thought. She was very thorough and never missed a detail. We got so many compliments on our wedding invitations and we are so happy we went with them. They are professional, experienced and priced reasonably well. I am so happy I met them at a bridal show! I can't say enough great things about them! Thank you!
    Summer Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great price and custom design!

We were so lucky to have met Beautiful Wedding Announcements at our local Bridal Bizzare. We were able to get beautiful custom designs to fit our Spanish themed wedding. They were so easy to work with, it was a really great experience.
    Stephanie Married on 04/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect from beginning to end!

I met them at the bridal extravaganza here in Houston, I did a little research on wedding wire to see if they were a good company to get your wedding invitations from. I am so happy I chose them. For the amount I spent and the quality of work I received and the professionalism of the people I worked with. I am so happy! They are just beautiful!

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much! I love that you uploaded a photo of your finished piece. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. And thank you for taking the time to review us.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/27/2019

Lives Up To Its Name

All our wedding stationary turned out beautifully! Beautiful Wedding Announcements live up to their name. The people working there were super helpful in choosing the right type of paper and responsive with any issues (i.e. typos in the mock ups). Fair price for the quality and fairly quick turnaround as well.
    Nick Married on 03/30/2019

Best price we found

We met them at a bridal show and got the special deal they offered there. I don't know what their normal prices are, but with that deal, they were the best price we found. The system was pretty easy to use, and the quality was great. When we requested changes to the samples they emailed us, they made them within two days and sent another sample. Everything was quick and easy.

Beautiful Wedding Announcements's reply:

Nick, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you were pleased with your finished product and are so grateful we were able to be a part of your big day.
illustration stars