Beautiful Faces by Erin Reviews

1 User photo

Beautiful Faces by Erin 1

Kristen Gorham · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent job!

Erin and Lauren did a FANTASTIC job with my very large bridal party at our December 1st wedding. They were both extremely professional, friendly, and efficient. Everyone looked stellar. Lauren managed to get through 9 hair dos and a flower girl looked quite quickly, and all of our looks stayed all night. Erin did a fantastic job making everyone look so glamourous. Thank you both so much!!!

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2018

I loved Erin and Lauren! They made me look and feel so beautiful. My and my girls' make up and hair looked perfect all day! They were ahead of schedule all day and did 10 ladies' hair and makeup from 9am-2pm with a lunch break - quite impressive!

Beautiful Faces by Erin 2

Brycee · Married on 12/03/2017

Erin and her team (Jaclyn &Lauren) were amazing!! I couldn’t of been more happy on my wedding day with my hair and make up and all of my bridesmaids as well! They did such a fabulous job, even better than when we did a trial! Also, Erin was so professional and easy to work with. Just sad they can’t do my hair and makeup every day!

Anna · Married on 05/12/2017

Erin did such an amazing job with my makeup!!! It was flawless and just what I wanted. She was very pleasant to work with. I highly recommend her!!

Linda · Married on 04/08/2017

Erin and Lauren were wonderful!!!!!!! I can't say enough how thankful I am that I found them. She was quick to answer my questions and so easy to deal with!! I will recommend them any chance I get!!! I couldn't have been more happy with my hair and makeup, my daughter's curls last two days!

Barbara · Married on 11/05/2016

Erin and Lauren were a fantastic team to work with for my wedding. They are both really skilled and can transform you effortlessly. The makeup looked beautiful all night and my hair help up to quite a windy day on the beach for the ceremony (I can't say the same for my guests). Book them know if you would like an excellent stress free makeup/hair team on your wedding day!

Janelle · Married on 10/16/2016

Erin was just wonderful to work with. She did a beautiful job and the pricing was very reasonable. I particularly appreciated how she listened to what I wanted and made that happen. I also used Lauren for my hair from Beautiful Faces by Erin. She was just perfect also. She let me try a couple different styles during the test run and helped me figure out what I liked best. Day-of, I asked for a few small changes, and she did a great job changing the plan at the last minute. Both my hair and makeup stayed put throughout the day, even though it was outdoors and raining for some of the time. Thanks so much Erin and Lauren!

Angela · Married on 09/03/2016

Erin is awesome!!! She is very calm, listens and then gives advice accordingly. Her increased patience the day of my wedding was incredible as there were tons of things going on around us. When asked to make minor adjustments, she did and everyone raved about the makeup and beauty. I also used her for another shoot and she did a great job. I highly recommend her and will definitely use her again!

Christina · Married on 05/14/2016

Erin's group is AMAZING! They arrived on time, ready to go and in a good mood. I couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup for my wedding. I looked like myself but amplified to the next level. They also took care of my bridal party, mother, mother-in-law and grandmother and everyone was on point. I never felt that they were rushing or didn't take the time with each and every person. Book Beautiful Faces by Erin for your makeup and hair needs!

Jillian · Married on 11/15/2015

I absolutely loved working with Erin and her team! I was bit finicky with what I wanted to do with my makeup and though she did a beautiful job after my first trial with her, I decided I wanted a bit of a different look. Erin worked with me and did another trial with me and we were able to get exactly the look I wanted! On my wedding day she arrived exactly on time and they got all 11 people done in a shorter amount of time then we had set aside...which was really great and made the day totally stress free! My makeup was stunning and lasted all day and night without needing a touch up! I highly recommend Erin for any of your makeup needs!

Laura · Married on 11/13/2015

Erin (Makeup) and Lauren (Hair) did an incredible job! My bridesmaids and I were so happy with the results for hair and makeup. They were timely and we were not in a time crunch the morning of because they worked so efficiently and with beautiful results! These amazing ladies traveled from Jacksonville, FL to Ft. Myers, FL for my wedding and I couldn't imagine choosing anyone else!!

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2015

I worked with Erin and Lauren. They are both spectacular and come highly recommended for weddings. I had so many last minute details and changes that they both took so well. They arrived on time and finished with time to spare. They are a hilarious good time and I so appreciate that they didn't stare at me like a crazy person when I started getting stressed. I got my makeup and hair done at 730am and it lasted until about midnight when I jumped in a pool. If they'll have me, I'll always choose them for hair and makeup first. Thank you for all that you do guys. I have never felt more beautiful or stunning, and seeing him cry when he saw me was a moment I will always cherish. I had five total in hair and two total in makeup.

Nancy · Married on 10/17/2015

Really enjoyed working with Erin for makeup and her partner Lauren for hair.

Gemma · Married on 10/11/2015

Erin and her team were absolutely amazing! They were so flexible and made me and my 8 girls look perfect! I would definitely recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat! She truly made me feel stunning on my wedding day!

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

Erin and Lauren are an absolute dream to work with! My bridal makeup was absolutely perfect, and so was my mother's makeup. We both look natural and nicely polished in the photos. Erin is professional, highly skilled, flexible, and has this tranquil energy that is invaluable on a day that may be stressful. She cares about making her clients happy, and boy, was I happy! Lauren did an incredible job on my bridal updo, and on my bridesmaids. She is fast and highly skilled. I absolutely loved my hair style, and it stayed put throughout the entire event. I 100% recommend hiring Beautiful Faces by Erin!

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2015

Erin did a phenomenal job on my makeup for my wedding day. My makeup looked so natural and looked great in photos. Additionally, Erin's colleague, Lauren did hair for our bridal party. She quickly and beaitifully did hair for seven girls with plenty of time to spare. I was so impressed!! I highly recommend both Erin and Lauren.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/22/2015

My makeup was beautiful and lasted all day. Erin was wonderful to work with and made the day very convenient that she travels to the location of the event. Can not wait for another event so I may use Erin's services again.

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2015

Erin was absolutely amazing with my makeup for my wedding. She really cared that I looked exactly how I wanted to look for my special day. She was great with being flexible after doing a trial run. (which I loved) I loved the way my makeup turned out for my wedding day and I would recommend her to anyone. I will for sure use her again for a special event in my life. She was so kind to work with and very professional. Thank you Erin ?

• Susan

Susan · Married on 05/09/2015

Erin was wonderful to work with, creating a makeup pallete that made my skin glow and looked & felt so natural, all night long.

I was so very pleased with my experience with Erin. She really listens to what you want and works around your schedule. Between the bride, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride we all looked flawless and our makeup lasted all through the night. Erin uses all high end products and takes the time to ensure perfection.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Beautiful Faces by Erin's reply:

Thank you so much!

Katy · Married on 01/03/2015

Beautiful Faces by Erin did an amazing job with mine and my wedding party's makeup. I live in Virginia and had my wedding in Jacksonville, FL and Erin was nothing but accommodating to my limited schedule. It was very easy to set up a trial when I was in town and her team met me at my hotel on my wedding day (early!). I settled on airbrush and it was perfect, I was hesitant at first because of the price but it is definitely the way to go for the bride and totally worth it (it looks flawless in pictures!). My MOH and mother did not get airbrush and they looked great as well! Jaclyn did a fabulous job with everyone's makeup; she is an extremely talented makeup artist and I couldn't have been happier with everything. Lauren, my hair stylist, was also wonderful. My hair turned out better than I imagined and my MOH, mother and sister were all very happy with their hair too. Lauren is a natural and is great at what she does. Aside from Erin and her teams great work, they are just fun to be around - they put any worries I may have had at ease and they made my day that much more enjoyable!

Natasha · Married on 12/13/2014

Erin arrived early she was very helpful and I looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I cannot thank you enough you made me feel very relaxed and I did not have to worry about my makeup at all. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding day.

Sabrina · Married on 11/15/2014

Beautiful Faces By Erin were amazing! I never knew I could be so beautiful, I felt and looked like a Princess. My husband really loved the look. It was the best day of my life! I would recommend them to everyone. I will most definitely use their services again for my next big event. Thank you so much.

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2014

Erin and Lauren were the best. I had to change my wedding date several times and they were always able to work with me. When we finally settled on a non traditional Monday morning wedding, they never flinched! They were totally on board. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants someone easy to work with, plus the fact that they did AMAZING on my hair and makeup doesn't hurt either!