271 Reviews for A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

Photos
Non-religious (11)
No Denomination (4)
Catholic (1)

What a wonderful treasure in Kimberly Thompson, of A Beautiful Ceremony! Kimberly was truly amazing and a God Send to us. My husband and I reside in Florida and had attempted to plan a destination wedding ceremony in Napa. We were very fortunate that a friend recommended Kimberly to us . Right from the start she was fantastic and a true professional. She was on a business trip and still answered our phone calls and put us at ease. We had planned to attend a conference in California and had only a limited window to obtain our marriage license; Kimberly arranged it all in perfect fashion . Kimberly further assisted in guiding us with our wedding vows---her process is incredibly seamless!
On our big day Kimberly truly delivered A Beautiful Ceremony that we will remember forever. We were certainly blessed to have her a part of our very special day .

Thank you, Kimberly!!!!
Dr and Mrs Mendolla

Profile Picture uyen, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My experience with Kimberly could not have been more perfect! She was accommodating with my time for our calls, thorough in detail regarding all my questions, and a sincere pleasure to work with (calming all my nerves throughout the process!). I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture carina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Kimberly was an amazing experience! She was accommodating with our time slots to communicate, detailed throughout the process regarding what to expect; and so overwhelming helpful in calming me down when my nerves got the best of me--she was the best and I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Carina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kimberly was absolutely amazing! She is sooooo adorable and we loved her open personality. My husband and I loved her service and if we could get marry a million more times we would definitely choose her over and over again! She is extremely helpful and respond super quick to email and phone call. If your unsure about how to obtain your marriage license she definitely can help you with it. Overall, we highly recommend Kimberly to any couple who is looking for a fun and jolly officiant for their wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Nancy , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow where do we start...Kimberly was awesome, she brought everything together for us, her joy and excitement was so very true and contagious, she made our Special Day even more special than we could ever of imagined, God brought her into our lives to complete us and our marriage. We have developed a kindred and friendship with her, so very Blessed and thankful to have her marry us.

Profile Picture Jeannie, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kimberly was fantastic. She was 100% in tune with what I had ask for in our ceremony . Super sweet lady. Brix was a fabulous place to renew our vows . The staff was top of the notch in our book . Jen our photographer was excellent . We were very comfortable with her . Super sweet as well . #napaweddingsarethebest

Profile Picture Christy , 9/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kimberly was awesome. We trea wedding together last minute and Kimberly delivered going above and beyond. We love Kimberly very much! You are very lucky if Kimberly is officiant for your wedding! :)

Profile Picture Jeremiah, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow- one of the best vendors I had. Kimberly was clear and informative, trustworthy and reliable, timely in all communication and most importantly she is genuine. Her thoughtful opinions were always appreciated she truly does care about her clients from start to finish. Thank you Kimberly.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kimberly was the officiant at our July 2017 wedding in Half Moon Bay. She was so fun to work with and such a blessing in making the planning process painless! We met with her once in person before the wedding day, in order to submit the paperwork for our marriage license as well as to discuss the details of the wedding ceremony's wording and timeline. Don't worry, you won't need to stare at a blank page and come up with something from scratch--Kimberly has many, many examples from which you can pick and choose different sections in order to strike the perfect tone for your own ceremony. She was also meticulous in making sure that our wedding license paperwork was filled out exactly right. Most importantly, the wedding day itself was worry-free, as Kimberly pre-arranged to get the witnesses' signatures as well as the envelope containing our written vows before the ceremony. She handed the notecards to us during the ceremony and returned our vows as keepsakes afterwards. Kimberly has been doing this for many years, and she is a total pro (not to mention, a wonderful person). You'll be lucky to have her on your side!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kimberly is the most wonderful officiant we could have asked for. She is warm and personable, and sincerely cares about connecting with her couples. She is extremely organized, thorough, efficient, responsive, proactive, and professional, making every part of the process easy and enjoyable, from perfectly tailoring the ceremony to expertly facilitating marriage license processing. She is also a lovely human with a wonderful way about her, and she is kind, comforting, and reassuring along every step of the way. She led our ceremony beautifully, making each moment feel meaningful and perfect, and putting us at ease and making us laugh when we needed it most. We are so grateful to her, and we will always hold her dear in our hearts. We can't thank you enough Kimberly!!! Love, Amber and Ernie

Profile Picture Amber, 6/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with A Beautiful Ceremony was flawless from the beginning. Kimberly assisted us with all questions and concerns and we were aware of what needed to be done the entire time. She was clear on the process, deadlines and the entire ceremony lay out. She responded to questions, texts, emails and phone calls almost immediately! I am from the east coast and was planning a west coast wedding so I was totally unfamiliar with California procedures for weddings, but she kept us at ease as she is clearly the best in Napa. Every preferred vendors list had her as a recommendation, and I am lucky to have had her officiate my wedding. She was so sweet, professional, knowledgeable, prompt and FUN! So thankful to have met her and had A Beautiful Ceremony handle my wedding! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kimberly was amazing to work with. She is detail-oriented, efficient, and responsive. She makes excelllent suggestions when needed and is flexible to adjust to the individual needs of each couple she works with. She helps with marriage license preparation which is so convenient. On top of that she is a kind lovely person and we were so fortunate to have her officiate our ceremony. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Maylene, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kimberly was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in an officiant. She made things so easy and simple and delivered our ceremony script with eloquence and expressiveness. I could not recommend Kimberly more enthusiastically! Thank you Kimberly for the perfect ceremony!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had such a wonderful experience with Kimberly! She was so great the day of the wedding, but we were most impressed with everything she helped us with before. She set up calls with us to make sure she understood what we wanted from the ceremony, helped with vow selection (which is more involved than you would think), but best of all she met us at the courthouse to get our paperwork handled promptly and correctly. By the time we got to the big day, it felt like we had a friend officiating the wedding. Thanks to Kimberly for making the process feel so easy :)

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kimberly was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She helped us create a wonderful ceremony. She sent over prewritten text to insert for each part. It was so easy and her ceremony examples were beautiful. She met with us in-person to go over the drafts and she made suggestions. She responded within minutes to our emails and dedicated so much of her time to our wedding. I should mention that if you want a completely customized wedding ceremony, Kimberly can do that too. She is a wonderful speaker--she speaks clearly with heartfelt emotion. She also does a great job explaining everything you need to do for your marriage certificate, and she meets with you personally in Napa to help with entire process. We received so many compliments on our ceremony. Kimberly is such a nice person and truly wants to get to know her couples. We feel like she is family. If you want a wonderful officiant, then Kimberly is perfect for you!

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great experience Kimberly was so helpful and made the process so easy! She made every step so simple! Kimberly goes above and beyond!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kimberly was wonderful! She helped us with all of our paperwork and helped us with all of the details to make our ceremony run smoothly.

Profile Picture User7092419, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Kimberly to be fantastic, she really took the time to know us and understand why we wanted to get married and what we were looking for.

The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and was really was structure in a way that reflected ourselves and our thoughts.

Profile Picture Colin, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kimberly made the process of planning our ceremony incredibly seamless and we're so happy that we selected her. I was nervous going into the process because we were planning our Sonoma wedding from our home base in NY and were late in selecting an officiant. My husband and I wanted a spiritual, individualized ceremony, but were not up to the pressure of writing our own vows. Kim has an amazing package of beautiful ceremonies that we were able to tailor to create a ceremony that was uniquely our own. Kim has such a calm and beautiful demeanor, and is a pleasure to work with. She also simplified the license process and it was in the mail 2 weeks after our wedding. We're so happy for our choice and grateful for Kim's services.

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My advice is to use Kimberley. She made it so easy to write the vows and she was so pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture Hilary, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kimbeley Thompson was our officiant and she was amazing. She was very friendly and made the whole experience smooth and easy. She always made us feel like we were top priority.

Profile Picture ELIZABETH , 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We recently were married in Sonoma and had the pleasure of Kimberley presiding over our ceremony. She had so many wonderful ideas for the ceremony but ultimately left it up to us to make it our own. She also handled all of the red tape that goes along with getting our marriage license. It can be a ton of work but Kimberly made the entire process a breeze. The day of the wedding was wonderful and Kimberly managed to put a lot of nerves and emotions at ease. She had a way about her that makes you trust her and enjoy the moment. I could not recommend her more.

Profile Picture John, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kimberly is awesome! I literally live across the country and she still helped my husband and I every step of the way. I live in FL and was planning a wedding in CA. She called and talked to both my husband and I to get a feel for our ceremony ideas. Then she has a plethora of options and can even tweak them to fit you. On top of that, she even helped with every step of the legal process. And we didn't have to worry about a thing. Amazing!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kimberly was wonderful to work with and made our wedding even more special. I highly recommend Kimberly to anyone looking for an Officiant.

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/8/16, 1 Review