Beautiful Brides Philly Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Liv
    Liv B. Married on 10/08/2021

Great fall wedding makeup!

We absolutely loved working with Beautiful Brides Philly for our October wedding! We had a maid of honor that doesn't usually wear make up so wanted something very light/casual, a mother of the bride, and a bride that loves rose gold. All three of our faces looked amazing for the big day and were exactly what we wanted them to look like, the makeup stayed on for HOURS, but didn't feel like we needed to wash our face all day. Would highly recommend them, and specifically Sarah, for all your wedding day makeup artist needs!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle R. Married on 10/04/2021

Reliable and professional Makeup/Hair

Dana and her team were great on my wedding day! They were extremely flexible with all of my changes and truly listened to what I wanted and helped me walk through my vision for that day. Can't recommend enough!
    Veronica S. Married on 09/27/2021

Wonderful Make-up and Hair!

Dana and team were INCREDIBLE!!! They were able to completely nail what 6 different bridesmaids, one bride, a mother of the bride, and a MIL wanted without breaking a sweat! My whole party felt beautiful and natural. The hair and makeup lasted well into the night, even after vigorous dancing. Dana and her team were professional, sweet, and just wonderful. Hire her and forget all worries, you're set!!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra C. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing Experience

Dana and her team at Beautiful Brides were a joy to work with from beginning to end. After having dealt with two cancelled covid weddings, Dana made the booking and trial process so seamless and enjoyable. Liz did our makeup and Steph did our hair and I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. They executed our visions perfectly and were so fun to hang out with while getting ready. I wish they could glam us up everyday!
    Katrina N. Married on 07/10/2021

Beautiful Brides Philly will do amazing hair and makeup for your wedding day!

10/10 stars!!!! Beautiful Brides Philly and the team of Dana Persia did a fantastic job on the day of our wedding. Before the big day, Dana Persia was wonderful in coordinating all of the fine details. She was extremely responsive via phone call and email and answered all of our questions regarding our vision for hair and makeup, the contract, schedule, and last-minute changes on the day-of due to bridesmaids switching up their personal preferences. Dana and her team were easy to work with and very accommodating. She did not charge us an arm and a leg for everyone’s hair and makeup and even offered a generous military discount. On the actual day of our wedding, Beautiful Brides Philly was timely and professional. Needless to say, the hair and makeup of both brides, each and every bridesmaid, and the brides’ mothers were nothing short of absolutely stunning and gorgeous. The cosmetologists and aestheticians really knew what they were doing! They treated each and every customer as if she was the most important person that day. They were accommodating with specific needs and even did my godmother’s hair at the very last minute so her hair would look lovely for the wedding! We could not have been more pleased with the outcome and the hair and makeup on our big day! I would enthusiastically recommend Dana Persia and Beautiful Brides Philly for your wedding. Book them now!
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 06/26/2021

Perfect natural, but still glam, look

I called Dana when I found out pretty last-minute that the makeup artist I had booked for my wedding last year did not save our rescheduled date in her calendar. Their website stuck out to me because of their focus on natural make-up. She immediately reached out to me and scheduled a trial with one of their makeup artists, Liz. Liz listened to me at the trial and really nailed the natural, but still glam, makeup look. She was friendly and easy to talk to (and prioritizes having a good playlist while she works :-)). Dana coordinated with my hair stylist and they set up a seamless timeline. For our actual wedding day, Dana also arranged for Nataly to come with Liz to make sure that we had enough time for everyone to get their makeup done. All of these details made the whole day stress-free for not only myself, but for my family and friends who also got their makeup done for the event. Liz and Nataly did an amazing job and I loved how each person's makeup looked perfect for their own individual looks. Liz had even looked at the pictures from my trial and thought of ways to improve on her work on her own. Everyone was happy with how they looked, which I know is a rarity with wedding groups. Thank you Dana, Liz, and Nataly for making us all feel beautiful and confident for the whole day/evening!
    Jennifer Married on 05/14/2021

Wedding hair and makeup

Dana was very accommodating and made making arrangements for my wedding easy! The artists Steph and Jeanette did an awesome job with hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and me! They were very professional yet personable and made the experience a lot of fun! My bridal party and I looked stunning!
    Natalie H. Married on 01/11/2021

Professional and made what can be a stressful process wonderful!

Such a lovely experience with Dana. She was professional, listened to what you wanted, explained every step of the makeup process and was nice to talk to.
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 10/10/2020

Reasonably pricing, accommodating, and did an amazing job!

Dana, the owner of BBP, was the clear winner when I was doing my research. She was quick to respond, reasonably priced, and made everything easy to understand. Does provide a trial run which I loved! Quickly accommodated a last minute addition for hair for one of my bridesmaids who wasn’t sure if she would be able to travel. She also gave me a timeline and instructions to send to everyone for the big day. Kept everything organized and on-time. Liz (who I met at my trial run) and Stephanie were our stylists for the day and were amazing! My mother, MIL, all the bridesmaids, and myself were very impressed! Highly recommend Dana and her team!!
    Vivianne K. Married on 09/26/2020

Great, professional service

My daughter, Sarah, and I were very happy with hair/makeup services by Dana Persia/ Beautiful Brides. They were so flexible and accommodating.
    Jeanette, our hair stylist/ make up artist, is a true professional and a pleasure to work with.
    My daughter's hair was amazing and our make up was flawless.
    Cindy L. Married on 09/09/2020

Fab Experience

Dana and her team made me and my girlfriends look spectacular. They were a lot of fun to work with and enjoyed every moment. I had to change my hair do after having had changed my mind a few weeks before the wedding. They were very helpful and thoughtful about the change and made it look 100 times better than I expected. We looked fabulous. I highly recommend this experience.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 08/21/2020

Amazing, personable, reasonable, highly professional

I HIGHLY recommend dana & beautiful brides philly. I am a bride who had to reschedule their wedding due to Covid 19. During our private trial, Dana & Jeanette were fabulous and made me look & feel fabulous. Not only is their work highly professional, they both are extremely personable & made me feel right at home, which is very important to me. During the time when we had to change our wedding date due to the shut down, dana was the one who reached out to me first. She was so understanding, kind & caring. Everytime I need to email her, she gets back to me within a day if not the same day! She worked with me during every step & we successfully secured a new date with her & Jeanette. I am so thankful for her & cannot wait until our new wedding day!! Once again, I HIGHLY recommend this company & Dana & Jeanette.
    Nicole B. Married on 08/08/2020

Step-Mother of the Bride.

There are no adjectives adequate enough to describe my experience with Dana and her team! I wanted a flawless, natural look and Dana achieved exactly that with her talent!! Dana magically transformed my skin and made me look and feel beautiful! She listened to the type of look I wanted and she delivered! I am in awe of my before and after pictures.
    Jeanette also did a fantastic job transforming my naturally curly hair into a sleek and chic updo. She allowed me to explain my vision and went above and beyond to make it happen. The wedding and reception were held outside and both my hair and makeup held up perfectly and remained looking fresh in the heat and humidity!
    As the stepmother of the bride, I wanted a glamorous look while still allowing the mothers of the bride and groom to shine. Dana and Jeanette achieved that! Kudos to Beautiful Brides Philly! They are the best in the business!
  • Christine
    Christine R. Married on 07/18/2020

Book today!

I am the MOB and our experience with Beautiful Brides Philly was exceptional.
    Due to the pandemic and its restrictions, her original plans to get married on July 18 at an exquisite reception venue (200 guests) changed to December and Dana, the owner, saved the new date for us. As time passed, however, the December date seemed more and more volatile, so my daughter decided to get married on her original date, at a church, followed by an intimate backyard reception—an amazing affair with formal attire, pictures, flowers, and.... full hair and make up. We were determined to make this day the best day ever. Graciously, Dana allowed us to move our date back to July 18!
    Dana was so patient and accommodating as we adjusted bridesmaids’ timing and asked for a late add on. She and I even talked for an hour (I cried) about our concerns and my stress. We laid out a plan and she put me at ease. The day before the wedding, she texted me that she made an executive decision to do airbrushing since we would be outside all day!
    She and her team came to my house and did hair and makeup for 10 people!!
    It was stress free and 100% successful. Dana had each service timed to the minute. Stephanie and Jeanette were the sweetest girls too! They focus on enhancing natural beauty and never looking “over done”. Everyone was thrilled with their results and the makeup withstood 90 degree heat. We all looked amazing and I highly recommend!
    Alexandra R. Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing Company!!

Beautiful Brides Philly has been nothing short of amazing!! Dana has been extremely flexible, reliable, and responsive! From the very beginning I knew I was getting great service. Planning for our wedding day & wedding trial was so easy. Along with that, Dana and her team were so supportive when it came to postponing my wedding due to the virus! She updated my contract and reassured me everything would still be the same on our new date. I would absolutely recommend Beautiful Brides Philly!!! 10/10!

Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are doing what we can to make sure all of our brides are well taken care of!
    Dana Persia
    Jessica R. Married on 06/06/2020

Glowing Review!

Wanted to thank you, Dana, for being flexible and fitting me into the schedule for my bridal shower hair and makeup. I live the the East Passyunk neighborhood and always love to support the small businesses on the Ave.!

Jeanette is an absolute sweetheart! I hope she shared the pics with you for my hair and makeup - it was everything I wanted and more! She did a fab job and I received so many compliments! I just felt like a queen as I should at my shower, and couldn’t have been happier! See some pictures below of what Jeanette did for my hair and makeup. I’m giving her a glowing review - she’s amazing!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 05/30/2020

Respectful and flexible when I rescheduled my wedding!

My wedding was supposed to be in May 2020 and when we had to postpone to May 2021, Beautiful Brides Philly were so helpful and patient with me throughout the process of finding a new date and they were incredibly respectful and flexible while working with me to make sure I can still use them on my new date. They were able to switch the date on the old contract and keep everything else the same, I am so appreciative of them and cannot wait to use them for my wedding next year!
  • Christine
    Christine S. Married on 04/04/2020

So much fun to work with and amazing hair and make up!

My friend had Beautiful Brides Philly for her hair and make up, and I was in the bridal party. I had such a good time that I reached out to Dana to book her for my own wedding. I have had two hair and make up trials with Dana and her two stylists and they have been amazing to work with! Not only do they ensure you get what you want, but they offer great suggestions to make you look your best. My wedding was postponed due to the COVID-19 stay at home order, and Dana has been super responsive and supportive on scheduling stylists for my new wedding date. Getting ready with my mom, future mother-in-law and bridesmaids on my wedding day is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most (with plenty of champagne of course), and I cannot wait to have Dana and her team there with me!

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for your kind review! Can't wait until your big day is here! Let me know if I can do anything else for you.
    Dana
    Susan K. Married on 02/01/2020

Great experience. We had hair and makeup done and it exceeded our expectations.

Beautiful Bride's was terrific. Jeannette did our hair and Dana our makeup. We looked fabulous to attend my son's wedding.
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 01/25/2020

THE BEST hair and make up stylists!

All of my best friends have used Beautiful Brides Philly. It was an absolute given that I would be using them on my special day as well. Dana and her team have become like girlfriends of my best friends and to me thru out the years. Her and her team are caring, devoted and all around wonderful. They take the time to make each person’s vision for the day comes to life. Every girl in my bridal party looked incredible and everyone was so happy.

Dana and her team work with you to make sure your look is complete. They even helped me in my hair trail to find the right veil to complete my look! I can not say enough nice things about them.
    I highly without any hesitation recommend Dana and her team!

Dear Kate,

Thanks you so much!! What lovely words:) We love you girls and always have such a great time with you. You're so sweet!
    Dana
    Jessica Married on 09/27/2019

Fabulous Experience

Dana and Stephanie Z worked magic on my wedding day. They were fabulous to have with us in the bridal suite, and understood exactly what my bridesmaids wanted for hair and makeup with a single glance at inspirational pics or quick, verbal explanations. Everyone looked INCREDIBLE. Not only that, Dana and her team were great to visit in person for my trial, and were prompt and communicative. All my bridesmaids will be booking them when it's time for their weddings :) Thank you, Dana!
    Esther M. Married on 09/27/2019

The absolute best! Look no further

Beautiful Brides Philly was the absolute best!!! Dana and her team are amazing professionals and great people. We worked with Erin and Nataly for make-up and with Stephanie for hair. They were so nice and pleasant to work with. They listened to what each bridesmaid and our moms wanted and felt comfortable with. Everyone was so happy and amazed with their hair and make-up, they looked and felt beautiful, and still looked like themselves. My wife and I both looked flawless! We cried and danced so much and our make-up and hair stayed perfect all night! We were so lucky to work with them and are so grateful. We had some last minute changes and a bridesmaid that changed her mind about having her hair done and Dana helped us rework things seamlessly. We are so so lucky to have worked with them and absolutely would work with them again. We really can't recommend Dana and her team enough!!
    Katie L. Married on 09/22/2019

Felt like a movie star!

Dana was such a pleasure to work with - easy communication, flexibility, professionalism, and the final result was AMAZING! I felt like a freakin' movie star, honestly, and could not have been happier. Dana hires super talented people (as well as being talented herself). She listened to what I wanted and made me look even better than I could have imagined. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!
    Jessica Married on 09/06/2019

Fantastic!

Dana and her team were absolutely amazing throughout the whole process up to our wedding day! I was a long distance bride, being in the military, and they were able to squeeze me in for a trial on short notice and fulfill all my needs. On the day of, they were extremely accommodating to the changes and bumps along the road as we were all getting ready. Super friendly and super professional, leaving myself and all the bridal party gorgeous. Thanks so much Beautiful Brides Philly!