Beautiful Brides Philly Reviews

274 | Philadelphia, PA

274 Reviews for Beautiful Brides Philly

Cindy Leyva · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Fab Experience

Dana and her team made me and my girlfriends look spectacular. They were a lot of fun to work with and enjoyed every moment. I had to change my hair do after having had changed my mind a few weeks before the wedding. They were very helpful and thoughtful about the change and made it look 100 times better than I expected. We looked fabulous. I highly recommend this experience.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Alexandra Romean · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing Company!!

Beautiful Brides Philly has been nothing short of amazing!! Dana has been extremely flexible, reliable, and responsive! From the very beginning I knew I was getting great service. Planning for our wedding day & wedding trial was so easy. Along with that, Dana and her team were so supportive when it came to postponing my wedding due to the virus! She updated my contract and reassured me everything would still be the same on our new date. I would absolutely recommend Beautiful Brides Philly!!! 10/10!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are doing what we can to make sure all of our brides are well taken care of!
    Dana Persia

Christine Romean · Married on 07/18/2020

Book today!

I am the MOB and our experience with Beautiful Brides Philly was exceptional.
    Due to the pandemic and its restrictions, her original plans to get married on July 18 at an exquisite reception venue (200 guests) changed to December and Dana, the owner, saved the new date for us. As time passed, however, the December date seemed more and more volatile, so my daughter decided to get married on her original date, at a church, followed by an intimate backyard reception—an amazing affair with formal attire, pictures, flowers, and.... full hair and make up. We were determined to make this day the best day ever. Graciously, Dana allowed us to move our date back to July 18!
    Dana was so patient and accommodating as we adjusted bridesmaids’ timing and asked for a late add on. She and I even talked for an hour (I cried) about our concerns and my stress. We laid out a plan and she put me at ease. The day before the wedding, she texted me that she made an executive decision to do airbrushing since we would be outside all day!
    She and her team came to my house and did hair and makeup for 10 people!!
    It was stress free and 100% successful. Dana had each service timed to the minute. Stephanie and Jeanette were the sweetest girls too! They focus on enhancing natural beauty and never looking “over done”. Everyone was thrilled with their results and the makeup withstood 90 degree heat. We all looked amazing and I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Jessica Rudy · Married on 06/06/2020

Glowing Review!

Wanted to thank you, Dana, for being flexible and fitting me into the schedule for my bridal shower hair and makeup. I live the the East Passyunk neighborhood and always love to support the small businesses on the Ave.!

Jeanette is an absolute sweetheart! I hope she shared the pics with you for my hair and makeup - it was everything I wanted and more! She did a fab job and I received so many compliments! I just felt like a queen as I should at my shower, and couldn’t have been happier! See some pictures below of what Jeanette did for my hair and makeup. I’m giving her a glowing review - she’s amazing!!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Maluccio · Married on 05/30/2020

Respectful and flexible when I rescheduled my wedding!

My wedding was supposed to be in May 2020 and when we had to postpone to May 2021, Beautiful Brides Philly were so helpful and patient with me throughout the process of finding a new date and they were incredibly respectful and flexible while working with me to make sure I can still use them on my new date. They were able to switch the date on the old contract and keep everything else the same, I am so appreciative of them and cannot wait to use them for my wedding next year!

Sent on 06/01/2020
  • Christine

Christine Simon · Married on 04/04/2020

So much fun to work with and amazing hair and make up!

My friend had Beautiful Brides Philly for her hair and make up, and I was in the bridal party. I had such a good time that I reached out to Dana to book her for my own wedding. I have had two hair and make up trials with Dana and her two stylists and they have been amazing to work with! Not only do they ensure you get what you want, but they offer great suggestions to make you look your best. My wedding was postponed due to the COVID-19 stay at home order, and Dana has been super responsive and supportive on scheduling stylists for my new wedding date. Getting ready with my mom, future mother-in-law and bridesmaids on my wedding day is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most (with plenty of champagne of course), and I cannot wait to have Dana and her team there with me!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for your kind review! Can't wait until your big day is here! Let me know if I can do anything else for you.
    Dana

Susan Kealy · Married on 02/01/2020

Great experience. We had hair and makeup done and it exceeded our expectations.

Beautiful Bride's was terrific. Jeannette did our hair and Dana our makeup. We looked fabulous to attend my son's wedding.

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 01/25/2020

THE BEST hair and make up stylists!

All of my best friends have used Beautiful Brides Philly. It was an absolute given that I would be using them on my special day as well. Dana and her team have become like girlfriends of my best friends and to me thru out the years. Her and her team are caring, devoted and all around wonderful. They take the time to make each person’s vision for the day comes to life. Every girl in my bridal party looked incredible and everyone was so happy.

Dana and her team work with you to make sure your look is complete. They even helped me in my hair trail to find the right veil to complete my look! I can not say enough nice things about them.
    I highly without any hesitation recommend Dana and her team!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Dear Kate,

Thanks you so much!! What lovely words:) We love you girls and always have such a great time with you. You're so sweet!
    Dana

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2019

Fabulous Experience

Dana and Stephanie Z worked magic on my wedding day. They were fabulous to have with us in the bridal suite, and understood exactly what my bridesmaids wanted for hair and makeup with a single glance at inspirational pics or quick, verbal explanations. Everyone looked INCREDIBLE. Not only that, Dana and her team were great to visit in person for my trial, and were prompt and communicative. All my bridesmaids will be booking them when it's time for their weddings :) Thank you, Dana!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Esther Morales · Married on 09/27/2019

The absolute best! Look no further

Beautiful Brides Philly was the absolute best!!! Dana and her team are amazing professionals and great people. We worked with Erin and Nataly for make-up and with Stephanie for hair. They were so nice and pleasant to work with. They listened to what each bridesmaid and our moms wanted and felt comfortable with. Everyone was so happy and amazed with their hair and make-up, they looked and felt beautiful, and still looked like themselves. My wife and I both looked flawless! We cried and danced so much and our make-up and hair stayed perfect all night! We were so lucky to work with them and are so grateful. We had some last minute changes and a bridesmaid that changed her mind about having her hair done and Dana helped us rework things seamlessly. We are so so lucky to have worked with them and absolutely would work with them again. We really can't recommend Dana and her team enough!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Katie Latona · Married on 09/22/2019

Felt like a movie star!

Dana was such a pleasure to work with - easy communication, flexibility, professionalism, and the final result was AMAZING! I felt like a freakin' movie star, honestly, and could not have been happier. Dana hires super talented people (as well as being talented herself). She listened to what I wanted and made me look even better than I could have imagined. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2019

Fantastic!

Dana and her team were absolutely amazing throughout the whole process up to our wedding day! I was a long distance bride, being in the military, and they were able to squeeze me in for a trial on short notice and fulfill all my needs. On the day of, they were extremely accommodating to the changes and bumps along the road as we were all getting ready. Super friendly and super professional, leaving myself and all the bridal party gorgeous. Thanks so much Beautiful Brides Philly!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Acholla

Acholla Krechmer · Married on 09/01/2019

seamless experience

Dana was a PRO to work with, she made me and all my closest loved ones feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 08/17/2019

Hair styling for my wedding

Beautiful Brides was amazing. I went to them late in the game, after a bad trial with another vendor. Dana happily agreed to handle my bridal party for the day, and our hair was done by Mary. Everyone looked great, she was professional and very timely—we even had extra time for touch ups. I recommend.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Amy

Amy Martz · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Everyone in my bridal party had a great experience! The team used airbrush makeup and hair that lasted all night! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Stephanie Magos · Married on 08/10/2019

Hair and makeup exceeded my expectations

Dana was a pleasure to work with! She was great at answering questions and helping to coordinate with my stylist, Amanda. Amanda did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. It looked better than I remembered from my trial. Everyone at my wedding was so complimentary of the rose in my hair. Thank you for helping to make my special day the best! I would definitely recommend Beautiful Brides Philly!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Mara · Married on 08/10/2019

Had five stitches in my chin and they covered it!

Five days before my wedding, I got 5 stitches in my chin. Beautiful Brides Philly did an amazing job covering it! No one could even tell during my wedding or in photos. Also my hair ( and everyone in the bridal party's hair) lasted all day, even with all the dancing! Dana and her team are super nice and they do great work!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/03/2019

We looked beautiful!!

I was an out of state bride planning my wedding but fortunately had a friend who had gotten married at our church. She said that she and another friend both used Beautiful Brides Philly. When I got in touch with Dana, I was sold! She was able to work with an accommodate me and my 7 bridesmaids, my mother and my husbands's mother for a total of 10 hair and 10 makeup sessions the morning of our wedding and to make things better, she and her team were able to travel to Malvern where I was getting ready! The price was perfect and the team was wonderful. When I went for my trial, Elise and Carmen were fantastic and made me feel completely at ease, knowing that I would be in excellent hands a few months later. Carmen told me which lip liner and gloss to get so I could touch up during the day, which I appreciated, and Elise told me just what to tell my hair dresser when I got my hair cut so that my hair would be flawless. The day of, the team of 4 women came right up to the bridal suite and got to work with music and great energy! It was so much fun!!! Unfortunately, the week of the wedding, my face started breaking out which was devastating, but Carmen covered it up without issue. Elise used more bobby pins for my long and thick hair that I have ever seen but I would never have known except when I pulled them all out! My hair did fall by the end of the night, but it was a sign of an awesome day dancing my heart out with all my favorite people. My girls looked gorgeous too!! Everyone was so happy with the service and I would happily recommend them!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing work!

Elisa, Erin and Kristin are incredibly talented professionals and my whole bridal party loved working with them. Erin and Elisa did an amazing job on my bridal hair and makeup. I would 100% book them for another event!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Carole Feuer · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfection!

Dana is a complete professional and she and Elisa made us look fabulous for my daughters wedding. Can’t thank her enough for a seamless day!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Genevieve

Genevieve Ruvald · Married on 06/29/2019

Book BBP today, don't wait! Amazing Team of professionals!

Dear Future Bride - BBP was so easy to work with, affordable, professional and prompt, that if i was getting married again, they would be my first call to book.
    Dana was quick to reply, and a wealth of information.
    Amanda my stylist did an incredible job on our hair and makeup. We bonded over being pregnant, she flawlessly put together my trial and day of look, and had fun while doing it.
    I would 100 times over recommend this company!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Raquel Muniz · Married on 06/21/2019

100% would recommend

I used beautiful brides for both hair and airbrush make up. They were amazing, extremely kind, and easy to work with. My air brush and hair looked great even through a hot sun and all night dancing.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Thomas · Married on 06/15/2019

Great work

Elisa and Carmela did an excellent job on our hair and makeup. My mom doesn't ususally wear makeup, and she was nervous to get it done for the wedding. But she absolutely loved how everything turned out. My hair and makeup was gorgeous, and my hair stayed in place all night even with dancing.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Z

Zeynep Kabukcuoglu · Married on 06/08/2019

perfect hair and makeup

I strongly recommend Beautiful Brides Philly to other brides who are looking for an elegant and natural looking makeup and hair on their wedding day. Both my maidofhonor and I think that Amanda is very talented and helped us achieve the exact look we wanted. She is very kind and we felt comfortable around her. She finished everything in a timely manner. We received compliments all night long!

Sent on 06/10/2019