Beautiful Bride Events Reviews

Beautiful Bride Events 7
  • Mahara

Mahara · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Experience

I am so happy we choose to work with BBE NY for Full Planning (we had a small family ceremony in January and our big reception is in November)! Kerry and Sarah made the planning process both fun and easy. They always answered phone calls, text messages, and made time for in person meetings at all hours of the day. Not only were they super responsive but they paid extreme attention to detail: making sure all the contracts included everything we needed (ensuring we weren't charged for bringing in speciality vendors or food, or charged for additional A/V equipment) and on the day of (in January) we had everything we could imagine (they steamed linens, dresses and blazers, pulled out shout wipes for when the dessert spilled onto the groom, a sewing kit for a ripped skirt, twine to re-tie a boutonnière). We were all very impressed with how it came together, and it was one of my best days!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Beautiful Bride Events 8
    Beautiful Bride Events 9
    Beautiful Bride Events 10
  • Mary

Mary Elizabeth Pease · Married on 04/27/2019

More than a Day of Coordinator

I was so happy I chose Beautiful Bride Events for my Day of Coordinator. Something that truly set these ladies apart is the amount of support you get even when only hiring a Day of Coordinator. You get unlimited phone calls and emails along with some in person meetings. Tassia and Hailey were extremely responsive and helpful. In the beginning stages, Tassia talked me through many aspects of the wedding planning process which was so helpful. She offered great advice and vendor recommendations. On the day of the wedding, Hailey could not have been more perfect. She worked so hard and set everything up with the rental company. It was all gorgeous and she truly brought my vision to life that day. She was wonderful with our family and guests and has the sweetest personality. I feel like I got way more than I paid for! Would highly recommend for Day of Coordinator.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Makenzie

Makenzie · Married on 04/27/2019

The Key to our Wedding

Tassia was the crucial key my wedding day needed to actually happen. I hired Tassia for help with the design and as a day of coordinator. She helped be the go between for rentals and flowers which was huge just to have that little bit off of my plate. Planning a wedding honestly feels like a full time job and without Tassia who knows if I would have made it ha! Having Tassia at the rehearsal dinner was also imperative as my father in law was the officiant and none of us had any clue what we were doing! Tassia and Erika transformed our plain boring venue into something amazing. I forgot to have some of the decor delivered and remembered while getting my hair and makeup done. I'm still not sure how, pretty sure she's magic, but Tassia somehow found out and showed up at my house in Mt Pleasant to grab the decor I forgot in the middle of her having to set up the venue. I cannot thank her enough! Even my father who doesn't notice many details is still raving about Tassia and Erika!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Beautiful Bride Events's reply:

Makenzie, thank you so much so such kind words. We loved being part of the planning process and wedding day! We are so happy for you. We wish you much happiness! xoxo, Tassia and Team

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent Experience!

Tassia was amazing! She had lots of great ideas and suggestions for our special day and went above and beyond to ensure everything ran smoothly. She is super knowledgeable about the Charleston area and wedding vendors. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a detail-oriented, fast-thinking and kind planner. Thank you Tassia!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Anne Goss · Married on 03/28/2019

Highly recommend these women to work your event! Professional and go above & beyond!

My hubby and I hired Kerry of BBE for our Brooklyn winter wedding. My only regret was not hiring her for full planning but as a Day of Coordinator - she was absolutely everything and more we could have hoped for! She brought along her awesome assistant Sara and an extra person to help and they were all stellar in helping us execute our vision. As a Day of Coordinator, Kerry took up work 30 days out and never once did she make me feel rushed over the phone - she always made me feel heard and talked me through any logistical and/or emotional need (surprise: wedding's are stressful!). Thank you so much to Kerry, Sara, and the Beautiful Bride Event team for helping us on the most important day of our lives thus far! Highly recommend - these women know what they're doing!!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Stevie

Stevie · Married on 03/09/2019

March Wedding

I chose to work with Beautiful Bride Events for full wedding planning in March of last year right after we got engaged. And boy, am I glad I did!! The owner, Tassia is absolutely wonderful to work with. I do not have enough words to explain how grateful I am for her. I had this vision of what I wanted our wedding to look like and she helped me bring it to life. She was not only available pretty much everyday of the week, but she made sure I stayed on track with everything and she recommended some of the BEST vendors to me. She was so kind and I loved talking through everything with her. She met with me on several occasions, and also came to the venue to walk through everything a month before. She was there for us for the rehearsal and the day of, and she was such a calm and reassuring presence. Tassia was so professional and clearly good at what she does! I will never stop recommending her and Beautiful Bride Events!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Pascal · Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful Bride Events really worked hard with my fiancé and I to make our dream wedding ceremony come true. We are still currently working with them coming up with new ideas that we would like to be done and they have been very easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/22/2017

polly · Married on 01/04/2018

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2018

lexie · Married on 01/02/2018

Sent on 01/11/2018

Cody · Married on 10/15/2017

Beautiful Bride Events helped us make our destination wedding in Charleston, SC one of the most memorable days in our lives. For fourteen months, Tassia and her staff streamlined our wedding planning by providing us with thorough information on the Charleston area, numerous recommendations on vendors, and reliable answers to our endless questions. Without question, Beautiful Bride Events was the best investment we made while planning our big day.

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Beautiful Bride Events 19
    Beautiful Bride Events 20
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

I am so glad we hired Tassia as our partial wedding planner. We exchanged countless emails in the year leading up to our wedding and she answered all of my questions in a timely manner and provided us with many great vendor recommendations. On our wedding day, she had everything set up and taken down perfectly and we didn’t have to do anything that morning or worry about anything all day. I was so impressed just showing up and everything was ready to go. Tassia is very organized and really kept me worry free on our wedding day. She kept everything running on time and all of our vendors on the same page all day. One of the best wedding planning decisions we made was hiring Tassia, we highly recommend Tassia as a wedding planner.

Sent on 01/10/2018

sandi · Married on 10/07/2017

Tassia and Erika were amazing! Their attention to detail, professionalism and patience made my daughters October wedding a dream! They guided us through every step, above and beyond, including a last minute venue change.... I can not recommend them highly enough.!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2017

Hiring Beautiful Bride Events for our wedding was the best decision we ever made. The planning process on the leading months were so easy and non-stressful. Tassia kept us on track on what things we should be doing, with the vendors payments. She was always available to answer our questions. The day of the wedding went so so perfect! My family and friends were impressed in how our wedding was organized. You will not regret in hiring this wonderful team!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

I could not have planned my wedding without Tassia's day-of coordination services. She was patient throughout months of email after email from me. Recommending vendors, helping answer questions about tables, glasses, food, and everything in between. When I got to hand off all of my vendor contracts and info to her as the wedding day approached, it was a huge weight off my shoulders. I didn't worry about anything on my wedding day because I knew she had it handled from vendor setup to everything being torn down and picked up. She and her team really allowed me to relax and enjoy everything about the day without worrying about all of the details because I knew she had it handled!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2016

Tassia was amazing! I am so happy I decided to use Beautiful Bride Events for my wedding. Tassia was extremely professional and organized. She made sure the entire event ran smoothly. She is so easy to work with and was always available to talk when we had questions or concerns. She really did a great job! I would highly recommend Beautiful Bride Events for any Bride looking for someone to help make her special day less stressful. I was able to enjoy my day without any worry about all of the details. Tassia took care of it all!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Tania · Married on 08/20/2016

From the moment we met Tassia, we knew she was the right woman for the job!! I'm a teacher so naturally I'm pretty laid back, and relatively calm but as a bride I was very particular and dramatic at times :) I didn't have a wedding party, and our wedding was small with a total of 60 guests but very formal. After the first few months of planning, I knew I couldn't do it all by myself. We ended up booking Beautiful Bride Events for day-of coordination but she was so much more than that. She helped me with so much. Tassia met with me so many times. She is so organized, professional, and did I mention calm? It can be so overwhelming planning a wedding as I'm sure you brides know. Tassia is so calm and will make you feel like you have nothing to worry about it, and that's exactly what happened. Our wedding was perfect. I wish it never ended! Tassia and her team made my now husband and I feel amazing. We are still raving about her and we both returned to work today. My husband says as soon as he arrived Tassia and her assistant made sure he had everything he needed. She worked so closely with my vendors and made sure they all had the right schedule, down to the very second. I did not worry about one thing the entire day and night of our wedding. Tassia was even at my house the morning of my wedding and got me lunch as I had too much to drink the night before (don't make that mistake). She is amazing. Brides. Trust me, look no further. You have found your wedding planner. She is flexible, professional, honest, helpful, funny, sweet, and my husband and I recommend her a million times over. Tassia and Beautiful Bride Events made our special day one we will never forget. Thank you Tassia. xoxo

Sent on 09/21/2016

Amber · Married on 04/16/2016

Beautiful Bride Events was amazing to work with. Tassia was so responsive and was always right there to answer any questions. I was a destination bride and that made it all the more difficult but Tassia handled it with ease. I loved my wedding!!! It was a dream (even forgetting the rings at the alter lol). Thank you Tassia.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Tassia is one of the most generous people I have ever worked with. Though I had her as a partial planner, she was just as dedicated and diligent as if she was planning my entire event. Tassia primarily focused on day-of aspects of my wedding (decorating, centerpieces, rentals, etc.) but also recommended vendors for a variety of aspects of the big day. Not only is she incredibly detail-oriented, she was very focused on what I wanted as a bride and making sure that my voice was heard. I am so grateful that I hired her, because our wedding turned out beautifully and she was such a pleasure to work with. Worth every penny; you would be crazy not to work with her!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Tenille · Married on 11/29/2015

Tassia was more AMAZING then I ever dreamed possible! I am an A type personality who never likes to not be in charge of everything but as we worked together leading up to the wedding I knew I could relax on my special day and let her take over. She made everything so effortless and followed up on items I never even thought of. On our special day she put all the decor together just as we had discussed and it was so beautiful. I truly felt like my wedding looked like it was out of a fairytale and I was able to enjoy every minute of it with her by my side. We got married over Thanksgiving weekend and she was emailing on the days leading up to it and gave me so much one on one attention. You would be so lucky to have her as your Planner!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

jenna · Married on 10/03/2015

We booked Beautiful Bride Events well in advance of our wedding mid-October off a recommendation from a friend who had used their services before, and Tassia proved her worth. While we primarily hired Tassia as a day-of wedding coordinator, she was in constant contact with us throughout the entire wedding planning process via phone and e-mail. Her recommendations were invaluable and kept us from having to spend too much time vetting potential vendors. Tassia was particularly excellent at recommending vendors based on our style and our needs. Additionally, she was meticulously organized at all times, dedicating long hours and quality time helping us organize all the details of the wedding. There are so many little details we hadn't even thought of that she walked us through and helped us sort. Her final timeline was a true work of art, as evidenced by the many compliments received from our wedding party and vendors, who all received a copy. She even went above and beyond her duties to help us sort a timeline for our pre-wedding event as well, and she coordinated all the vendors. The day of our wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly. We were relaxed the entire time and had a total blast. We had no hiccups, and it really felt like we just showed up at the wedding and every other detail had already been taken care of, allowing us to have the time of our life. Additionally, her staff was warm and personable. We were extremely pleased with the level and quality of service we received from Beautiful Bride Events. If you are looking for a consummate professional that enjoys her job and does it expertly, I strongly recommend Tassia and her team for your wedding coordinating event.

Sent on 09/21/2016

I would highly recommend Beautiful Bride Events for any wedding. Tassia and her team did a great job in making sure the reception space looked great & she was always working hard the entire day. She also did the floral arrangements for us & my bouquet was beautiful. It looked just like the pictures I had sent her. She really is a great value & makes sure that everything goes smoothly :)

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kristen · Married on 04/04/2015

Tassia was wonderful to work with and her price was very reasonable. She did a fantastic job setting up our venue and was reliable during the entire process. Beautiful Bride Events listened to every detail and made our special day perfect!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Beautiful Bride Events's reply:

Kristen,

Thank you for the kind words. It was such a pleasure to meet and work with Luca and you. I'm so glad you thought our coordination at your wedding was a positive experience. We wish to the both you a happy life together!

Kourtney · Married on 04/03/2015

Tassia was truly wonderful to work with. My husband and I were planning from out of town and I was finishing medical school making planning a little hectic but Tassia was always on top of things. She set up vendor appts that matched our schedule and was present at all of them even on short notice or longer distances. She was very professional and always had a notebook with all of my info and what was left to be done. The vendors she picked for us were perfect; they were cost effective and did an amazing job. She also has a great eye and actually found a bridal bouquet for me that was exactly what I wanted and could not find myself. She handled all the vendor set up and put out all our DIY table decorations beautifully. Our day went off without a single hitch!! Additionally, my husband and I have very complicated families to manage (I have 2.5 sets of parents with grandparents to match and his parents are divorced as well) and she had no problem organizing our wedding parties even with the expansion. When we met her she was just beginning to build her own business after having worked in it for several years and we could not have been more happy having her as our coordinator. Everyone raved at how wonderful the wedding was and I give her a lot of credit for this, not to mention making it so I had absolutely no stress or anything to worry about on the day!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Georgia · Married on 03/14/2015

My family and I were thrilled with Tassia as our day-of coordinator. She went above and beyond in every regard to make our day go smoothly. Although she had just started her business, she completely convinced us that she would do an amazing job through her passion, professionalism, and responsiveness. We were coming in from out of town, so Tassia was flexible and met us at the venue to go through some details before our official day-of-coordinator contract started. She asked great questions throughout the planning process to ensure we were thinking about everything and followed through to make sure I gave her the information she needed to take over with the vendors at the agreed-upon date. Via email, we were completely in sync before my family and I even arrived in Charleston. By that point, everything was taken care of. She met us early the morning of the wedding to pick up all of the set-up items from my family and triple-checked to make sure we weren’t forgetting to hand off anything to her. From that point on, I was able to completely trust that everything was taken care of. The venue looked great, and I was so happy with how the day turned out. It was imperative to have her there day-of to coordinate all of the vendors and pull everything together. The more I talk to people, the more I hear about details that she handled perfectly as the day progressed. She did it all, from big things such as organizing transportation and ensuring the floor plan was followed to little details such as steaming table cloths and making sure the park of our outdoor ceremony was presentable. I was so pleased with how the entire day turned out and couldn’t have asked for more.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Mary · Married on 10/11/2014

I can't say enough great things about Beautiful Bride Events! We were a out of State couple, and Tassia handled our planning so well. From day one, she was professional, responsive, and very caring. She listened our expectations and selected the right vendors for us. Our big day was like a dream come true, or even better than that because it was real! Our guests gave us so many compliments about how nice everything looked and how smoothly our event went. We trusted her our expectations and dreams, and she didn't disappointed us. I defiantly recommend Beautiful Bride Events to any out of town couple. Thank you, Tassia, me and Scott wish you much success!

Sent on 10/28/2014