27 Reviews for Beautiful Bride Events

Eco-Friendly (1)
Military (1)
Religious (1)
27 Beautiful Bride Events Reviews

Beautiful Bride Events really worked hard with my fiancé and I to make our dream wedding ceremony come true. We are still currently working with them coming up with new ideas that we would like to be done and they have been very easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Pascal, 12/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Profile Picture polly, 1/4/18, 9 Reviews

Profile Picture lexie , 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so glad we hired Tassia as our partial wedding planner. We exchanged countless emails in the year leading up to our wedding and she answered all of my questions in a timely manner and provided us with many great vendor recommendations. On our wedding day, she had everything set up and taken down perfectly and we didn’t have to do anything that morning or worry about anything all day. I was so impressed just showing up and everything was ready to go. Tassia is very organized and really kept me worry free on our wedding day. She kept everything running on time and all of our vendors on the same page all day. One of the best wedding planning decisions we made was hiring Tassia, we highly recommend Tassia as a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Military, Non-Religious

Tassia and Erika were amazing! Their attention to detail, professionalism and patience made my daughters October wedding a dream! They guided us through every step, above and beyond, including a last minute venue change.... I can not recommend them highly enough.!!

Profile Picture sandi, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Hiring Beautiful Bride Events for our wedding was the best decision we ever made. The planning process on the leading months were so easy and non-stressful. Tassia kept us on track on what things we should be doing, with the vendors payments. She was always available to answer our questions. The day of the wedding went so so perfect! My family and friends were impressed in how our wedding was organized. You will not regret in hiring this wonderful team!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not have planned my wedding without Tassia's day-of coordination services. She was patient throughout months of email after email from me. Recommending vendors, helping answer questions about tables, glasses, food, and everything in between. When I got to hand off all of my vendor contracts and info to her as the wedding day approached, it was a huge weight off my shoulders. I didn't worry about anything on my wedding day because I knew she had it handled from vendor setup to everything being torn down and picked up. She and her team really allowed me to relax and enjoy everything about the day without worrying about all of the details because I knew she had it handled!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/15/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Tassia was amazing! I am so happy I decided to use Beautiful Bride Events for my wedding. Tassia was extremely professional and organized. She made sure the entire event ran smoothly. She is so easy to work with and was always available to talk when we had questions or concerns. She really did a great job! I would highly recommend Beautiful Bride Events for any Bride looking for someone to help make her special day less stressful. I was able to enjoy my day without any worry about all of the details. Tassia took care of it all!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment we met Tassia, we knew she was the right woman for the job!! I'm a teacher so naturally I'm pretty laid back, and relatively calm but as a bride I was very particular and dramatic at times :) I didn't have a wedding party, and our wedding was small with a total of 60 guests but very formal. After the first few months of planning, I knew I couldn't do it all by myself. We ended up booking Beautiful Bride Events for day-of coordination but she was so much more than that. She helped me with so much. Tassia met with me so many times. She is so organized, professional, and did I mention calm? It can be so overwhelming planning a wedding as I'm sure you brides know. Tassia is so calm and will make you feel like you have nothing to worry about it, and that's exactly what happened. Our wedding was perfect. I wish it never ended! Tassia and her team made my now husband and I feel amazing. We are still raving about her and we both returned to work today. My husband says as soon as he arrived Tassia and her assistant made sure he had everything he needed. She worked so closely with my vendors and made sure they all had the right schedule, down to the very second. I did not worry about one thing the entire day and night of our wedding. Tassia was even at my house the morning of my wedding and got me lunch as I had too much to drink the night before (don't make that mistake). She is amazing. Brides. Trust me, look no further. You have found your wedding planner. She is flexible, professional, honest, helpful, funny, sweet, and my husband and I recommend her a million times over. Tassia and Beautiful Bride Events made our special day one we will never forget. Thank you Tassia. xoxo

Profile Picture User7228159, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Beautiful Bride Events was amazing to work with. Tassia was so responsive and was always right there to answer any questions. I was a destination bride and that made it all the more difficult but Tassia handled it with ease. I loved my wedding!!! It was a dream (even forgetting the rings at the alter lol). Thank you Tassia.

Profile Picture Amber, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tassia is one of the most generous people I have ever worked with. Though I had her as a partial planner, she was just as dedicated and diligent as if she was planning my entire event. Tassia primarily focused on day-of aspects of my wedding (decorating, centerpieces, rentals, etc.) but also recommended vendors for a variety of aspects of the big day. Not only is she incredibly detail-oriented, she was very focused on what I wanted as a bride and making sure that my voice was heard. I am so grateful that I hired her, because our wedding turned out beautifully and she was such a pleasure to work with. Worth every penny; you would be crazy not to work with her!

Profile Picture User6565463, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Eco-Friendly

Tassia was more AMAZING then I ever dreamed possible! I am an A type personality who never likes to not be in charge of everything but as we worked together leading up to the wedding I knew I could relax on my special day and let her take over. She made everything so effortless and followed up on items I never even thought of. On our special day she put all the decor together just as we had discussed and it was so beautiful. I truly felt like my wedding looked like it was out of a fairytale and I was able to enjoy every minute of it with her by my side. We got married over Thanksgiving weekend and she was emailing on the days leading up to it and gave me so much one on one attention. You would be so lucky to have her as your Planner!!!!!

Profile Picture Tenille, 11/29/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

We booked Beautiful Bride Events well in advance of our wedding mid-October off a recommendation from a friend who had used their services before, and Tassia proved her worth. While we primarily hired Tassia as a day-of wedding coordinator, she was in constant contact with us throughout the entire wedding planning process via phone and e-mail. Her recommendations were invaluable and kept us from having to spend too much time vetting potential vendors. Tassia was particularly excellent at recommending vendors based on our style and our needs. Additionally, she was meticulously organized at all times, dedicating long hours and quality time helping us organize all the details of the wedding. There are so many little details we hadn't even thought of that she walked us through and helped us sort. Her final timeline was a true work of art, as evidenced by the many compliments received from our wedding party and vendors, who all received a copy. She even went above and beyond her duties to help us sort a timeline for our pre-wedding event as well, and she coordinated all the vendors. The day of our wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly. We were relaxed the entire time and had a total blast. We had no hiccups, and it really felt like we just showed up at the wedding and every other detail had already been taken care of, allowing us to have the time of our life. Additionally, her staff was warm and personable. We were extremely pleased with the level and quality of service we received from Beautiful Bride Events. If you are looking for a consummate professional that enjoys her job and does it expertly, I strongly recommend Tassia and her team for your wedding coordinating event.

Profile Picture jenna, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Beautiful Bride Events for any wedding. Tassia and her team did a great job in making sure the reception space looked great & she was always working hard the entire day. She also did the floral arrangements for us & my bouquet was beautiful. It looked just like the pictures I had sent her. She really is a great value & makes sure that everything goes smoothly :)

Profile Picture User5160017, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tassia was wonderful to work with and her price was very reasonable. She did a fantastic job setting up our venue and was reliable during the entire process. Beautiful Bride Events listened to every detail and made our special day perfect!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristen, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tassia was truly wonderful to work with. My husband and I were planning from out of town and I was finishing medical school making planning a little hectic but Tassia was always on top of things. She set up vendor appts that matched our schedule and was present at all of them even on short notice or longer distances. She was very professional and always had a notebook with all of my info and what was left to be done. The vendors she picked for us were perfect; they were cost effective and did an amazing job. She also has a great eye and actually found a bridal bouquet for me that was exactly what I wanted and could not find myself. She handled all the vendor set up and put out all our DIY table decorations beautifully. Our day went off without a single hitch!! Additionally, my husband and I have very complicated families to manage (I have 2.5 sets of parents with grandparents to match and his parents are divorced as well) and she had no problem organizing our wedding parties even with the expansion. When we met her she was just beginning to build her own business after having worked in it for several years and we could not have been more happy having her as our coordinator. Everyone raved at how wonderful the wedding was and I give her a lot of credit for this, not to mention making it so I had absolutely no stress or anything to worry about on the day!

Profile Picture Kourtney, 4/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My family and I were thrilled with Tassia as our day-of coordinator. She went above and beyond in every regard to make our day go smoothly. Although she had just started her business, she completely convinced us that she would do an amazing job through her passion, professionalism, and responsiveness. We were coming in from out of town, so Tassia was flexible and met us at the venue to go through some details before our official day-of-coordinator contract started. She asked great questions throughout the planning process to ensure we were thinking about everything and followed through to make sure I gave her the information she needed to take over with the vendors at the agreed-upon date. Via email, we were completely in sync before my family and I even arrived in Charleston. By that point, everything was taken care of. She met us early the morning of the wedding to pick up all of the set-up items from my family and triple-checked to make sure we weren’t forgetting to hand off anything to her. From that point on, I was able to completely trust that everything was taken care of. The venue looked great, and I was so happy with how the day turned out. It was imperative to have her there day-of to coordinate all of the vendors and pull everything together. The more I talk to people, the more I hear about details that she handled perfectly as the day progressed. She did it all, from big things such as organizing transportation and ensuring the floor plan was followed to little details such as steaming table cloths and making sure the park of our outdoor ceremony was presentable. I was so pleased with how the entire day turned out and couldn’t have asked for more.

Profile Picture Georgia, 3/14/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough great things about Beautiful Bride Events! We were a out of State couple, and Tassia handled our planning so well. From day one, she was professional, responsive, and very caring. She listened our expectations and selected the right vendors for us. Our big day was like a dream come true, or even better than that because it was real! Our guests gave us so many compliments about how nice everything looked and how smoothly our event went. We trusted her our expectations and dreams, and she didn't disappointed us. I defiantly recommend Beautiful Bride Events to any out of town couple. Thank you, Tassia, me and Scott wish you much success!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you for such a perfect rustic wedding day. Everyone was so relaxed and had so much fun due to your hard work. You are truly amazing with your planning details. Everything went so smoothly and I got so many compliments from our guests on what a "perfect" wedding it was. We could not have done this wedding without Tessia. Her "down to earth" personality and professionalism made this planning process wonderful.

Profile Picture April, 9/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tassia was our planner for the wedding day but she went above and beyond what we were hoping. She has great vision and is very patient. Very easy to communicate with, answered our emails quickly and drew the perfect timeline for our day. I strongly encourage you to work with Tassia!

Profile Picture User4521842, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Take Away: Erika was great and my wedding would not have happened without her!!! I will not lie, I thought having a wedding planner was stupid and a waste of money. I wanted to plan my own wedding, but I needed someone to help with the logistics of the day. Erika did that and so much more. From the day that she took over my contract, she helped me on so many accounts. She met with all the vendors, got copies of the time line to them, made sure the tents were cancelled, and helped make sure the wedding day went smoothly. My mom and mother in law did most of the set up on the wedding and they both said it would not have been possible without Erika. Erika proved me wrong: I did need a wedding planner and I could not have done it without her.

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Tassia and Erika made my wedding day FLAWLESS. I can't even begin to describe how much I appreciated their attentiveness, responsiveness, positive attitudes (even amidst an admittedly distracted bride and groom) and flexibility. One of the biggest concerns I had was time to set up and break down, but they took care of everything. We were able to enjoy a perfectly decorated and flawlessly executed ceremony and reception without any stress. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Katie , 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception
4.7

I can't begin to say how great it was to have had Tassia as our Day of Coordinator. On the day of (and even the days leading up to the event itself) so much can happen that you don't expect. It gave me so much peace of mind to know that Tassia was there and that I could count on her to help my husband and I navigate those unexpected moments. She is extremely responsive and I never questioned her ability to do the job and do it well. She helped keep me calm and focused in the weeks leading up to the event. Tassia is also a very genuine person who I could tell was rooting for my husband and I and wanted our wedding to be perfect. And it was. She helped bring our vision to life. I highly recommend hiring her for her wedding planning or Day of services. Thank you, Tassia!

Profile Picture jackie, 5/24/15, 1 Review
4.7

Thanks to Tassia we were able to enjoy our day & leave the details to Tassia. We are an out of state couple, familiar with the area but not able to be present until a few days before the wedding. Tassia worked with us over the phone & implemented exactly what we wanted. When we ran into problems with our arch and floral arrangements, Tassia stepped in and ironed everything out, including confirmation of the delivery and style we wanted. She also worked with Wild Dunes to arrange delivery and setup the evening before. In her words, "don't worry about the arch, I've got it" relieved the stress, but more importantly were spot on. Exceptional value for partial planning & day of coordinator. Tara & Paul

Profile Picture tara, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews