Beautiful Blooms by Jen Reviews

210 Reviews for Beautiful Blooms by Jen

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

210 Beautiful Blooms by Jen Reviews

Katharine · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Jen provided perfect flowers for a very last minute wedding. I am in Massachusetts and last minute called her about doing flowers for my MOH and groomsman. It seemed like everyday I would change my mind or add things and there was never a problem. I never saw any example of flowers because I was that comfortable with her eye and knowledge. She was able to match colors of flowers to a bouquet I already had and when I saw the flowers I was amazed. Thank You Jen!!!

Sent on 12/27/2008

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much Katharine!
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 11/02/2018

Great experience!

Jen is super helpful! She helped us cut costs while still having breathtaking centerpieces and my bouquet was absolutely perfect! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much Lori! We loved your tall centerpieces and we're so glad you did too! You looked beautiful!

Laurelle · Married on 09/21/2018

We had a great experience dealing with Blooms by Jen. We were able to meet with them, talk about options, and decide what we wanted. All the flowers were absolutely beautiful, and even 9 days later still look like they did the day of the party.
    Jen answered emails promptly and addressed all our concerns. Overall, a great experience!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Laurelle, Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that your flowers are still going strong! We loved working with you and designing with such fun colors!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Expectations Exceeded!

I gave them my vision and they exceeded my expectations! They are easy to work with and respond quickly.

Beautiful Blooms by Jen 1
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 2

Teonna · Married on 08/18/2018

Jen and her team were AMAZING!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 3

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Thank you Teonna! Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful wedding at Tamaron ! The few I've seen on facebook turned out great!

Jamie · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely Beautiful!!

I don’t know if I can expeess in words just how much I absolutely LOVED my flowers for my wedding! The colors and types of flowers were simply beautiful. I wish I could have preserved my bouquet. Jen and her staff were able to take the images in my head come to life. The staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you for making my wedding day even more memorable!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 4
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 5

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Jamie, Thank you so much for the kind words! I was so excited when you told me your bright wedding colors! So fun!

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

Jen and her staff made our June 30th wedding absolutely perfect! Everything was gorgeous and their attention to detail was amazing. I am so glad we used BBBJ as our florist, everything was in such good hands, that I was actually able to enjoy the entire day! I appreciate BBBJ for making adjustments every time I changed or added something! Their team went above and beyond time and time again! With the temperature being so high that day, Jen even made backup bouquets and ordered extra flowers just in case our hydrangeas didn’t hold up in the heat. Thank you for making everything so perfect, I wish we could re-do our wedding every day!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Sam, Thank you so much for sharing your experience! You were so laid back when it was so hot and we are so glad we could be there to make everything perfect for you! So excited to see your pictures! Your reception looked amazing with all the awesome details from your vendors!
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful experience all around!

Jen was fantastic! From our initial meeting, she listened to exactly what I had in mind and helped me make my Pinterest dreams come to life. Having the flowers delivered made the whole experience so special. They showed us all how to carry our bouquets and helped the groomsmen pin on their boutonnieres. Jen and her team are phenomenal! I would recommend BBBJ to absolutely everyone!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 6
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 7

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and sharing your photos! They turned out beautiful and your dress was fabulous!

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

Jen and her team do BEAUTIFUL work!!!!!!! I am so happy that we chose them to do our wedding flowers! They listened to our thoughts and ideas, offered amazing advice, and made our wedding look like a DREAM! I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 14
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 15
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 16

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Katie, We've had so much fun getting to know your family over the last few years with designing your brother's wedding flowers and now yours. It was such a pleasure and we are so happy you loved everything as much as we did. Your photos turned out AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing!

Bobbi Gordon · Married on 05/19/2018

Wedding day

I had some odd requests. No specific flowers just a wildflower look and low price with what was in season. Jenn was so accommodating and thought it was a fun challenge. We LOVED our flowers. She didn an amazing job!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 17
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 18
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 19

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Thank you Bobbi! I really appreciate you taking the time to write this and share pictures! Thanks for letting us have some fun with your flowers! We are so glad you loved everything!

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Beautiful Blooms by Jen did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. I wasn't really sure what I wanted and Jen and her team took the little direction I provided and ran with it. She stayed within my budget and when I saw the flowers, I was blown away!!! The arrangements were vibrant, full, and filled with beautiful, seasonal flowers that I would not have thought to pick myself - but were stunning. Her staff was helpful on the day-of, too! They set everything up and even stayed to help family with boutonnieres and corsages. I would recommend BBJ to any bride!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 20
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 21

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We LOVED your wedding flowers! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2017

Jen worked with my budget and created beautiful floral arrangements for me! All of my flowers were gorgeous and she gave me such great ideas!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Can't wait to see pictures!

Mackenzie · Married on 06/30/2017

We could not have picked anyone better to do our flowers for our wedding, Jen is fantastic. My bouquet looked exactly how I pictured it and our center pieces for our wedding were stunning. I decided last minute that I wanted to put a flower in my hair and Beautiful Blooms by Jen was able to provide exactly what I wanted! I loved all of the flowers that were in our wedding, Jen helped bring my ideas to life. I recommend Beautiful Blooms by Jen for anyone that needs a florist, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write these kind words! I'm so glad it was such a wonderful day! Your pictures turned out amazing!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

Jen was great to work with. I wasn't set on any particular flowers or arrangements and gave her some ideas and the colors of my wedding and she put together beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. It was very easy for her to work with my budget and she made the process super fun and easy. I would recommend Beautiful Blooms by Jen to anyone who wants beautiful flowers on their wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 22
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 23
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 24

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing! I love the pictures! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

Jen will be my florist for my June 10th 2017 wedding. She responds to my emails promptly and I can't wait to see the beautiful flowers she puts together for me!

Jean · Married on 05/20/2017

Jen was super easy to work with and very responsive to the ideas I had for my wedding. I absolutely loved everything she came up with. All the centerpieces and floral arrangements at my ceremony and reception were beautiful!!

Christina · Married on 04/29/2017

I couldn't have been happier with my beautiful arrangements. I came to her with a couple ideas and Jen and her team took those ideas and built gorgeous centerpieces. And my bouquet was so so so pretty and perfect. I couldn't be happier with the service they provided.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much Christina!

Maureen · Married on 03/04/2017

Jen was wonderful to work with and the flowers and decorations were amazing for my beach themed wedding!!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Merriam · Married on 02/25/2017

Jen and her team were absolutely amazing with my February 2017 wedding. I had my first consultation with Jen and she immediately understood the essence that I was going for our special day, and was able to show me examples and pictures of floral ideas. I was hooked and in love! She offered a variety of quotes/packages and was able to update changes that I made along the way - including being able to rent candelabras for some of the centerpieces. Her team was organized and right on schedule the day of the wedding - I seriously did not have to worry about anything! I was blown away the first time I saw my bouquet....it was just stunning. I think my favorite thing was that she was able to incorporate the lace sleeve of my mother's wedding dress into the bouquet. It was such a beautiful surprise! And the centerpieces...they were gorgeous and made lovely gifts for guests to take home after the reception. I could go on and on, but the pictures will speak for themselves. Thanks so much, Beautiful Blooms by Jen!

Beautiful Blooms by Jen 25
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 26
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 27
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 28
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 29
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen 30
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot speak highly enough of Beautiful Blooms by Jen! Jen created a lovely organic bouquet/boutonnière for my intimate NYE wedding. When we picked it up, I was blown away by how STUNNING the flowers were! They literally brought me to tears – no joke – tears. I have used BBBJ for other special occasions, and hands down, she is the best florist in the greater Toledo area. First and foremost, the value you receive for your money is unmatched. Secondly, Jen is easy to work with and extremely accommodating; I greatly appreciate her friendly demeanor and open communication style (she never makes you feel like a number). Finally, if you are looking for someone who does not compromise on quality and brings a superior-level of artistry to every arrangement she creates, then BBBJ is the place to go. THANK YOU, Jen, for helping to make my wedding day everything I hoped it would be!!!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

I absolutely loved working with Jen to get the flowers for my wedding day perfect. I was a little nervous at first being an out of town bride, but it was so easy emailing back and forth with pictures and ideas to get it right. The delivery service was exactly what I needed to be stress free about the flowers, and they even pinned on all the guys boutonnieres! Beautiful Blooms by Jen was definitely the way to go; my flowers were gorgeous and just the way I imagined!!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy you loved everything! We love to hear that your day was stress free!

Rachelle · Married on 10/22/2016

Jen was incredible her and her team!
    She had worked with prices when we were on a budget she was kind sweet and her shop is so cute !!! Their work was awesome the flower arrangements were perfect my bridal party had red dresses so the fall flowers really made them pop. It's incredible to really put all these things together, then to actually see it the day of the wedding I couldn't of been any more pleased I'm so thankful We chose beautiful blooms!

Sent on 10/30/2016

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

My now husband and I have used BBBJ for many events in the past year, with the biggest one being our wedding of course. I really can't describe to you how stunning the flowers were at our wedding. They exceeded all of our expectations. The girls just completely nailed the style we were going for and what we wanted. My bouquet was the prettiest one I've personally ever seen. Jen and her team worked hard to set everything up while I was getting ready while I had no idea what was even happening. I didn't have to stress about anything. It's easy to put your trust in them to get the job done in the best way possible.

I could tell how much work they put into it , going above and beyond to make sure no detail or display was missed. I had many little nooks with things set up in the barn we got married in and they added extra flowers to those that we weren't even expecting. We got so many compliments on the flowers that day and after. Our house looked like a flower shop for months because I wanted to save as many flowers as possible and has them hanging upside down drying EVERYWHERE!

The girls at BBBJ not only helped make our wedding perfect but they continually impress is with their service and arrangements. From when my husband orders me flowers when he messes up, to a funeral we ordered flowers for recently, they are ALWAYS the best and so impressive. Always so me and always so fitting to the occasion.

We highly recommend Beautiful Blooms by Jen for all of your floral needs !

Sent on 01/27/2017

Beautiful Blooms by Jen's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!

Jen is very creative and came up with arrangements prettier than I could have ever imagined. Everything she created is like nothing I've ever seen before. You get what you pay for and I'm so happy I chose her for my flowers. She created my centerpieces, flowers for my cake, and bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. Everything was beautiful!! The flowers are so fresh and vibrant colors.

Sent on 09/22/2016