201 Reviews for Beautiful Blooms by Jen

Flower Petals (3)
Non-Floral (3)
Single Flowers (3)
201 Beautiful Blooms by Jen Reviews

Jen provided perfect flowers for a very last minute wedding. I am in Massachusetts and last minute called her about doing flowers for my MOH and groomsman. It seemed like everyday I would change my mind or add things and there was never a problem. I never saw any example of flowers because I was that comfortable with her eye and knowledge. She was able to match colors of flowers to a bouquet I already had and when I saw the flowers I was amazed. Thank You Jen!!!

Profile Picture Katharine, 4/27/19, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful Blooms by Jen did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. I wasn't really sure what I wanted and Jen and her team took the little direction I provided and ran with it. She stayed within my budget and when I saw the flowers, I was blown away!!! The arrangements were vibrant, full, and filled with beautiful, seasonal flowers that I would not have thought to pick myself - but were stunning. Her staff was helpful on the day-of, too! They set everything up and even stayed to help family with boutonnieres and corsages. I would recommend BBJ to any bride!

Photo for Beautiful Blooms by Jen Review - Cake topper and table by BBJ
Photo for Beautiful Blooms by Jen Review - Bouquet by BBJ
Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jen worked with my budget and created beautiful floral arrangements for me! All of my flowers were gorgeous and she gave me such great ideas!

Profile Picture Jessica , 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We could not have picked anyone better to do our flowers for our wedding, Jen is fantastic. My bouquet looked exactly how I pictured it and our center pieces for our wedding were stunning. I decided last minute that I wanted to put a flower in my hair and Beautiful Blooms by Jen was able to provide exactly what I wanted! I loved all of the flowers that were in our wedding, Jen helped bring my ideas to life. I recommend Beautiful Blooms by Jen for anyone that needs a florist, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jen was great to work with. I wasn't set on any particular flowers or arrangements and gave her some ideas and the colors of my wedding and she put together beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. It was very easy for her to work with my budget and she made the process super fun and easy. I would recommend Beautiful Blooms by Jen to anyone who wants beautiful flowers on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jen will be my florist for my June 10th 2017 wedding. She responds to my emails promptly and I can't wait to see the beautiful flowers she puts together for me!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jen was super easy to work with and very responsive to the ideas I had for my wedding. I absolutely loved everything she came up with. All the centerpieces and floral arrangements at my ceremony and reception were beautiful!!

Profile Picture Jean, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I couldn't have been happier with my beautiful arrangements. I came to her with a couple ideas and Jen and her team took those ideas and built gorgeous centerpieces. And my bouquet was so so so pretty and perfect. I couldn't be happier with the service they provided.

Profile Picture Christina, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jen was wonderful to work with and the flowers and decorations were amazing for my beach themed wedding!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jen and her team were absolutely amazing with my February 2017 wedding. I had my first consultation with Jen and she immediately understood the essence that I was going for our special day, and was able to show me examples and pictures of floral ideas. I was hooked and in love! She offered a variety of quotes/packages and was able to update changes that I made along the way - including being able to rent candelabras for some of the centerpieces. Her team was organized and right on schedule the day of the wedding - I seriously did not have to worry about anything! I was blown away the first time I saw my bouquet....it was just stunning. I think my favorite thing was that she was able to incorporate the lace sleeve of my mother's wedding dress into the bouquet. It was such a beautiful surprise! And the centerpieces...they were gorgeous and made lovely gifts for guests to take home after the reception. I could go on and on, but the pictures will speak for themselves. Thanks so much, Beautiful Blooms by Jen!

Profile Picture Merriam, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot speak highly enough of Beautiful Blooms by Jen! Jen created a lovely organic bouquet/boutonnière for my intimate NYE wedding. When we picked it up, I was blown away by how STUNNING the flowers were! They literally brought me to tears – no joke – tears. I have used BBBJ for other special occasions, and hands down, she is the best florist in the greater Toledo area. First and foremost, the value you receive for your money is unmatched. Secondly, Jen is easy to work with and extremely accommodating; I greatly appreciate her friendly demeanor and open communication style (she never makes you feel like a number). Finally, if you are looking for someone who does not compromise on quality and brings a superior-level of artistry to every arrangement she creates, then BBBJ is the place to go. THANK YOU, Jen, for helping to make my wedding day everything I hoped it would be!!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Jen to get the flowers for my wedding day perfect. I was a little nervous at first being an out of town bride, but it was so easy emailing back and forth with pictures and ideas to get it right. The delivery service was exactly what I needed to be stress free about the flowers, and they even pinned on all the guys boutonnieres! Beautiful Blooms by Jen was definitely the way to go; my flowers were gorgeous and just the way I imagined!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jen was incredible her and her team!
She had worked with prices when we were on a budget she was kind sweet and her shop is so cute !!! Their work was awesome the flower arrangements were perfect my bridal party had red dresses so the fall flowers really made them pop. It's incredible to really put all these things together, then to actually see it the day of the wedding I couldn't of been any more pleased I'm so thankful We chose beautiful blooms!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My now husband and I have used BBBJ for many events in the past year, with the biggest one being our wedding of course. I really can't describe to you how stunning the flowers were at our wedding. They exceeded all of our expectations. The girls just completely nailed the style we were going for and what we wanted. My bouquet was the prettiest one I've personally ever seen. Jen and her team worked hard to set everything up while I was getting ready while I had no idea what was even happening. I didn't have to stress about anything. It's easy to put your trust in them to get the job done in the best way possible.

I could tell how much work they put into it , going above and beyond to make sure no detail or display was missed. I had many little nooks with things set up in the barn we got married in and they added extra flowers to those that we weren't even expecting. We got so many compliments on the flowers that day and after. Our house looked like a flower shop for months because I wanted to save as many flowers as possible and has them hanging upside down drying EVERYWHERE!

The girls at BBBJ not only helped make our wedding perfect but they continually impress is with their service and arrangements. From when my husband orders me flowers when he messes up, to a funeral we ordered flowers for recently, they are ALWAYS the best and so impressive. Always so me and always so fitting to the occasion.

We highly recommend Beautiful Blooms by Jen for all of your floral needs !

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jen is very creative and came up with arrangements prettier than I could have ever imagined. Everything she created is like nothing I've ever seen before. You get what you pay for and I'm so happy I chose her for my flowers. She created my centerpieces, flowers for my cake, and bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. Everything was beautiful!! The flowers are so fresh and vibrant colors.

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jen and her staff we're 100% from day one for me. Jen was awesome to work with while planning, so professional yet laid back enough I felt like I was bouncing ideas around with one of my girlfriends. The day of, Sarah and another assistant set up at the venue and presented us girls with our flowers. She had lots of tips to get us through the day. I was also able to see our venue come to life between taking pictures and I had to pick my jaw up off the floor every time I passed through. Flowers was the one thing I was clueless about during wedding planning and I can't be happier with the decision of going through Jen.

Profile Picture User4520154, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jen and team are fantastic! I was completely blown away by the flowers when they were delivered, and received so many compliments from my guests!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jen and her staff are friendly and outgoing. They took my ideas and turned them into reality for my wedding! Beautiful Blooms is the florist for your big day!

-Kelsie Hanefeld

Profile Picture Kelsie, 6/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jen is so creative and I had full faith in that the centerpieces and bouquets would be perfect for the theme of our wedding. I had several compliments on the centerpieces especially the cream lanterns. We were able to set up at the reception hall ourselves and Jen was very accommodating. She had everything packed up and set up for us was a breeze. Everything was spelled out in our contract so there was no hidden costs or confusions. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Since I was planning my wedding from out of town, Jen made the process very easy! The service was great and so was the floral design. She really made my wedding bouquet perfectly and exactly what I wanted with succulents and peonies. It was so pretty! Also, she worked in my budget Since she know a lot of wedding vendors, she was able to point me in the right direction for a make up artist for the special day. I am so glad I found Jen because it the wedding planning stress out of my life. Also, she worked in my schedule when I was in town at Christmas to meet and discuss the wedding plans. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Consultations

I cannot say enough about BBBJ. I had ideas pinned which Jen looked at as a template. She used my ideas and added a different touch as well as gave options in regards to the prices but all with keeping in the theme I had. I also consulted with Colleen who was extremely helpful and personable as well. On the day of the wedding, the reception was set up perfectly and with plenty of time. I received so many compliments on my bouquet and reception décor - all thanks to the creative and professional ladies of BBBJ.

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

We chose to use Jen as our florist right when we first met her. She has an incredible enthusiasm and passion for her work that is priceless. Also, I gave her some of the generals for what we were looking for, but I wasn't totally sure. The bouquets she made for my bridesmaids were absolutely perfect! Everyone was commenting on them. :)

Profile Picture User6266290, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I couldn't be happier with my wedding flowers by Beautiful Blooms by Jen!! They really set off the venue on the day of the wedding and also made our pictures gorgeous, so it was worth every penny! Jen and her staff had the utmost in professionalism, friendliness, and floral expertise. Jen ran several different quotes for us so we could choose what was right for the look we were going for and our budget, and she knew just what to recommend! Meeting for a consultation was important to be able to visualize different options, and it was wonderful to meet Jen. Having BBBJ come to the wedding to set up the flowers was also so helpful. I'm not sure how we would have managed without them in the pre-wedding craziness! Thank you so much, BBBJ!!! You are highly recommended!!

Profile Picture User6266263, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Beautiful Blooms by Jen were absolutely amazing. My flowers all turned out much better than I could have ever
Imagined. Jen was awesome keeping in touch through out the process. I would recommend to use her for your big day, she wi not disappoint!

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/3/15, 1 Review