Junkie Bride Reviews

Junkie Bride View more information

Noy L. Married on 12/27/2020

The best hairstylist!

Keshia is INCREDIBLE!!!! ! I have used her multiple times especially in my own wedding! For my wedding, she made me look like a queen! We had a trial run and she knew exactly what I envisioned and replicated it perfectly TWICE. She also did my bridesmaids and mother's hair on the day of my wedding and did a flawless job! She arrived early and made sure she had enough time to get us all ready on time. I have also used Keshia to style my hair for other events and let me tell you, she is an absolute professional at glam waves!! She is a perfectionist and will do everything in her power (hair extensions, hair trim, add hair pieces etc) to bring your vision to life. Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she also brings the best vibes! Her prices are also very reasonable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Keshia for any hairstyling you may need!!
    Brittany S. Married on 11/09/2019

11.09.2019

*Keshia is AMAZING!!!* I cannot say it enough: Keshia is a master of her craft. Finding a hair stylist was the hardest vendor for me to lock down. With my hair texture I was all too aware that I would need someone who knew how to handle Latina curls as well as make the style last all day and night through Miami humidity. Planning all of this from out of state made it that much more daunting. But from the moment I saw Keshia's portfolio, I knew that she could do it. On the day of, she arrived early and was ready to get to work. She gave my mother and I the hairstyles of our dreams. If you haven't hired her for your big day, run to her site and book it! You won't find a more attentive, punctual and reliable stylist than Keshia.
    Alexandra Married on 08/31/2019

Talented, professional

The Beautie Junkie team is amazing. We found them for my wedding hair and make up. Keshia and Liz executed perfectly what each of us wanted, great listeners and very talented. They were so professional and organized during the planning process. And they had the most calming and helpful presence once we met. I also had a make up trial and blow out for my bridal shower, which was equally as laudable. Definitely recommend for wedding, shower, or just a night out!
    A Thompson Married on 05/30/2019

Amazing work and amazing ladies

Beautie Junkie is the best!!! Keisha and Liz are amazing! From the moment Beautie Junkie was recommended to me, Keisha was responsive to my questions..no matter how silly they were. Keisha made my hair exactly the way I wanted it and it lasted all night long. I loved it so much that I tried to make it last while I was on my honeymoon lol.
    Liz’s make-up skills are insane! I dont wear a lot of make-up..I wear so little that it typically expires before I get halfway through the product. She kept me looking natural with a glow and had my eyebrows and lashes looking so good. I have never tried fake lashes and now I see why people use them. When they say a full face that will last all night long, they mean it.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 11/10/2018

Professional all the way. Great results!

Beautie Junkie saved me a week before the wedding. I did not have hair and make up booked, Keshia came highly recommended by our coordinator. Keshia (Hair) and Liz (Make Up) were such a pleasure to work with, they were punctual, listened to what I wanted, and did a fantastic job both for the trial and wedding day. They made my day even more memorable, I loved how I looked, and everyone, specially my hubby loved it. I am very happy with their service, overall experience and results.
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 03/09/2018
    Keisha did an absolute AMAZING job on my hair for my wedding! I was in love with it. She also did my entire bridal party and completely outdid herself! She is creative, stylish and so pleasant. I absolutely love her and would HIGHLY recommend her for any event!
    Rachel Married on 11/10/2017
    Keshia is a one in a million in the busy Miami market. Both her attention to detail and tranquil demeanor maker her a reliable force and creator of all-around glamour which exceeds my vision every time. She's punctual, enthusiastic, and talented -- a perfect trifecta!