Beautie Junkie Reviews

4 | Miami, FL

4 Reviews for Beautie Junkie

A Thompson · Married on 05/30/2019

Amazing work and amazing ladies

Beautie Junkie is the best!!! Keisha and Liz are amazing! From the moment Beautie Junkie was recommended to me, Keisha was responsive to my questions..no matter how silly they were. Keisha made my hair exactly the way I wanted it and it lasted all night long. I loved it so much that I tried to make it last while I was on my honeymoon lol.
    Liz’s make-up skills are insane! I dont wear a lot of make-up..I wear so little that it typically expires before I get halfway through the product. She kept me looking natural with a glow and had my eyebrows and lashes looking so good. I have never tried fake lashes and now I see why people use them. When they say a full face that will last all night long, they mean it.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Alexandra · Married on 11/10/2018

Professional all the way. Great results!

Beautie Junkie saved me a week before the wedding. I did not have hair and make up booked, Keshia came highly recommended by our coordinator. Keshia (Hair) and Liz (Make Up) were such a pleasure to work with, they were punctual, listened to what I wanted, and did a fantastic job both for the trial and wedding day. They made my day even more memorable, I loved how I looked, and everyone, specially my hubby loved it. I am very happy with their service, overall experience and results.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/09/2018

Keisha did an absolute AMAZING job on my hair for my wedding! I was in love with it. She also did my entire bridal party and completely outdid herself! She is creative, stylish and so pleasant. I absolutely love her and would HIGHLY recommend her for any event!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2017

Keshia is a one in a million in the busy Miami market. Both her attention to detail and tranquil demeanor maker her a reliable force and creator of all-around glamour which exceeds my vision every time. She's punctual, enthusiastic, and talented -- a perfect trifecta!

Sent on 01/11/2018