Beaute Speciale Reviews

83 | Orlando, FL

83 Reviews for Beaute Speciale

• Katie

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Bisi did my hair and makeup for our Disney engagement shoot. She came to our room at Port Orleans French Quarter and was so sweet and wonderful! All of our friends/family said that my hair and makeup looked beautiful in those pictures, all thanks to Bisi! Beaute Speciale's prices are reasonable as well!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/30/2019

Never felt so beautiful!

I was so lucky to have Beaute Speciale help make myself, my bridal party, and my husband and I’s mothers look positively stunning! They came prepared and ready to make everyone look and feel their absolute best. Cindy also did my engagement photo hair and makeup as well as my wedding trial, and she made me feel so at ease knowing that she nailed it every single time she’s done my hair and makeup before. She is truly so talented and kind - making myself and my bridesmaids feel comfortable. Ana also did some of my girls’ hair, including my flower girl who was a bit nervous about the curling iron. When she expressed this, Ana let her know that she would be super careful and not to worry. She was SO patient with her, checking in to see if she was okay, if she needed a break - it was so sweet and attentive of her! The entire evening everyone kept telling me how beautiful I looked and I truly felt the most beautiful in my life on my wedding day, thanks to the amazing team at Beaute Speciale! I can’t than them enough! It was an honor to have them pretty us up for my big day!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Beaute Speciale's reply:

Thank you, Danielle! We were so honored to be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure to work with you and your lovely bridal party.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 01/25/2019

Great experience overall

Shelby and her team did the hair and makeup for me, all my bridesmaids, and for the mothers for my wedding. I wanted a simple and pretty look for my rustic winter wedding and the final look was perfect. We did a trial run a couple weeks before, but I did not have my hairpiece at that time. On the day of, Shelby was able to adapt the hair style from the trial to make it not only work with the hairpiece, but also have the same feel and simplicity that I wanted. Shelby and her team also did a fabulous job with all of the makeup for the bridesmaids and the mothers. They were really receptive to feedback and the needs of each lady. They were even able to make time for a couple of relatives who wanted to do hair & makeup at the last minute (even though they really did not have to). They were so lovely to everyone and they even gave the flower girl her own little lip gloss because she was super excited about the makeup.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Alison · Married on 09/02/2017

Bisi did a fantastic job for my daughter-in-law on her wedding day, her hair and makeup were flawless. I would highly recommend Bisi for any bride looking for an efficient, affable and talented hairdresser/make up artist for their special day.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Tamara · Married on 02/25/2017

I would definitely tell any bride to hire them for their special day!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only did they accommodate us last minute, they made my hair look better than I could ever imagine! Their price is very reasonable too!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Kimberley · Married on 01/16/2017

I had Shelby do my bridal hair and makeup for my Walt Disney world wedding on 01/16/17, also did hair for my mother and bridesmaid.
    Shelby then came at 4:30am no less to do my hair for an early morning park shoot!!
    On both occasions she was amazing, and when she had finished I felt a million dollars!!
    Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/06/2017

NAVAH · Married on 11/11/2016

Beaute Speciale was one of the best and easiest parts of my planning and wedding. I was so nervous about makeup and hair as I do not often use any. Every one of my many questions was answered professionally and so patiently! My trial with Shelby was so fun and made me so confident going into the wedding. On the actual wedding day Shelby did my hair and makeup and Bisi and Alyssa worked on my wedding party. They were all unbelievable. My husband has not stopped telling me how beautiful I looked, and I felt beautiful too. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

What an amazing team! Beaute Speciale handled all my requests and then some. They arrived on time and left me speechless with how good of a job they did!!!! They certainly made my day that much more special.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Anna and the team were so very talented! Thank you for providing exceptional service while going above and beyond for me and my party. The team was professional and very personable. I highly recommend Beaute Speciale for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2016

I used Beaute Speciale services contracted through Just Marry. The ladies that came to do my and my bridemaids hair and my make-up were great! They were fun to be around and very experienced. I didn't have a strict idea for either my hair or makeup but with a little direction, they began working and made me beautiful! Not only that, but they were able to accommodate a last minute addition hair and make-up to our group. They were incredibly profession but also a lot of fun. They genuinely care about their craft and their customers' scarification. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Krista · Married on 10/04/2016

Bisi did my hair and make-up for my trial run the day of our rehearsal dinner, for our wedding day and for my Magic Kingdom portrait session. She was great! Wonderful personality and she did a great job making me feel beautiful

Sent on 02/28/2017

Anna · Married on 07/22/2016

I felt BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day, thanks to Bisi and the whole staff! Before the wedding, the staff answered all my questions and was very very nice to deal with.
    Bisi came to my hotel room and did my hair and makeup on July 22nd 2016 and people are still telling me I looked stunning! I will defiantly be recommending. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/26/2016

Bianca came to my room right on time (a couple minutes before 6 am!) and she did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup trial. I showed her a picture of the hair I wanted and she listened and did exactly as I requested. Most stylists have a more difficult time with my thick/long hair but she had no issue. I also have bad acne and she did a surprisingly great job on my foundation, covering all my blemishes without the makeup feeling heavy. I loved that she was very detailed and I will definitely book her for my wedding day!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Laura · Married on 11/09/2015

I live in the Los Angeles area and decided on a destination wedding at Disney World. Luckily, our wedding coordinator provided a list of a few recommended vendors and Beaute Speciale is included. I looked over their website and all their sample photos, and I emailed them with my information and received a prompt response and breakdown in pricing. They were able to accommodate my early schedule as I had a park portrait session and needed my appointment to start at 4:30am. Unfortunately, due to our travel schedule, I wasn't able to have a trial run. My stylist was Erica and she was absolutely amazing. She started by asking me my normal makeup routine and what I preferred overall. I decided on a fairly neutral look with airbrush foundation and half up/half down style. I loved everything about it! She totally nailed what I was picturing and the makeup lasted through the portrait session and then the ceremony afterwards. I got so many compliments from my family and guests. After my appointment ended at 6:30am, she started working on my mother-in-law and she looked amazing as well! I would absolutely recommended Beaute Speciale to anyone in the Orlando area, especially if you're planning a Disney wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Heather · Married on 09/21/2015

The bridesmaids, mothers (of the bride and groom), and myself all had our makeup done by Beaute Speciale. The stylists were excellent - arrived early, were very accommodating, and made sure everyone was happy with their look. Everyone looked absolutely stunning! (And my eyelashes lasted for several days after!)

Sent on 06/22/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/19/2015

This company traveled from Orlando to Lakeland to style hair and makeup for me and my seven bridesmaids. My girls looked absolutely stunning from curls to airbrush makeup to updos we couldn't have been happier with our two stylists. They were true professionals and experts with kind and fun spirits. The looks we requested they delivered and all in the time frame needed. As the bride I have never felt or looked more beautiful than on that day and I am forever grateful. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts, you were such an amazing part of our day that resulted in perfect pictures

Sent on 10/10/2015

nicole · Married on 07/13/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Beaute Speciale! We used them for our Walt Disney World wedding on July 13th, 2015. They are a traveling beauty service so they came to our room which made the morning of my wedding day so relaxing an enjoyable! The girls very very professional, friendly and very talented! They did hair and makeup on myself, my mother in law, and my mother and 6 bridesmaids. They had also done my wedding trial for me months before the wedding when I was in Disney on another trip. We showed them what we wanted, and they gave us exactly that and everything turned out more beautiful then I expected. I would HIGHLY recommend these girls to use for your wedding. I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 08/13/2015

I used Beaute Speciale for my Disney Wedding this past June. I had a trial run in December during a planning trip and was sent 2 girls to do both my hair and make up. I have to say I was very impressed with how personable and comfortable they made me. I just showed her a couple of pictures of what I was thinking about and discussed it with her and she was spot on. I had 11 of us getting ready in a smaller room, and so you can imagine how stressed I was. Well the big day came and Beaute Speciale sent several girls to my room, enough to have all of the girls about an hour ahead of schedule. I was so unbelievably happy! Everyone was beautiful whether they received just eyes, airbrush, or just hair. All of my girls felt so beautiful the day of and I felt so confident! I worked with Veronica to coordinate and every step of the way she was helpful and worked with me to coordinate long distance since we live in Massachusetts. This is a very professional company and each member of the team we worked with represented the company well. I would highly recommend Beaute Speciale to anyone who is considering hair and make-up services for any type of special event. Thank you so much Beaute Speciale for helping to make my wedding day so special!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Danielle · Married on 04/16/2015

Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, especially when it comes to hair and make up. The numbers of hair and make up services changed a few times and Beaute Speciale accommodated everyone. They were professional and personable, they made getting ready fun and relaxing. I am not a picky bride and did not know what I wanted my hair to look like until the day of the wedding and I showed my hair stylist (I forgot her name :/) a picture and she completely recreated it. The only downside is that I have thick and heavy hair and I wish a little more hairspray was used to hold up my hair a little more, especially with all the dancing. The make up was absolutely what I wanted, something natural and classy, and the make up stayed on all night and even into the next day.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Anne · Married on 02/24/2015

There is nothing better than to deal with a company that treats you more like family ! Ana and her team transformed myself and my family all into Queens for a day ! They also spent extra special time with my special needs niece who requires lots of love and patience . Will always call Beaute for all of our families special events !
    Anne Candreva

Sent on 01/12/2017

Julie · Married on 11/22/2014

They did a fantastic job. Traveled to my location. Worked quickly but made sure it looked great. Photos were beautiful because of how well our makeup stayed all throughout the day, even with being in and out of rain. Wonderful.

Sent on 03/16/2015

I did a destination wedding, and it is very nerve-wracking picking your hair and makeup without ever meeting them or doing a run through! Beaute Speciale was amazing and completely exceeded my expectations! I had a lot of ideas for my hair, and Cindy Vasquez was AMAZING!! My bridal party and I were SO unbelievably impressed with how beautiful everything turned out. I felt and looked amazing on my wedding day, there were no worries or concerns whatsoever with hair and makeup. They were fun, friendly, and so time efficient. My bridal party and I were worried there wouldn't be enough time and they finished early! I feel horrible that I don't remember the name of the makeup artist, I believe it was Jessica - she was also absolutely amazing! Would definitely recommend them for hair and makeup for any event!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Eva · Married on 10/28/2014

they did an awesome job with my wedding party. We were pampered, had great makeup and hair.. they were so positive, cheerful and upbeat!! I would recommend without reservation and highly suggest anyone getting married in Orlando to use them!!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Andrea · Married on 10/18/2014

I used Beaute Speciale for my Disney Wedding. I asked my Disney wedding consultant for a recommendation and she recommend them to me. I had a trail run the day before the wedding and Bianca who did my hair and make-up nailed it on the first try. I just showed her a couple of pictures of what I was thinking about and discussed it with her and she was spot on. She did it again on the wedding day and then came super early to our room the morning we were having our Magic Kingdom photo shoot to recreate the look again. Bisi worked on my mother and mother-in-law's make-up and hair and both were very pleased with how everything turned out. Both noted they had not great experiences in the past and were nervous to do this especially since we were coming from another state and were doing the trial run the day before the wedding. But both were thrilled with what Bisi did for them and they looked great. I worked with Veronica to coordinate and every step of the way she was helpful and worked with me to coordinate long distance since we live in New Jersey. This is a very professional company and each member of the team we worked with represented the company well. I would highly recommend Beaute Speciale to anyone who is considering hair and make-up services for any type of special event. Thank you so much Beaute Speciale for helping to make my wedding day so special!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

What can I say about these girls other than they are INCREDIBLE! After a pretty terrible experience with hair and make-up for our engagement photos, I knew that I needed to find someone new for our wedding. I had heard of Beaute Speciale in the past but I just assumed I couldn’t afford them – wrong! Their prices are incredibly reasonable and their work is out of this world amazing! I felt absolutely perfect on our wedding day and my sweet bridesmaids were just stunning!

Sent on 10/31/2014