Beaute Speciale Reviews

81 | Orlando, FL

81 Reviews for Beaute Speciale

Katie · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Bisi did my hair and makeup for our Disney engagement shoot. She came to our room at Port Orleans French Quarter and was so sweet and wonderful! All of our friends/family said that my hair and makeup looked beautiful in those pictures, all thanks to Bisi! Beaute Speciale's prices are reasonable as well!

Alison · Married on 09/02/2017

Bisi did a fantastic job for my daughter-in-law on her wedding day, her hair and makeup were flawless. I would highly recommend Bisi for any bride looking for an efficient, affable and talented hairdresser/make up artist for their special day.

Tamara · Married on 02/25/2017

I would definitely tell any bride to hire them for their special day!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only did they accommodate us last minute, they made my hair look better than I could ever imagine! Their price is very reasonable too!!!!!!!!!

Kimberley · Married on 01/16/2017

I had Shelby do my bridal hair and makeup for my Walt Disney world wedding on 01/16/17, also did hair for my mother and bridesmaid.
    Shelby then came at 4:30am no less to do my hair for an early morning park shoot!!
    On both occasions she was amazing, and when she had finished I felt a million dollars!!
    Can't recommend them enough!

NAVAH · Married on 11/11/2016

Beaute Speciale was one of the best and easiest parts of my planning and wedding. I was so nervous about makeup and hair as I do not often use any. Every one of my many questions was answered professionally and so patiently! My trial with Shelby was so fun and made me so confident going into the wedding. On the actual wedding day Shelby did my hair and makeup and Bisi and Alyssa worked on my wedding party. They were all unbelievable. My husband has not stopped telling me how beautiful I looked, and I felt beautiful too. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

What an amazing team! Beaute Speciale handled all my requests and then some. They arrived on time and left me speechless with how good of a job they did!!!! They certainly made my day that much more special.

Anna and the team were so very talented! Thank you for providing exceptional service while going above and beyond for me and my party. The team was professional and very personable. I highly recommend Beaute Speciale for any special occasion!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2016

I used Beaute Speciale services contracted through Just Marry. The ladies that came to do my and my bridemaids hair and my make-up were great! They were fun to be around and very experienced. I didn't have a strict idea for either my hair or makeup but with a little direction, they began working and made me beautiful! Not only that, but they were able to accommodate a last minute addition hair and make-up to our group. They were incredibly profession but also a lot of fun. They genuinely care about their craft and their customers' scarification. Highly recommend.

Krista · Married on 10/04/2016

Bisi did my hair and make-up for my trial run the day of our rehearsal dinner, for our wedding day and for my Magic Kingdom portrait session. She was great! Wonderful personality and she did a great job making me feel beautiful

Anna · Married on 07/22/2016

I felt BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day, thanks to Bisi and the whole staff! Before the wedding, the staff answered all my questions and was very very nice to deal with.
    Bisi came to my hotel room and did my hair and makeup on July 22nd 2016 and people are still telling me I looked stunning! I will defiantly be recommending. Thank you again!!!

Ashley · Married on 02/26/2016

Bianca came to my room right on time (a couple minutes before 6 am!) and she did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup trial. I showed her a picture of the hair I wanted and she listened and did exactly as I requested. Most stylists have a more difficult time with my thick/long hair but she had no issue. I also have bad acne and she did a surprisingly great job on my foundation, covering all my blemishes without the makeup feeling heavy. I loved that she was very detailed and I will definitely book her for my wedding day!

Laura · Married on 11/09/2015

I live in the Los Angeles area and decided on a destination wedding at Disney World. Luckily, our wedding coordinator provided a list of a few recommended vendors and Beaute Speciale is included. I looked over their website and all their sample photos, and I emailed them with my information and received a prompt response and breakdown in pricing. They were able to accommodate my early schedule as I had a park portrait session and needed my appointment to start at 4:30am. Unfortunately, due to our travel schedule, I wasn't able to have a trial run. My stylist was Erica and she was absolutely amazing. She started by asking me my normal makeup routine and what I preferred overall. I decided on a fairly neutral look with airbrush foundation and half up/half down style. I loved everything about it! She totally nailed what I was picturing and the makeup lasted through the portrait session and then the ceremony afterwards. I got so many compliments from my family and guests. After my appointment ended at 6:30am, she started working on my mother-in-law and she looked amazing as well! I would absolutely recommended Beaute Speciale to anyone in the Orlando area, especially if you're planning a Disney wedding!

Heather · Married on 09/21/2015

The bridesmaids, mothers (of the bride and groom), and myself all had our makeup done by Beaute Speciale. The stylists were excellent - arrived early, were very accommodating, and made sure everyone was happy with their look. Everyone looked absolutely stunning! (And my eyelashes lasted for several days after!)

Caitlin · Married on 09/19/2015

This company traveled from Orlando to Lakeland to style hair and makeup for me and my seven bridesmaids. My girls looked absolutely stunning from curls to airbrush makeup to updos we couldn't have been happier with our two stylists. They were true professionals and experts with kind and fun spirits. The looks we requested they delivered and all in the time frame needed. As the bride I have never felt or looked more beautiful than on that day and I am forever grateful. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts, you were such an amazing part of our day that resulted in perfect pictures

nicole · Married on 07/13/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Beaute Speciale! We used them for our Walt Disney World wedding on July 13th, 2015. They are a traveling beauty service so they came to our room which made the morning of my wedding day so relaxing an enjoyable! The girls very very professional, friendly and very talented! They did hair and makeup on myself, my mother in law, and my mother and 6 bridesmaids. They had also done my wedding trial for me months before the wedding when I was in Disney on another trip. We showed them what we wanted, and they gave us exactly that and everything turned out more beautiful then I expected. I would HIGHLY recommend these girls to use for your wedding. I will definitely be using them again in the future!

I used Beaute Speciale for my Disney Wedding this past June. I had a trial run in December during a planning trip and was sent 2 girls to do both my hair and make up. I have to say I was very impressed with how personable and comfortable they made me. I just showed her a couple of pictures of what I was thinking about and discussed it with her and she was spot on. I had 11 of us getting ready in a smaller room, and so you can imagine how stressed I was. Well the big day came and Beaute Speciale sent several girls to my room, enough to have all of the girls about an hour ahead of schedule. I was so unbelievably happy! Everyone was beautiful whether they received just eyes, airbrush, or just hair. All of my girls felt so beautiful the day of and I felt so confident! I worked with Veronica to coordinate and every step of the way she was helpful and worked with me to coordinate long distance since we live in Massachusetts. This is a very professional company and each member of the team we worked with represented the company well. I would highly recommend Beaute Speciale to anyone who is considering hair and make-up services for any type of special event. Thank you so much Beaute Speciale for helping to make my wedding day so special!!!!!

Danielle · Married on 04/16/2015

Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, especially when it comes to hair and make up. The numbers of hair and make up services changed a few times and Beaute Speciale accommodated everyone. They were professional and personable, they made getting ready fun and relaxing. I am not a picky bride and did not know what I wanted my hair to look like until the day of the wedding and I showed my hair stylist (I forgot her name :/) a picture and she completely recreated it. The only downside is that I have thick and heavy hair and I wish a little more hairspray was used to hold up my hair a little more, especially with all the dancing. The make up was absolutely what I wanted, something natural and classy, and the make up stayed on all night and even into the next day.

Anne · Married on 02/24/2015

There is nothing better than to deal with a company that treats you more like family ! Ana and her team transformed myself and my family all into Queens for a day ! They also spent extra special time with my special needs niece who requires lots of love and patience . Will always call Beaute for all of our families special events !
    Anne Candreva

Julie · Married on 11/22/2014

They did a fantastic job. Traveled to my location. Worked quickly but made sure it looked great. Photos were beautiful because of how well our makeup stayed all throughout the day, even with being in and out of rain. Wonderful.

I did a destination wedding, and it is very nerve-wracking picking your hair and makeup without ever meeting them or doing a run through! Beaute Speciale was amazing and completely exceeded my expectations! I had a lot of ideas for my hair, and Cindy Vasquez was AMAZING!! My bridal party and I were SO unbelievably impressed with how beautiful everything turned out. I felt and looked amazing on my wedding day, there were no worries or concerns whatsoever with hair and makeup. They were fun, friendly, and so time efficient. My bridal party and I were worried there wouldn't be enough time and they finished early! I feel horrible that I don't remember the name of the makeup artist, I believe it was Jessica - she was also absolutely amazing! Would definitely recommend them for hair and makeup for any event!

Eva · Married on 10/28/2014

they did an awesome job with my wedding party. We were pampered, had great makeup and hair.. they were so positive, cheerful and upbeat!! I would recommend without reservation and highly suggest anyone getting married in Orlando to use them!!!

Andrea · Married on 10/18/2014

I used Beaute Speciale for my Disney Wedding. I asked my Disney wedding consultant for a recommendation and she recommend them to me. I had a trail run the day before the wedding and Bianca who did my hair and make-up nailed it on the first try. I just showed her a couple of pictures of what I was thinking about and discussed it with her and she was spot on. She did it again on the wedding day and then came super early to our room the morning we were having our Magic Kingdom photo shoot to recreate the look again. Bisi worked on my mother and mother-in-law's make-up and hair and both were very pleased with how everything turned out. Both noted they had not great experiences in the past and were nervous to do this especially since we were coming from another state and were doing the trial run the day before the wedding. But both were thrilled with what Bisi did for them and they looked great. I worked with Veronica to coordinate and every step of the way she was helpful and worked with me to coordinate long distance since we live in New Jersey. This is a very professional company and each member of the team we worked with represented the company well. I would highly recommend Beaute Speciale to anyone who is considering hair and make-up services for any type of special event. Thank you so much Beaute Speciale for helping to make my wedding day so special!!!!!

What can I say about these girls other than they are INCREDIBLE! After a pretty terrible experience with hair and make-up for our engagement photos, I knew that I needed to find someone new for our wedding. I had heard of Beaute Speciale in the past but I just assumed I couldn’t afford them – wrong! Their prices are incredibly reasonable and their work is out of this world amazing! I felt absolutely perfect on our wedding day and my sweet bridesmaids were just stunning!

As a bride who does not wear make up on a daily basis I was very nervous about having my make up done for my wedding. Beaute Speciale was a dream to work with. They answered every question I had before signing my contract and they were just as prompt and attentive after I signed it. My make up artist Bianca Monge was a AWESOME!!!!! She listened to me and my concerns, she did an excellent job on my make up, she was on time and very friendly. I cannot say enough good things about Bianca and my overall experience with her and Beaute Speciale

KAREN-SUE · Married on 08/03/2014

I can't begin to tell you how brilliant the team at Beaute Speciale is! I had five bridesmaids, two flower girls and two moms getting hair and makeup beside myself in on semi-small hotel room. They got to work on us despite screaming flower girls, no space and a supremely nervous bride and were finished early and all of us were stunned with our hair and makeup! Some of my bridal party came out looking like models, the mothers looked so beautiful and dignified and I couldn't believe it was me when I looked in the mirror!

Throughout the entire process they met everything with a smile and a positive, bright attitude. I did a significant amount of research on both coasts before I decided on Beaute Speciale and their cost along with their professionalism are what drove me to sign up with them. They are the real deal. They helped me with my timeline because they are pros at this and when my brain was fried and I couldn't figure out when I wanted my photographer to come and where their experience and knowledge settled me down and helped me think clearly. They explained the entire process to me in a way that my mushy brain could finally make sense!

I'm sure we were a true test, my hotel room was utter chaos and mayhem, they were completely unfazed! They were gracious and cheerful throughout!

I highly recommend them, we were absolutely beautiful! I was treated and looked like a princess! They are awesome!