Beaumont Florist Reviews

9 Reviews for Beaumont Florist

• Lauren

Lauren A. · Married on 07/27/2019

Great value

Was looking around to find the best value for wedding flowers and found Beaumont Florist had the best value for what we needed. They are very professional and responsive to any questions or changes. On the wedding day, they were also very prompt in getting to the venue to set up the flowers. Definitely recommend if you are on a budget.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Beaumont Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for the fabulous review! It was awesome working with you all. :-) Cannot wait to see photos!!!!
    Tanya
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2018

Thrilled with our vibrant fall wedding flowers!

When I saw photos of colorful floral arrangements by Tanya Duncan from Beaumont Florist, I knew had to go in and meet with her. Not only did I love her colorful style, but I found a kindred spirit who shares many similar interests. When you can find a vendor who is equally amazing at their job as they are a stellar human being, that is a sweet spot. Tanya was a dream to work with and created the vibrant fall wedding flowers of my dreams. She was attentive to every detail, so fun to chat with and such a sweet person. I'm bummed I don't have an excuse to swing by Beaumont Florist more regularly but intend to buy future anniversary bouquets there and refer my friends who share a love of vibrant colors. While we eagerly await our professional photos, here are a couple iPhone photos featuring our wedding flowers. :-)

Sent on 10/28/2018

Beaumont Florist's reply:

Lisa, Thank you so much for this stunning review! So kindly said!!
    It was a pleasure working with you. :-) Please, when you're in the Beaumont neighborhood, stop by for a hug! Tanya
  • mkalkofen

Michael · Married on 06/16/2018

Great service at a reasonable price

Beaumont Florist was a pleasure to work with. They were great in helping design everything and the prices were very reasonable (less than most other florist).

Sent on 01/20/2019

Beaumont Florist's reply:

Mi guys! Thanks so much for the review! I was thinking about your wedding recently and was hoping to get pics! Yay!!!!! The pics look fabulous. You all sure looked amazing! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day :-)
    Tanya

Sheril · Married on 09/02/2017

Had Beaumont Florist do the flowers for our daughter's wedding. Amy was a dream to work with. She made recommendations that made our flower fantastic. She understood what we wanted and the bouquets, corsage/ boutonniere, isle flowers and table arrangement were gorgeous. We highly recommend Beaumont Florist

Sent on 09/16/2017

Beaumont Florist's reply:

Thank you so much. You all were a dream to work with. We at Beaumont Florist love to be allowed to take part in the couples special day.

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2017

Tanya was amazing! She worked with me to create the exact picture that I wanted for my wedding. I had other florists tell me no but she gave me everything I wanted!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Beaumont Florist's reply:

Rachel! Thank you so much for this glowing review!!! :) It was such a pleasure working with you! Best wishes to you. :) Tanya

Gina · Married on 06/10/2017

Could not have asked for more! Working with Tanya was an absolute pleasure. She respected our budget and gave realistic expectations. The flowers were fresh and beautiful! We would definitely use your services again!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Beaumont Florist's reply:

Gina, It was such a pleasure working with you and Barrett. You are such an adorable couple! We loved creating for your wedding! You both chose such beautiful colors and flowers :) Best wishes to you both! Hugs, Tanya

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2016

Beaumont Florist did all of the flowers for our fall wedding, and we couldn't have been happier! Tanya met with me during the summer and took time to hash out all of the details, asking lots of questions to be sure that she understood our vision for the wedding, and working hard to provide all that we were looking for within our budget. Of all the florists that I met with, Beaumont was most flexible with trying to meet our budget requirements, which I truly appreciated! On the wedding day, the flowers were delivered on time and exactly to specifications, and I received numerous compliments on the unique arrangements and beautiful use of colors. We are so grateful for Beaumont Florist!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Beaumont Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin for letting us be a part of your wedding day! We loved the colors you chose, fall weddings are so beautiful! It was such a pleasure working with you. Super excited to see the photos. :) Best wishes to you and yours. Hugs, Tanya

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

I used Beaumont Florist for my wedding bouquet. It was an easy process from start to finish - we talked once in person and then handled the rest by email. I sent specific flower requests and photos and Tanya came up with a flower set that fit my request and was within my budget. On my wedding day the flowers were gorgeous, and I would highly recommend using Beaumont Florist for your wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Beaumont Florist's reply:

Thank you Kelly for being so kind on your review! It was a pleasure working with you. :) Take care and best wishes to you! tanya
  • Shawntay

Shawntay J. · Married on 05/20/2020

1.6

Did not show up

Very disappointed ... my wedding day came and went with no flowers being delivered .

Sent on 10/12/2020