Beau Vaughn Photography Reviews

Beau Vaughn Photography 3
Beau Vaughn Photography 4
Beau Vaughn Photography 5

Bre Vaughn · Married on 11/03/2019

AMAZING!! Best vendor we had!!!!

This company is a breeze to work with and they truly care about making YOU happy! They answer any questions in a prompt reply. Never left unanswered. We did a love story( a 3-4 min video to be played at wedding ) and we also booked for day-of videography. Justin, The owner stayed and helped clean up with my family. He went above and beyond with his help for us! He is easy to be around and never makes it awkward when you’re shootings video with him. He is a family man and a trust worthy man in general. If I could give any advice to a bride it would be to choose Beau Vaughn Photography and videography for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Eeals · Married on 07/13/2019

Best photography Services!!

Beau Vaughn was one of THE BEST decisions we made for our wedding! Jason and Kim were amazing to work with. They were so professional and so great at their job. They are very well versed on the best photo spots in the Kanas City area and at several venues. They knew just where to take us for first looks and for our engagement photos.

If I could give them more than 5 stars I would. If you are in search of a photographer you should definitely use them! You can use them for DJ, Photography, and Videography services and you can get bundle deals if you use more than one service-- which we took advantage of. We were more than thrilled with all of their services, but since this review is based on photography services I wanted to rave about how much we loved it!

They also took our engagement photos beforehand too which we were able to bundle in as well! They were so easy to work with and didnt make taking thousands of photos awkward at all. I feel like I can be awkward when taking photos so I was so thankful they made it so easy.

Highly Recommend!!!

Beau Vaughn Photography 6
    Beau Vaughn Photography 7
    Beau Vaughn Photography 8
    Beau Vaughn Photography 9
    Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Marcella

Marcella · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful, fun, captured the true essence of us!

Beau Vaughn did an amazing job! We first learned about them at our friends’ wedding, and thought their photos turned out great. They also had the most impressive and elaborate display at a bridal expo. We were blown away. Their presentation of their product was thorough and easy to comprehend. We knew exactly what we were getting, and it was exactly what we wanted! Our photos are beautiful and we are thrilled. The lighting, angles, and poses were great. They truly captured the magic and fun of the evening. Our personalities and loving connection with each other was truly captured. What more can you ask for your special day?

Sent on 07/21/2019

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Marcella! Our team loved working with you at your wedding and wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness! :)

Abby · Married on 06/14/2019

The Best Photographer in KC!!!

My husband and I got married on June 14, 2019 in Kansas City. When we first discovered Beau Vaughn Photography, we were amazed at not only their pictures, but at the turn around time for receiving pictures BACK... 14 days! We just received our pictures and we are absolutely thrilled and in love with them! Bruce and Jason were with us on our big day and they were nothing short of amazing! They were flexible and were extremely fun and outgoing to work with!
    In October, Jason took our engagement pictures, and we feel the same way!
    We highly recommend Beau Vaughn for affordable, fast and fun photography!!! :)

Beau Vaughn Photography 10
    Sent on 06/30/2019

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Aww, Abby! You are so sweet! Our team loved working with you guys as well and we wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness! :) CHEERS!!

Chrissy Crowder · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Photography

Beau Vaughn does outstanding work! They were really fun to work with on our big day! They made sure everything went smoothly, and wanted to capture everything we had in mind! Their team delivered amazing wedding photos, and we couldn’t be happier with their service!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Your wedding was amazing, Chrissy! We were happy to be a part of it and go above and beyond for you and your husband! :)

Tim Hampton · Married on 03/03/2018

Love the Team Experience!

We used Beau Vaughn Photography, Videography & DJ services for our wedding. We loved that they all worked together and were very professional not only at our wedding, but also the responsiveness leading up to our wedding. Couldn't be happier with the final product and outstanding customer service! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding photography, videography or DJ professionals! They also do Photobooth too, which I'm sure is just as amazing as the rest of their team! :)

Sent on 12/04/2018

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

We love hearing from a groom's perspective and loved working with you and your wife! Our team had a blast and is still talking about how much fun your bridal party had during the reception playing our Scavenger hunt game! ;)

Elizabeth · Married on 11/18/2017

We really enjoyed working with Beau Vaughn for our wedding photography and videography. Having them provide both services created a seamless process for us. Their whole team was very professional and very responsive whenever a question arose. We are so happy with the final product for both the photos and videos and we are so grateful we have them too look back on.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

We pride ourselves in making your big day go off without a hitch, as well as the planning process leading up to it! It was so much fun working with you guys!

Julia · Married on 10/28/2017

I did A LOT of research when choosing an engagement/wedding photographer. Every photo I came across that I loved would bear the Beau Vaughn logo, so I thought I would check them out. After my first consult with Justin, I knew I didn't need to look anywhere else. The photos they take of their brides and brides-to-be are breathtaking. Their edits to artistic photos are absolutely priceless. My now husband and I were not super excited to pose awkwardly for engagement photos, but Beau Vaughn really made us feel at ease! No awkwardness here! They come up with some unique poses that really look incredible and natural in the photos. We had our giant dogs with us for engagement photos, and our photographer, Lindsey, got some amazing shots of them! When wedding planning, they listened to all our requests for photos/videos and once the big day arrived, Lucy, Parker, and Justin didn't miss a thing! The quality of our photos and videos were unmatched. Everyone that saw our photos were just blown away by the quality, and just how beautiful everything was. They captured all the details. It was so fun seeing the photos and watch the videos of things that I missed while I was getting ready and too busy on the dance floor. I especially liked how they stand in the back during your ceremony and are able to take photos with a high zoom lens so as not to block the view of any guests. My advice to any bride starting their vendor search - choose Beau Vaughn for all your photography and videography needs. Your wedding photos preserve your memory and you Beau Vaughn will help you relive the big day all over again. Not to mention they are fantastic to work with! THANK YOU!

Beau Vaughn Photography 11
    Sent on 12/06/2017

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Aww, Julia! Your wedding was so much fun! The party kept going throughout the whole evening and you could really tell everyone was having a blast! A pleasure to share in your special day with you!

Abby · Married on 09/22/2017

Beau Vaughn was phenomenal to work with. They did photography and videography at my brothers wedding the year prior and actually I picked my own wedding date around the dates they were available! They always responded so quickly to any questions I had and were all so friendly to work with. Aside from their amazing personalities and work, my favorite thing about Beau Vaughn was how quickly we got our photos and video back! The photos were beautiful and the videos are something I will forever cherish. I could not imagine having my wedding day without these amazing experts! Thanks again, Beau Vaughn team for being so incredible.

Beau Vaughn Photography 12
    Sent on 12/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2017

Beau Vaughn exceeded our expectations! Their photographers and videographer were extremely personable and had such an amazing creative vision. They helped the day run smoothly and captured images without me even realizing they were there. I can't tell you enough how happy we were with the outcome!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

It was so much fun to work with you and your family throughout the whole day! The photos and video were amazing and we loved that we got to share those memories with you guys!

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

Beau Vaughn was hands down the best part of our wedding. Justin, Val, Lucy and the entire team made our photos, videos and music the best parts of our wedding. Our photos are just magic and we just love to share the word with everyone we can!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

You and your husband were so much fun working with, Ashley! Such a pleasure to be a part of your big day!

Kennedy · Married on 09/02/2017

We could not have been happier using Beau Vaughn for our wedding and engagement photographer! They were so helpful throughout the entire planning process and even after the wedding was over! We are so pleased with how our photographs turned out. You will not be disappointed with your photographs if you choose them as your photographer!

Beau Vaughn Photography 13
    Beau Vaughn Photography 14
    Beau Vaughn Photography 15
    Sent on 12/08/2017

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Aww, Kennedy! Your wedding was so much fun! We had such a blast working with your family and friends on your big day and love all the great photo spots your venue had! So pretty!

Kelsey · Married on 04/15/2017

Beau Vaughn was such a great team to work with and made our wedding day such a breeze! From the very beginning we were blown away by the experience of the photographers and everything that the editing team was capable of. Lucy was always quick to respond to all of our emails and answer any and all of the questions I had. The team that came out to our wedding was professional and fun to work with. They did so well at directing our large wedding party and large family. I received so many comments and compliments about them for our guests after the wedding. We were so impressed with how our photos turned out and we got the photos back in just 2 weeks!! We had several friends that had to wait months to see their photos from other photographers so it was so nice to get ours right away. I haven’t heard of any other company with as much skill, that can touch up and edit all of your photos and get them back in such a short time. Beau Vaughn may not be the cheapest option out there, but they were well worth every penny, and you really get a lot for what you are spending. We did not want to chance getting subpar photos on a day that we put so much time and money into planning for over a year. Our photos are what we will have to remember this day forever and we wanted to make sure they were a quality product. There were a couple photos I would have liked to have gotten that I wish we had, like we did not get of photo of our rings or like an overall picture of the venue after it is was set up and decorated and things like that. There was a form to fill out of all the shots you want, so I would suggest being specific on the form if there is anything you must have and make a list before the wedding so you can make sure nothing gets missed. Or just ask them the day of because they are super easy to work with! Overall we were very impressed with how they captured our special day and would recommend them every time.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Thanks for being honest and putting this out there! All of our paperwork before the wedding does go into detail about all the shots you want captured on your big day and we try to make it as easy as possible! Our team is flexible and if you ask for something that isn't on the paperwork, we will definitely go out of our way to make sure we capture it for you!

Allison · Married on 03/26/2017

We were very impressed with video services. Our videos were delivered 2 weeks after the wedding and were so beautiful.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

We are so happy you loved working with our Video team, Allison! We love having our 2 week turn-a-round process for our clients and are so happy you loved the final videos!

Kelsey · Married on 02/25/2017

Beau Vaughn was absolutely amazing for our wedding! We can’t thank the Bean Vaughn Team enough and couldn’t have been happier! We used Beau Vaughn for photography, videography, DJ and up lighting. The whole process with Beau Vaughn was simple and easy. The Team provided great customer service leading up to our big day, we felt like we were listened to when we talked to Team about what we had envisioned our day looking like. The Team made us feel very comfortable and again very responsive. Our wedding day was better than we had imagined. The DJ was great and kept everyone on the dance floor which is what we wanted. The videos and photos are stunning and really capture the most important part of our big day. The Team blended right in with our guests! We got our videos and photos within the time frame they provided and were so great about communication throughout the whole process. The quality/editing of the photos and video were amazing! Everything looked so natural! They nailed it 100% and made our wedding planning so easy!! We have recommended them to a friend who used them and had the same amazing experience we had with this wonderful team. Without any hesitation, I would recommend Beau Vaughn 100%!

Beau Vaughn Photography 16
    Beau Vaughn Photography 17
    Beau Vaughn Photography 18
    Beau Vaughn Photography 19
    Sent on 12/07/2017

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Kelsey! You are 100% awesome and our Photography, Videography and DJ team loved working with you guys! ;)

Bernard · Married on 01/27/2017

We were blown away with our wedding photos and video. They made everyone feel comfortable during the day for the group photos and captured great candid moments at the reception. I don’t think it can be stressed enough how efficient they were when it came to the family photos too. We only had one idea/request for a photo, and they came through in making it a reality and it turned out better than imagined. Our video was a great addition to the fabulous photos. The editing they did to sync it up with the lyrics of some of our song choices was awesome. Again they captured some fantastic moments, and we are so happy with the results. They were absolute professionals all day, and you could tell they cared about the work they were doing to capture all the moments on such a special day.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

You guys were so much fun to work with! We are still in Awe over the awesome "mannequin challenge" video we did for you guys during the getting ready portion of the day! Too Much Fun!

Lacey · Married on 09/11/2016

Beau Vaughn was amazing!! Having one photographer for 7 hours going everywhere and looking at the results, they are wonderful, beautiful photos!! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

We are so happy we were able to work with you guys and create a custom package for your big day! It was so much fun being a part of everything and really getting to know you and your husband!

Kristin · Married on 08/13/2016

Justin was the third photographer we met with and while the first two took beautiful pictures, his level of professionalism really set him apart. Beau Vaughn is fantastic at what they do and we loved both our engagement and wedding photos. On top of that, they definitely deliver on their two week turn around and we were thrilled to have the pictures to look at when we returned from our honeymoon. Both of the photographers on our wedding day were fantastic and kept our bridal party relaxed while still making sure we hit all of our location stops around the city before the ceremony. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to capture beautiful memories from their wedding day.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

We loved working with you and your family, Kristin! Your wedding day was so pretty and we still remember all the awesome photos we took around the city and on the rooftop of #KCLOVES! That was the best!

Mileisy · Married on 07/16/2016

Amazing Photographers! Wedding photos were important to me, so I went with the best! For the amount of photos you will receive, they are well worth it!!!! Beau Vaughn Photography are unique and their photos stands out from the rest!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Your wedding party and family made the day so much fun! Our team was still talking about how much fun it was shooting your wedding for weeks! It was a blast working with you, Mileisy!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I found Beau Vaughn photography and videography through reading reviews on The Knot and Wedding Wire. After meeting with Justin at Beau Vaughn for our initial consultation, we knew that he would capture our day perfectly. My husband and I live in New York City and we wanted to have our engagement photos taken in the city. Justin and his wife flew to NYC for our engagement session. After showing our photos to people from both the east and Kansas City, everyone assumed that Justin was a photographer from NYC based on how perfectly he captured Kyle and I, the city, and all the city's elements. On our special day, everyone enjoyed working with Justin. His personality fit perfectly with the wedding party and he helped keep the stress level at a minimal when our timeline was thrown by the limo being 45 minutes late. Justin and Beau Vaughn photography was such a blessing to our day and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to capture their day perfectly. The photos and videos that they created is a gift that will last us a lifetime.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Your engagement and wedding were so perfect! We loved being able to travel for your engagement session and capture you and your husband in NYC! Definitely a highlight in our career! Your wedding was also great and we loved celebrating with you and your family! :)

My husband and I used this company for both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. We used Val for both sessions, and we could not have been more pleased with her. She made us feel comfortable within the first five minutes of taking pictures. She isn't the type of photographer that says, "Put your chin down a little and lean your head to the left," which we ABSOLUTELY loved and appreciated! She took such natural photographs of us, our family, and our friends. She is outgoing and willing to do anything to get your pictures. She laid on the floor, danced around for smiles, and even ducked between hay bales on our hayride after the ceremony. She is laid back and flexible, but she was not afraid to take charge when some of our family members made the group shots a little hectic. She is absolutely all about the bride and groom. Anya was our second shooter, and she was also great! We got so many photos--every picture comes in color and black/white. They also use artistic aspects on some photos. We loved the online galleries and how easy they were to use. We also got a slideshow of our photos set to our favorite song! The turnaround time is incredible, and the product speaks for itself. We cannot say enough good things about this company! Book them! You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Our team loves working with couples to make them feel comfortable in front of the camera. We are so happy you were able to relax on your big day and enjoy it! It definitely shows in your photos! :)

Samantha · Married on 09/05/2015

Beau Vaughn was hands down our favorite part of our whole entire wedding experience. From the moment we had the consultation to our engagement photos, to our wedding day Justin and Bridget and Natasha blew us away. We don't even have our wedding photos back yet so this review is strictly on the experience we had. Justin really took charge the day of the wedding and kept everything on track and I really appreciated all of that hard work. He was professional, he was friendly, and we just really clicked with him right away. Our friends and family had a blast at the photo booth and we love having that memory to look back on. Capturing moments with our children were most important to us and Justin and Natsha were both very patient while working with them and I'm confident that we're going to have some amazing shots. They took so much pressure off of keeping things on time and I never had to worry where they were or if they were getting shots because they're wonderful at their job. I can rave and rave about them all day long. They definitely have my recommendation. Bridget was also very easy to work with and communicate with the whole year up until our wedding. Thank you Beau Vaughn!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

Everybody I talked to and worked with was wonderful. The staff was very professional and created a timeline for communicating with me that was very helpful. I had some crazy requests and they made every effort to make them happen. Val made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Aww, Amanda! You are too kind! We loved working with you too and were so happy that enjoyed working with our team! Your photos turned out better than even we could have imagined!

Working with Beau Vaughn photography was a great experience!!! I personally worked with Justin and Bridget for most of my wedding questions. Very helpful staff, very professional, and the final product was wonderful! I would highly recommend Justin and the rest of Beau Vaughn photographers for all events and especially weddings! I was attending school when I first started planning, and the staff here made it super easy for me to plan even with being 2 hours away and feel confident in the work that would be done! Very impressed!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

We were so happy to be a part of your big day and helping you plan your perfect wedding day! We had so much fun with you during the planning process and even on your wedding day!

Mindy · Married on 12/13/2014

I never write reviews but my husband(!) and I had such an amazing experience because of Beau Vaughn Photography that I had to. Everything was amazing! They were such a pleasure to work with and were great at making things easy for me! The value for your money is unbeatable. Believe me, I looked at the prices of a billion photographers (frantically, I might add since our first photographer flaked out on us a month before the wedding. Blessing in disguise!) You can't find better quality for the price. Love, love, love the 14 day turn around as well. We had Maggie and Lexi as our photographers and I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. They captured every moment I wanted and it was a long list. Please book with Beau Vaughn. The only way I can help them is by bringing them some more business and I so sincerely want them to succeed because they are all so amazing! They are professional, quick, unobtrusive, fun, talented, thorough, and punctual. We had a photo-booth through Beau Vaughn as well, and all of our guests enjoyed it immensely. Loved the props. Especially the coconuts!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Beau Vaughn Photography's reply:

Aww, Mindy! It was definitely a blessing! We loved being a part of your big day and we were so happy to be a part of it! So happy you found us!