Beau-coup Reviews

Beau-coup 2
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Very cute favors

I had ordered two different favors because I couldn't choose between the two. One was the heart shaped measuring spoons, the other was the mini pizza cutter. The spoons were super cute, functional, but not the strongest material. The mini pizza cutter was not AS cute but incredibly functional-- i love it so much!

• 20YE

Yuwa · Married on 04/20/2018

Lovely website. Great options to choose from. Make sure you decide on time so you can get your favors.

mallory · Married on 04/08/2017

I used Beau-coup for my bridal shower favors as my husband and I had a jack and jill shower (where both bride and groom attend with guys and gals) so we preferred a favor that worked for a girl and guy. We opted for a custom wine glass that had both of our initials as well as our wedding date. We had our bridal shower at an Italian Wine & Tapas restaurant so the wine glass favor was well suited. I ordered about 60 glasses and not one was broken! They gave me time to report any damage but I didn't need to. I also purchased the white gift boxes with bows that went along with the glasses that served for a great presentation and very easy to assemble. The glasses are super great quality, not too thin or thick, really perfect restaurant quality stemless wine glass. I also received the custom order very quickly (within a week and I did not request express shipping). I highly recommend for a bridal shower or wedding favor! I still get texts from friends with them using our glass as they think of us, great to see them getting good use!

jennifer · Married on 09/11/2015

Couldn't be more happy with this vendor. I ordered steamless wine glasses and they arrived within a couple weeks. Everything went smoothly and they looked perfect!!!

• User4019712 · 2+ years ago

Beau-coup was amazing! their shipping was fast and secure! i order the wine glasses and not a single one was broken! they looked beautiful! loved them! and the packaging made it look pretty and elegant! i would definitely use this vendor again!

I ordered wine glasses and my table numbers through this company. They turned out absolutely wonderful.
    Just be careful because the site says your on a Canadian site however the company is in the USA, and I was charged US dollar when I Assumed it was in CAN Dollars. I overspent a bit but it was worth it.

Devin · Married on 04/25/2015

After having issues with The Knot Wedding Shop not sending me the right number of favors, I ordered replacement favors from Beau-coup.com and was so thrilled! We ordered ~75 fleur de lis wine bottle stoppers, and they order came in exactly right! They shipped so quickly, were great quality, the exact number I asked for, and with the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale were much cheaper than anywhere else I looked. I wish I had just gone with them in the first place!

• F

Frances · Married on 03/07/2015

We ordered their 'glass love coasters' as our wedding favors. Shipping we very fast and they were well packaged, the coasters were double boxed and each 4 pack was individually enclosed in bubble wrap. They looked beautiful on the tables and we received many compliments about them. I also signed up for their emails ahead of time and they send out great discounts, one of which we were able to use when we placed our order. We will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

We ordered personalized Stemless Wine Glass as a wedding favor. The quality was very good, and the deliver was on time. I totally recommend this webpage.

Julia · Married on 10/25/2014

We ordered the chocolate covered oreos and love knot bottle stoppers as wedding favors. Great quality and a big hit with our guests. I'm so glad that we ordered extra oreos just in case. They're delicious!

Rebecca · Married on 10/18/2014

I ordered the blown glass pens from them, which are unfortunately no longer available. They were perfect for my bridal party and each came individually packaged and ready to gift. I loved them!

• Soon2Be Mrs.Phan

Danielle · Married on 08/24/2014

Beau-Coup is amazing! I bought all my favors from them and got them in a timely manner!

If you are looking for Wedding Favors this is the place to go!

Scott · Married on 07/26/2014

I ordered customized stemless wine glasses and the card box from Beau Coup. Overall, I was very happy with the service and the quality of the product. Both shipments arrived a day ahead of schedule. The prices are very reasonable.

My only complaint: when I ordered the wine glasses, there are 2 sizes to order. A 9oz. glass and a 15oz. glass. I was under the impression that was the serving of wine you would pour in the glass, so I ordered the 9oz. I like them, but kinda small. My fault tho. If I had to do over again, I would order the 15oz.

The customer service was very responsive. 3 of the glasses had flaws in the printing. I sent them an email with photos of the flaw and they responded right away. They corrected the error and shipped them within 2 weeks.

I also ordered the refined romance card box. I'm happy with the quality and it looks exactly like the photo on the website. Other stores are asking over $50 for the same box.

Just a suggestion: Go to their website and sign up for their email alerts. Within a couple of days you will receive emails offering great discounts.

shawnika · Married on 06/08/2014

I ordered a lot of our decorations and favors from this site. Prices were reasonable (much cheaper than other retailers) and the products (i.e. fans, decorations) were really nice! They arrived in a reasonable amount of time and in-tact.

• Elena

Elena · Married on 06/07/2014

I highly recommend this vendor for so many reasons. Not only are our favors perfect but their customer service is beyond amazing. After a misunderstanding with a family member, we thought that the vendor has didn't send us enough. Sure enough I called and they shipped out the amount we needed right away. After finding the missing favors I called to apologize and they were so understanding. They even apologized (wasn't even their fault!) and offered to let us keep the order at a fraction of the cost - which was needed because we ended up with a guest list that's way too long now! Highly recommended!

Virginia · Married on 05/31/2014

Order photo coasters from them they came very quickly and was just as described in the photo

Karen · Married on 05/09/2014

Ordered several items from Beau-Coup for the wedding. Ordering was a breeze and delivery was prompt! Quality and choices were excellent. Would use them again and highly recommend.

• FutureMrsHagan

Samantha · Married on 05/03/2014

Love our favors!! We bought the black and lilac hand fans and we are very pleased. Quick shipping too!

Breanna · Married on 05/02/2014

We purchased our flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow through Beau-Coup. They looked great! Beau-Coup had the one we wanted at a cheaper price than the competitors. They also delivered very quickly! We were very pleased!

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2014

Fun products and speedy delivery

• Gina

Gina · Married on 04/05/2014

It was really critical that these favor tags were punched in exactly the right spot on my design and the die cut hit it perfectly. The registration was very tight and if they had missed, it would have been unusable. The printing was great as well. I created my own design (I am a graphic designer) and I am super perfectionistic so for me to give them 5 stars says a lot. Highly recommend!!!!

Brittany · Married on 01/14/2014

We ordered the starfish bottle openers and they are so adorable! Great quality product and they are already individually gift packaged, less work for us! Very pleased

We ordered our wedding favors from this website and were very happy with the results :) Very reasonably priced and our favors came in quickly and were a great value. We ordered a snowflake picture frame that had a stand to use it as a standing frame, a string to use it as a Christmas tree ornament, and a magnet to stick it on the fridge. Excellent product! :)

• Y

Yelena · Married on 11/23/2013

I purchased my favors from Beau-coup and have done business with them in the past. They never disappoint. Great service, great prices, great products.

Becky · Married on 11/02/2013

I love Beau Coup, couldn't be planning my daughters wedding by myself with out you! From cocktail napkins to wedding favors, you have it all! I google an item and it always brings me back to you. Now I don't bother with google, I go straight to Beau Coup, I know I will get great quality at a great price!