Beau-coup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Diane
    Diane Married on 07/31/2020

Really Nice Wedding Favors !!!

Had to get really nice Wedding reception favors ASAP! Beau Coup had very nice 9oz wine glasses which I got personalized with a nice shell, and I got personalized beverage napkins. They came on time, as they promised. Very happy !

• Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 12/07/2019

Love them!

Our stem-less wine glass wedding favors came out incredible!
    Kait F. Married on 11/15/2019

incredible!

We absolutely loved the favors we ordered from Beau-comp!!
  • Carmen
    Carmen Married on 10/31/2019

Beautiful and amazing

Our thank you favors were beautiful and shipped and delivered ahead of schedule.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome for favors!

We got our favors from this place and they were very nice quality for a very reasonable price. Two were broken when we received them, but they sent us replacements right away and even sent some extras!
  • Wendy
    Wendy R. Married on 05/11/2019

Caramel Popcorn Favors were Amazing

We ordered Caramel Popcorn from Beau-Coup and it was an amazing experience. We were contacted by a customer service agent to ask when we were having our wedding so that the popcorn would be as fresh as possible. The bags and labels looked great and the caramel popcorn itself was delicious. We had people at the wedding walking out with armfuls. It was some of the best caramel popcorn I have ever had.
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 05/10/2019

Great wedding favors!

We ordered the "Best Day Ever" stemless wine glasses for our wedding of 200 guests. They called to confirm everything was correct and made sure it arrived in a timely manner. The wine glasses looked perfect with our table decor and everyone took one home!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/03/2018

Very cute favors

I had ordered two different favors because I couldn't choose between the two. One was the heart shaped measuring spoons, the other was the mini pizza cutter. The spoons were super cute, functional, but not the strongest material. The mini pizza cutter was not AS cute but incredibly functional-- i love it so much!
  • 20YE
    Yuwa Married on 04/20/2018
    Lovely website. Great options to choose from. Make sure you decide on time so you can get your favors.

Mallory Married on 04/08/2017
    I used Beau-coup for my bridal shower favors as my husband and I had a jack and jill shower (where both bride and groom attend with guys and gals) so we preferred a favor that worked for a girl and guy. We opted for a custom wine glass that had both of our initials as well as our wedding date. We had our bridal shower at an Italian Wine & Tapas restaurant so the wine glass favor was well suited. I ordered about 60 glasses and not one was broken! They gave me time to report any damage but I didn't need to. I also purchased the white gift boxes with bows that went along with the glasses that served for a great presentation and very easy to assemble. The glasses are super great quality, not too thin or thick, really perfect restaurant quality stemless wine glass. I also received the custom order very quickly (within a week and I did not request express shipping). I highly recommend for a bridal shower or wedding favor! I still get texts from friends with them using our glass as they think of us, great to see them getting good use!
    Jennifer Married on 09/11/2015
    Couldn't be more happy with this vendor. I ordered steamless wine glasses and they arrived within a couple weeks. Everything went smoothly and they looked perfect!!!
  • User2405766 2+ years ago
    Beau-coup was amazing! their shipping was fast and secure! i order the wine glasses and not a single one was broken! they looked beautiful! loved them! and the packaging made it look pretty and elegant! i would definitely use this vendor again!
  • User2120382 2+ years ago
    I ordered wine glasses and my table numbers through this company. They turned out absolutely wonderful.
    Just be careful because the site says your on a Canadian site however the company is in the USA, and I was charged US dollar when I Assumed it was in CAN Dollars. I overspent a bit but it was worth it.
    Devin Married on 04/25/2015
    After having issues with The Knot Wedding Shop not sending me the right number of favors, I ordered replacement favors from Beau-coup.com and was so thrilled! We ordered ~75 fleur de lis wine bottle stoppers, and they order came in exactly right! They shipped so quickly, were great quality, the exact number I asked for, and with the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale were much cheaper than anywhere else I looked. I wish I had just gone with them in the first place!
  • F
    Frances Married on 03/07/2015
    We ordered their 'glass love coasters' as our wedding favors. Shipping we very fast and they were well packaged, the coasters were double boxed and each 4 pack was individually enclosed in bubble wrap. They looked beautiful on the tables and we received many compliments about them. I also signed up for their emails ahead of time and they send out great discounts, one of which we were able to use when we placed our order. We will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.
  • User1936019 2+ years ago
    We ordered personalized Stemless Wine Glass as a wedding favor. The quality was very good, and the deliver was on time. I totally recommend this webpage.
    Julia Married on 10/25/2014
    We ordered the chocolate covered oreos and love knot bottle stoppers as wedding favors. Great quality and a big hit with our guests. I'm so glad that we ordered extra oreos just in case. They're delicious!
    Rebecca Married on 10/18/2014
    I ordered the blown glass pens from them, which are unfortunately no longer available. They were perfect for my bridal party and each came individually packaged and ready to gift. I loved them!
  • Soon2Be Mrs.Phan
    Danielle Married on 08/24/2014
    Beau-Coup is amazing! I bought all my favors from them and got them in a timely manner!

If you are looking for Wedding Favors this is the place to go!
    Scott Married on 07/26/2014
    I ordered customized stemless wine glasses and the card box from Beau Coup. Overall, I was very happy with the service and the quality of the product. Both shipments arrived a day ahead of schedule. The prices are very reasonable.

My only complaint: when I ordered the wine glasses, there are 2 sizes to order. A 9oz. glass and a 15oz. glass. I was under the impression that was the serving of wine you would pour in the glass, so I ordered the 9oz. I like them, but kinda small. My fault tho. If I had to do over again, I would order the 15oz.

The customer service was very responsive. 3 of the glasses had flaws in the printing. I sent them an email with photos of the flaw and they responded right away. They corrected the error and shipped them within 2 weeks.

I also ordered the refined romance card box. I'm happy with the quality and it looks exactly like the photo on the website. Other stores are asking over $50 for the same box.

Just a suggestion: Go to their website and sign up for their email alerts. Within a couple of days you will receive emails offering great discounts.
    Shawnika Married on 06/08/2014
    I ordered a lot of our decorations and favors from this site. Prices were reasonable (much cheaper than other retailers) and the products (i.e. fans, decorations) were really nice! They arrived in a reasonable amount of time and in-tact.
  • Elena
    Elena Married on 06/07/2014
    I highly recommend this vendor for so many reasons. Not only are our favors perfect but their customer service is beyond amazing. After a misunderstanding with a family member, we thought that the vendor has didn't send us enough. Sure enough I called and they shipped out the amount we needed right away. After finding the missing favors I called to apologize and they were so understanding. They even apologized (wasn't even their fault!) and offered to let us keep the order at a fraction of the cost - which was needed because we ended up with a guest list that's way too long now! Highly recommended!
    Virginia Married on 05/31/2014
    Order photo coasters from them they came very quickly and was just as described in the photo
    Karen Married on 05/09/2014
    Ordered several items from Beau-Coup for the wedding. Ordering was a breeze and delivery was prompt! Quality and choices were excellent. Would use them again and highly recommend.
  • FutureMrsHagan
    Samantha Married on 05/03/2014
    Love our favors!! We bought the black and lilac hand fans and we are very pleased. Quick shipping too!