Beau Bella Wedding Planning Reviews

Beau Bella Wedding Planning 4
Beau Bella Wedding Planning 5
  • Erica

Erica Escajeda · Married on 06/15/2019

Hiring Angela was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding!

Angela did an amazing job. We hired her as our Day-Of Coordinator, which really should be titled "Month-of Coordinator" since Angela started helping us plan our wedding starting 30+ days out! Planning a wedding is a bit like juggling too many plates at once while balancing on a ball and reciting the Constitution - it's difficult to keep track of everything! Angela helped us keep on track with helpful reminders, setting up a timeline, and contacting our vendors. She even helped us with picking up our rentals when no one else could do it. We are most grateful, though, for her help the day-of. Angela was at the venue first thing in the morning, hustling to make sure that everything was set-up and ready to go in the afternoon. I was so grateful that I could just focus on getting ready and enjoying the moment knowing that all the decorations we meticulously selected would be hung with care, all the dinnerware would be set-up, all the details we sweated about for months were in good hands. Angela is responsive, she responded to my texts and emails right away and stayed in touch despite her and my busy schedules. She's a kind and caring person who stays positive under pressure - rare for someone who works in the wedding industry! Most of all, she was there when we needed her every step of the way. We are eternally grateful for all of Angela's hard work in making our dream wedding become a reality! The best decision you can make for your wedding is hiring Angela. Period.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Beau Bella Wedding Planning 6
    Beau Bella Wedding Planning 7
    Beau Bella Wedding Planning 8

Beau Bella Wedding Planning's reply:

You and Alex are the sweetest and most down to earth couple I have ever worked with. I am so blessed that I had the opportunity to work with such an amazing couple. It was a beautiful and FUN wedding! You guys know how to party! Thank you for the kind words, Erica! I wish you well in this next chapter of your life!

Gloria · Married on 05/27/2017

Angie did a great job helping to plan our wedding! It was perfect! Every time we started to feel overwhelmed she was able to get us back on track and relieve our stress. And our big day was perfect! Thank you, Angie!

Sent on 10/16/2017