Beau Bella Wedding Planning Reviews

5 | Leavenworth, WA

5 Reviews for Beau Bella Wedding Planning

• Anne

Anne Edmands · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Beau Bella Wedding Planning was amazing!

Angela was amazing and I cannot thank her enough for all she did. She helped keep the bride and groom organized with all tasks that needed to be completed before the wedding. Angela was there for rehearsal and made great recommendations for the wedding and reception. She arrived early on the wedding day, helped with set up and all other details before, during and after the wedding. When the day was done, Angela made sure everything was cleaned up so the entire wedding party and guests could enjoy the evening. I highly recommend Angela and Beau Bella Wedding Planning. Thank you Angela.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Sondi Boehm · Married on 01/07/2020

Made our special day run perfectly!

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Beau Bella! Angela and her assistant, Heather, were both extremely helpful, patient, and great people. They were extremely organized and helped me think through all of the details from beginning to end, came to the venue to do walkthroughs with me, helped set up all of our decorations (AND packed them up at the end of the night!) and kept things running smoothly as far as the timeline on the day of. It was well worth the money spent and would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Beau Bella Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you, Sondi! I'm happy to hear Heather rocked it! It was a pleasure working with you. I heard it was a beautiful wedding.

Jean Edmands · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

Angela was absolutely amazing from start to finish. I was planning a wedding from literally across the country and couldn’t have picked a better day of coordinator/ wedding planner to help me pull off such a perfect day. She was always very responsive to all my questions phone calls and emails. She even helped me out on finding a friend of hers to help babysit some of the young babies at the wedding. The day of wedding I couldn’t have been more pleased with her services. She kept us on schedule throughout the day. She brought an additional person to help with setup. She stayed and help with the cleanup. It was like we had a little fairy that we didn’t even know was there but everything just miraculously was getting done. Everything went so smooth and we owe it all to Angela. I wasn’t originally planning on getting a wedding planner/ day of coordinator but my mom suggested it and I am so thankful we did.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Beau Bella Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jean! you and Jamie were such a pleasure to work with, and I felt so honored to be part of such a beautiful wedding!
  • Erica

Erica Escajeda · Married on 06/15/2019

Hiring Angela was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding!

Angela did an amazing job. We hired her as our Day-Of Coordinator, which really should be titled "Month-of Coordinator" since Angela started helping us plan our wedding starting 30+ days out! Planning a wedding is a bit like juggling too many plates at once while balancing on a ball and reciting the Constitution - it's difficult to keep track of everything! Angela helped us keep on track with helpful reminders, setting up a timeline, and contacting our vendors. She even helped us with picking up our rentals when no one else could do it. We are most grateful, though, for her help the day-of. Angela was at the venue first thing in the morning, hustling to make sure that everything was set-up and ready to go in the afternoon. I was so grateful that I could just focus on getting ready and enjoying the moment knowing that all the decorations we meticulously selected would be hung with care, all the dinnerware would be set-up, all the details we sweated about for months were in good hands. Angela is responsive, she responded to my texts and emails right away and stayed in touch despite her and my busy schedules. She's a kind and caring person who stays positive under pressure - rare for someone who works in the wedding industry! Most of all, she was there when we needed her every step of the way. We are eternally grateful for all of Angela's hard work in making our dream wedding become a reality! The best decision you can make for your wedding is hiring Angela. Period.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Beau Bella Wedding Planning's reply:

You and Alex are the sweetest and most down to earth couple I have ever worked with. I am so blessed that I had the opportunity to work with such an amazing couple. It was a beautiful and FUN wedding! You guys know how to party! Thank you for the kind words, Erica! I wish you well in this next chapter of your life!

Gloria · Married on 05/27/2017

Angie did a great job helping to plan our wedding! It was perfect! Every time we started to feel overwhelmed she was able to get us back on track and relieve our stress. And our big day was perfect! Thank you, Angie!

Sent on 10/16/2017