Beat 2 Beat DJs Reviews

148 | Linthicum Heights, MD

148 Reviews for Beat 2 Beat DJs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mike · Married on 06/21/2014

Kevin Reign is a very professional and fun dj he has been djing for a long time and you can really tell he knows what he's doing

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/07/2014

Dan was the DJ at our June wedding and he was awesome. He totally got the type of music we liked, and once he got going, no one left the dance floor. The best part of the whole wedding was everyone dancing together. I was actually sad to leave to take photos at sunset because I had to stop dancing. He was also a really nice and helpful guy. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/24/2014

on June 7 of 2014, I married the love of my live. i was at complete ease knowing i had one of my best friends DJ Kevin Reign handling our music. knowing Kevin as a 20 plus year nightclub,and radio DJ, we know are party would rock. And boy were we right. Kevin played to everyone at the wedding with a great mix of music. 100% professional and dedicated to us. We would like like to highly recommend DJ Kevin Reign and Beat 2 Beat DJ's for your wedding. Professionalism abounds from the moment you contact them.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 06/06/2014

Ed Zaruba was our DJ and he did a fantastic job!! During one of our meetings with Ed, we discovered that we didn't like a lot of the "typical wedding" types of songs (ie Motown, disco), so my husband and I put together a list of several specific songs that we wanted to hear throughout dinner and the reception, and Ed did a great job playing what we had requested and mixing in similar songs throughout the night. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor! Thanks Ed!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I had Ed Zaruba as our DJ for our wedding and he was awesome!! I had a ton of compliments, he played the perfect music to keep the party going. There was always something to dance to, he took special requests and made our wedding reception the best!! I wouldn't change anything it was perfect! He is extremely flexible and easy going and very helpful, I would highly recommend Ed. Thank you soo much for the lifetime of memories.

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • Gailey

Gailey · Married on 05/31/2014

Brian Robey, with Beat 2 Beat DJs, was absolutely INCREDIBLE and DJed the best party of my life at our wedding reception. Brian's song selection at every stage of the evening was FLAWLESS and on point. At any given time throughout the reception we had guests of all ages on the dance floor. We just received our wedding photos and we have some amazing pictures to prove it! In addition to picking the perfect music, Brian beat mixes all of his songs together so there is never a break or awkward silence during the party. Brian completely won me over when my mom and mother-in-law met with him in the Beat 2 Beat studio and listened to him beat mix several songs together. If you are a bride in the area looking for a DJ, I highly recommend setting up a time to stop by the Beat 2 Beat studio. They will win you over, I promise! Lastly, I have to thank Brian for his professionalism. We had a very formal reception at the Naval Academy Officer's Club and it meant the world to me that Brian was dressed in suit and tie. He is so polished and charismatic and that was the icing on the cake to having a very talented DJ. Brian worked closely with my photographer and wedding planner to ensure a seamless evening. Beat 2 Beat goes above and beyond for their bride and grooms and I highly recommend them for a fun and professional experience!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Julie · Married on 05/17/2014

We worked with Dan on our wedding and had a fantastic experience! They met with us to give us an idea of what they can do, showed up on time, and never gave us any reason to worry about the quality of their service, which is really nice when you have a hundred things to worry about! Dan also read the crowd really well at the wedding and made sure to play things that people wanted to dance to.

We would highly recommend Beat 2 Beat to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2014

Chris DJ'd my best friend's wedding a couple years ago and was beyond amazing! Sooo when I got engaged, they were literally the first vendor I booked. Beat2Beat was the one vendor I knew I couldn't go wrong on! Everything was perfect from the beginning to end. Thank you Chris for making my day even more fun and special than I could of ever imagined. :)

Sent on 09/25/2014

Junae · Married on 05/03/2014

The only DJs in the area that can beat-mix. Truly. I have many friends that are DJs. We both have a love for music and and we know what we like. Responsiveness was pretty fast. Immediate. Never a worry about anything with these guys. Chris was very accommodating. Our DJ from this firm was Dan, a.k.a. DJ 5. Talented. Professional. Our guests were floored when they realized there was no getting off the dance floor. Once the music started, the party never stopped. Songs just going into more songs, streamlessly. His mixing skills were elite and we have a lot of respect for him. One of our guests even booked him right on the spot for their wedding. Our ceremony had multiple musical pieces that needed to be faded/mixed and timed accordingly. It was pretty much choreographed. From the beginning, to the processional, and the recessional, it was extremely important to us that all be exactly on queue. Because of Dan, it was. It went off without a hitch. His attentiveness to the details were right on point with us. Just the fact that it was important to him that he pronounced everyone's name said something to us, as well. Guests were approaching us left and right with compliments. We did not allow any typical song you would normally hear at a wedding. You know the ones. So, actually his job was a little bit harder. Dan came through. Period. We highly recommend Beat 2 Beat. I will most certainly be using them in the future and I have yet to stop telling everybody about them.

Sent on 05/27/2014

We worked with Dan (our DJ) and Chris (the owner) at Beat 2 Beat. They were great to work with and Dan did a great job with our ceremony and reception music. Beat 2 Beat was very responsive to any questions/needs that we had. Dan did a great job to keep our guests entertained with his music choices at our reception. We told him to use his own judgement as far as what songs to choose to keep the guests entertained, and he definitely delivered. Also, thank you Dan for being able to pronounce all the foreign names correctly!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Carrie · Married on 04/25/2014

My husband and I worked with DJ Absolut/ Brian Robey for our April wedding. As our reception host and DJ, he was incredible! Brian was one of the first vendors that we booked after getting engaged. We had attended two previous weddings that Brian DJ'd so we knew that we wanted to work with him for our own wedding. Like many bride and grooms, we had a lot of questions and put a lot of thought into the planning of our reception. Brian was very professional and responsive in answering all of our questions and put any worries that we had at ease. In fact, we really did not worry about the music at all--we knew that we were in good hands and Brian did not disappoint. We also loved the LED DJ booth that we rented from Beat2Beat. It was a nice touch to the dance floor. We highly recommend DJ Absolut! Thanks so much Brian!

Sent on 07/03/2014

We can't thank Beat2Beat enough for their amazing service on our wedding day, and leading up to the big day as well! We used Dan aka DJ5, and he was unbelievable! Our guests kept commenting on how great the music was, and our families kept commenting on how accommodating Dan was. He was so flexible and also gave us some great ideas and advice along the way. He was the perfect wedding DJ. I highly recommend Dan and Beat2Beat to any couple!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2014

Beat 2 Beat DJs mixed the best music for our event. We opted for uplighting and it made the biggest difference in our photos and the overall atmosphere! Worth the upgrade!! Highly recommend! Great to work with!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Lindsey · Married on 10/26/2013

DJ Dan, from Beat 2Beat did the most outstanding, well over the top Amazing Job DJing at our wedding on October 26th, 2013! Everything was the best!! We knew when we met you that you were our guy. You played the perfect songs during mealtime and for the reception -perfection. Everyone had a blast! DJ Dan was the most passionate, talented, and most fun to work with of all people!! I got several comments from our guests afterward saying how much they “loved” the DJ. Thank you so so so much for making our wedding so fun and memorable! I will always recommend you!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Ben · Married on 10/13/2013

If you are getting married in the Baltimore area and you do NOT choose Beat2Beat, you are making a big mistake. Our DJ Dan was the perfect DJ. No corny crowd warmups or cheesy songs, no stupid jokes. He just played great music, read the crowd perfectly, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Every guest we talked to mentioned how great the DJ was at our wedding. He played all of the songs we requested, and kept everybody on the dance floor for the entire reception. He helped make our wedding day unforgettable.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Nina · Married on 10/11/2013

We had Chris DJ our wedding last month and he was phenomenal!! Our guests are still complimenting his work and how great the music was. He is very professional throughout the wedding and even makes last minute requests for songs! One of the first things that sold me on Chris was how personal he was at the first meeting as if we were already friends and also how quick he responds to any email! I told him I wanted to dance all night long and that's what i did! If you wanna have fun go with Beat 2 Beat!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Lindsey · Married on 10/05/2013

We used Beat 2 Beat DJs for our wedding in October. From the very beginning Chris was extremely fast is responding to me and finding a date that worked for us to meet Brian, the DJ for the night of our wedding. During the entire wedding process Chris and Brian were great with getting back to me right away about any questions I had. About a week before the wedding we asked to add an additional 30 minutes to the contract. Chris adjusted everything with no problem right away.

The night of the wedding Brian was great! Brian Checked-in with us various times throughout the night and did a great job following our timeline. He knew my mom did not want the music too loud during dinner and made the extra effort to check with her to see if she was happy. When it came time to dancing Brian did a great job playing music that appealed to everyone. We received so many complements from guests about how great Brian was. The dance floor was always full and all of our guests had a great time.

We had so much fun with Brian and would highly recommend Beat to Beat DJs!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Allison · Married on 08/23/2013

I first found Beat 2 Beat because a friend of mine "hates Djs but loves this one". Considering she is a wedding photographer and has been to plenty of weddings, I took her advice and I'm so glad I did.

My first meeting with Beat 2 Beats was great. I went to their office, talked directly to my DJ (Brian Robey/DJ Absolut), and even heard a sample of him play, which was great! They assured us that of the 6 DJs they use for weddings, only 3 are booked on any given night, to ensure a back up was available. My husband and I didn't even need to think about it. We booked them as soon as we got home.

Their set up process is easy - they give you an outline to complete which lists your songs, your attendants, and lets you tell them the timeline of the night. They provide you with "top songs" for every specific reception/ceremony song, as well as billboard charts for open dancing. It listed songs we never would have thought of. I even gave them some weird, never heard of songs, and Brian sent me these to preview and confirm that he had found the right songs for us (which of course, he did). I also gave him some weird guidelines for my "do not play" list to fit the little ears, but he had no problem finding great music regardless!

Brian/DJ Absolut brought all of the equipment we would need - for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. They even allow you to rent LED lights that you can customize to your colors, which really tempted me. I was surprised at how many people he was able to encourage to the dance floor through his song selection. I was truly scared no one would dance and I would say in total, probably about 90% of people danced at some point. Everyone keeps telling how great my DJ was and how they wish we could have danced longer. I wish I had more excuses to invite him to play, but instead I will recommend him to every friend who gets married, hoping I get a chance to attend another one of his weddings again.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2013

We couldn't be happier with Chris from Beat 2 Beat Djs. He was SO professional through out our entire planning process. He put up with my now husband and I changing our contract 2 or 3 times, and my dad's unique requests during the father daughter dance and toasts :).
    The music kept our guests on the floor all night and was a perfect range of what we were looking for! I would absolutely recommend Chris and Beat 2 Beat to anyone looking for DJ services.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/29/2013

My fiancé and I heard of Beat 2 Beat from our vendor’s preferred list, and upon meeting with Chris and Dan once we knew that we wanted them to DJ our wedding. During the meeting we felt that Dan understood what type of music we wanted and what kind of party we wanted for our reception. Both Chris and Dan were extremely responsive throughout the process as we had questions, and they were completely open to the song requests we had. They even created a custom song mix for me with no extra charge. The reception itself was perfect – everyone was on the dance floor all night and many of our guests said it was the most fun wedding they’d ever been to. If you want a DJ who is a good MC and knows how to make the guests have a great time, choose Beat 2 Beat. Did I mention that their pricing is extremely reasonable? That’s just an added pro. Thank you Beat 2 Beat!

Sent on 09/30/2013

My husband and I got married on June 1st and had DJ 5 at our wedding. He was absolutely amazing!! The music changed with the mood of the reception and defiantly kept the party going. I do not think we could have picked a better DJ. We actually had people from the wedding next door asking if they could come join the fun because the music sounded so good. Thank you so much for performing at our wedding!
    - The Marshall's

Sent on 06/09/2013

m · Married on 06/01/2013

Brian did an amazing job dj'ing our wedding on June 1st. We came to him semi-late in the game after having a family friend fall through and we immediately knew we made the right choice in coming to Beat 2 Beat. From the first meeting where he showed us his mixing skills to the many emails about songs to the day of playlist--everything was perfect! Brian was completely professional but also really fun! He was open to requests and played the perfect mix to get everyone (of all ages) on the dance floor! I would 100% recommend Beat 2 Beat! Thanks for a great wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2013

Awesome Dj and company! Couldn't have been better. Would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2013

We had Dan from Beat 2 Beat DJs for our wedding. He was fantastic! Dan and Chris from B2B provided excellent service for our ceremony and reception. The ceremony music went off perfectly and we had so many complements on the fantastic cocktail and reception music. We enjoyed working with Dan leading up to the day and the big day itself. Dan and Chris were incredibly friendly, helpful, professional, and attentive to detail.

Sent on 04/25/2013

Tim · Married on 11/03/2012

My main responsibilities as the groom at my wedding were to get to the wedding on time and to hire the DJ. I excelled at both! I arrived at my wedding a solid hour before I was suppose to and no one seemed to notice. Hmph! What everyone did notice was the presence of DJ Vega (He might still go by Chris). More specifically, everyone commented that DJ Vega was the best DJ that they have ever heard. Granted that half of the people who were at my wedding were family members at or above the age of 50, their prior exposure to DJs could not have been that extensive, and they are not aware who Wayne is, even if there is a little version of him. That being said, they were on the dance floor all night long. There is something magical about seeing your 70 something parents dancing the night away. Don't let the age of my parents fool you, my wife and I are in what people call the best part of our 20's, aka 30, and the rest of our wedding was made up of our friends. They too were dancing like it fools. I say fools since I don't know if that's really how they dance or if they were just having the best time of their lives. Either way, most of them came up to us to let us know, among other things, that DJ Vega is an amazing DJ.

I have never thrown a wedding before so I don't have too much to compare to but I could not imagine our wedding without DJ Vega. He was professional and most importantly a gentleman, which my wife keeps telling me are hard to find now-a-days. He has an amazing skill of blending and mixing songs so you don’t even know you are dancing to The Beibs until it’s too late. DJ Vega did a great job of being the central part of the night but not stealing the spotlight, meaning everyone noticed how great he was, but no one could tell you who he was as the focus was always on us.

So in summary, I win! for successfully choosing the best DJ.

Thanks DJ Vega, for being a rockstar!

Sent on 02/28/2013