Bear's Best Las Vegas Reviews

Bear's Best Las Vegas 6
Bear's Best Las Vegas 7

Jasmine · Getting married on 02/01/2020

I likE the place

Nice place would recommend this to anyone

Jyl · Married on 04/07/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Bear's Best as a wedding venue. Our daughter just got married there on 4/7/18, and Tina and Ed were wonderful to work with. They exceeded our expectations and truly made this the wedding of our daughter's dreams! Everything ran smoothly and on time. We loved the flowers, cake, DJ, photographer and especially the photo booth! We heard many say the dinner was not like "wedding food" but more like a nice restaurant, and we agree. Our guests all commented how nice everything was. The morning after the wedding most of the guests returned with us to Bear's for a lovely brunch on the patio. Ed gave us spectacular service, and the food was delicious! It was a perfect way to cap off an absolutely fabulous wedding weekend! Would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone thinking of getting married in the Vegas area. Thanks again, Tina and Ed, for all you did to make this a truly memorable weekend for us all!

Bear's Best Las Vegas 8
    Bear's Best Las Vegas 9
    Bear's Best Las Vegas 10
  • I

Irene · Married on 03/18/2018

This was my first choice when searching for venues. And when I met with Tina and Ed, I knew immediately this was the perfect place to do our vow renewal. Both Tina and Ed made me feel comfortable and reassured me everything will be perfect. On the day of the event, Ed literally took all the stress away. The ceremony and reception was set up exactly as I imagined it. Everyone who came had nothing, but great things to say about the entire event. Their floral and photography vendors are amazing!!!

Jill · Married on 03/10/2018

I can not say enough great things about Bear's Best! I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an amazing and beautiful wedding along with carefree planning. Ed & Tina as well as the rest of the staff went above and beyond and I can not thank them enough. I live in Florida therefor most of my planning was done via email and Tina as well as the other vendors did such an amazing job creating the perfect wedding for me and my husband. On my wedding day Ed was by my side throughout making sure everything went as planned and I'm so grateful for all his hard work. I'm so happy we chose Bear's Best for our wedding!!!!!

Bear's Best Las Vegas 11

Amanda · Married on 02/25/2018

My husband and I recently had our wedding here at Bears Best on February 25 2018. After looking at many venues we fell in love with Bears Best. Both Tina and Ed provided a seamless, excellent and most importantly STRESS-FREE.. lots of hugs and thank you to the staff and making us feel like we were number 1..

Thomas and Amanda Dayman

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Bear's Best Las Vegas 12

Bear's Best Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Thank you Thank you. We consider your family our family. Best to you in Australia!!!

Hilda · Married on 12/11/2017

I wish I could do it all over again! Bears Best is so beautiful, perfect location for a Wedding. Tina and Ed were amazing to work with, they made everything so much easier. All the vendors they work with were great as well, they were on top of everything. The food, the reception, the staff, I can go on and on. I loved it all! ♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Bear's Best Las Vegas 13
    Bear's Best Las Vegas 14
    Bear's Best Las Vegas 15

Bear's Best Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Hilda! You two looked amazing and your pictures turned out beautiful. I am looking forward to hosting your family again this December!!
  • Jae-Ane

Jae-Ane · Married on 11/18/2017

What an amazing experience at Bear's Best! Not only is it a beautiful venue but Tina Randall did an amazing job with recommendations on which date and event area would offer the most flexibility for my budget. She walked me through the entire planning process and put me in contact with fantastic vendors. Ed Ramos was amazing. He took care of me, my friends and family on the day of the wedding as if they were his own. He was on top of things I had totally forgotten day of. I had included a group photo on my timeline which I completely forgot about and he made sure that it was captured prior to the photographer leaving for the night. He also walked me through the food selection which we were very pleased with. We received many comments on how great the food was. From start to finish, they did an amazing job!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Bear's Best Las Vegas 16
    Bear's Best Las Vegas 17
    Bear's Best Las Vegas 18
    Bear's Best Las Vegas 19

Thank you Jae-Ane! :)

Heidi · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I had to cancel our Sonoma, CA wedding at the last minute due to the wildfires. We got a hold of Tina eight days before the wedding day and felt instant relief. Tina and Ed bent over backwards over the next week to make our dreams come true and our families welcome. The wedding was flawless and nobody would have known it was planned at the last minute. You should have no hesitation in trusting your dreams to Tina and Ed at Bears Best.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Bear's Best Las Vegas's reply:

So glad we could help and turn the wedding into a beautiful experience!! We were up for the challenge of pulling everything together in the short time and the two of you were a dream to work with!!!
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 04/21/2017

Very attentive staff. Very much into detail. Couldn't believe how everything was perfect, not one problem in the whole evening. I would highly recommend Bear's Best to anyone wishing for a perfect place to get married!

Samantha · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot say enough how amazing Ed is. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding. He was there every step of the way and made sure everything we wanted for our special day was done. During the process of planning and the actual wedding day he was always there if anything was needed. He was so professional, nice, very fun, and just gave you a feeling that you had known him forever, he made everyone so comfortable. Throughout our wedding, our friends and family kept coming up to us complimenting how great Ed was. Ed is the man!! We appreciate and thank you so much.

Lyndsey · Married on 08/21/2016

I cannot praise this venue enough, we came from England to bears best so everything was done by e mail. Ed and the team made all our visions come to life and nothing was too much trouble. Scenery is stunning, food is beautiful and staff Are unbelievable. Would definately recommend ro anybody, was an amazing day we are sad it's over

Lyndsey · Married on 08/21/2016

This venue was amazing, I was arranging it from England so everything was done by e mail but it was still all as I had dreamed of.all the vendors they recommended were brilliant and Ed and all the Staff at bears best worked so hard to make everything perfect for our special day. Nothing was ever too much.The views are outstanding And the food was delicious nothing I could fault them on, I would highly reccommend to anyone .

Delilah · Married on 07/03/2016

Our wedding was a month ago, and it was absolutely amazing! From the vendors, to the food, our big day was definitely one to remember. I LOVED not having to search for vendors, which alloted time for other planning details. We did have two choices for flowers and cake, but we loved the final outcome!

Furthermore, we had made most of our decisions with the vendors before an unexpected move out of state, but all of the vendors remained available and communicative.

We received compliments on the food, service and ambiance. We loved all of our vendors in the package and felt the value we received was unparallel. Trust me, we looked at other venues in the area that basically, only included food, with a lesser appealing view, for at least $5k more! Also, we initially met Gordon before he retired and we appreciated him sitting down with us to review the package. Unlike a certain other golf venue down the road, where we were handed a folder, while asking questions under the sun, and were then told, "All of the info. is in the folder". Seriously, why bother making an appointment then?

Back to BB, Ed and Tina are super friendly and will surpass all of your expectations. Ed, you are such a great person to work with and your passion really shows. Thank you both for helping us with our dream wedding! Now I just have to have another event to come back because I really miss this place!

You can have a gorgeous wedding (and not have to start your lives in debt)! You're welcome!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Bear's Best Las Vegas's reply:

Delilah! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Such a pleasure working with the two of you and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your big day!!!

Leslie · Married on 04/16/2016

From beginning to end, the team at Bear's Best was simply amazing. Ed, Gordon and Tina along with all of their vendors really made our wedding day seamless and extra special. My husband and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Rodolfo and Mia · Married on 11/14/2015

Our wedding was the "Best Day Ever". Bears Best made it so special for us. We can't think of any better place to celebrate than Bears Best. Gordon and Ed is amazing! They played a big part in making our wedding reception a success. The whole package was amazing, from the cake "Peridots Sweets", photographer Myron Hensel, florist Rosy they are all part of the success. Even LED Unplugged and Memory Lane Video referred by Bears Best was the perfect choice. They are best of the best. Everyone at the wedding was impressed of the whole event. Every penny was all worth it. Thank you Gordon and Ed you guys are awesome.

Gordon and Ed made our day a fairy tale. They accommodated my every request, answered alllll my questions and nervous concerns. The entire staff was kind and so helpful. The chef was amazing. We had every guest compliment the food (that's rare when you feed a crowd of 100+). We are just so thankful for everyone at Bear's! The day was absolutely flawless. Ed is truly prepared for everything and goes above and beyond as if it were his own special day.

Rachel · Married on 10/23/2015

Ed and Gordon went above abd beyond to make sure we had the perfect wedding. They well over exceeded our highest expectations. I am still reminiscing about our wedding !

Lisa · Married on 05/24/2015

I couldn't have picked a better venue for my wedding and reception. From the beginning, I had nothing but a wonderful experience and interactions with the Bear's Best team. Gordon was always responsive and on top of things. Ed was absolutely amazing!! From the very first moment I met him, we were at ease with him, the venue and everything going on. I didn't have a single worry in my mind leading up to my wedding day or even on my wedding day. Ed always made sure that I was taken care of and everything was good. Ed was with us from the beginning of the night, until the very end. Simply amazing and would recommend anyone to have their wedding and/or even at Bear's Best!

Heather · Married on 05/23/2015

Everything that I can remember was amazing. The day was kinda a blur it went by so fast. Everyone that was there to celebrate our special day had nothing but positive things to say about everything and everyone that worked there. The staff is absolutely amazing they are always making sure you and your guest are doing good. Expecially Ed, he is the BEST of Bear's Best. Thank you everyone so much that made our special day so special. I actually want to do a do over so this time I can remember most of it. Lol. Again thank you so much. XOXO ?

• Y

YVONNE · Married on 05/15/2015

5 Stars for Gordon, Ed, and Jaylene. I had a lot if ideas to make my wedding day unique and this team was able to accommodate me and made the day perfect. The venue is beautiful, the package is affordable and allowed me to add extras I could not have at other venues. The food was great, seated dinner service timely. Ed managed everything well during the reception. All of our guests loved the event. The vendors on the package are top notch; our cake was great, the DJ was awesome, our flowers gorgeous. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this team and how they gave me my dream wedding with out any problems or complaints. Everyone had a great time and is still talking about it!

Paula · Married on 05/03/2015

Gordon Parker and Ed Ramos were both amazing! They made our wedding absolutely perfect. They always made us feel like VIP's and were very warm and friendly! Everything was just beautiful and we have received many compliments on all aspects of the wedding and reception. It could not have been better.

Matt · Married on 04/28/2015

Gordon and Ed did an amazing job. Everything was so smooth and uncomplicated the way a wedding should be.

The people at Bear’s Best exceeded our expectations for our wedding from start to finish. Ed Ramos and Gordon Parker were phenomenal every step of the way and made sure we informed and comfortable with every decision leading up to the wedding. They were up front with all of the costs and we did not have to pay hidden fees after the wedding. The value was great for what we received, including fantastic food, professional DJ and photography services, as well as cake, flowers, videographer for the ceremony, and a wonderful pastor named Ed Bruning. The only things we chose to pay for over the standard fees was a personal videographer for the entire wedding, an additional hour (5 hours is included), and a few extra flowers from the florist.

Ed Ramos was fantastic on the day of the wedding and made sure everything ran perfectly. He took special care of our family during the evening and kept a close eye on the party of 80 to make sure everyone was having a good time.

Renee · Married on 04/10/2015

The entire staff was so amazing and we couldn't have had the perfect day without their help. They were so attentive and would get us things (wine, food, everything) without us even having to ask. I didn't have to worry about any of our tables or anything else being set up. Ed pays so much attention to detail and we couldn't have done it without him or Gordon. Our wedding day was worry free and stress free because of Gordon, Ed, and their amazing staff. Our families were so impressed with the staff.