Bear's Best Las Vegas Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Alfie Married on 09/10/2021

Wonderful Experience and Accommodating Coordinators

We had an amazing wedding experience and all staff especially the coordinators and master chef are very reliable and accommodating to us. We are well taken cared of by everyone. Thank you again!
    Alfie Married on 09/10/2021

Wonderful Experience and Accommodating Coordinators

Michelle R. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing Staff

We had an amazing experience with them. They were so helpful and flexible during the pandemic. We had a couple hiccups during the wedding and they immediately fixed everything and made the night stress free. Ed and Tracey were so great.
  • Dakota
    Dakota R. Married on 05/14/2021

Nothing short of AMAZING

Wow. Where do I even begin. From the moment we walked in to Bear’s best to get a tour I knew that this was the one. Tina, Tracy and Ed are the absolute best. They are professional, responsive, go above and beyond and truly make you feel so special on your special day. I will forever recommend this venue to all my family and friends. My special day was an absolute dream and keep thinking back on it because I want to relive it so bad. If you are getting married, Bear’s Best is your spot!! I promise you won’t be disappointed!!!
  • Kayli
    Kayli Y. Married on 04/03/2021

Best Wedding Venue in Vegas!

Wow where to start. Bears Best was truly the best wedding venue ever and the wedding was so much better than I could have ever imagined thanks to them. Ed, Tracy and Tina all made the day so very special and are all amazing people. The process was easy, they help you set up with the vendors and answer any questions quickly and efficiently. When looking for venues we realized they had the best deal and were all inclusive. I was immediately impressed. Their grounds are gorgeous and they provide a lot within their package. You get many options to choose from for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They made our day truly the best day ever and I am so thankful to them. I will always recommend this place to anyone looking for an amazing wedding venue. They will take care of you and help you along in the process of planning. I get emotional thinking about how much they helped me through it all. Thank you to Ed, Tracy and Tina again for being the best wedding planners a girl could ever hope for. I feel like we are family now after this whole process! Bears best is truly THE best!
  • Shelley
    Shelley B. Married on 03/27/2021

Exceeded my expectations, wedding day perfection!

I seriously can’t recommend Bear’s Best enough!! When I started looking for venues, I knew I wanted one that is all inclusive. As soon as my husband and I saw Bear’s Best, we knew we had found our place! The packages they offer are top notch, and there are lots of options within the packages to make your day exactly what you want. All of the vendors they work with are amazing! Unfortunately we had to postpone our wedding several times due to COVID, but each time Tina and Tracy handled everything without missing a beat including coordinating with all of the vendors. It was such a relief to have them handle it all!! Including when I asked to make some last minute changes the day before our ceremony - they accommodated my requests with absolutely no problem. They really are a dream to work with. And let me tell you about Ed on the day of!! He took care of EVERYTHING! My MOH kept saying she felt like it was her responsibility to do certain tasks for me - Ed’s answer was “It’s your job to have fun, I’m here to handle it”. He really made the day of the ceremony such a breeze, and honestly - one of the most beautiful, fun days I’ve ever had. I can’t thank the entire team enough! If you’re considering Bear’s Best - just do yourself a favor and book it. You will not regret your choice!
  • Christine
    Christine K. Married on 03/26/2021

03/26/2021 Wedding at Bear's Best

I cannot recommend Bear's Best enough to anyone who is thinking about using them for your wedding! From the first email to now, Tina and Tracy have been so prompt and accommodating and made us so good about planning our wedding. What we liked most about Bear's Best was the all-inclusive package aspect of it, since we live in Kentucky and didn't have the means or desire to shop around for everything, so we felt like this gave us the best option. We loved everything about the venue itself and Bear's Best, but man, the vendors they use are top-notch as well! We were blown away at how great each and every step of the process was. Ella's studios and her photographer Joe was hands down the best photographer we could have asked for! The cake was delicious, the flowers were gorgeous, Pastor Ed was exactly what we were looking for in our short little mountain ceremony. The food and drinks were delicious and we got SO many compliments from our guests about the wedding itself and how much they all loved Ed, the event coordinator. He did a wonderful job of making sure we were taken care of from start to finish. Our family will be talking about our wedding for years I'm sure, and it's because of Bear's Best and how easy they made it for us to plan such a wonderful and beautiful wedding.
    Brittany Married on 02/20/2021

Happily ever after

As someone planning a destination wedding, Tina and Tracy made everything so easy! Everything was laid out for me to easily check off and communication was only an email away! The day of, Ed made sure everything was PERFECT and went as smooth as possible down to bustling my dress!
  • Tylor
    Tylor G. Married on 11/09/2020

Above and Beyond

The staff at bears best are a cut above the rest. We chose their venue because they sold us something that money can’t buy, attitude. Other venues we visited treated our wedding as another date in their schedule book. Bears Best made us feel like our wedding was the only wedding that mattered to them (despite having a fully booked week of weddings). Between that, the views, and the over all service during the ceremony and reception, they will be my recommendation to anyone who asks.
    Kimberly S. Married on 10/23/2020

Go Bear’s Best Team!

Ed, Tina, and Tracy are AMAZING to work with. They were with us every step of the way making the entire planning process easier. They worked so hard the day of the wedding and our wedding was absolutely perfect because of them. As a team they make great things happen and I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding or any event!
  • Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 10/10/2020

Bears Best Las Vegas SURPASSES the best!

Tina, Ed, and Tracy made our special day the most incredible, beautiful, memorable day of our lives so far. They exceeded all of our expectations and were there for us every step of the way, making sure we were happy and most of all comfortable. I can’t imagine anything more perfect than that day, and even better all my friends agreed! We were all raving about how attentive and fun Ed was all night! Thank you again to Tina Tracy and Ed for making our wedding amazing, you won’t regret booking this venue! All inclusive weddings are the BEST! Especially during these times.
    Sunny D. Married on 09/25/2020

Incredible

BBLV is such an incredible venue all around. The beauty, all inclusive package, and team cannot be beat. Planning a wedding is difficult enough without the added stress of planning through a pandemic, but Tracy, Ed, and Tina made it so easy. We felt that they truly cared about making our day perfect, unique and stress-free! Would completely recommend utilizing BBLV.
    Mallie Married on 07/31/2020

Better than Expected, Perfection

Weddings can be stressful to plan, but I have to say my husband and I did good with out stressing and planning in advance. Then the pandemic hit. We had to move our wedding (twice), cancel, and then found Bear's Best to have our wedding. We didn't want to push our wedding any further and they had a Friday night open for us. Within 2-3 weeks we signed our agreement and started planning for our wedding again. They were amazing with everything. The prices they had were great and fit into our original budget. We talked to Tina and Tracy with any questions we had. The packaged included: photography, venue, ceremony, flowers, cake, food, drinks, a DJ, and decorations. All of the staff was amazing in helping us with pictures and options. Ed was there the day before the wedding for rehearsal and the day of the wedding. He did an amazing job in making our wedding day special. Even though it was a pandemic everyone still felt welcomed, astonished of the venue, and had a fun time. The food was amazing, drinks were great, the ceremony was flawless, and the service was professional and outstanding. We can't stop talking about how Bear's Best made our wedding perfect to our friends! I would highly recommend them. They know what they are doing and are professional.
  • Kristopher
    Kristopher P. Married on 05/09/2020

Hanson Wedding

The Bear's Best team gave my wife and I the perfect dream wedding that we always wanted. They did an amazing job with working around all COVID-19 restrictions and were there for any need that we had.
  • Miriam
    Miriam G. Married on 05/02/2020

Above & beyond level of service

Wow!! We can't say enough that will truly capture the the incredible service we received at Bear's Best. By far, the greatest venue all around. Starting with Tina & Tracy who were so responsive, easy to work with & always a pleasure to talk with. They made us feel at ease from the very start to the very end. Then, there's Ed who is on another level kind of service. Ed makes you feel like you are truly the most important person & goes way above & beyond to make you feel comfortable & at ease. Not only with us, the bride & groom, but also with all the guests. Everyone raved to us about Ed & his level of service. He was seriously everyone's best friend by the end of the night. Then, there's the preferred vendors they have. Wow.... Ella Gagiano Studios, Memory Lane Videography, Las Vegas Custom Cakes, Flora Couture, KB Creates It..... were all EXCELLENT!!!
    We can't THANK YOU enough for making our Wedding Day one of the smoothest days possible & for all the joy you brought us with your amazing service!!!

If you're looking for a venue.... then look no further!! Bear's Best is hands down the ONLY CHOICE if you want your wedding to beyond fabulous

xoxoxo
    Jasmine Married on 02/01/2020

I likE the place

Nice place would recommend this to anyone
    Karen V. Married on 10/19/2019

Storybook wedding

We just had our wedding at Bears Best LV on 9.13.20. We are still on cloud nine. Ed, Tracy and Tina did such an amazing job! They exceeded our expectations. They were all so helpful and very attentive. Everything flowed smoothly and our wedding day was so beautiful! We are beyond happy that we chose to celebrate our Big Day at Bears Best!
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 09/14/2019

BEST Day of our Lives!! Bears Best!!

My partner Steph and I had a Vegas wedding on our minds. Being from Vancouver, Canada and only visiting Vegas 4 years prior for a quick 48 hours, we really had no idea on venues. What we did know is we wanted it on a golf course, a short distance from the crazy Vegas strip. We found Bear's Best on Wedding Wire and proceeded to reach out to them based on across the board amazing reviews and gorgeous photos. And we will say right now, we fully understand the 5 star reviews.
    Tina responded to our email so promptly and we knew almost immediately we wanted to work with her. We Skyped her, and loved her right away! She was on board with all of our requests and even took us on a Skype tour on her golf cart of the venue! We fell in love with the beautiful landscapes and knew Bears Best had everything we needed to make our wedding day pure magic!
    In the months leading up to the wedding, Ed and Tina were so amazing at responding to all of our emails, requests, and pre-wedding anxieties. Planning a wedding from afar, they couldn't have done a better job.
    On the weekend of the wedding, Tina was able to fit in a quick meeting with us and we reviewed the details of the day to follow. We decided to forego a rehearsal as we only had a short time in Vegas, and Tina was so accomodating of that and so relaxed regarding the next days events, which kept our minds at ease!
    On the day of the wedding, Tina and Ed did such a fantastic job of keeping the two wedding parties separated as we wanted to do our first looks in private. Ed, from the moment we arrived you somehow knew the whole wedding parties drinks of choice and our glasses were never empty! You were amazing in everything you did, from displaying the flowers and transferring them to the tables and cake, to making sure our bellies stayed full and everyone was happy!
    Myron, our amazing photographer, was so patient, fun, and did a fantastic job managing 9 crazy bridesmaids and a bridesman. Francisco, our awesome DJ, kept the night flowing so perfectly. We seriously could not have been more impressed.
    Flora Couture and Las Vegas Custom Cakes- you both out did yourselves. The flowers were gorgeous and the cake delicious!
    Pastor Ed- what a guy! Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. You captured our love for each other with the perfect balance of humour and authenticity. It was all that we wanted and more.
    Tina, Ed, Pastor Ed, Aimee, Francisco, and Myron- you all played such an important role in pulling off the best day of our lives. You catered to our every need and truly made us feel like queens. From the amazing food (our mouths are still watering) and beverage service, to taking candid photos of us and all our guests, to keeping the evening flowing more perfectly than one could imagine- you truly made it a day to remember. To toot the Bear's Best horn and not our own - our guests still haven't stopped raving about the wedding of the year and how gorgeous the venue was. So much of that we owe to the Bears Best crew.
    If you have a doubt in your mind about booking this venue for your wedding day- don't! We cannot say enough. It was truly the best day of our lives.
    Jennifer H. Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Amazing Amazing

My husband and I are so thrilled that we picked Bears Best. Our wedding day was perfect! We couldn't of done it without the help of Ed and Tina and their team. We are from Canada, so it was so important to us that we find a place that had an all inclusive deal. Ed and Tina were so wonderful to work with. They really went above and beyond. They were super flexible and adjusted things to meet our wants and wishes. Bears Best is a beautiful venue. We were staying on the strip and it was about a 20 minute drive from MGM grand. It was a beautiful desert escape from the hustle and bustle of the strip. We had our reception in the enclosed patio with the fireplaces which was just so nice! The food was incredible! It is definitely one of the many things our guests raved about. I cant say enough good things!! Ed was so hands on the entire night. I really was able to rely on him for anything and everything. Ed and Tina were always available to talk on the phone or by email. All the Vendors that Bears Best suggested were wonderful as well. You definitely wont be disappointed.
    Jyl Married on 04/07/2018
    We cannot say enough good things about Bear's Best as a wedding venue. Our daughter just got married there on 4/7/18, and Tina and Ed were wonderful to work with. They exceeded our expectations and truly made this the wedding of our daughter's dreams! Everything ran smoothly and on time. We loved the flowers, cake, DJ, photographer and especially the photo booth! We heard many say the dinner was not like "wedding food" but more like a nice restaurant, and we agree. Our guests all commented how nice everything was. The morning after the wedding most of the guests returned with us to Bear's for a lovely brunch on the patio. Ed gave us spectacular service, and the food was delicious! It was a perfect way to cap off an absolutely fabulous wedding weekend! Would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone thinking of getting married in the Vegas area. Thanks again, Tina and Ed, for all you did to make this a truly memorable weekend for us all!
  • I
    Irene Married on 03/18/2018
    This was my first choice when searching for venues. And when I met with Tina and Ed, I knew immediately this was the perfect place to do our vow renewal. Both Tina and Ed made me feel comfortable and reassured me everything will be perfect. On the day of the event, Ed literally took all the stress away. The ceremony and reception was set up exactly as I imagined it. Everyone who came had nothing, but great things to say about the entire event. Their floral and photography vendors are amazing!!!
    Jill Married on 03/10/2018
    I can not say enough great things about Bear's Best! I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an amazing and beautiful wedding along with carefree planning. Ed & Tina as well as the rest of the staff went above and beyond and I can not thank them enough. I live in Florida therefor most of my planning was done via email and Tina as well as the other vendors did such an amazing job creating the perfect wedding for me and my husband. On my wedding day Ed was by my side throughout making sure everything went as planned and I'm so grateful for all his hard work. I'm so happy we chose Bear's Best for our wedding!!!!!
    Amanda Married on 02/25/2018
    My husband and I recently had our wedding here at Bears Best on February 25 2018. After looking at many venues we fell in love with Bears Best. Both Tina and Ed provided a seamless, excellent and most importantly STRESS-FREE.. lots of hugs and thank you to the staff and making us feel like we were number 1..

Thomas and Amanda Dayman

Bear's Best Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Thank you Thank you. We consider your family our family. Best to you in Australia!!!
    Hilda Married on 12/11/2017
    I wish I could do it all over again! Bears Best is so beautiful, perfect location for a Wedding. Tina and Ed were amazing to work with, they made everything so much easier. All the vendors they work with were great as well, they were on top of everything. The food, the reception, the staff, I can go on and on. I loved it all! ♥️♥️♥️

Bear's Best Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Hilda! You two looked amazing and your pictures turned out beautiful. I am looking forward to hosting your family again this December!!