BearMoose&Fox Reviews

BearMoose&Fox 3
BearMoose&Fox 4
BearMoose&Fox 5

Amber Shaeffer · Married on 04/19/2019

Elopement at court house, went to multiple locations for pics. She is fabulous!

We are from PA. Planned the elopement in a few weeks. Bear moose & fox was fantastic! Very communicative! The Judge changed the time on us a few days before and she was so good about it! Took us to multiple locations (she knew amazing places, for amazing pic's). We have 2 younger children and she was fantastic with them. Keeping them interested and getting candid shots! She is very down to earth and has a sweet heart! I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Neel · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing photographer!

Veronika is amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her - Her attention to detail makes the picture perfect! She will do anything (crouch on the floor, crawl down, climb things) to get the perfect shot! My wife and I were so fortunate to have her for our wedding day (3 day Indian wedding), we made Veronika and the other photo / video guys run around Houston (basically all day shooting) at different events (11 events, 3 days between the bride and groom) and Veronika came with a smiling face everytime and was ready to go!
    Highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing photographer, I would absolutely recommend her. It was a pleasure working with Veronika and we will definitely book her again for any upcoming events.

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • I

Isabell · Married on 04/18/2017

I was looking for (admittingly last minute) photographer for my wedding, and stumbled upon found Veronika's website. Planning a wedding 2 weeks before the actual wedding - is not easy and therefore i needed someone that is super spontaneously and creative (as i am a complete loser when it comes to creativity). As it worked out she had an opening during the day, and she got onto planning right away.
    Veronika is not only a photographer, but has so incredibly many creative ideas - that she replaced any wedding planner!
    She collected Ideas and started making decorations and props, making me feel so incredibly comfortable with her and on the day itself - helping me get ready and trying to take every little stressor of me.
    I learned that if i let her do "her thing" things will just turn out amazing - and they did!

I started this review about 30 times - Because no words Could describe how much she made my wedding what it was, simply perfect. She was not just a photographer- she was so much more! If i needed help, she what always there to listen and give creative input. I did not plan a "real" wedding - but she made it one, walking me through little details so i could be relaxed on my wedding day! I am in love with every single one of her pictures (Although I usually hate pictures of myself) and Ideas and i would absolutely recommend her to everyone did is looking for a photographer - portrait or wedding!

BearMoose&Fox 6
    BearMoose&Fox 7
    BearMoose&Fox 8
    BearMoose&Fox 9
    Sent on 02/12/2018
  • F

Franziska · Married on 02/18/2017

Veronica did my wedding pictures and i'm still so happy SHE did them. My husband and I felt so comfortable and she did an amazing job. She's so sweet and makes you feel so pretty in front of the camera. I love our pictures and still love looking at them!

BearMoose&Fox 10