41 Reviews for Beachside Entertainment

Photobooth (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)
41 Beachside Entertainment Reviews

Brian was great! Very accommodating. My husband and I were very nervous about our first dance and didn't want to dance through the whole thing so Brian told us to just give him a nod and he would find a good spot to end the song. He took requests and was able to read the crowd and knew what songs to play to keep everyone on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian at Beachside Entertainment was the best! We would definitely recommend him for your wedding. His website is easy to use, and he was helpful and professional. You won't go wrong with Brian! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Beachside Entertainment is the BEST!! Brian is excellent to work with !! Not only is he a fabulous DJ, but he provides an excellent photobooth! Our daughter's wedding was a huge success mainly due to Brian's ability to get people on the dance floor and into the photobooth! If you are in need of a DJ/Photobooth, Beachside Entertainment is the one to call!

Profile Picture Brenda, 2/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Brian at Beachside Entertainment for your wedding! His website is easy to use to select your wedding receptionsongs. He is helpful and will answer any questions you have about the entertainment. He is also very knowledgeable and will help guide you with any timeline planning during the reception when it comes to music. During the reception is good at making sure that the music being played is approved by you and to your liking. He had the dance floor hopping the whole night! The photo booth is also a great addition to your wedding reception. He has a HUGE and high quality selection of props. The guest loved it and I love looking through all the pictures. Brian is great and was so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/4/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Brian was awesome to work with. He responded quickly to emails, worked with our budget, and really came through the day of the wedding. The music, uplighting, and the photo booth were fantastic. The ease of his online requests and timeline system was great. I would highly reccomend Beachside entertainment!

Profile Picture Kalli, 1/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was a great DJ for our wedding at The River House!! EVERY one of our guests told us how much fun they had because of the music! We had about 180 guests, all varying ages and styles and Brian managed to get every single one of the on the dance floor!!
The planning process: Brian's online 'hub' was very user friendly- we were able to create a timeline with a lot of detail and song choices all in one spot, he also has a planning form that helped me think of things I would have forgotten! Alongside that, his online request portal is SUPER amazing- it is really easy to use and he has lists of top songs to help jog your memory!
Brian called me the week of the wedding to finalize all details, and checked in with me during the wedding to ensure things were going how we planned.
He played all of the songs on our must play list with great timing! He mixed the songs, kept them not too long, and kept the vibe up!
We did full room lighting through his service also, this was perfect. The lighting during dinner was soft and highlighted our tablescapes beautifully. Once the partying began he changed the lighting to fit that mood and kept things fun.
overall, Brian EXCEEDED every expectation and I would recommend his service to anyone and everyone looking to have the best time ever at their wedding!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Uplighting

I am lover of music and the dance floor. One of the main goals for us was to make sure our guests had a good time and the dance floor was full the entire night. Brian definitely made that happen! Brian is very laid back and is easy work with. My husband and I enjoy all different types of music and it was important we had someone who could switch seamlessly between genres and languages. He made sure we were able to party and dance the entire reception. We have so many great memories from that night and a lot of them were on the dance floor. Book Brian for your wedding, you’ll be glad you did!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

We just had our dream wedding at the white room in st augustine! Everything was amazing. Brian was wonderful! He did everything i asked for and everything was perfect! He took the time to talk with me whenever i needed during the planning process. He was so professional! We also had our photobooth through beachside entertainment and our guests had a blast! I am so happy with our choice of dj for our wedding! Hes the best! Do yourself a favor and book beachside entertainment for ur wedding!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brian was awesome! He really did everything and anything we asked to make the wedding reception run smoothly. For example, he changed the order of the bridal party introductions one minute before we walked out at our request and continuously changed the color of the uplighting based on the crowd's mood. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want to be particular and pick what music you want, Brian will do exactly what you want! He was more than perfect. He literally played every song we wanted and did not play any song we said we didn't want. He also made sure to check up on us and make sure we were happy. Looking back, we could have not picked a better D.J.

His website is super user friendly, and allows you to include and exclude any songs. You can also make notes to every single song. For example, we needed two mother/son dances, one for the groom and mother of the groom, and one for the groom and step-mother of the groom, and he checked in with us at the wedding just to make sure he had everything right. He was so personable, and so respectful, and so great to work with!

Profile Picture John, 7/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was great. On top of everything, super professional, accommodated requests.

Profile Picture Joseph, 7/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian with Beachside Entertainment was exactly what my husband and I were looking for to both get the party started and to keep it going all wedding night! Our guests never left the dance floor thanks to Brian keeping the best music going, along with making sure all MC requests were taken care of in a timely fashion. Thanks Brian for helping make our wedding the party of the year!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Beachside was amazing! The use of the website was great as well. I was able to request any songs I wanted at any time!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian met with my husband and I before the wedding. He is extremely flexible with dates, times, locations, as we had him meeting us at a coffee shop where we lined up another vendor. He was professional, and walked us through the process of the planning information we needed to fill out and how he would use it.

Brian had a follow up conversation with me on the phone... he always takes his time, and never rushes through things. I find that many vendors don't give you the necessary time required. He gives plenty of personalized attention. He also made sure to clarify the pronunciation of each member of the wedding party. I really appreciated this as my name constantly gets butchered.

The day of, Brian was on time, professional, and played a lot of great music. He made sure there was something for everyone. Young, old, white, black, very fast, or slow. We had a very mixed crowd and a great time was had by all! We also had another DJ attend as a guest who commented on how good he was at getting people to their feet. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome! he met with us via phone as we weren't local several times and in person the week of. He confirmed all of our choices the day before and got everything together the day of. Was amazing! I had a broad age range he and he was able to get everyone on the dance floor! Wld def recommend!!

He also provided our photobooth and did an amazing job on that as well!

Profile Picture User4935165, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Brian was absolutely amazing! His online portal made it very easy to list the songs and timeline for our wedding day. We used him for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night and he did all of the up lighting for our reception too! He is very personable and was great to work with! All of my guests commented about his great choice of music! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Brian was able to get all the music I requested and knew exactly what to play to keep our party going! I would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking to have a great time!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Honestly, there aren't enough compliments in this world to cover how pleased I was with Beachside Entertainment! Brian is so professional and made our reception incredibly fun. He really has a way of knowing which song the crowd wants to hear next, our dance floor was packed ALL night. FANTASTIC!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic!! Brian was the absolute best at our wedding. He is great at what he does and at the same time is so outgoing, friendly, easy-going, etc. He fit in perfectly with our guests, interacted the whole time, announced everything and just made our night perfect. My husband was convinced no one would dance but Brian got EVERYONE out there. I also got lighting through Brian which was AMAZING. The room looked unreal. I can't say enough great things about my experience with Beachside Entertainment. We were so impressed and I'm so thankful Brian was there to host our big night.

Profile Picture Leslie, 2/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was seamless as far as the music, professionalism, and price. We waited till the last minute to get him the music list and agenda and he put it together with ease. I would recommend him for any event and especially a wedding. I cannot say enough about how great he was.

Profile Picture Mark, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was everything you could hope for in a DJ. His lighting crated a great ambiance in our venue. His playlist and song selection throughout the reception was impeccable. He kept the party going for a few hours for a diverse group of people with no unnecessary lulls. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a great reception.

Profile Picture Abdaly, 1/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Brian did an AMAZING job at our wedding. We booked Brian over a year out and he was so great about keeping in touch throughout the planning process. Music is such a passion of mine and so I was thrilled to see how Brian organizes his playlists online where the bride/groom select Must Play, Play If There is Time, and Do Not Play. Brian's online forms are so thorough that it made it so easy in the planning for the day.

Brian did an amazing job setting up the sound system for the ceremony, providing a beautiful cake spot light, and being the MC/DJ for the evening. He really felt the crowd in what people liked to danced to because the ballroom was empty and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. I couldn't have asked for a better evening. The music was perfect and Brian did such a great job working through all of our special events: dances, cake cutting, etc.

Brian was such a joy to work with. Really a nice guy who cares a lot about making the event memorable. He was very easy to get in touch with. He responded to emails and txts within minutes. I would highly recommend Brian and Beachside Entertainment for all of your party needs. Such a pleasure working with him.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/24/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Brian was awesome from start to finish!! He kept the party going all the way to the end. Besides food, our guests Raved about the music and lighting. You rocked it Brian!! Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was a pleasure to work with! He did an amazing job not only with the music, but also with the uplighting package! We had a very eclectic group of people attend our wedding, and somehow he played music that got everyone on the dance floor (which wasn't an easy task). A good wedding DJ will make your night perfect and Brian will do that! His uplighting package truly transformed our room into something magical. He is perfect at sensing what music is working best with the crowd and taking the night on a great journey from there! Definitely hire Brian...you will not regret it!

Profile Picture User5100856, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews