Beachside Entertainment Reviews

42 Reviews for Beachside Entertainment

42 Beachside Entertainment Reviews
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 07/13/2018

Brian was great! Our guests filled the dance floor from the moment the music started until they had to be kicked off the dance floor at midnight. We mostly let him do his thing (not a lot of requests or anything) and he kept the party going and was great for drawing attention for cake cutting/toasts/etc. The online planning tool is *awesome,* that made our lives so much easier. Thanks Brian!

Kenneth · Married on 05/27/2017

Brian was great! Very accommodating. My husband and I were very nervous about our first dance and didn't want to dance through the whole thing so Brian told us to just give him a nod and he would find a good spot to end the song. He took requests and was able to read the crowd and knew what songs to play to keep everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. You guys rock. Best wishes!!!

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2017

Brian at Beachside Entertainment was the best! We would definitely recommend him for your wedding. His website is easy to use, and he was helpful and professional. You won't go wrong with Brian! :)

Sent on 05/04/2017

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Nicole. You guys were a blast!!!

Brenda · Married on 02/04/2017

Beachside Entertainment is the BEST!! Brian is excellent to work with !! Not only is he a fabulous DJ, but he provides an excellent photobooth! Our daughter's wedding was a huge success mainly due to Brian's ability to get people on the dance floor and into the photobooth! If you are in need of a DJ/Photobooth, Beachside Entertainment is the one to call!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Brenda. You guys were such a pleasure to work with. Best wishes to you and the entire family!

Lauren · Married on 02/04/2017

I would highly recommend Brian at Beachside Entertainment for your wedding! His website is easy to use to select your wedding receptionsongs. He is helpful and will answer any questions you have about the entertainment. He is also very knowledgeable and will help guide you with any timeline planning during the reception when it comes to music. During the reception is good at making sure that the music being played is approved by you and to your liking. He had the dance floor hopping the whole night! The photo booth is also a great addition to your wedding reception. He has a HUGE and high quality selection of props. The guest loved it and I love looking through all the pictures. Brian is great and was so easy to work with!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Lauren. You guys were a pleasure to work with. I appreciate the positive review. Best wishes to you and yours!

Kalli · Married on 01/28/2017

Brian was awesome to work with. He responded quickly to emails, worked with our budget, and really came through the day of the wedding. The music, uplighting, and the photo booth were fantastic. The ease of his online requests and timeline system was great. I would highly reccomend Beachside entertainment!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind review Kali. Once again, congratulations!!!

Maggie · Married on 12/03/2016

Brian was a great DJ for our wedding at The River House!! EVERY one of our guests told us how much fun they had because of the music! We had about 180 guests, all varying ages and styles and Brian managed to get every single one of the on the dance floor!!
    The planning process: Brian's online 'hub' was very user friendly- we were able to create a timeline with a lot of detail and song choices all in one spot, he also has a planning form that helped me think of things I would have forgotten! Alongside that, his online request portal is SUPER amazing- it is really easy to use and he has lists of top songs to help jog your memory!
    Brian called me the week of the wedding to finalize all details, and checked in with me during the wedding to ensure things were going how we planned.
    He played all of the songs on our must play list with great timing! He mixed the songs, kept them not too long, and kept the vibe up!
    We did full room lighting through his service also, this was perfect. The lighting during dinner was soft and highlighted our tablescapes beautifully. Once the partying began he changed the lighting to fit that mood and kept things fun.
    overall, Brian EXCEEDED every expectation and I would recommend his service to anyone and everyone looking to have the best time ever at their wedding!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Maggie. I am so glad you guys had a great time. Best of luck and love in 2017 and beyond!!!!

Kimberly · Married on 11/03/2016

I am lover of music and the dance floor. One of the main goals for us was to make sure our guests had a good time and the dance floor was full the entire night. Brian definitely made that happen! Brian is very laid back and is easy work with. My husband and I enjoy all different types of music and it was important we had someone who could switch seamlessly between genres and languages. He made sure we were able to party and dance the entire reception. We have so many great memories from that night and a lot of them were on the dance floor. Book Brian for your wedding, you’ll be glad you did!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Kimberly. So glad you guys enjoyed everything. It makes such a big difference when our clients give us the insight to hit the mark their guests. Once again, congratulations and best of luck to you guys!

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2016

We just had our dream wedding at the white room in st augustine! Everything was amazing. Brian was wonderful! He did everything i asked for and everything was perfect! He took the time to talk with me whenever i needed during the planning process. He was so professional! We also had our photobooth through beachside entertainment and our guests had a blast! I am so happy with our choice of dj for our wedding! Hes the best! Do yourself a favor and book beachside entertainment for ur wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jackie and Justin. You guys are awesome. Congratulations once again!!!!!

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Brian was awesome! He really did everything and anything we asked to make the wedding reception run smoothly. For example, he changed the order of the bridal party introductions one minute before we walked out at our request and continuously changed the color of the uplighting based on the crowd's mood. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It really means a lot to us that you took the time to share your experiences with everyone!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

John · Married on 07/31/2016

If you want to be particular and pick what music you want, Brian will do exactly what you want! He was more than perfect. He literally played every song we wanted and did not play any song we said we didn't want. He also made sure to check up on us and make sure we were happy. Looking back, we could have not picked a better D.J.

His website is super user friendly, and allows you to include and exclude any songs. You can also make notes to every single song. For example, we needed two mother/son dances, one for the groom and mother of the groom, and one for the groom and step-mother of the groom, and he checked in with us at the wedding just to make sure he had everything right. He was so personable, and so respectful, and so great to work with!

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thanks John and Sarah for the kind words. You guys rock! Best of luck to you!!!

Joseph · Married on 07/25/2016

Brian was great. On top of everything, super professional, accommodated requests.

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Joseph and Nicole. Best wishes to you and yours always!!!!

Chelsea · Married on 07/09/2016

Brian with Beachside Entertainment was exactly what my husband and I were looking for to both get the party started and to keep it going all wedding night! Our guests never left the dance floor thanks to Brian keeping the best music going, along with making sure all MC requests were taken care of in a timely fashion. Thanks Brian for helping make our wedding the party of the year!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Hey Chelsea and Blake. Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it. You guys rock. Best to the two of you always!!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Beachside was amazing! The use of the website was great as well. I was able to request any songs I wanted at any time!

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Stephanie. Best of luck to you guys!!!

Kristin · Married on 05/21/2016

Brian met with my husband and I before the wedding. He is extremely flexible with dates, times, locations, as we had him meeting us at a coffee shop where we lined up another vendor. He was professional, and walked us through the process of the planning information we needed to fill out and how he would use it.

Brian had a follow up conversation with me on the phone... he always takes his time, and never rushes through things. I find that many vendors don't give you the necessary time required. He gives plenty of personalized attention. He also made sure to clarify the pronunciation of each member of the wedding party. I really appreciated this as my name constantly gets butchered.

The day of, Brian was on time, professional, and played a lot of great music. He made sure there was something for everyone. Young, old, white, black, very fast, or slow. We had a very mixed crowd and a great time was had by all! We also had another DJ attend as a guest who commented on how good he was at getting people to their feet. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Kristin for the kind review. It means the world to us at Beachside Entertainment to hear such great feedback. Best wishes to you guys!!!

Awesome! he met with us via phone as we weren't local several times and in person the week of. He confirmed all of our choices the day before and got everything together the day of. Was amazing! I had a broad age range he and he was able to get everyone on the dance floor! Wld def recommend!!

He also provided our photobooth and did an amazing job on that as well!

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

Brian was absolutely amazing! His online portal made it very easy to list the songs and timeline for our wedding day. We used him for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night and he did all of the up lighting for our reception too! He is very personable and was great to work with! All of my guests commented about his great choice of music! Highly recommend!

Aubrey · Married on 03/26/2016

Brian was able to get all the music I requested and knew exactly what to play to keep our party going! I would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking to have a great time!

Chelsey · Married on 03/19/2016

Honestly, there aren't enough compliments in this world to cover how pleased I was with Beachside Entertainment! Brian is so professional and made our reception incredibly fun. He really has a way of knowing which song the crowd wants to hear next, our dance floor was packed ALL night. FANTASTIC!

Leslie · Married on 02/27/2016

Fantastic!! Brian was the absolute best at our wedding. He is great at what he does and at the same time is so outgoing, friendly, easy-going, etc. He fit in perfectly with our guests, interacted the whole time, announced everything and just made our night perfect. My husband was convinced no one would dance but Brian got EVERYONE out there. I also got lighting through Brian which was AMAZING. The room looked unreal. I can't say enough great things about my experience with Beachside Entertainment. We were so impressed and I'm so thankful Brian was there to host our big night.

Mark · Married on 02/20/2016

Brian was seamless as far as the music, professionalism, and price. We waited till the last minute to get him the music list and agenda and he put it together with ease. I would recommend him for any event and especially a wedding. I cannot say enough about how great he was.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Beachside Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. I wish you guys nothing but the best!!!

Abdaly · Married on 01/22/2016

Brian was everything you could hope for in a DJ. His lighting crated a great ambiance in our venue. His playlist and song selection throughout the reception was impeccable. He kept the party going for a few hours for a diverse group of people with no unnecessary lulls. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a great reception.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2015

Brian did an AMAZING job at our wedding. We booked Brian over a year out and he was so great about keeping in touch throughout the planning process. Music is such a passion of mine and so I was thrilled to see how Brian organizes his playlists online where the bride/groom select Must Play, Play If There is Time, and Do Not Play. Brian's online forms are so thorough that it made it so easy in the planning for the day.

Brian did an amazing job setting up the sound system for the ceremony, providing a beautiful cake spot light, and being the MC/DJ for the evening. He really felt the crowd in what people liked to danced to because the ballroom was empty and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. I couldn't have asked for a better evening. The music was perfect and Brian did such a great job working through all of our special events: dances, cake cutting, etc.

Brian was such a joy to work with. Really a nice guy who cares a lot about making the event memorable. He was very easy to get in touch with. He responded to emails and txts within minutes. I would highly recommend Brian and Beachside Entertainment for all of your party needs. Such a pleasure working with him.

Christina · Married on 06/20/2015

Brian was awesome from start to finish!! He kept the party going all the way to the end. Besides food, our guests Raved about the music and lighting. You rocked it Brian!! Thanks again!!!