Beachfronts Travel Reviews

34 | Greenwich, CT

34 Reviews for Beachfronts Travel

Stefanie · Married on 12/16/2017

Jamie is AMAZING and a pleasure to work with. She helped my husband and I (& our 38 guests) plan our destination wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. She was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process and was always happy to answer any questions we had. We had about a million emails going back and forth between my husband and I, our families and the resort and she was always available. Hotel bookings and transportation went smoothly. Thank you again Jamie!

Carolina · Married on 05/05/2017

Jamie did an awesome job planning our honeymoon to Hawaii, she was able to get us a cheaper deal than what we were originally quoted from another agency! Both hotels we stayed at were beautiful, we enjoyed the excursions she booked for us which were part of the package and everything was so smooth from the connecting flights to our airport transfers. I definitely recommend Jamie to plan any dream getaway you may have, she'll deliver! Can't thank you enough Jamie!!

• Private_User510

Christina · event on: 04/08/2017

My Fiancé and I were very indecisive about where we wanted to travel for our honeymoon. We both had ideas in mind that we were looking for but didn't know where we would be able to find them along with good weather to fit our busy schedules. We had never used a travel agent before, but we thought it was a good idea to ensure we had an unforgettable honeymoon. Jamie came highly recommended and she did not disappoint! I e-mailed her endlessly and she was always happy to research and answer every question that we had. She was mindful of our budget and all that we wanted to endure. She sent us suggestions, did research, compared locations and gave honest feedback on places we inquired about.

When we finally chose our destination, Jamie sent us information about things we could do while on the resort as well as in the local area. It was extremely helpful in planning our time away.

We are so glad we chose Sandals Grande in St Lucia! The service, staff and upkeep of the grounds were truly unforgettable! From the moment we stepped out onto the property, everyone was kind and welcoming. There is also the option to stay at one location but be shuttled for free to visit and explore the other two Sandals locations. They are all less than twenty minutes from one another. We spent our first week in the Rondoval suites. The butler service and view were amazing. We spent our last two nights in the newly built over the water bungalows. They are breathtaking and truly worth the visit!

We will definitely be using Jamie going forward to help us book all of our upcoming trips and recommending her to all of our family and friends.

Jamie was fantastic in planning my honeymoon

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2016

Jamie was a pleasure to work with, I e-mailed her about a million times and she was always happy to answer every question that I had. I had never used a travel agent before, but figured it was a good idea to use one to plan our honeymoon to Thailand. From the minute we boarded the plane at JFK, everything was perfect. The flights, the hotels, the tour guides, every excursion was beyond our dreams. EVERYTHING was amazing. There isn't one thing that we'd change. We will definitely be using Jamie in the future!!

Gail · event on: 11/23/2015

Our event was a honeymoon. We very much enjoyed Sandals La Toc in Saint Lucia. It was our first experience with an all-inclusive travel package. The room was beautiful and the butler service was great.

Carol · Married on 11/09/2015

Jamie helped make our destination wedding in Mexico come to life with very little stress.
    She was very attentive and was our voice making every little detail come to life. When we met with the on site coordinator every detailed aspect was on hand for us as per Jamie's communication. She also assisted everyone in making it there for our special day handling travel and accommodations for all.
    We would do it all again with Beachfronts Travel and Jamie!

Ashlyn · Married on 10/03/2015

Jamie was a pleasure to work with. We requested multiple options for our honeymoon and she patiently worked with us to fine tune and perfect every detail. When we arrived in the Maldives, it was exactly as Jamie told us it would be and we had the most perfect honeymoon. Highly recommended and we will be using Jamie again for any of our travel needs.

Laine · Married on 09/25/2015

I used Jamie of Beachfronts Travel to book my honeymoon and could not be more pleased. She made sure our honeymoon was perfect! She was so knowledgeable and answered all of my questions (and trust me, we had a lot!). We are so happy with the way our honeymoon turned out that we are already using Jamie to plan our 1 year anniversary!

Book your trip with Beachfronts Travel - you will not be disappointed!

Santina · Married on 09/19/2015

Jamie was absolutely amazing and did a great job planning our Hawaiian honeymoon! She thought of every detail and took care of all of the necessary reservations. She was so easy to work with and really made this a fun process. Thank you Jamie for everything! We will definitely be using her again!

Melissa · event on: 02/14/2016

Jamie was awesome! She helped us figure which island to visit for our honeymoon... since we couldn't decide. It was a lot of back and forth because of my indecision but she was always available for questions and definitely has the patience of a saint! I'm glad I found her! She helped us plan our honeymoon to St. Lucia & it exceeded our expectations! It was the best trip we have ever been on and can't wait to go back!!!!

Eyad · Married on 08/28/2015

Jamie is amazing. She helped take care of every detail of our 2 week 4 destination honeymoon. Not a hiccup the entire time. She's gained my business for every vacation we'll take.

Stefanie · Married on 08/11/2015

Jamie was absolutely amazing when helping us plan our Honeymoon! She was so helpful and accurate on so many things. She made our honeymoon to St Barths completely magical from beginning to end. I would recommend Jamie to all of my friends and family! We loved her so much she is planning another trip for us at the end of the month.

We recently used Jamie to book our honeymoon and it was perfect! We traveled to Greece & Italy and Jamie was able to work within our budget and offer us different options in each destination. She book transportation to/from airports in each city which was super helpful and much cheaper than taking cabs. We had several connecting flights and she was able to give us the best and fastest ways to travel between each destination. Everything about the process was seamless. I would highly recommend booking with Jamie and we will definitely use her in the future!

Rachel · Married on 10/26/2014

Jamie was absolutely amazing when it came to planning our honeymoon!

My husband and I had no idea where we wanted to go which would drive anyone else crazy. Jamie helped me price about a few different destinations and when we finally picked St.Lucia for our honeymoon, she made the planning process a breeze.

At Jamie's suggestion, we decided on Sandals Grande which was absolutely amazing. The view was unbelievable and the staff was so nice and welcoming. Jamie made sure that they knew it was our honeymoon and we arrived at the hotel to find a bottle of champagne in our room and flowers everywhere. It was an amazing way to start off our first trip as husband and wife!

I can't wait to start planning my one year anniversary trip with Jamie! She was amazing and will definitely be my go to girl for all my travel plans in the future. Thank you!!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2014

I used Beachfronts Travel for my October 2014 honeymoon. I’ve actually never used a travel agent before, but with all the craziness of wedding planning, I knew I wanted to use a professional who could take some of the stress out the wedding process and help me plan this important trip. I stumbled upon Jamie through a wedding website, and I am so happy that we did. She was exactly what we needed, and I didn’t have to stress about any aspects of the honeymoon. Early on we were very undecided on where we wanted to go, and Jamie was incredibly patient and helpful with us as she replied to countless emails where we asked a million questions about different locations, weather, activities, restaurants, and other items that would eventually help us settle on the best location for us (The House in Barbados). She was always very quick in her responses, too, which we really appreciated. Our trip was fantastic… Barbados had a nice balance of relaxation and fun activities to keep us entertained, and also a lot of amazing restaurants that we got to try (we came back about 5 pounds happier). I didn’t even need to confirm travel plans before we left, as Jamie handled it before I could even think to do so, and sent along a travel itinerary confirming all our trip details. It was the best thing to get in the mail amidst all the craziness of our wedding week… that was one part we could really look forward to and not have to do anything for but pack our bags! When we arrived, the entire staff knew it was our honeymoon, and there was chilled champagne waiting for us in our room. It was an amazing honeymoon that we’ll remember forever, and we’re so grateful to Jamie for making that possible. We’ll definitely be using her for future trips!

elizabeth · Married on 10/04/2014

Jamie was amazing in helping plan our honeymoon in November 2014. we were so overwhelmed with our wedding we needed someone to plan our honeymoon. Jamie was exceptional. we asked a million questions and she always responded promptly. she helped us pick a destination and planned everything from the airfare to our dinner on the beach. she was so professional and a pleasure to work with. it was so stress-free and trip itself was amazing. there was nothing left undone. we will use Jamie in the future. we are actually planning another trip for our one year and we are going through Jamie. if you want the perfect trip with book with jamie.

Mike · Married on 09/06/2014

Jamie at Beachfronts Travel was a pleasure to work with and helped plan the honeymoon of a lifetime for my wife and I. She came highly recommended from a friend at a time when I was losing hope that I would find the right travel agent. As a groom, one of my few responsibilities was to plan our honeymoon and I was worried about planning and coordinating a trip to Greece with multiple destinations. Jamie was extremely helpful in helping us find the right itinerary based on how my wife and I wanted to spend our first days as a married couple. She worked within our budget so that we could afford a memorable trip with all luxuries that we dreamed for our honeymoon. Jamie was able to quickly make changes if needed and was very responsive throughout the planning. She went above and beyond to create a perfect trip. Several days before our wedding, she sent us a package that included a detailed itinerary, all of our confirmation numbers, and addresses/contact numbers for the hotels we would be staying out. Having all that information in one place was a huge relief, one less worry right before our wedding.

The honeymoon itself was fantastic! We stayed at beautiful hotels, with amazing views and exceptional staff. At each stop, Jamie included a note and a little surprise for us. We were able to combine sightseeing, beach relaxation, local food and culture through our stay. My wife commented that every day was better than the previous one. I can only thank Jamie and give her all the credit. I will continue to recommend her services to my friends and family as well as book future vacations with her.

If you're like me and expect exceptional customer service, expert knowledge, and quick communication when booking travel, Beachfronts Travel is the perfect match for you. Jamie provided us with an incredible travel package, tailored to our every need. If I reached out to Jamie with any questions or information, I would hear back from her almost instantaneously. My husband and I booked a trip to Maui and the thought of being away for an extended period of time and the logistics tied into planning a trip of this nature were made so simple because we worked with Jamie. Do yourself a favor and plan your honeymoon with Beachfronts to ensure every detail is reviewed and you can take the honeymoon you always dreamed of and deserve!

We had never used a travel agent before booking our honeymoon, but finding Jamie was the best thing ever! From day one, she was so quick to respond, kind, flexible and listened to what you wanted. Honestly, you want someone who is going to be able to help you not only plan your travel, but who can also help you from affair if anything happens. Jamie was the best person for the job! She is the quickest person in the world to get back to you and answer all your questions. We definitely will work with her again! :)

Joanna · Married on 06/28/2014

Jamie is the best and we would recommend her to all making travel plans!! She helped us plan a wonderful Amalfi Coast honeymoon that could not have been more perfect for us. She worked with us within our budget, whereas another agent we had tried kept trying to get us to book at hotels that were out of our budget range. Jamie is very knowledgeable and quick with replying, speaking with us on weekends and evenings around our work schedule. We weren't able to make it into Beachfronts in person, and we were able to do everything seamlessly by phone and email. An added perk was the champagne and cake waiting for us at a couple places :) 5 stars for sure!

Marielle · Married on 04/12/2014

Jamie planned an amazing Italy honeymoon for my husband and me! The hotels were beautiful and had awesome service, and Jamie planned smooth transfers for us as we traveled from region to region. Jamie also took care of confirming everything before and during the trip.
    Jamie is so caring and friendly. When we initially sat down together to plan out the trip, she really took her time to find the best hotels, prices, and travel accommodations. Jamie always quickly responded to my emails, always answering all of my questions and giving me plenty of options.
    I had such an amazing, memorable, and worry-free honeymoon all because to Jamie! I definitely recommend using her to plan your honeymoon and all other vacations - you won't be sorry!

John · Married on 06/07/2013

Fantastic. Jamie Mussolini was our rep and she was the best. She oversaw all of our planning and insured that our dream honeymoon was realized. Highly recommend. We have already given our friends their cards and have definitely become a customer.

Shannon · Married on 05/06/2012

My husband and I used Jaime at Beachfront Travels for our honeymoon to Bora Bora in 2012 and again this summer for an anniversary trip to Hawaii. Both experiences were wonderful. Jaime is easy to get in touch with, very very fast with her responses, and knowledgable about… everywhere it seems! She was able to work with us and our budget without issue. She checked in upon our return to make sure everything went well and asked a lot of questions in order to be able to best help people in the future. Jaime definitely got us upgrades as far as rooms and on both trips we got free champagne and treats due to our special occasion. We have recommended Jaime to friends and family and will continue to do so. Beachfront Travels is definitely our go-to for all our travel plans!!

Luciana · Married on 04/30/2011

Jamie was so helpful with planning our honeymoon!!