Beachfronts Travel Reviews

34 | Greenwich, CT

34 Reviews for Beachfronts Travel

Stefanie · Married on 12/16/2017

Jamie is AMAZING and a pleasure to work with. She helped my husband and I (& our 38 guests) plan our destination wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. She was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process and was always happy to answer any questions we had. We had about a million emails going back and forth between my husband and I, our families and the resort and she was always available. Hotel bookings and transportation went smoothly. Thank you again Jamie!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Carolina · Married on 05/05/2017

Jamie did an awesome job planning our honeymoon to Hawaii, she was able to get us a cheaper deal than what we were originally quoted from another agency! Both hotels we stayed at were beautiful, we enjoyed the excursions she booked for us which were part of the package and everything was so smooth from the connecting flights to our airport transfers. I definitely recommend Jamie to plan any dream getaway you may have, she'll deliver! Can't thank you enough Jamie!!

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Private_User510

Christina · event on 04/08/2017

My Fiancé and I were very indecisive about where we wanted to travel for our honeymoon. We both had ideas in mind that we were looking for but didn't know where we would be able to find them along with good weather to fit our busy schedules. We had never used a travel agent before, but we thought it was a good idea to ensure we had an unforgettable honeymoon. Jamie came highly recommended and she did not disappoint! I e-mailed her endlessly and she was always happy to research and answer every question that we had. She was mindful of our budget and all that we wanted to endure. She sent us suggestions, did research, compared locations and gave honest feedback on places we inquired about.

When we finally chose our destination, Jamie sent us information about things we could do while on the resort as well as in the local area. It was extremely helpful in planning our time away.

We are so glad we chose Sandals Grande in St Lucia! The service, staff and upkeep of the grounds were truly unforgettable! From the moment we stepped out onto the property, everyone was kind and welcoming. There is also the option to stay at one location but be shuttled for free to visit and explore the other two Sandals locations. They are all less than twenty minutes from one another. We spent our first week in the Rondoval suites. The butler service and view were amazing. We spent our last two nights in the newly built over the water bungalows. They are breathtaking and truly worth the visit!

We will definitely be using Jamie going forward to help us book all of our upcoming trips and recommending her to all of our family and friends.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Jamie was fantastic in planning my honeymoon

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2016

Jamie was a pleasure to work with, I e-mailed her about a million times and she was always happy to answer every question that I had. I had never used a travel agent before, but figured it was a good idea to use one to plan our honeymoon to Thailand. From the minute we boarded the plane at JFK, everything was perfect. The flights, the hotels, the tour guides, every excursion was beyond our dreams. EVERYTHING was amazing. There isn't one thing that we'd change. We will definitely be using Jamie in the future!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Melissa · event on 02/14/2016

Jamie was awesome! She helped us figure which island to visit for our honeymoon... since we couldn't decide. It was a lot of back and forth because of my indecision but she was always available for questions and definitely has the patience of a saint! I'm glad I found her! She helped us plan our honeymoon to St. Lucia & it exceeded our expectations! It was the best trip we have ever been on and can't wait to go back!!!!

Gail · event on 11/23/2015

Our event was a honeymoon. We very much enjoyed Sandals La Toc in Saint Lucia. It was our first experience with an all-inclusive travel package. The room was beautiful and the butler service was great.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Carol · Married on 11/09/2015

Jamie helped make our destination wedding in Mexico come to life with very little stress.
    She was very attentive and was our voice making every little detail come to life. When we met with the on site coordinator every detailed aspect was on hand for us as per Jamie's communication. She also assisted everyone in making it there for our special day handling travel and accommodations for all.
    We would do it all again with Beachfronts Travel and Jamie!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Ashlyn · Married on 10/03/2015

Jamie was a pleasure to work with. We requested multiple options for our honeymoon and she patiently worked with us to fine tune and perfect every detail. When we arrived in the Maldives, it was exactly as Jamie told us it would be and we had the most perfect honeymoon. Highly recommended and we will be using Jamie again for any of our travel needs.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Laine · Married on 09/25/2015

I used Jamie of Beachfronts Travel to book my honeymoon and could not be more pleased. She made sure our honeymoon was perfect! She was so knowledgeable and answered all of my questions (and trust me, we had a lot!). We are so happy with the way our honeymoon turned out that we are already using Jamie to plan our 1 year anniversary!

Book your trip with Beachfronts Travel - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Santina · Married on 09/19/2015

Jamie was absolutely amazing and did a great job planning our Hawaiian honeymoon! She thought of every detail and took care of all of the necessary reservations. She was so easy to work with and really made this a fun process. Thank you Jamie for everything! We will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Eyad · Married on 08/28/2015

Jamie is amazing. She helped take care of every detail of our 2 week 4 destination honeymoon. Not a hiccup the entire time. She's gained my business for every vacation we'll take.

Stefanie · Married on 08/11/2015

Jamie was absolutely amazing when helping us plan our Honeymoon! She was so helpful and accurate on so many things. She made our honeymoon to St Barths completely magical from beginning to end. I would recommend Jamie to all of my friends and family! We loved her so much she is planning another trip for us at the end of the month.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Donna · event on 08/03/2015

Jamie was incredible when helping us plan our honeymoon! With so many beautiful destinations to choose from, Jamie spent the time (several hours) with us to find exactly what we were looking. From choosing our honeymoon destination, to choosing a honeymoon package, to selecting our flights, Jamie guaranteed our satisfaction throughout the entire process. She is a true professional in her work and definitely makes her customers feel "stress-free". Jamie handled all aspects of our planning and booking process and we 100% trust her do it all again! Since our honeymoon booking experience with Jamie, we have highly recommended her to friends who loved working with her as much as we did!

Sent on 10/26/2016

We recently used Jamie to book our honeymoon and it was perfect! We traveled to Greece & Italy and Jamie was able to work within our budget and offer us different options in each destination. She book transportation to/from airports in each city which was super helpful and much cheaper than taking cabs. We had several connecting flights and she was able to give us the best and fastest ways to travel between each destination. Everything about the process was seamless. I would highly recommend booking with Jamie and we will definitely use her in the future!

Sent on 07/08/2015

K · event on 02/21/2015

Jamie doesn't an amazing job with every aspect of planning s trip. We consulted her for many things regarding our trip, and she had great knowledge and really made us feel that we were going to love our trip. She responds immediately and goes out of her way to accommodate anything you need. The best thing I can say is she takes the worry out of traveling and helps you to enjoy every minute of your trip.

Sent on 03/02/2015

david · event on 02/18/2015

xdfgdfg nfgshghnmxdghzhgfbzdgfv

Sent on 02/04/2015

david · event on 12/28/2014

simply the best person in her industry!!!!!!! AWSOME

Sent on 02/04/2015

Jairo · event on 11/29/2014

Nothing but superb service from Jamie! She has been very thorough in her responses whenever we have questions about our potential travel destinations and goes the extra mile to ensure we have all the details before we make a decision.

This will be our 2nd trip booked with Jamie and our experience has been nothing less than exceptional.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/26/2014

Jamie was absolutely amazing when it came to planning our honeymoon!

My husband and I had no idea where we wanted to go which would drive anyone else crazy. Jamie helped me price about a few different destinations and when we finally picked St.Lucia for our honeymoon, she made the planning process a breeze.

At Jamie's suggestion, we decided on Sandals Grande which was absolutely amazing. The view was unbelievable and the staff was so nice and welcoming. Jamie made sure that they knew it was our honeymoon and we arrived at the hotel to find a bottle of champagne in our room and flowers everywhere. It was an amazing way to start off our first trip as husband and wife!

I can't wait to start planning my one year anniversary trip with Jamie! She was amazing and will definitely be my go to girl for all my travel plans in the future. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2014

I used Beachfronts Travel for my October 2014 honeymoon. I’ve actually never used a travel agent before, but with all the craziness of wedding planning, I knew I wanted to use a professional who could take some of the stress out the wedding process and help me plan this important trip. I stumbled upon Jamie through a wedding website, and I am so happy that we did. She was exactly what we needed, and I didn’t have to stress about any aspects of the honeymoon. Early on we were very undecided on where we wanted to go, and Jamie was incredibly patient and helpful with us as she replied to countless emails where we asked a million questions about different locations, weather, activities, restaurants, and other items that would eventually help us settle on the best location for us (The House in Barbados). She was always very quick in her responses, too, which we really appreciated. Our trip was fantastic… Barbados had a nice balance of relaxation and fun activities to keep us entertained, and also a lot of amazing restaurants that we got to try (we came back about 5 pounds happier). I didn’t even need to confirm travel plans before we left, as Jamie handled it before I could even think to do so, and sent along a travel itinerary confirming all our trip details. It was the best thing to get in the mail amidst all the craziness of our wedding week… that was one part we could really look forward to and not have to do anything for but pack our bags! When we arrived, the entire staff knew it was our honeymoon, and there was chilled champagne waiting for us in our room. It was an amazing honeymoon that we’ll remember forever, and we’re so grateful to Jamie for making that possible. We’ll definitely be using her for future trips!

Sent on 11/20/2014

elizabeth · Married on 10/04/2014

Jamie was amazing in helping plan our honeymoon in November 2014. we were so overwhelmed with our wedding we needed someone to plan our honeymoon. Jamie was exceptional. we asked a million questions and she always responded promptly. she helped us pick a destination and planned everything from the airfare to our dinner on the beach. she was so professional and a pleasure to work with. it was so stress-free and trip itself was amazing. there was nothing left undone. we will use Jamie in the future. we are actually planning another trip for our one year and we are going through Jamie. if you want the perfect trip with book with jamie.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Mike · Married on 09/06/2014

Jamie at Beachfronts Travel was a pleasure to work with and helped plan the honeymoon of a lifetime for my wife and I. She came highly recommended from a friend at a time when I was losing hope that I would find the right travel agent. As a groom, one of my few responsibilities was to plan our honeymoon and I was worried about planning and coordinating a trip to Greece with multiple destinations. Jamie was extremely helpful in helping us find the right itinerary based on how my wife and I wanted to spend our first days as a married couple. She worked within our budget so that we could afford a memorable trip with all luxuries that we dreamed for our honeymoon. Jamie was able to quickly make changes if needed and was very responsive throughout the planning. She went above and beyond to create a perfect trip. Several days before our wedding, she sent us a package that included a detailed itinerary, all of our confirmation numbers, and addresses/contact numbers for the hotels we would be staying out. Having all that information in one place was a huge relief, one less worry right before our wedding.

The honeymoon itself was fantastic! We stayed at beautiful hotels, with amazing views and exceptional staff. At each stop, Jamie included a note and a little surprise for us. We were able to combine sightseeing, beach relaxation, local food and culture through our stay. My wife commented that every day was better than the previous one. I can only thank Jamie and give her all the credit. I will continue to recommend her services to my friends and family as well as book future vacations with her.

Sent on 10/22/2014

If you're like me and expect exceptional customer service, expert knowledge, and quick communication when booking travel, Beachfronts Travel is the perfect match for you. Jamie provided us with an incredible travel package, tailored to our every need. If I reached out to Jamie with any questions or information, I would hear back from her almost instantaneously. My husband and I booked a trip to Maui and the thought of being away for an extended period of time and the logistics tied into planning a trip of this nature were made so simple because we worked with Jamie. Do yourself a favor and plan your honeymoon with Beachfronts to ensure every detail is reviewed and you can take the honeymoon you always dreamed of and deserve!

Sent on 12/06/2014

We had never used a travel agent before booking our honeymoon, but finding Jamie was the best thing ever! From day one, she was so quick to respond, kind, flexible and listened to what you wanted. Honestly, you want someone who is going to be able to help you not only plan your travel, but who can also help you from affair if anything happens. Jamie was the best person for the job! She is the quickest person in the world to get back to you and answer all your questions. We definitely will work with her again! :)

Sent on 08/06/2014