Beach Dreamers Travel Reviews

28 | Utica, MI

28 Reviews for Beach Dreamers Travel

Brianna Nadolski · Married on 02/16/2019

Our honeymoon planning was stress free and turned out PERFECT!

My husband and I were beyond satisfied with our trip that we booked through Jessica at Beach Dreamers Travel. We were deciding on a honeymoon destination and she helped guide us to the PERFECT place. She showed us pictures from her own trips and she gave us her honest opinion, which led us to the perfect honeymoon vacation. Jessica is honest, professional, caring and is always there to answer our million questions. We plan on traveling for many more years and we will only book through Jessica. :)

Sent on 03/17/2019

Allie · Married on 04/29/2018

Jessica was absolutely amazing. She answered any and all questions family had about the travel and took a lot off our plates. She followed up along the way and made sure we knew where we stood in the process at all times. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Katelyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Jessica was so helpful with planning our honeymoon! She was very patient and initially spent almost an hour on the phone going over the various Sandals resorts, and specifically St. Lucia La Toc. She spoke from experience after having visited these resorts! We ended up loving our choice! So thankful for their guidance!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Brogan · Married on 12/20/2017

We worked with Jess for our Destination wedding in Punta Cana. Words cannot express how helpful and knowledgeable she was. She was able to smoothly guide our guests, some of who have never traveled internationally, and ensure they were prepared for their vacation. She answered every question we had a long the way in a very timely matter and was genuinely invested into our trip/wedding. Jess was an absolute saint to some of our guests who ran into travel issues on there way. She was patient and resourceful and certainly the reason they arrived to Punta Cana. Jess mailed each guests a beach bag and travel itinerary before we left to ensure we were prepared once we arrived at the airport and resort. This was so helpful. I would absolutely use Jess with Beach Dreamers Travel if I had it to do all over again and would certainly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Andrea · Married on 12/01/2017

Jessica helped plan our destination wedding in Mexico. I was completely overwhelmed with all the options, Jessica helped me narrow down resorts and helped me every step of the way. My husband and I, along with our 32 guests, had an amazing time with a lot of great memories! Thank you Jessica for everything, I couldn’t have done it without you.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2017

Jessica was so wonderful in helping to plan our destination wedding! Thanks to her, we safely and smoothly traveled with a group of almost 60 people to Riviera Maya, Mexico and had the most amazing time. From helping me pick a resort (which I was very indecisive on), booking all of our guests travel, through the day we left for our trip, she helped make planning as easy and stress-free as possible for us. Seeing as our trip was not only a vacation, but also our wedding, I had a very long list of “wants” in our and she helped us pick the most perfect place. I highly recommend using Jessica to help make your vacation or destination wedding planning a breeze. I couldn’t have pulled it off without her.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jillene · Married on 10/14/2017

Jessica was amazing in helping us with our destination wedding. She was always qucik to respond to any questions we had. She arranged travel accommodations for us as well as our whole group. She's really knowledgeable and an expert at what she does. After discussing our wedding dreams, we chose sandals Negril based on her recommendation. She really knew exactly what we were looking for and Her description of the resort was spot on. She sent all of us pre-wedding bags with travel goodies (which we loved) and was even in contact with the resort during our stay to assure all was going well and that we were having a good time. She was impactful in coordinating everything, we couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Allison · Married on 10/08/2017

Jessica was fantastic to work with - there was next to nothing for us to do except physically get on the plane! After briefly telling her what my husband and I were looking for in our honeymoon, she was able to quickly match us with a resort and room that she thought would be perfect for us, and it was. Everything about our trip was seamless and completely stress-free. We are so thankful to her for taking this off of our plate during the wedding planning process, and we will absolutely be using her again for future vacations!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Deann · Married on 09/26/2017

Jessica was so great to work with! We are so pleased with how our wedding/honeymoon went thanks to her help! She always made herself available and answered texts/calls/emails in a timely manner. We will definitely be using her again in the future.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Katie · Married on 05/27/2017

Thanks to Jessica we had the best honeymoon. When I started to talk with Jessica we had no idea where we wanted to go just that we wanted an all inclusive. Jessica took the time to listen to what we wanted and budget and sent us a bunch of options with different room categories. We eventually decided on Sandals Emerald Bay and it was the best trip we've ever been on. Jessica really took the time to listen to our wants/needs and answered all our questions in a timely manner. I can't wait to book our next trip through Jessica at Beach Dreamers Travel!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2017

We are so grateful for our beautiful honeymoon. It was more than we could ever dream off. Our travel agent was amazing at finding us a place just perfect for us. Loved everything!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Blair · Married on 05/20/2017

Jessica was awesome to work with. She provided many options for us, with flight included, which made planning so easy (no looking up hotels/flights separately, everything is all included in the price). She responded quickly to any messages or questions. planning our honeymoon was completely stress free...thank you beach dreamers!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

When first looking for honeymoon destination I was a little nervous due to never really planning a big trip like this one. Jessica was amazing! She answered my questions and worries along with taking in my needs and wants. My husband and I had an amazing time at Couple Resort in Jamaica! Everything was easy and relaxed; Jessica provided us with all the things we needed to have a stress free trip. Thank you agin Jessica for one of the best experiences so far!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Diamond · Married on 05/18/2017

Before meeting with Jessica my husband and I had no idea where to begin planning our destination wedding. She helped us choose the best location that not only fit us but our family and friends. I was so nervous about planning and she definitely put our minds at ease. Jessica also answered all of our questions in a timely manner and made sure we knew exactly how everything would go. We had the BEST time! We would not hesitate to recommend her to our family and friends. Can't wait for our next trip :)

Sent on 05/25/2017

Caiti · Married on 05/06/2017

We have never worked with a travel agent before but Jessica made everything so simple. We were looking to go to an all-inclusive for our honeymoon and she helped every step of the way. She was very easy to work with and responds very quickly to emails! She was very friendly and helped us to pick our location because we really had no clue where we wanted to go! She was extremely knowledgeable and gave us great advice. Jessica took care of everything and all we had to do was show up and I loved that! The resort we went to was beyond amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon spot! I would highly recommend Jessica to all my friends and family.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Brandy · Married on 03/18/2017

Jessica was amazing! Just a few weeks prior to our wedding she helped us plan our honeymoon. Short notice but she made sure everything went smooth and we had an amazing time. I will be using her again!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Andrea · Married on 02/24/2017

Beach Dreamers was very easy to work with. They sat down with us and gave us many options for our destination wedding. Once we had it figured out, they took over from there. They were able to give us updates and answers to our questions within a very reasonable time frame. Our guests were able to reach out to them and get a quick response as well.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2016

After planning every little detail for our wedding, Jessica was the peace of mind I needed when it came to our honeymoon. She provided us with destination options based upon our wish list, was able to share personal experiences, and offer helpful suggestions along the way. The process was seamless, and Jessica was available whenever I had a question or concern. Her week-of guide for our trip helped us get through the travel days without any trouble, instructing us on exactly where to go and what to expect when arriving in a foreign country, and helped us prepare documents and paperwork. A honeymoon is all about relaxing and enjoying a new life as a married couple, and Jessica made it so everything was free from stress and ready to go for us. So grateful to have had her planning everything - we will definitely be calling on Jessica for our future travel. She's the best!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Beach Dreamers Travel's reply:

Thanks Danielle! Im so glad you guys enjoyed your stay!

My husband and I had no idea where we wanted to go for our honeymoon. We only knew we wanted an all inclusive. We didn't know what country or even our budget when I contacted Jessica. She worked wth me until I picked a location. She sent me different countries, different resorts and different price points. All I had to do was narrow it down and tell her my decision. She did all the work and walked me through the process since I have never flown internationally. Everything went so smoothly and I will definitely be using Beach Dreamers for our next trip!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Beach Dreamers Travel's reply:

Im so glad to hear you guys had a good time and looking forward to working with you on your future trips!

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

This was my first time booking a trip through a travel agent and I cannot say enough great things about Beach Dreamers Travel and Jessica. Jessica was extremely helpful in helping us find the perfect location for our honeymoon. We were unsure where to go and with Jessica’s advice and knowledge we were extremely happy with the location and everything she had helped us plan. Thank you Jessica and Beach Dreamers Travel! I highly recommend Beach Dreamers Travel!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Beach Dreamers Travel's reply:

Thanks Lindsey! Im so happy you guys enjoyed your stay!

Shelby · Married on 09/23/2016

Jessica was awesome & helped me guide my first real vacation. I was in love with our resort & the face that it was adults only was amazing! we had such a great time & would definitely book through her again in the future!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Beach Dreamers Travel's reply:

Thanks Shelby! Im so glad you guys enjoyed your stay!

lorina · Married on 06/17/2016

Beach dreamers travel was truly the way to go if you want a stress free way to book a vacation. They offer much information on the different islands you can stay on as well as which one offers the most of what your looking for. Jessica was my representative and she booked everything for us. She booked our flight, and gave recommendations on the different rooms and suites they offered and I could not be more satisfied with the way our trip went!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Jackie · Married on 06/04/2016

I highly recommend Beach Dreamers Travel! Jessica is awesome to work with. We had the best honeymoon in Mexico. Everything was seamless and the resort was absolutely amazing. We will be working with Jessica to book our next vacation.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Beach Dreamers Travel's reply:

Thanks Jackie! So happy you guys enjoyed your stay!

Staci · Married on 05/22/2016

I had used beach dreamers travel for a destination wedding. Jessica was so helpful with helping us pick our location and coordinating everything from the actual wedding to helping our guests attending the wedding to book their reservations. Most people stress about weddings and I didn't have to. Jessica took care of everything for me. She is very passionate about her job and making sure that everything was satisfactory.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/16/2016

Jessica with Beach Dreamers Travel was wonderful to work with. She provided relevant suggestions for our trip and helped us with all of the accommodations. She was prompt with email replies... even 2 hours before our flight was taking off on a Saturday morning! She made the planning and the actual trip nothing but enjoyable for us!

Sent on 05/09/2016