Lake Tahoe Bleu Wave Reviews

11 | South Lake Tahoe, CA

11 Reviews for Lake Tahoe Bleu Wave

Everyone I worked with throughout the planning process was well informed, accommodating, and always made sure I was a happy bride-to-be. Day of went smoothly, and thank goodness for a wedding coordinator, Kelly, to keep me on track otherwise I would have forgotten the first dance, cut the cake, etc. (With such beautiful views to look at and delicious food, it was hard to remember everything that I wanted to do).

Captain Brian was amazing! He recommended a certain route through Emerald Bay and Rubicon point; and did an excellent job as the officiant. I highly recommend 3 hours- it went by to fast, we wanted to add a fourth hour at the end!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Kyle · Married on 08/30/2014

Annemarie did a fantastic job throughout the whole experience from first phone call to the end of our wedding night. The captain and crew where very kind and flexible which made our wedding go very smoothly. Would definitely recommend Bleu Wave to anyone looking to plan a wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Joseph and Nicole · Married on 08/16/2014

Nice friendly staff helped everything go smoothly! It was on a very beautiful location and Anne Marie was wonderful with making sure everything would be in place! Yacht was very clean and roomy and the captain and bartender were awesome! The view of the cruise was beautiful. Thanks guys for making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Kristin · Married on 08/09/2014

From the first phone call to the last goodbye AnnMarie treated us like friends whom she really cared about. (Not like a customer who she just wanted money from. ) We had a few unique requests that were granted with no problems. The venue was exactly as described , professional, and beautiful! I recommend BleuWav to everyone wanting a unique, romantic and very special venue!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Ron · Married on 06/14/2014

From our very first communication with the Bleu Wave team our experience was outstanding and wonderful. We received immediate responses to all of our questions. We were well accommodated with setting up a payment plan so that the trip was paid in full a month prior to the event. Annemarie was wonderful to work with, along with Captain Zack and the entire crew. Our guests were all very complimentary with how our wedding went. We would highly recommend the Bleu Wave to anyone.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Kandi · Married on 05/17/2014

I couldn't have asked for a more amazing wedding! All of the staff on board were very caring & concerned for everyone, & wanted eveything to be perfect for me, & it was! It was all so beautiful & worth every penny!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Danae · Married on 12/13/2014

Wish we would have done the three hour cruise instead. The two hour cruise gave us enough time to get everything we wanted in that time frame done but we felt a little rushed taking photos, eating, ect. Overall the wedding cruise was everything and more of what we expected! The photos alone made the cruise worth every penny. They looked to be out of a magazine. (We used photographer, Sherry McManus, provided by the Blue Wave!) Thank you Blue Wave, the crew, Sherry, and Annemarie for making our wedding day be as beautiful and intimate as it was!

Sent on 01/28/2015

We had a memorable wedding aboard the Bleu Wave. It was a beautiful cloudless day. Our guests enjoyed themselves. They all still talk about how awesome an experience it was. The staff was professional. They had everything ready to go for us from the shuttle meeting us at the hotel to Annemarie welcoming us to the yacht. We had a glorious time. Thank you for making our wedding the best!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Lindsey · Married on 08/23/2014

3.5

I loved having my wedding on the Bleu Wave. It was so unique and I believe my guests enjoyed the beach ceremony and boat reception as much as I did. Annemarie, my coordinator, was very responsive via email or phone call and helped me greatly in setting everything up! She made my wedding day easy and handled a lot of details. Also, the staff on the boat was really great and laid back - exactly what I wanted for my wedding. My only issues were that two of my guests were turned away at the Zephyr Cove parking lot entrance because the lady there INSISTED that there was no wedding taking place. Obviously there was and those guests were unable to attend my wedding. Also, I think there needs to be signage for wedding guests so that they know where to go. There was some confusion for the wedding rehearsal. I loved the Bleu Wave and would recommend this package to anyone looking for a fun, unique way to celebrate their special day. The rates are reasonable, too, and you can't beat the view of Lake Tahoe!!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Cathy · event on 01/16/2014

0.0

The only more spectacular than the natural beauty that is Lake Tahoe was the captain and crew about The Tahoe Bleu. They were unbelievable, went out of their way for all of our guests and make our cruise memorable in every way. Cathy Colarelli Univers

Sent on 03/14/2014