Beach Club Estate Reviews

4.3

• Katt
    Katt M. Married on 09/12/2021

Michael was excellent!

My fiancé and I recently sat down with Michael from Windows On the Lake/The Beach Club Estate to discuss our future wedding plans. We first looked at Windows on the Lake, but after discussing what we wanted, he suggested we look at The Beach Club Estate, as he felt we might be happier there.  He made space in his schedule the next day for us to view the other venue.  We found it a perfect fit for what we wanted.  Michael was attentive to every detail and his foremost concern was that we find the perfect place to get married and have the celebration to follow.  We couldn’t ask for a better banquet manager and look forward to having our wedding at The Beach Club Estate next year!  Thanks again Michael and team for a wonderful experience!
    Jacqueline Married on 05/01/2019
    My MIL and I were in the area and since we are starting to check out wedding venues we decided to just pass by, the girl in the front office was great and very friendly. We met with Frank who again was absolutely great. The location is beautiful exactly what I am looking for!
    Erin Married on 08/18/2018
    What a view!!! This place is everything we were looking for and more! Michael is the absolute best!
    Kristine Married on 06/01/2018
    Amazing!! Frank was friendly, sweet and answered every question! I'm sure my daughter's sweet sixteen will be a dream come true!
    Holly Married on 09/30/2017
    My husband and I are so glad we found The Beach Club. From the moment we saw the venue, we knew it would be the place where we would get married. The team at The Beach Club was outstanding! They made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and that we were happy. There is no where else I could have imagined getting married.
    Rocio Married on 10/22/2016
    What a beautiful wedding they set up for us. Everyone loved the food, the freindly staff and how much fun we all had.
    Thank you for a this memory that we will hold dear for ever.
    -the Stewart's.
    Lorie Married on 09/17/2016
    Our wedding although planned in 6 months was as if we spent years planning every detail thanks to the staff at Beach Club Estate.Helpful and professional starting with the salon right on the premises.Ellen is great made me feel so comfortable ! Jen the hairstylist well ive made a new friend.on to the ceremony .Frank well hes a blessing .He incorporated all that needed to be said for a lovely spiritual ceremony.Reception ,omg incredible .Food plentiful and fantastic .We only heard great things from our guest.Lakeside views cant be beat.Felt like the Adirondaks mixed with Tuscany.Now lets talk about service for the bride and groom.Sabrina my bridal attendant in all of her young years was absolutly amazing attentive beyond compare in every last detail .love her! Johnathan. Our master of ceremony was just that,a master.all was so well executed timly and everthing we needed was done before we realized we needed it.those two are shining stars at the beach club estate.Seriously check out this venue you will not be sorry.
    Lorie and Angelo Guarascio

Beach Club Estate's reply:

Thank you so very much for this amazing review. THIS is what we strive for every day!! We take this completely to heart when we see our guests having a Great experience. We are so excited to have taken this memorable journey with the both of you! Sincerely, Michael
    Samantha Married on 05/24/2014
    My husband and I Loved everything about Beach Club Estate!!! We couldn't have been more happy! They made everything perfect!!! From the service to the food, just everything about the venue was absolutely amazing! Ever single one of our guests stating that they loved the venue and the staff! All the guests were impressed with all the food as were we! I still can not believe how amazing they made our wedding!!!!! I would recommend them to everyone i meet!!!
  • User1400558 2+ years ago
    I loved having my wedding on the Beach Club Estate. They really did a great job arranging everything and making the process stress-free for me. Frank is an amazing guy and he helped me out with some last minute additions as well. The price for the whole affair is very affordable, and considering the fact that I had the most wonderful night of my life here, I'd say it's worth every cent. Best of all, my bridal attendant made sure I had time to eat my dinner! No hungry bride here on the night of her wedding! The cocktail hour was really good, and the appetizers were so fresh! The bridal suite had hot meals there in case any of the bridal party felt peckish, and it was a lovely and spaceous place to boot. The fact that Beach Club Estate only caters to one bride at a time is also amazing! I had help whenever I needed it. Definitely reccommending this place to all of my friends. Best of all, they will actually cater to an event of under 100 people!
  • Flor
    Flor Married on 07/21/2012
    The Beach Club Estate was the perfect location for our wedding. It was one the first places we visited and we were immediately sold! Our banquet manager Frank Amantia was so welcoming and such a gentleman. He made us feel like we were part of a family and this is what weddings are at The Beach Club; it’s a family affair.

First of all, the views are stunning, the lake is right there, which makes for a great outdoor ceremony. They have a space for an outdoor cocktail hour and the reception inside. They also had a plan B in case it rains, which it didn’t, but it always made me feel that I was going to be taken care of if that was the case. They also have a very vintage and cozy bridal suite for us to hang out with some champagne before the ceremony. After booking the site, my mom from Peru came to visit, I told Frank I wanted to take her for a tasting and he accommodated all of my requests. He always received us with a smile and made us laugh. We live and work in NYC and they were always very accommodating at meeting us on weekends and getting back to us in no time.

The day of the wedding, the service was amazing. All of our guests raved because the food was SOOO good, and the people were very nice. Our maitre’d Frankie was also very peppy and on top of things, and my bridal assistant Britney was so helpful and sweet (she put the “I Do” rhinestones on my shoes at the last minute in a few seconds). I made a special request for our cake to be red velvet and Frank did not disappoint; the cake was awesome and so so so good. We had an ice cream bar and the ice cream was one of the best I’ve ever had.

I cannot say enough good things about The Beach Club, they made my day a perfect dream and my husband and I are very grateful for it.
    Catherine Married on 08/31/2006
    They have a package of specific vendors to use and/or not use. We used their flower people, their photographer and their videographer. The DJ we got on our own. They are amazing, everything from the cost, to the food, down to the bridal attendent and maitre de. They were completely professional and handled everything that came up quickly and well. I would recommend this place to anyone who has a party of 150 or less.
    Maureen Married on 04/07/2018
    I just had my daughter's bridal shower at the Beach Club Estate and it was amazing! The food was superb and my guests enjoyed it immensely. The staff was very accommodating and kind. They even helped my husband with the gifts! If you are looking for a cozy and intimate venue on the water this is your place! Thank you so very much to Frank, Anthony, Michael and the staff at Beach Club Estate for giving us a day we will remember always.
    Christel Married on 06/23/2017
    We fell in love with the view, the food and the cake. Our wedding went smooth and Matt our Maitre D and Sabrina our bridal attendant were amazing!! The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 stars is because they switch some of our guest seats. Other than that the venue is cute and very affordable for a Long Island NY One!
    Best from the Grizlo.
  • User1658982 2+ years ago
    words cannot express my gratitude to Frank and the rest of the staff at the Beach Club Estate. Everything from the venue, to the food, to the service was great. They even went beyond to accomodate our event. All of my guest fell in love with the Lake right in front and raved about how good the food was and trust me there was beyond plenty of it. I would recommend this to anyone looking to have a smaller and intimate wedding. Thank you to all who made this a memorable day.
    Jenn Married on 10/17/2010
    Had a great experience with the Beach Club Estate. Frankie our Maitre'd did a great job keeping everything/everyone organized and on time. The food and service was great too !! The only complaint I do have was our cake. It did not look like the cake I had picked out and they put our cake toppers off to the side of it. The cake however was delicious. When first seeing the beach club it doesn't look very presentable but they do an outstanding job getting everything together and it comes together beautifully.
  • colombiana_ac
    Angela Married on 08/19/2016
    We recently got married here (yay!!) - both ceremony and reception were held in the premise and everything ran so smoothly!
    There was never an issue during the planning process, we were told step by step what needed to be done and by when. Frank and Danielle were always available to answer questions with a smile on their face. I do not recall the name of the individuals taking care of me and the day off but they were also amazing and everyone had a great time.
    My only concern going into the wedding day was the food - the venue does not allow for tastings and the bridal show cases that we attended to try out the food did not blow me away however all of my concerns quickly vanished - the food was fresh and delicious - several of our guest commented that it was great and the cake was to die for!

Beach Club Estate's reply:

Thank you so very much for this amazing review. THIS is what we strive for every day!! We take this completely to heart when we see our guests having a Great experience. We are so excited to have taken this memorable journey with the both of you! Sincerely, Micael
    Karen Married on 09/14/2013
    Everything was absolutely beautiful!!! The guests still rave (over a year later!) about how breathtaking the venue was. Anthony was very helpful in planning the menu and setting us up with Frank to officiate. Our Maitre 'd Tom was awesome at keeping the day running smoothly (although of course, I did spend more time than I planned taking photos, LOL!) The food was DELICIOUS, and Tom & the bridal assistant made sure we actually got to EAT at our wedding! And the cake?? OMG, the cake! We chose a layer of cannoli and a layer of chocolate. AWESOME!!! It was just as good a year later for our anniversary (vaccuum sealed, wrapped in tin foil, then double freezer bagged!! I didn't want to ruin the incredible taste, LOL!)

I can't really say anything about the cake decorating, because our florist provided the decorations. But it looked and tasted flawless!

Everything was clean, neat, beautiful! The servers were all very attentive. But I think I saw my bridal attendant 2 times the whole day, LOL. Other than that, PERFECT!!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/17/2011
    We had a lovely wedding here. Everything was set up and clean and nice. My only complaints are that we were a gay couple and ALL of their paperwork was out of date and really confusing for us. Please just use Client A and Client B.

Also: Our cake was NOT what we ordered. I hear thats a really common thing. Not that we really care at the end of the day but it was not even close.

Our Matre'd Frankie was AMAZING. Super helpful and nice. :)
  • FutureDMK
    Danielle Married on 05/19/2017
    We wanted a beach wedding for a small amount of people ~100. It's almost impossible to find on Long Island. I grew up around the lake and never knew this place existed. When we first met with Frank our parents fell in love. Once we agreed and found a date. They were great to work with. The day of the wedding went as smooth as it could. Their bridal attendant Sabrina was a god sent that day! My sisters zipper ripped BEFORE the ceremony and she did everything she could to help out! So thankful! My Husband and I were pleased. There were a few mishaps but they made sure everything went smoothly for our day! Frank not only was our banquet manager he was also our officiant! The ceremony couldn't have been any more perfect for us. Regardless of the 100 weather!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 05/27/2012
    We wanted a smaller wedding, and this place was fantastic. The food was soooo good, and the bridal attendant and maitre'd work really hard to make sure that everything works smoothly. There is very little that I could complain about on the day of the wedding. Most of my problems with this place was how pushy they were about their vendors. They have a list of vendors (a DJ, florist, a videographer, an officiant, etc.) that they usually work with and that they cut some sort of deal with. We did take some of those vendors, but they were very skeptical and kind of condescending about the vendors we had chosen (although they turned out to be great). I would recommend going to one of their open houses where you can meet their vendors, but more importantly you can eat their food. The open houses are at Windows on the Lake rather than the Beach Club, but I thought everything just got better when brought to the Beach Club. Lastly, if you want to do something that hasn't become the standard tradition, you should tell your Maitre'D explicitly, because they will assume that you are going to do all of the very common stuff even if you aren't. In the end, despite the small (kind of pushy) stuff this place was completely awesome and I would recommend it to anyone. Everyone who came to the wedding couldn't believe we had found such a great place.
  • User2924919 2+ years ago
    The stuff was great mark and Danielle were great . They were there for us all the time . I will just change few stuff like the way the fixed the ceremony, etc . we had great time !
  • SkiKidd
    Stacey Married on 05/31/2008
    This place and its sister venue Windows on the Lake are your one stop shop for wedding. We showed up, picked a date and had the food, the cake, ceremony and reception all for one low per plate cost. They also have an agreement with an entertainment company Events Unlimited where you get ALL other venders at a low low cost and everything was A+ quality. The food was the best food I've had at a catered event and TONS of it. The cocktail hour was enough food for three times as many people and then the dinner left everyone stuffed. The cake was nothing extraordinary but it was really good and looked beautiful. They are a little hard to get ahold of via email but if you live in the area they are very responsive in person or over the phone. The only thing you need to bring to this place is your self, your man, and your dress they do EVERYTHING else.
    Chris Married on 07/15/2012
    First of all they did not set up our table centerpieces the way we wanted. They did not give our wedding party instructions on what to do or what order they should come down the aisle. They gave us very little food to take home and the rest of their staff was taking it home for themselves before they gave any to us. The food was excellent and so was the wedding cake. They did not decorate it to what our them was and was asked to do. They did assist the bride with great professionalism though and that was very important to us. Some of the information they told us was not true and we were surprised by that when we arrived. It was also very spendy with little in return. The view was perfect but the property could use a little more up keep. I would suggest this place but only if your live near the area as they are very hard to communicate with and always give a different answer when you call. The suggestion they gave for flowers was aweful!!! This would be a last choice if anything else was available!!!
  • Jessica & Christopher
    Jessica Married on 06/14/2008
    The place is beautiful the staff was very friendly each time I met with them however at the wedding..the maitre' d was too busy visiting with guests to assist with anything my hairdresser actually was of more assistance helping out. The cake was absolutely nothing like the photo I had given them of the cake I would like, and I was told that the picture I supplied would be no problem. The food was delicious however my guests complained that before they had time to go back for seconds (was a buffet) the food had already been picked up. They were in a very big rush to get us out and my photographer got very limited pictures. I was very disappointed with the outcome of my reception.
    Robert A. Married on 10/12/2013
    place is beautiful. ceremony was lovely. little confusion about rooms that were at my disposal, all worked ok. some discord about alcoholic drinks. all else ok