Beach Bum Vacation Reviews

Beach Bum Vacation 5
Beach Bum Vacation 6
Beach Bum Vacation 7

Angel Gill · Getting married on 05/10/2020

Beach Bum Nikki is Awesome!

Beach Bum Vacations has been in my life for my daughters wedding and now my own. Nikki is awesome to work with and we love having Beach Bum taking care of our guests. We would highly recommend them and the Finest Playa Mujeres resort for parties looking for adult and children locations that are separated but together.

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Angel! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)
  • Victoria

Victoria · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Hope to get Nikki!

Nikki, our travel agent, has been the best in helping arrange for accommodations for our destination wedding. I am super grateful we were assigned her!

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Victoria! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)
  • Andi

Andi Pharris · Married on 03/03/2019

Honeymoon to remember!

Lisa Z hands down did absolutely amazing booking, planning, and organizing our honeymoon to excellence oyster bay in Jamaica. Everything went so smooth, she always responded promptly to any questions we had and even had some sweet treats delievered to our room complimentary. Her customer service is absolutely amazing. I would recommend her and plan to use her for every vacation we plan on the future! She worked with our budget as well. Couldn’t ask for more. Thank you Lisa and Beach Bum Vacations for making our honeymoon top notch!

Beach Bum Vacation 8
    Beach Bum Vacation 15
    Beach Bum Vacation 16
    Beach Bum Vacation 17

Janna · Married on 02/02/2019

Beach Bum Kristin was amazing!

Beach Bum Kristin was amazing! I had no idea what to expect when starting to plan our destination wedding, but she took care of everything and answered all of my questions. She was very responsive throughout the planning. She also coordinated everything with our guests so I didn’t have to.

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Janna, Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 12/15/2018

Made getting married in Jamaica SO easy!

I consulted Beach Bum Vacations to organize travel for our own stay, as well as the stays of all of our wedding guests for our destination wedding in Jamaica. I couldn't be happier with the result. The value was great, and the booking process was made extremely easy for us and those that wished to come. Nanda was our agent and she was fantastic! She was very approachable and communication was extremely easy. She was extremely helpful and provided guidance throughout the whole process. I highly recommend Beach Bum Vacations when needing these services.

Beach Bum Vacation 18

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Lindsay! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)

Christian & Chie · Married on 12/08/2018

Nikki, thank you!

We could not think of any travel agent/coordinator than Beach Bum NIKKI. She was prompt and thorough with all our family bookings. She was able to take care of the tiniest details needed for the trip. Families and friends commented her for a job well done and professionalism. Very helpful and responsive even on weekends and late nights. She has indeed exceeded our expectations! For all you travel needs, be it a vacation or destination wedding--BeachBum is the way to go. We commend NIKKI!!

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Christian, Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)

Roxanne Traugh · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

I had an amazing experience with Beach Bum! They helped find and book the resort for my wedding and the service was incredible. Our travel agent was Nanda and she was responsive, helpful and very accommodating (especially for first timers with many questions). She handled all the transportation activity for all of my guests and made sure all the reservations were correct. Having Beach Bum made our wedding planning so much easier as Nanda was there to help us and our guests with everything! I highly recommend using Beach Bum!!!

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Roxanne! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)

Marcy Floyd · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Destination Wedding Travel Planner

We have had an incredible experience with Beach Bum Vacation, specifically, our Beach Bum Joanne! After deciding to do a destination wedding (and neither of us having even been to one) we didn't really know where to start. We googled "destination wedding travel agent" and interviewed 3 that looked interesting to us. Hands down Joanne was the choice for us. She was laid back and friendly but at the same time, detailed and able to step by step us through the process of finding the best location for our style and needs. We were going on blind faith as we did not have the opportunity to visit any locations prior to the wedding but Joanne at recently visited and, even though we had only been working with her a short time, we trusted that she understood our needs and would steer us in the right direction...IT WAS AMAZING! Based on her recommendation, our budget, and many reviews read, we chose Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf and Spa Resort. Joanne made all of the travel arrangements (air for most, airport transport and accommodations for all) for us and our 43 guests including our 20 month old son who required a carseat and crib. Not only did everything go amazingly for every person, we heard countless compliments from our guests about how easy and awesome Joanne, Beach Bum, and the whole process were. I'm pretty sure we will all be booking vacations with her for a long time to come! She also assisted us with the coordination of the wedding. She coordinated with the reservations dept to get us an awesome block rate and the wedding dept to ensure the date was secured and deposit made. She made this process simple for 2 full-time working parents of a young child. I will forever be grateful to Joanne for helping us plan a magical wedding and the most wonderful week of our lives!

• Sarah

Sarah Kincaid · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I first started working with Beach Bum Vacations 3 years ago when attending my cousins destination wedding to Riviera Maya. I worked with Beach Bum Amy and she was amazing! Quick informative responses. We were all blown away with her services and the resort. I said if I ever got married I wanted the same thing. Well 3 years later my husband and I utilized Amy’s services again to plan our destination wedding. I absolutely recommend Beach Bum!! This trip was two years in the making. Endless emails, momentary freak outs...Amy handled it all! Our wedding was perfect as was the entire trip. Do yourself a favor and utilize Beach Bum for your trip!!

Beach Bum Vacation 19

Matthew · Married on 08/03/2018

When it came to booking our honeymoon it was just another thing to plan for the wedding. But Beach Bum Vacation's made it so easy and the resort we stayed at in Punta Cana exceeded our expectations. We stayed for 7 days and 6 nights. Our Beach Bum Nikki was extremely responsive with every little question we had and provided us a list of resorts for four different countries when we expressed interest in going to the Caribbean but being opening to different countries. I would definitely use them again when booking my next honeymoon or vacation to the Caribbean.

Maria · Married on 05/26/2018

My now husband and I returned from a 10-day trip to Secrets Playa Mujeres. We had our wedding on May 26, 2018 and stayed for our honeymoon & my birthday after. We booked this hotel based on being an adults only hotel, the great reviews on TripAdvisor and recommendation from our travel agent Justin at Beach Bum Vacations who helped coordinate our wedding travel for us with room blocks and transportation. By the way, we highly recommend using Beach Bum Vacations to help plan your destination wedding!

Justin gave us all of the help we needed and booking/paying everything was a breeze! We will definitely use Beach Bums for all of our travel needs in the future!

Thanks!
    Maria

• Erika

Erika · Married on 05/24/2018

Kathy is Incredible!!

Kathy is truly amazing! We had a cruise wedding and worked with Kathy to book our guests and to help us with planning some of it. She is extremely knowledgeable and always answers questions quickly. All of our guests raved about her and loved working with her too. If you are booking a cruise Kathy is the best! We used her to book our honeymoon as well and she made sure everything went smoothly for that too.

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

I had an awesome destination wedding experience for 100 people thanks to Danialle! I appreciate the constant communication and reminders were on point. Perfect experience

Beach Bum Vacation 20
    Beach Bum Vacation 21

Tricia · Married on 05/05/2018

For the past several months, I have been working very closely with Nanda at Beach Bum Vacations. I had recently been engaged and knew I wanted a destination wedding but have never attended one myself, so I was completely clueless going into the whole process. I could not have been happier that my search landed me with Nanda at Beach Bum Vacations.

My first phone call with her she took me through the whole process and patiently answered my many questions. I had eventually decided on my resort, El Dorado Royale in Riveria Maya (BEST RESORT EVER! If you are looking to plan a destination wedding, this resort is amazing!). Planning a wedding from so far away is not always an easy task, especially when response time can be a bit delayed from the resort so having Nanda made me feel so much better. She was extremely responsive to my emails and phone calls as well as to my guests. As my guests started the booking process they also had several questions and Nanda could not have been more prompted in her replies. This made everyone feel so comfortable and I could not have been more thankful for Nanda providing that excellent level of customer service. In addition, Nanda was also able to provide me with advice when it came to making certain decisions about my wedding. She has been in this business for a while so had some very knowledgeable insight.
    If you are looking to plan a destination wedding and want exceptional customer service, I would highly recommend working with Nanda at Beach Bum Vacations!

• are822

Amanda · Married on 02/16/2018

We had the best experience ever planning our small destination wedding to Punta Cana with Lisa and Beach Bum Vacations. She was extremely prompt to every email throughout the planning process, helped us choose an amazing location and got the best pricing available. Everything was extremely organized and she made it so easy for our guests to schedule their vacations as well. Even once we were on the trip and experienced a couple of hiccups with the airline and airport transfer (totally unrelated to Beach Bum), she immediately was available and solved the problems. I would wholeheartedly use her for all future trips and can't say enough good things about our experience.

Courtney · Married on 02/10/2018

Kristin was awesome, attentive, and helpful!

Carrie · Married on 01/18/2018

We worked with Beach Bum Carey for our destination wedding in Playa Mujeres, Mexico in January 2018. She was fantastic to work with! She took care of every travel detail for our guests, helped arrange our room block, guest resort reservations and even arranged all of our transfers. She was a huge help in organizing our group and made sure everything was perfect! She made it so easy to keep track of who had reserved, when they were arriving and departing and making sure that all of our guests made it to our destination! She also is very well traveled so if you are not sure what your destination is- she can help! Thank you Carey!

Shiva · Married on 12/09/2017

Deborah from Beach Bum was an absolutely phenomenal travel agent/wedding planner/sanity-maintainer! We had been attempting to plan our wedding ourselves for months, and we finally decided to search for someone to help us. We then called Beach Bum and were patched to Deborah. She spent a great deal of time getting to know us, and asked specific questions in order to learn and understand what type of wedding we wanted. Over the next several months, she continued to always be there to answer questions, texts, or calls whenever we needed her input.

Whenever any potential issues with the resort or vendors arose, she was there to find a perfect resolution for us. We cannot say enough good things about her. Our guests constantly remarked to us about how thorough Deborah was in responding to them about any questions they had regarding the wedding details. In fact, she organized a private excursion for about 45 of our guests that they all continue to rave about.

We absolutely recommend putting your trust in Deborah, as she was instrumental in giving us the wedding of our dreams. We literally could not have pulled off our (120 person) wedding without her. She has become like family and we are so grateful for everything she’s done for us.

Dan · Married on 11/26/2017

We just returned from our destination wedding at Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma. This is such a great location for destination weddings. What made this wedding so special was the work of Amy from Beach Bum Vacations. From the first phone call to the final “I Do” she was and integral part in making the wedding go so smoothly. We contacted her 9 months in advance and she was able to negotiate pricing, secure prime locations, assist in questions, and make all travel arrangements for our guests. With a wedding of 70 guests you absolutely should consider a travel agent such as Beach Bum Vacations and ask for Amy.
    I would highly recommend this Generations resort as well. It is part of a larger Karisma complex consisting of the El Dorado, El Dorado Casitas, and soon to be completed Nickelodeon resort. It is perfect for weddings of this nature because guests can stay either on the adults only side or they can choose a kid friendly side. There are room categories for all tastes. The grounds are expansive and impeccable. The food and drink are second to none. All top shelf liquor and gourmet food. The staff are very helpful and friendly which makes these resorts some of the best in the Riviera Maya. We chose the Sky deck for the wedding which has absolutely the best views. We did photos and the cocktail hour on the beach. Our reception was at the Palapa Ganesh which is the covered area right next to the beach. That is one thing we liked about this place, we had options to do wedding, cocktail hour, and reception in completely different locations. All of the guests were amazed at how beautiful this resort is and how well the grounds are maintained. I have personally seen numerous weddings (local and destination) and this place definitely outshines them all. The onsite wedding coordinators take so much of the stress out of these types of weddings. Our photographer David Rangel from Caribe was also excellent and very professional.

Beach Bum Vacation 22
    Beach Bum Vacation 23

Cindy · Married on 10/28/2017

We had such a great experience working with Hayley and Beach Bum Vacations! We received her name from a mutual friend who used her services to plan his honeymoon. From the first communication with Hayley, she made us feel at ease with planning our honeymoon. She was super attentive to emails and was able to get us information the same day we sent the inquiry. She provided us with so many options that we could consider, based on the preferences we communicated with her. When we booked our honeymoon, we had just missed out on getting the room choice we wanted, so Hayley volunteered to contact the resort every week to see if there was any way to move us into the room we wanted. She communicated regularly with us leading up to the honeymoon to share any updates with us and to also prepare us for the upcoming trip. In the end, the room we booked was truly the best option for our honeymoon, and we were so pleased.

The night before our honeymoon (day after our wedding), Hayley called us at 11pm to let us know of a last minute airline flight change which affected our entire trip. While we weren’t pleased about having this last minute blip come up, Hayley gave us many options to work with and stayed on the phone with us well over midnight until we had made alternate arrangements that got us to our honeymoon on the day we planned. We were so impressed and thankful to Hayley for keeping in touch with us and for notifying us as late as it was, because it saved us a major headache the next day.

We will definitely use Hayley’s services again in the future. She was so pleasant to work with, and it made our honeymoon planning the easiest task on our wedding list!

Bridgette · Married on 10/13/2017

Carey Driscoll with Beach Bum Vacations is the best!! We just got back from a family vacation (group of 12) in Mexico! She helped us find the perfect resort with all of our needs. The Royalton would be a perfect place for a destination wedding!! Everything was perfect from the beginning. Carey was always prompt with replies and goes above and beyond to make your vacation perfect!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Beach Bum Vacation’s services, & for your kind words! I really enjoyed reading your comments. I’m very proud of our Beach Bum Team & will definitely share your feedback. We hope that you will continue to travel on many Beach Bum Vacations so that we may once again exceed your expectations! Sunshine & Smiles, Hayley Whorrall/Founder & CEO Beach Bum Vacation Inc.

David · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristin with Beach Bum vacations helped us plan a last minute family vacation. She was incredibly knowledgeable of the properties and her recommendation could not have been better. We loved our stay at the Nickelodeon Punta Cana. Definitely consider Kristin with Beach Bum for your wedding, anniversary or family vacation. She is great!!

Andrew · Married on 09/30/2017

Beach Bum Carey and Beach Bum Vacations were recommended to us by a friend and we cannot be more grateful. We planned a two week honeymoon with Carey. We worked to get her to create an amazing and memorable adventure that included a safari in South Africa, a secluded island in Mozambique and a romantic ending in Paris.

All the arrangements Carey made went flawlessly and were spectacular choices. We didn’t have to worry about a thing and were able to travel with confidence and have an incredible two weeks.

We had a minor flight delay mid trip that may have resulted in a missed connecting flight. I reached out to Carey and even with the time zone difference she was all over it!!!

I’ve never booked a trip like this before and am so happy that Carey was able put it all together for us. Next trip we are definitely going to call Carey!! Thank you!!

Morganne · Married on 09/16/2017

I used Beach Bum (Danialle) to book my friends bach party at Breathless Riviera Maya. They were super fast and helpful in giving me a resort recommendation, and also made the reservation and payment process a breeze (something I had been worried about given the number of people and different starting points. As a bonus, the price was super competitive. Would highly recommend them!