Beach Bum Vacation Reviews

Beach Bum Vacation 5
Beach Bum Vacation 6
Beach Bum Vacation 7

Angel Gill · Getting married on 05/10/2020

Beach Bum Nikki is Awesome!

Beach Bum Vacations has been in my life for my daughters wedding and now my own. Nikki is awesome to work with and we love having Beach Bum taking care of our guests. We would highly recommend them and the Finest Playa Mujeres resort for parties looking for adult and children locations that are separated but together.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Angel! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)

Kari · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Amazing experience!

Melissa was so great to work with and helped us select the perfect place for our destination wedding! She made our wedding planning process so much easier and we will definitely reach out to her for future vacations!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Beach Bum Vacation 8
    Beach Bum Vacation 9

Brooke Trueblood · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellence Oyster Bay

Carey was fantastic to work with!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Jessi

Jessi Porter · Married on 07/12/2019

Incredible!

Working with Carey with Beach Bums was one of the best decisions we made when booking our destination wedding. We are well traveled and very organized, but could not have done it without her! She recommended the PERFECT place for our wedding in Cabo. I was beyond impressed.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Cecilie Hawkins · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!

My husband and I were referred to Amy at Beach Bum Vacations. Without knowing much about her, just going by reviews and recommendations, we emailed her asking for recommendations to have a destination wedding. Since day one, she has been so helpful and very knowledgeable. After talking through email and having our first phone call we decided to have our destination wedding at the Hard Rock Cabo San Lucas and it was definitely the best decision we could have ever made. We truly had our dream wedding, like I always say our own fairytale. I couldn’t be more thankful to Amy for everything she did for us. We will never forget her. If you are looking for someone that truly cares, someone to help you throughout the whole process look no further, you have found the right person with Amy Lewis at Beach Bum vacation. We are so grateful to her we will continue using her for all of our future vacations. Contact her right away, you won’t regret it. Her email is amy@beachbumvacation.com 😬😊💃

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 06/08/2019

Beach Bum Becky is an Expert Vacation Planner

Beach Bum Becky is AMAZING. She created our honeymoon vacation and we are so grateful it was in her hands. She is professional, experienced, and caring. Becky has become a great resource and friend during the process of planning and booking our dream honeymoon. She gave us many options in our price range and then from there listed all of the excursion options. She even gave us insight to best choices since she has traveled there before. Becky is not just an experienced travel agent but traveller, so you know you are getting the best.
    We stayed at Ti Kaye Resort in St. Lucia and it was more than we imagined. Our travels, taxis, and flights were smooth and always on time. It was the number one spot for snorkeling on the island and could rent gear for the day and enjoy. It was secluded, private, and all of the dining areas were outside with great views and comfortable. From the food, to our personal cottage and plunge pool, we are still in awe of our experience. Thank you Becky, we love you!!! We are already excited to book our next vacation.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 05/11/2019

100% recommend Beach Bum for booking your honeymoon!

100% recommend Beach Bum service. Our beach bum was Deborah and she helped me every step of the way in booking my honeymoon! She was very patient and answered all my questions. Our honeymoon experience was incredible and made all the planning and booking less stressful! My husband and I have very busy jobs so having Deborah do the research and booking our honeymoon based on what we were looking for helped TREMENDOUSLY! My mind was already all over the place with wedding planning and work and Deborah just made our honeymoon booking process the smoothest! Will definitely use Beach Bum Vacation again :)

Sent on 05/27/2019

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Cheryl Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2019

Hope to get Nikki!

Nikki, our travel agent, has been the best in helping arrange for accommodations for our destination wedding. I am super grateful we were assigned her!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Victoria! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)

Matt Bluman · Married on 04/12/2019

Perfect all around

Melissa communicated with everyone in the wedding party the entire time. Most importantly the made the bride and groom feel well prepared and excited about their big day.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Melissa! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)
  • Andi

Andi Pharris · Married on 03/03/2019

Honeymoon to remember!

Lisa Z hands down did absolutely amazing booking, planning, and organizing our honeymoon to excellence oyster bay in Jamaica. Everything went so smooth, she always responded promptly to any questions we had and even had some sweet treats delievered to our room complimentary. Her customer service is absolutely amazing. I would recommend her and plan to use her for every vacation we plan on the future! She worked with our budget as well. Couldn’t ask for more. Thank you Lisa and Beach Bum Vacations for making our honeymoon top notch!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Beach Bum Vacation 17
    Beach Bum Vacation 18
    Beach Bum Vacation 19

Janna · Married on 02/02/2019

Beach Bum Kristin was amazing!

Beach Bum Kristin was amazing! I had no idea what to expect when starting to plan our destination wedding, but she took care of everything and answered all of my questions. She was very responsive throughout the planning. She also coordinated everything with our guests so I didn’t have to.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Janna, Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 12/15/2018

Made getting married in Jamaica SO easy!

I consulted Beach Bum Vacations to organize travel for our own stay, as well as the stays of all of our wedding guests for our destination wedding in Jamaica. I couldn't be happier with the result. The value was great, and the booking process was made extremely easy for us and those that wished to come. Nanda was our agent and she was fantastic! She was very approachable and communication was extremely easy. She was extremely helpful and provided guidance throughout the whole process. I highly recommend Beach Bum Vacations when needing these services.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Beach Bum Vacation 20

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Lindsay! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)

Christian & Chie · Married on 12/08/2018

Nikki, thank you!

We could not think of any travel agent/coordinator than Beach Bum NIKKI. She was prompt and thorough with all our family bookings. She was able to take care of the tiniest details needed for the trip. Families and friends commented her for a job well done and professionalism. Very helpful and responsive even on weekends and late nights. She has indeed exceeded our expectations! For all you travel needs, be it a vacation or destination wedding--BeachBum is the way to go. We commend NIKKI!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Christian, Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)

Roxanne Traugh · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

I had an amazing experience with Beach Bum! They helped find and book the resort for my wedding and the service was incredible. Our travel agent was Nanda and she was responsive, helpful and very accommodating (especially for first timers with many questions). She handled all the transportation activity for all of my guests and made sure all the reservations were correct. Having Beach Bum made our wedding planning so much easier as Nanda was there to help us and our guests with everything! I highly recommend using Beach Bum!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Hi Beach Bum Roxanne! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to servicing you & your friends/family again on your next Beach Bum Vacation! :-)

Marcy Floyd · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Destination Wedding Travel Planner

We have had an incredible experience with Beach Bum Vacation, specifically, our Beach Bum Joanne! After deciding to do a destination wedding (and neither of us having even been to one) we didn't really know where to start. We googled "destination wedding travel agent" and interviewed 3 that looked interesting to us. Hands down Joanne was the choice for us. She was laid back and friendly but at the same time, detailed and able to step by step us through the process of finding the best location for our style and needs. We were going on blind faith as we did not have the opportunity to visit any locations prior to the wedding but Joanne at recently visited and, even though we had only been working with her a short time, we trusted that she understood our needs and would steer us in the right direction...IT WAS AMAZING! Based on her recommendation, our budget, and many reviews read, we chose Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf and Spa Resort. Joanne made all of the travel arrangements (air for most, airport transport and accommodations for all) for us and our 43 guests including our 20 month old son who required a carseat and crib. Not only did everything go amazingly for every person, we heard countless compliments from our guests about how easy and awesome Joanne, Beach Bum, and the whole process were. I'm pretty sure we will all be booking vacations with her for a long time to come! She also assisted us with the coordination of the wedding. She coordinated with the reservations dept to get us an awesome block rate and the wedding dept to ensure the date was secured and deposit made. She made this process simple for 2 full-time working parents of a young child. I will forever be grateful to Joanne for helping us plan a magical wedding and the most wonderful week of our lives!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Kincaid · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I first started working with Beach Bum Vacations 3 years ago when attending my cousins destination wedding to Riviera Maya. I worked with Beach Bum Amy and she was amazing! Quick informative responses. We were all blown away with her services and the resort. I said if I ever got married I wanted the same thing. Well 3 years later my husband and I utilized Amy’s services again to plan our destination wedding. I absolutely recommend Beach Bum!! This trip was two years in the making. Endless emails, momentary freak outs...Amy handled it all! Our wedding was perfect as was the entire trip. Do yourself a favor and utilize Beach Bum for your trip!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Beach Bum Vacation 21

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2018

Great to work with!

Melissa made it so easy to book our trip. She gave us options and wasn't pushy. We told her what we wanted out of our trip and she helped us pick the right place. We loved working with her.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Matthew · Married on 08/03/2018

When it came to booking our honeymoon it was just another thing to plan for the wedding. But Beach Bum Vacation's made it so easy and the resort we stayed at in Punta Cana exceeded our expectations. We stayed for 7 days and 6 nights. Our Beach Bum Nikki was extremely responsive with every little question we had and provided us a list of resorts for four different countries when we expressed interest in going to the Caribbean but being opening to different countries. I would definitely use them again when booking my next honeymoon or vacation to the Caribbean.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Maria · Married on 05/26/2018

My now husband and I returned from a 10-day trip to Secrets Playa Mujeres. We had our wedding on May 26, 2018 and stayed for our honeymoon & my birthday after. We booked this hotel based on being an adults only hotel, the great reviews on TripAdvisor and recommendation from our travel agent Justin at Beach Bum Vacations who helped coordinate our wedding travel for us with room blocks and transportation. By the way, we highly recommend using Beach Bum Vacations to help plan your destination wedding!

Justin gave us all of the help we needed and booking/paying everything was a breeze! We will definitely use Beach Bums for all of our travel needs in the future!

Thanks!
    Maria

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 05/24/2018

Kathy is Incredible!!

Kathy is truly amazing! We had a cruise wedding and worked with Kathy to book our guests and to help us with planning some of it. She is extremely knowledgeable and always answers questions quickly. All of our guests raved about her and loved working with her too. If you are booking a cruise Kathy is the best! We used her to book our honeymoon as well and she made sure everything went smoothly for that too.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Valerie · event on 05/17/2018

We did not use beach bum for our honeymoon but used them for a 2 week vacation to Italy and Switzerland! I highly recommend them to everybody!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

I had an awesome destination wedding experience for 100 people thanks to Danialle! I appreciate the constant communication and reminders were on point. Perfect experience

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Beach Bum Vacation 22
    Beach Bum Vacation 23

Tricia · Married on 05/05/2018

For the past several months, I have been working very closely with Nanda at Beach Bum Vacations. I had recently been engaged and knew I wanted a destination wedding but have never attended one myself, so I was completely clueless going into the whole process. I could not have been happier that my search landed me with Nanda at Beach Bum Vacations.

My first phone call with her she took me through the whole process and patiently answered my many questions. I had eventually decided on my resort, El Dorado Royale in Riveria Maya (BEST RESORT EVER! If you are looking to plan a destination wedding, this resort is amazing!). Planning a wedding from so far away is not always an easy task, especially when response time can be a bit delayed from the resort so having Nanda made me feel so much better. She was extremely responsive to my emails and phone calls as well as to my guests. As my guests started the booking process they also had several questions and Nanda could not have been more prompted in her replies. This made everyone feel so comfortable and I could not have been more thankful for Nanda providing that excellent level of customer service. In addition, Nanda was also able to provide me with advice when it came to making certain decisions about my wedding. She has been in this business for a while so had some very knowledgeable insight.
    If you are looking to plan a destination wedding and want exceptional customer service, I would highly recommend working with Nanda at Beach Bum Vacations!

Sent on 05/12/2018
  • are822

Amanda · Married on 02/16/2018

We had the best experience ever planning our small destination wedding to Punta Cana with Lisa and Beach Bum Vacations. She was extremely prompt to every email throughout the planning process, helped us choose an amazing location and got the best pricing available. Everything was extremely organized and she made it so easy for our guests to schedule their vacations as well. Even once we were on the trip and experienced a couple of hiccups with the airline and airport transfer (totally unrelated to Beach Bum), she immediately was available and solved the problems. I would wholeheartedly use her for all future trips and can't say enough good things about our experience.

Sent on 02/22/2018