Beach Bum Vacation Reviews

145 Beach Bum Vacation Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah Kincaid · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I first started working with Beach Bum Vacations 3 years ago when attending my cousins destination wedding to Riviera Maya. I worked with Beach Bum Amy and she was amazing! Quick informative responses. We were all blown away with her services and the resort. I said if I ever got married I wanted the same thing. Well 3 years later my husband and I utilized Amy’s services again to plan our destination wedding. I absolutely recommend Beach Bum!! This trip was two years in the making. Endless emails, momentary freak outs...Amy handled it all! Our wedding was perfect as was the entire trip. Do yourself a favor and utilize Beach Bum for your trip!!

Beach Bum Vacation 1

Matthew · Married on 08/03/2018

When it came to booking our honeymoon it was just another thing to plan for the wedding. But Beach Bum Vacation's made it so easy and the resort we stayed at in Punta Cana exceeded our expectations. We stayed for 7 days and 6 nights. Our Beach Bum Nikki was extremely responsive with every little question we had and provided us a list of resorts for four different countries when we expressed interest in going to the Caribbean but being opening to different countries. I would definitely use them again when booking my next honeymoon or vacation to the Caribbean.

Maria · Married on 05/26/2018

My now husband and I returned from a 10-day trip to Secrets Playa Mujeres. We had our wedding on May 26, 2018 and stayed for our honeymoon & my birthday after. We booked this hotel based on being an adults only hotel, the great reviews on TripAdvisor and recommendation from our travel agent Justin at Beach Bum Vacations who helped coordinate our wedding travel for us with room blocks and transportation. By the way, we highly recommend using Beach Bum Vacations to help plan your destination wedding!

Justin gave us all of the help we needed and booking/paying everything was a breeze! We will definitely use Beach Bums for all of our travel needs in the future!

Thanks!
    Maria

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

I had an awesome destination wedding experience for 100 people thanks to Danialle! I appreciate the constant communication and reminders were on point. Perfect experience

Beach Bum Vacation 2
    Beach Bum Vacation 3

Tricia · Married on 05/05/2018

For the past several months, I have been working very closely with Nanda at Beach Bum Vacations. I had recently been engaged and knew I wanted a destination wedding but have never attended one myself, so I was completely clueless going into the whole process. I could not have been happier that my search landed me with Nanda at Beach Bum Vacations.

My first phone call with her she took me through the whole process and patiently answered my many questions. I had eventually decided on my resort, El Dorado Royale in Riveria Maya (BEST RESORT EVER! If you are looking to plan a destination wedding, this resort is amazing!). Planning a wedding from so far away is not always an easy task, especially when response time can be a bit delayed from the resort so having Nanda made me feel so much better. She was extremely responsive to my emails and phone calls as well as to my guests. As my guests started the booking process they also had several questions and Nanda could not have been more prompted in her replies. This made everyone feel so comfortable and I could not have been more thankful for Nanda providing that excellent level of customer service. In addition, Nanda was also able to provide me with advice when it came to making certain decisions about my wedding. She has been in this business for a while so had some very knowledgeable insight.
    If you are looking to plan a destination wedding and want exceptional customer service, I would highly recommend working with Nanda at Beach Bum Vacations!

• are822

Amanda · Married on 02/16/2018

We had the best experience ever planning our small destination wedding to Punta Cana with Lisa and Beach Bum Vacations. She was extremely prompt to every email throughout the planning process, helped us choose an amazing location and got the best pricing available. Everything was extremely organized and she made it so easy for our guests to schedule their vacations as well. Even once we were on the trip and experienced a couple of hiccups with the airline and airport transfer (totally unrelated to Beach Bum), she immediately was available and solved the problems. I would wholeheartedly use her for all future trips and can't say enough good things about our experience.

Courtney · Married on 02/10/2018

Kristin was awesome, attentive, and helpful!

Carrie · Married on 01/18/2018

We worked with Beach Bum Carey for our destination wedding in Playa Mujeres, Mexico in January 2018. She was fantastic to work with! She took care of every travel detail for our guests, helped arrange our room block, guest resort reservations and even arranged all of our transfers. She was a huge help in organizing our group and made sure everything was perfect! She made it so easy to keep track of who had reserved, when they were arriving and departing and making sure that all of our guests made it to our destination! She also is very well traveled so if you are not sure what your destination is- she can help! Thank you Carey!

Shiva · Married on 12/09/2017

Deborah from Beach Bum was an absolutely phenomenal travel agent/wedding planner/sanity-maintainer! We had been attempting to plan our wedding ourselves for months, and we finally decided to search for someone to help us. We then called Beach Bum and were patched to Deborah. She spent a great deal of time getting to know us, and asked specific questions in order to learn and understand what type of wedding we wanted. Over the next several months, she continued to always be there to answer questions, texts, or calls whenever we needed her input.

Whenever any potential issues with the resort or vendors arose, she was there to find a perfect resolution for us. We cannot say enough good things about her. Our guests constantly remarked to us about how thorough Deborah was in responding to them about any questions they had regarding the wedding details. In fact, she organized a private excursion for about 45 of our guests that they all continue to rave about.

We absolutely recommend putting your trust in Deborah, as she was instrumental in giving us the wedding of our dreams. We literally could not have pulled off our (120 person) wedding without her. She has become like family and we are so grateful for everything she’s done for us.

Dan · Married on 11/26/2017

We just returned from our destination wedding at Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma. This is such a great location for destination weddings. What made this wedding so special was the work of Amy from Beach Bum Vacations. From the first phone call to the final “I Do” she was and integral part in making the wedding go so smoothly. We contacted her 9 months in advance and she was able to negotiate pricing, secure prime locations, assist in questions, and make all travel arrangements for our guests. With a wedding of 70 guests you absolutely should consider a travel agent such as Beach Bum Vacations and ask for Amy.
    I would highly recommend this Generations resort as well. It is part of a larger Karisma complex consisting of the El Dorado, El Dorado Casitas, and soon to be completed Nickelodeon resort. It is perfect for weddings of this nature because guests can stay either on the adults only side or they can choose a kid friendly side. There are room categories for all tastes. The grounds are expansive and impeccable. The food and drink are second to none. All top shelf liquor and gourmet food. The staff are very helpful and friendly which makes these resorts some of the best in the Riviera Maya. We chose the Sky deck for the wedding which has absolutely the best views. We did photos and the cocktail hour on the beach. Our reception was at the Palapa Ganesh which is the covered area right next to the beach. That is one thing we liked about this place, we had options to do wedding, cocktail hour, and reception in completely different locations. All of the guests were amazed at how beautiful this resort is and how well the grounds are maintained. I have personally seen numerous weddings (local and destination) and this place definitely outshines them all. The onsite wedding coordinators take so much of the stress out of these types of weddings. Our photographer David Rangel from Caribe was also excellent and very professional.

Beach Bum Vacation 4
    Beach Bum Vacation 5

Cindy · Married on 10/28/2017

We had such a great experience working with Hayley and Beach Bum Vacations! We received her name from a mutual friend who used her services to plan his honeymoon. From the first communication with Hayley, she made us feel at ease with planning our honeymoon. She was super attentive to emails and was able to get us information the same day we sent the inquiry. She provided us with so many options that we could consider, based on the preferences we communicated with her. When we booked our honeymoon, we had just missed out on getting the room choice we wanted, so Hayley volunteered to contact the resort every week to see if there was any way to move us into the room we wanted. She communicated regularly with us leading up to the honeymoon to share any updates with us and to also prepare us for the upcoming trip. In the end, the room we booked was truly the best option for our honeymoon, and we were so pleased.

The night before our honeymoon (day after our wedding), Hayley called us at 11pm to let us know of a last minute airline flight change which affected our entire trip. While we weren’t pleased about having this last minute blip come up, Hayley gave us many options to work with and stayed on the phone with us well over midnight until we had made alternate arrangements that got us to our honeymoon on the day we planned. We were so impressed and thankful to Hayley for keeping in touch with us and for notifying us as late as it was, because it saved us a major headache the next day.

We will definitely use Hayley’s services again in the future. She was so pleasant to work with, and it made our honeymoon planning the easiest task on our wedding list!

Bridgette · Married on 10/13/2017

Carey Driscoll with Beach Bum Vacations is the best!! We just got back from a family vacation (group of 12) in Mexico! She helped us find the perfect resort with all of our needs. The Royalton would be a perfect place for a destination wedding!! Everything was perfect from the beginning. Carey was always prompt with replies and goes above and beyond to make your vacation perfect!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Beach Bum Vacation’s services, & for your kind words! I really enjoyed reading your comments. I’m very proud of our Beach Bum Team & will definitely share your feedback. We hope that you will continue to travel on many Beach Bum Vacations so that we may once again exceed your expectations! Sunshine & Smiles, Hayley Whorrall/Founder & CEO Beach Bum Vacation Inc.

David · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristin with Beach Bum vacations helped us plan a last minute family vacation. She was incredibly knowledgeable of the properties and her recommendation could not have been better. We loved our stay at the Nickelodeon Punta Cana. Definitely consider Kristin with Beach Bum for your wedding, anniversary or family vacation. She is great!!

Andrew · Married on 09/30/2017

Beach Bum Carey and Beach Bum Vacations were recommended to us by a friend and we cannot be more grateful. We planned a two week honeymoon with Carey. We worked to get her to create an amazing and memorable adventure that included a safari in South Africa, a secluded island in Mozambique and a romantic ending in Paris.

All the arrangements Carey made went flawlessly and were spectacular choices. We didn’t have to worry about a thing and were able to travel with confidence and have an incredible two weeks.

We had a minor flight delay mid trip that may have resulted in a missed connecting flight. I reached out to Carey and even with the time zone difference she was all over it!!!

I’ve never booked a trip like this before and am so happy that Carey was able put it all together for us. Next trip we are definitely going to call Carey!! Thank you!!

Morganne · Married on 09/16/2017

I used Beach Bum (Danialle) to book my friends bach party at Breathless Riviera Maya. They were super fast and helpful in giving me a resort recommendation, and also made the reservation and payment process a breeze (something I had been worried about given the number of people and different starting points. As a bonus, the price was super competitive. Would highly recommend them!

Jordan · Married on 09/09/2017

My wife and I used Beach Bum Vacations for our honeymoon in Greece, and Carey took great care of us. She was not only extremely helpful, but she made sure we were happy every step of the way leading up to, and during our honeymoon. It made the entire trip stress free and fantastic. I would recommend their services to anyone looking to make a vacation as easy going as possible.

Sherice · Married on 09/04/2017

Beach Bum Nikki was AMAZING!!! As a Bride, I had my moments because I wanted everything to be perfect and Nikki was sweet and patient and made sure our destination wedding traveling experience was absolutely wonderful. She chose the most perfect resort for our wedding in the Dominican Republic - Dreams Dominicus and it was simply awesome. I highly recommend this company and Nikki specifically! All of our wedding guests agree. BBV is the best! Call Nikki:-)

Lori · Married on 09/02/2017

SCREAMING……LISA with Beach Bums Vacation is AMAZING!!!

My first conversation with LISA I felt comfortable like I have always known her. She explained the process of a destination wedding the good, the uneasy, the frustrations, the locations and the hurricanes believe it or not!
    LISA is professional and extremely knowledgeable in what she do. She said I’m here to help you! I’m like ok!

Every call or email from me, my family or friends were ALL answered, Sometimes several times a day…. even when
    she was traveling. I felt bad at time when someone would call with questions and I would say call LISA!
    I know she said she would be available but I had no idea that she was going to be so attentive to the big and small details. It was really put to the test during my honeymoon when our flight was cancelled due to hurricane Irma. I left her a blubbering message she called back within minutes….. Calmly letting me know yes your flight is cancelled, but I have rescheduled you on the next available flight. She had already contacted the resort to get information on extending our stay!
    All I could do was cry and say THANK YOU!! THANK YOU so much. She was my angel in the states!!
    Throughout the 10 months I said Thank you!! a lot sometimes thinking thank you wasn’t enough.

Hands down LISA with Beach Bums Vacation is the BEST!! She managed a group of 30 plus people who all had millions of questions all needing help with something, from different states most have never been out the country or even had a passport.

I so appreciate all of LISA’s help and thoughtfulness. She was truly a blessing throughout the wedding plans during the ups and downs. We had cancellations, flight delays and hurricanes but I wouldn’t have changed one thing.
    My wedding was beautiful and my guest were happy. I can’t say enough great things about LISA I will be calling her for our next vacation without a doubt.

THANK YOU LISA !!!! U TOTALLY ROCK!!!

Pamela · Married on 07/22/2017

Sue was awesome! She made sure all of our questions were answered quickly and she took great care of us! We would definitely use her services again.

Aida · Married on 07/17/2017

Danialle Natale was great and very professional.

Shaun · Married on 07/15/2017

I worked with Carey from Beach Bum and she was excellent! She not only answered all my questions prior to the trip and helped me choose the best options, she worked with me to make changes to extend my trip. Carey always got back to me right away when I needed her and communicated very well via email. In fact, I had an issue on arrival at my resort and sent Carey an email and she got back to me while on a family vacation. I did not expect a return email but it was nice to hear from her! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone planning a destination weddiing or group travel, I will most definelty be using them again in the future for my personal needs and look forward to working with Carey again!!!

Cierra · Married on 07/15/2017

Jaimi with Beach Bum Vacation was an absolute gem! We were married at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana, DR. She assisted us from beginning to end..literally! From choosing our destination, to booking rooms and flights for our 55+ guests, to making sure our transportation was on point to and from the airport and being on call to answer any questions during our trip. I can't say enough great things about her. She's part of our fam now :) So if you're looking for a travel service I highly recommend Jaimi with Beach Bum Vacation!! The resort was beautiful! We initially had issues with our room and had to be moved but our upgrade was phenomenal. The resort is huge which was ok for me, but be mindful of this. There are shuttles that run constantly but you may have to wait a while depending on where you are and time of day. Food was better than I anticipated esp breakfast & dinner. The Market, Isla, Toro and the Mexican restaurant were my favs. Our wedding, cocktail hour, reception and welcome event were amazing! The onsite wedding team (especially Marta) were so sweet and professional! Overall, we had a great experience and we have memories that will last a lifetime!

Beth · Married on 07/03/2017

We dealt with Lisa at Beach Bum Vacations and she was extremely helpful. We had a very large group for a destination wedding in Mexico (50 people) and she took care of all of us with very individualized attention. She answered all of our questions and provided suggestions when asked. I would definitely use Lisa and Beach Bum Vacations when planning future travel.

Toni · Married on 07/03/2017

Lisa at Beach Bum Vacation was incredibly helpful and wonderful to work with. She quickly answered all my questions and there were a lot of them! She was very attentive to our many guests. Lisa helped us find amazing prices on a resort we did not think we could afford and it ended up being the perfect resort for us and all our guests! If I could do it all over again I would not change a thing and we will definitely be booking all our future vacations with Lisa. She was awesome!!