Beach Boyz Entertainment Reviews

Amazing & perfect

Blaine & everything was perfect

Sent on 08/20/2019

Rebecca · Married on 08/17/2019

Beach Boyz Saved Our Wedding Day!

After an absolute nightmare situation with one of our other vendors, we contacted Beach Boyz THE WEEK OF our wedding to see if they could somehow step in and give us the experience we dreamed of. Needless to say, they stepped in and saved us.

From the day we got engaged we knew we wanted a videographer to capture the special moments that sometimes you miss or forget during the hustle and bustle of the day. When we discovered that we weren't going to have a videographer after a horrible experience with another vendor, we were so upset... not the feeling you want to have the week of your wedding. After reaching out to Beach Boyz with almost no hope, they immediately responded to us and let us know that they cared about us and would do what they could to help us capture the day. If that doesn't speak to their character, I don't know what does.

We spoke to Rich on the phone and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was kind, thoughtful, and really got us excited after our misery with our previous vendor. We knew he had our best interest and we immediately trusted him.

Our videographers were also incredible. They were kind, thoughtful, creative, and completely blended in to our wedding. They were an absolute pleasure and delight to work with.

Beach Boyz Entertainment didn't have to help us out. They had an open weekend that they could have all enjoyed off after a busy summer of weddings. Instead of taking the weekend off, they jumped in last minute to give us what we dreamed of. Beach Boyz, your company is incredible. Your values, dedication to amazing service, and genuine kindness to your clients is what makes you guys an incredible company to work with. Thank you so much for all you did for us!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Jenkins · Married on 08/17/2019

100% best wedding DJs ever!!!!

Rob was so great! They played music for the ceremony and the reception. Both were amazing! He kept the party moving and played all the songs we requested. They worked with us to get the perfect mixture of music that everyone could dance to. The lighting was awesome as well! We appreciate everything!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Rob Mckinnety · Married on 08/10/2019

Get This DJ!

Rob - DJ at Beach Boyz Ent. - did an AMAZING job. From the moment he met us at the event, he was attentive, professional, and on top of his job. He handled the "big" moments of the night very well and was so thoughtful about the little details that I have never heard of or seen a DJ take care of before. He checked on us all night long and was always present. As you can hopefully see, I cannot say enough good things about him or this vendor.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Kelly Fulkerson · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome Service!

Todd was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing! He made sure the evening flowed smoothly and played such great music to keep the dance floor full. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Mikayla

Mikayla · Married on 08/02/2019

Perfect and superior

We got married this past Friday (August 2) and the service from Beach Boyz was amazing.
    We had Rob and Matt as our DJ, and they were absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. They listened to everyone’s request, too.
    They did our ceremony and reception and we also had a photobooth.
    I recommend them!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 8
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 9
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 07/13/2019

We could have not asked for more

Bill our DJ provided the right songs at the right time and our dance floor was never empty! We can not recommend this company enough.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Becket · Married on 06/23/2019

Rich & Ryan are GREAT!

Ryan was our DJ for our wedding reception and he was AMAZING! Ryan has a great personality, he listened to our needs, was very attentive, helped keep us on schedule throughout the night and read the room to know what sort of music to play to keep people on the dance floor.

I communicated with Rich throughout the planning process and was also happy with his communication and willingness to help in any way that he could to make sure I got what I wanted and offered helpful advice when needed.

Beach Boyz Entertainment would be my first call for DJ services in the future.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Sam

Sam Wittkopp · Married on 06/14/2019

Beach Boyz were AMAZING!

Rich and the Beach Boyz team did an INCREDIBLE job at my wedding. Rich met with me and helped tailor my wedding playlist and timeline appropriately for what we wanted. He also brought props for people to party with which made for some fun and ridiculous photos and especially happy children at the wedding! Rich kept the party moving ALL EVENING... there was never a time that people weren't out on the dance floor. It was a fabulous night of partying. If you are a bride or a family that likes to dance, Rich and the Beach Boyz are the way to go!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 10
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 11
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 12
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 13
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 14
  • Sandy

Sandy L · Married on 06/01/2019

Chris went above and beyond!

Chris not only did an awesome job with the music, but we had a catering issue and he jumped right in and was serving food to our guests while never missing a beat with the music! He helped keep everything running smoothly so the Bride and Groom had no idea anything was wrong until after the night was over! Would defiantly recommend Chris and Beach Boyz entertainment.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Hannah Mowery · Married on 05/26/2019

I would recommend Beach Boyz to anyone getting married!

We spoke with a few DJ teams before choosing Beach Boyz Entertainment. They had the most experience by far and were very responsive to our emails and calls. They provide excellent service and are there for you 24/7 with any questions you have leading up to the wedding. We met with Rich and Bill, who were both incredibly helpful with our planning. Rob was our DJ for the day of the wedding and we cannot say enough good things about him. He was so helpful in keeping our timeline moving and setting everything up. Everyone loved the music and danced all night long. Rob was also extremely helpful with guiding us through the night. He constantly checked in with us to make sure we were having a good time. We would recommend Beach Boyz for anyone getting married or having a big event!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend!

Ryan did a wonderful job as the DJ at our wedding reception! We received many compliments on the music and the level of interaction that he maintained with the crowd throughout the evening. Many of our guests mentioned that it was the most fun they’ve had at a wedding in a long time; I have to credit a lot of that to Ryan.
    The company was wonderful to work with as well, consistently answering our emails and sending reminders if we forgot anything. The price was a great value. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/18/2019

Above and beyond expectations!

We researched 26 videographers before finally deciding to go with Beach Boyz. After watching countless videos, and looking at endless pricing, we finally decided Beach Boyz was the best value for our money. Rich was very accommodating and proactive in communication, which was appreciated for a organizational freak like myself. My wedding was this past Saturday and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to go with Beach Boyz! John Sailer was great with getting tons of shots but not being invasive at all! And he worked really well with my photographer, which was really important to me, since my photographer has had historically bad experiences with videographers. Not only did I love him, but my photographer asked for John’s name and information so he could recommend him to his other clients looking for videography services! We loved working with Rich, John, and Beach Boyz in general. I’d highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 15

Beach Boyz Entertainment's reply:

Samantha,
    Thanks for those kind words. We try to go above and beyond at everything we do and I'm so glad you were happy with John. John is a true professional and whatever he does, he really cares about the end product and tries to capture the essence of the day without interfering. Can't wait for you to get the finished product!
  • Ella

Ella · Married on 04/19/2019

Would Highly Recommend!!

Beach Boyz Entertainment was awesome from start to finish. Hiring them was simple and Rich was wonderful to speak with and answered all my questions. Ian was our DJ for our wedding day and we couldn't have been more pleased. He kept the whole night moving smoothly and gave suggestions when needed. The dance floor was one of my favorite parts of the whole day, Ian had everyone out there having a great time. He brought streamers and instruments that the guests absolutely loved. I would book Beach Boyz Entertainment again and again!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Bev Richmond · Married on 02/08/2019

Wedding and Reception

As Shirley Temple would say, "Oh my goodness!" Ryan did an EXCELLENT job, but we really didn't see him working, it was more like him having fun with us too! We really appreciated him. He kept the entire night flowing the way we requested! I think we had people on the dance floor every minute! We had an awesome wedding ceremony and reception! Thanks again for your company being a part of our celebration!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Suzanne Broadbent(Mother Of Groom) · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazingly awesome!

Rich Siebert was simply awesome!! He kept our son’s wedding going for 6 hours! The dance floor was never empty! We had so many positive compliments. He played wonderful dinner music and great dance music.! He is professional, pleasant , approachable, accommodating and just all round SUPERB!! Our family has used his company for several events and will continue to use them in the future.
    Thank you Rich!! You “rocked the house down “. We can’t thank you enough for making our son’s wedding a total success! You are AWESOME!!
    Suzanne B.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Krissa Reilly · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing DJ with outstanding sound!

WOW! I had Ryan DJ my 12.21.18 wedding and he was phenomenal! He DJ’d my sister’s wedding in 2015, and I knew I absolutely had to go with him. I had over 400 people at my reception, and although many people tried to talk me out of using Beach Boyz in favor of a company with larger sound equipment, I absolutely knew I had to use Beach Boyz. They were MORE than accommodating. I did all the prep work through Rich - who was SO nice. He even told me when they would be working with crowds similar to my size so I could hear what it would sound like before my big day. I am so happy to say they went above and beyond. I was super picky about my playlist, and they accommodated everything I wanted - BUT! For brides who are not as picky, or do not know what songs will work, they are pros! Ryan worked with my special requests, and kept the party going all night long. The dance floor was packed the entire time! I do not have enough good things to say about these guys! Book with them - hands down! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ around!

We met them at one of our friends weddings. We knew then we had to have them for ours! Bill did an amazing job! He kept to our play list, always had the dance floor grooving! It definitely was a party!
    The uplighting was a perfect touch to our head table!
    We definitely recommend Bill and his company for your wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Kendra D'amico · Married on 11/02/2018

I cannot begin to express how wonderful Beach Boyz has been throughout this entire wedding process.

They were fabulous to work with. They allowed us to create our own playlist. I am not a cookie cutter bride, and Beach Boyz fully accommodated us and my vision. My husband is a metal freak, and we managed to sneak in a few songs for him throughout the night- it was a hit. My 80 year old great aunt was on the dance floor until midnight! They are extremely professional and very receptive to emails/calls. I would recommend Beach Boyz twenty times over- Thank you for helping make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Time Had By All

We hired Beach Boyz Ent. for DJ and video services and they exceeded our expectations! All of our wedding guests were in the dance floor, getting down! Our guests raced about the great selection of music that was played! The groom and I can’t thank these guys enough! They also sent us a clip of our video a few days later while on our honeymoon!!! Love this company! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jen Skvarch · Married on 10/13/2018

The best!!

My husband & I got married Saturday 10/13/18 & Ian was our DJ! He did an amazing job!! Super accommodating, played everyone’s requests, and even asked us if we needed drinks during dinner! Rich, who we worked with was super easy to work with & got back to us quickly! I would highly recommend Beach Boyz to anyone getting married! Thanks again Rich & Ian! You made our night amazing!

Jen & Alex

Sent on 10/15/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Beachboyz entertainment was amazing. Everyone had an absolute blast at our wedding. The Dj made sure everything was on time according to plan, they responded in a very timely manner, and the Dj took requests but yet stayed in our parameters. I would hire them again and refer them to everyone I k ow!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Stacey · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I hired Beach Boyz Entertainment to DJ our wedding reception after meeting them at the Today's Bride Bridal Show in Akron. From the moment we met them, we were extremely impressed by their professionalism and willingness to work with us to create the atmosphere we were looking for at our reception. They set us up with an introductory meeting with Rich, who manages all the DJs and their schedules at Beach Boyz. Rich was great to work with - energetic, yet professional; enthusiastic and responsive to our questions. About a month before the wedding, Rich asks to set up a meeting with you to go over your timeline and music selections. We came with a list of "Must-Haves" and "Do-Not-Play" songs, which they appreciated. Although we had already made all of our other music selections prior to the meeting, i.e. entrance, cake cutting, first dance, etc., Rich was ready and willing to spend as much time as necessary to help us pick the best music for our reception. When it came to be our big day, Ian was assigned to DJ our reception. I do not have enough nice things to say about Ian. He was professional, well-organized, and responsive to any of our requests. He took the time at the beginning of the reception to introduce himself to us and reviewed the names of everyone in our bridal party for pronunciation. Once the reception had begun, and all of our guests were enjoying dinner, Ian even took a moment to stop by our table and ask if there was anything he could do for us - if we needed drinks or help with anything. Ian's music selection was perfect. We had people on the dance floor all night long thanks in large part to Ian. He played everything from the oldies/throwback songs that get everyone on the dance floor to today's hit music to keep the party going after the older crowd had left the dance floor. At the end of the night, 60% of our guests were still dancing! People are still talking about our reception - thank you Beach Boyz Entertainment!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Hayley · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot thank Beach Boyz Entertainment enough for the AWESOME job they did for our wedding on 9/15/18. Todd took care of everything without us even having to ask. He was extremely flexible and accommodated any and all of our requests. We had the best time, and Beach Boyz Entertainment played a large role in that! I highly highly HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding or event, they really are the best. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018