Beach Boyz Entertainment Reviews

Beach Boyz Entertainment 5
Beach Boyz Entertainment 6

Bev Richmond · Married on 02/08/2019

Wedding and Reception

As Shirley Temple would say, "Oh my goodness!" Ryan did an EXCELLENT job, but we really didn't see him working, it was more like him having fun with us too! We really appreciated him. He kept the entire night flowing the way we requested! I think we had people on the dance floor every minute! We had an awesome wedding ceremony and reception! Thanks again for your company being a part of our celebration!

Suzanne Broadbent(Mother Of Groom) · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazingly awesome!

Rich Siebert was simply awesome!! He kept our son’s wedding going for 6 hours! The dance floor was never empty! We had so many positive compliments. He played wonderful dinner music and great dance music.! He is professional, pleasant , approachable, accommodating and just all round SUPERB!! Our family has used his company for several events and will continue to use them in the future.
    Thank you Rich!! You “rocked the house down “. We can’t thank you enough for making our son’s wedding a total success! You are AWESOME!!
    Suzanne B.

Krissa Reilly · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing DJ with outstanding sound!

WOW! I had Ryan DJ my 12.21.18 wedding and he was phenomenal! He DJ’d my sister’s wedding in 2015, and I knew I absolutely had to go with him. I had over 400 people at my reception, and although many people tried to talk me out of using Beach Boyz in favor of a company with larger sound equipment, I absolutely knew I had to use Beach Boyz. They were MORE than accommodating. I did all the prep work through Rich - who was SO nice. He even told me when they would be working with crowds similar to my size so I could hear what it would sound like before my big day. I am so happy to say they went above and beyond. I was super picky about my playlist, and they accommodated everything I wanted - BUT! For brides who are not as picky, or do not know what songs will work, they are pros! Ryan worked with my special requests, and kept the party going all night long. The dance floor was packed the entire time! I do not have enough good things to say about these guys! Book with them - hands down! You will not be disappointed.

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ around!

We met them at one of our friends weddings. We knew then we had to have them for ours! Bill did an amazing job! He kept to our play list, always had the dance floor grooving! It definitely was a party!
    The uplighting was a perfect touch to our head table!
    We definitely recommend Bill and his company for your wedding!

Kendra D'amico · Married on 11/02/2018

I cannot begin to express how wonderful Beach Boyz has been throughout this entire wedding process.

They were fabulous to work with. They allowed us to create our own playlist. I am not a cookie cutter bride, and Beach Boyz fully accommodated us and my vision. My husband is a metal freak, and we managed to sneak in a few songs for him throughout the night- it was a hit. My 80 year old great aunt was on the dance floor until midnight! They are extremely professional and very receptive to emails/calls. I would recommend Beach Boyz twenty times over- Thank you for helping make my wedding day perfect!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Time Had By All

We hired Beach Boyz Ent. for DJ and video services and they exceeded our expectations! All of our wedding guests were in the dance floor, getting down! Our guests raced about the great selection of music that was played! The groom and I can’t thank these guys enough! They also sent us a clip of our video a few days later while on our honeymoon!!! Love this company! I highly recommend them!

Jen Skvarch · Married on 10/13/2018

The best!!

My husband & I got married Saturday 10/13/18 & Ian was our DJ! He did an amazing job!! Super accommodating, played everyone’s requests, and even asked us if we needed drinks during dinner! Rich, who we worked with was super easy to work with & got back to us quickly! I would highly recommend Beach Boyz to anyone getting married! Thanks again Rich & Ian! You made our night amazing!

Jen & Alex

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Beachboyz entertainment was amazing. Everyone had an absolute blast at our wedding. The Dj made sure everything was on time according to plan, they responded in a very timely manner, and the Dj took requests but yet stayed in our parameters. I would hire them again and refer them to everyone I k ow!

Stacey · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I hired Beach Boyz Entertainment to DJ our wedding reception after meeting them at the Today's Bride Bridal Show in Akron. From the moment we met them, we were extremely impressed by their professionalism and willingness to work with us to create the atmosphere we were looking for at our reception. They set us up with an introductory meeting with Rich, who manages all the DJs and their schedules at Beach Boyz. Rich was great to work with - energetic, yet professional; enthusiastic and responsive to our questions. About a month before the wedding, Rich asks to set up a meeting with you to go over your timeline and music selections. We came with a list of "Must-Haves" and "Do-Not-Play" songs, which they appreciated. Although we had already made all of our other music selections prior to the meeting, i.e. entrance, cake cutting, first dance, etc., Rich was ready and willing to spend as much time as necessary to help us pick the best music for our reception. When it came to be our big day, Ian was assigned to DJ our reception. I do not have enough nice things to say about Ian. He was professional, well-organized, and responsive to any of our requests. He took the time at the beginning of the reception to introduce himself to us and reviewed the names of everyone in our bridal party for pronunciation. Once the reception had begun, and all of our guests were enjoying dinner, Ian even took a moment to stop by our table and ask if there was anything he could do for us - if we needed drinks or help with anything. Ian's music selection was perfect. We had people on the dance floor all night long thanks in large part to Ian. He played everything from the oldies/throwback songs that get everyone on the dance floor to today's hit music to keep the party going after the older crowd had left the dance floor. At the end of the night, 60% of our guests were still dancing! People are still talking about our reception - thank you Beach Boyz Entertainment!

Hayley · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot thank Beach Boyz Entertainment enough for the AWESOME job they did for our wedding on 9/15/18. Todd took care of everything without us even having to ask. He was extremely flexible and accommodated any and all of our requests. We had the best time, and Beach Boyz Entertainment played a large role in that! I highly highly HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding or event, they really are the best. THANK YOU!!!

Haylee · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic Videographer!

We hired Beach Boyz Entertainment to be our videographers for our wedding, and I am absolutely blown away by how amazing of a job they did! Rich and his team were super easy to communicate with both before and after we booked them for our wedding. They called a couple weeks before the event to make sure the timeline was set and ensure they captured specific details that meant a lot to us. The videographers they sent that day to capture everything were very friendly and when they went to work, they were like flies on the wall.

We got our teaser video just a few days after the wedding, which was so beautiful, I didn't think anything could top it. We just received our full video yesterday and we have already watched it several times because it was absolutely stunning. I couldn't be more grateful for the memories they captured for us. If you're on the fence about booking a videographer, trust me - DO IT! You will not regret it.

Christina · Married on 08/11/2018

Beach Boys did our ceremony music, dj at the rehearsal, photo booth and wedding video. I was a tad worried as I had not met the actual dj before the ceremony. I emailed the company our day of timeline and our ceremony outline the week before. Our dj, Ryan, nailed it. I am so happy with how our wedding turned out and Beach Boyz did an AMAZING job. Thank you so much.

Andrew · Married on 08/11/2018

We used Beach Boyz for our wedding and they did an amazing job! We had over 100 people still on the dance floor for the last song and Bill did a great job with introductions and keeping everyone entertained all night! Beach Boyz is great and easy to work with. I am really glad we went with them! Highly recommend.

Jon · Married on 08/11/2018

Rob B was amazing! He DJ'd my daughter's wedding and I can't say enough good about the whole experience.
    From start to finish he handled everything like a pro!

Emma · Married on 07/28/2018

Beach Boyz is a great company to work with for your wedding day. We were referred to them and were so happy with our choice! Super easy to work with throughout the engagement. On the day of our wedding, we had no issues. The music choices were awesome and kept people on the dance floor! Ian was a great DJ and he brought along some toys that were a hit! We loved the lights and the ceremony music as well. They were able to stay within our budget. Definitely recommend this company for your wedding!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2018

I got married this pat Friday, and Chris was our D.J. Right off the bat he greeted us at the door before he announced us to introduce himself. He asked if I needed anything. I needed water, our church was very hot. With all the excitement I declined anything from the waitress that also greeted us, so I was given my water lol. He explained what he was going to do, went over the names so he could pronounce them properly and introduced us. He played the music we picked, he asked us if we needed anything throughout the night. He even brought my food to the table. He truly was the ultimate D.J. He also laid out all our party supplies, hats , glasses, foam sticks etc. When our photographer took us away, which I think interfered with his schedule he even came looking for us. I'd used the Beach Boys again for any and all functions. They are very professional from the time you sit down with them the first time, till the very end. Great Job Chris! I thank you for a wonderful wedding!

• Christen

Christen · Married on 07/21/2018

One more song

A night djed by Beach Boyz had all our guests chanting “One more song” and we left our reception on an emotional high. For our July wedding at the Bertram Inn in Aurora, we worked with Ryan of the Beach Boyz and he blew our expectations out of the water. From the initial phone call with Rich, to a planning meeting with Bill, the company did so much to help make our day all we ever dreamed of. Our ceremony was a little special- we wanted to have a traditional church-type ceremony but outdoors and casual on-site of the reception venue. This required some extra planning and patience on the part of Rich, Bill, and Ryan, and we are so thankful for their expertise and attention to detail. The DJ, Ryan, was more than accommodating the day of and worked with my mother and my uncle, who was performing multiple vocal pieces, to get the right set-up and complete a soundcheck before the ceremony. From that point on, Ryan continued to go above and beyond. He did everything possible to make my family and I feel comfortable, and even offered to get my parents drinks. He had an amazing playlist that he assembled based on our wide, but specific, variety of preferences. He even worked with my dad to create a special surprise at the end of his toast for me. I simply cannot sing enough praises for Ryan because of his personality, his technical expertise, and his professionalism. The dance floor was packed all night long, and at the end of the night, the crowd was left chanting- ONE MORE SONG. Ryan told me after, he already had another cued up because he anticipated our crowd would not go quietly into the night! He totally brought the type of party we were looking for but he also catered to all guests, so that each and every guest was on the floor and dancing, but he ended the night with the popular hits we know and love from our generation and today’s hits. He reached back into the 50s and 60s to accommodate my husband’s old soul, and I wish he could DJ every party we attend for the rest of our lives.
    The party was amazing, but overall, we were truly thankful to Rich, Bill, and especially Ryan, for making the execution of our wedding ceremony what we always dreamed of: the perfect mix of modern, grounded in the traditions of our faith, with some personal touches. You definitely want to be working with the Beach Boyz, and I cannot stress enough to request Ryan. Overall, our package was so affordable and we even did all our lighting through them as well.

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

AMAZING company!! If you are looking for a DJ for anything, seriously don’t look anywhere else! They were all very nice to work with from the beginning meetings through to the day of the wedding. Ryan was our DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception at Gervasi last weekend and did a wonderful job, we couldn’t have been happier! He even let my 6 year old nephew help DJ at the end of the night which completely made his day!

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

I could not have better things to say about these guys as a DJ!! We had the party going from start to finish and I mentioned to my now husband that our DJ, Liam, didn’t play one bad song and how surprised we were by that. Rich was easily the easiest vendor we had to get a hold of and was the most consistent responder. We couldn’t have asked for a better day with Beach Boyz Entertainment and I’m so glad we chose them to DJ our wedding!!!!!

Kari · Married on 06/22/2018

We hired Beach Boyz entertainment for our DJ at our Gervasi Vineyard wedding and we could not have picked a better DJ, Bill was amazing. He got everyone out on the dance floor and played great music, everyone complimented the music he chose. We only had a few "do not play" songs and gave our favorites and everything turned out perfect. We also chose difficult music for our ceremony that were specific orchestrated songs from Youtube and he was able to deliver which we were very happy about! Highly recommend this company for your DJ needs!!

Beach Boyz Entertainment 7
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 8
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 9
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 10
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 11
    Beach Boyz Entertainment 12

Monica · Married on 06/16/2018

We used Beach Boyz for our wedding reception this past weekend. They did an amazing job. Rich was our DJ and he played great music. He kept our guests on the dance floor and knew how to get people involved (conga line and limbo!) who weren't dancing. We met with Rich twice - once to get us scheduled and then again a few weeks before the wedding to go over the timeline, music list, etc. We're glad Rich remembered what time everything was because with all of the craziness we didn't. He kept us on time and kept checking in to see if we needed anything. We got a lot of compliments on our DJ from both friends and family. We highly recommend using Beach Boyz for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with them.

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Without a doubt the best DJ'ing. Absolutely amazing evening. Rich completely took care of us all night, it was the best night ever and people never left the dance floor. I couldn't have gotten enough compliments on the DJ'ing and music. My family loved every minute, and they made sure everything was making us happy, took time to check on us throughout the evening and really did an amazing job! Thanks again for everything!

mike · Married on 06/02/2018

Rich Siebert from Beach Boyz did a fantastic job for my daughters wedding. Everything was perfect and he kept the evening moving. Highly recommended. Thanks you Rick

Jody · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful!!!

Our experience with beach boyz was absolutely amazing!! Rich made everything so easy for us and assisted us with music recommendations for our music selection. Our dj was Chris, who was exceptional! All of our guests requested songs and Chris, promptly played all of their requests. The entire dynamic was hands down the BEST! We could not of imagined our wedding reception without Beach Boyz. Thanks again to Rich and Chris for making our wedding reception a 10!
    -Jody and Jason