Be The Star Photo Booth Reviews

20 | Shelton, CT

20 Reviews for Be The Star Photo Booth

• Rhiannon

Rhiannon Ovchar · Married on 07/13/2019

Professional, Helpful, and Fun!

Be The Star Photo Booth was, in a word, awesome! They showed up on time, set up everything, and made sure that they helped everyone take their best pictures possible. The props were delightful, and the memory book that everyone signed was a darling touch and something I'll cherish forever. They were super professional and attentive, but also knew how to have fun and laugh with the guests! My favorite part was when my sister asked the employee working to jump in her pictures and he happily obliged! I would highly recommend this company - incredible packages for reasonable prices!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Alessandra · Married on 09/08/2017

Be The Star Photo Booth was great throughout the whole process. They were extremely responsive to all of my injuries and gave us a great deal! They had tons of great props, were very friendly and the booth was huge - so lots of guests could fit in together for some great group photo's. I highly recommend them for weddings and other events.

Sent on 09/17/2017

We could not have asked for a better photo booth than Be The Star! From the beginning, Denise was incredibly friendly, responsive and easy to work with. I compared several photo booth vendors, and selected Be the Star because of its competitive price, it's open booth, and the fact that they print a copy of each photo for all participants.

She provided us with our contract and payment online, and we were able to pay by credit card. She was very flexible with our custom photo graphics.

At the event, the Be the Star operator was very helpful. The props provided with the booth were so much fun! Lots of amazing accessories and hilarious signs. We also decided to use the photo booth book as our guest book, and we have loved looking through all the photos and seeing all the funny comments.

Thank you, Denise, and Be the Star!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Silvia · Married on 03/19/2016

Denise and Mark were extremely easy to work with. I hired them for a Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party. Guests had a blast. The teenagers and adults as well loved it!! Creative and fun props. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/22/2016

amber · Married on 09/12/2015

Every guest at our wedding had a great time with the photo booth. The props were great and our attendant was great. Through a mis communication the wrong name was written on the bottom, (which was not her fault) she immediately corrected it. It was such a great addition to a wonderful night. I cannot wait to use them again,

Sent on 09/13/2015

We had Be The Star for the high school's junior prom. They were AWESOME!! I loved that there wasn't an actual booth- we had 10 people in one picture! The props were plentiful and so fun. It was great to be able to see of the pictures on the screen during the event. What's even better though is that you can view all of the pictures and download them after the event! Denise and Larry were both great and so easy to work with. I cannot say enough good things about this company. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to anyone who wants a top notch photo booth!

Sent on 05/19/2015
  • patricia

patricia · Married on 05/02/2015

everyone has so much fun and i think every bride should do something like this.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Charles · Married on 04/25/2015

We used "Be the Star Photo Booth" for our anniversary celebration and it was the hit of the party. The service was outstanding and any questions or concerns prior to the event were clarified within minutes through email. I can't speak highly enough about their service. I would recommend them for any and all events!!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Necie · event on 03/14/2015

I would recommend your photo booth to any and everyone!! You guys were so great, and fun. There was plenty of room for alot of people which you don't get with many other booths. There was a good variety of props, and they were great quality. And the photo album came out GREAT. The photo booth was by far my favorite part of the party!! Definitely worth EVERY penny.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Kristen · event on 02/21/2015

Be the star photobooth was absolutely the HIT of our party. This was a formal event for UCONN medical/dental school with about 500 attendees. Everyone cannot stop talking about how much fun they had with the photobooth. Denise was great in helping us set up for the event - she was easy to get in touch with and made beautiful templates for the printouts for us. We had to change the template about 3 times due to copyright issues with our school logo but she was more than willing to keep going back to the chalkboard to get us the perfect template. Her and her husband manned the event and were so enthusiastic and fun which just added to the whole experience. You really get your money's worth - free printouts and downloads from the internet - and the quality of the pictures is on point! It's really nice to be able to download your pictures after the event and not have to pay all sorts of extra money like other photographers like to do to try and hide their costs. I would highly recommend this photobooth service to anyone planning a formal, party or wedding, it was SO worth it and I am so glad we did this - I can't wait to have them again next year.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Valeree · event on 12/11/2014

Mark and Denise were awesome! The selection of props were very nice!
    I would give 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

This photo booth was phenomenal. The size of the booth, quality of the images and props were better then I could possibly have imagined. This booth is huge! We were able to fit 15 people into 1 photo (as you can imagine it was hilarious)! And the booth is open so it grabs other people's attention and gets them interested. Looking back through all the signed photos in our book still has us cracking up. And not only that but we are able access and print these high quality photos online!!
    Mark and Denise were extremely easy to work with and so much fun! Picking out the individualized photo design was a breeze. Denise was quick to respond to any questions via email. Honestly we could not have asked for anything more. I could not imagine our wedding without them and their awesome booth!

Sent on 03/14/2015
  • User4213105 · event on 06/20/2014

It really was not a prom --it was and 8th grade dinner dance--the booth provided our students with a lot of fun!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

They did a wonderful job providing their services at our wedding. They had the best props for our guests to use! Everyone at our wedding said they had so much fun in the photobooth. We did the open air booth, that way we could do a lot of family photos. I was so impressed by our scrapbook at the end as well. We paid for each person in the photo to get a copy of the picture. They even came up with a theme for our picture layout in which I wanted my colors and starfish theme to be incorporated in the picture. The layout came out fantastic!! I wouldn't have asked for better people to work our event and I would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day and letting my family and friends have a blast!!!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • User4138653 · event on 05/18/2014

Excellent company to work with

Sent on 05/30/2014

Jessica · event on 05/03/2014

Having a photo booth was a great addition to my parents' 50th anniversary party. The guests had a blast and we loved being able to see all the photos online. Denise was very accommodating (the venue told her to set up in the wrong spot; she quickly disassembled and reassembled without a problem!). Thank you for helping to make our party fantastic!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/02/2014

Be the star photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it and what was awesome about this particular photobooth was the size-as many people as we wanted could fit all at once! We also had all the pictures available online the next day (downloadable free of charge)! If you're looking for a photobooth this is the one to get! Best prices, best people, best booth!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Lohammy · event on 02/15/2014

These guys were professional, fun and engaging. I would definitely be using their services again!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Jillian · event on 03/14/2015

4.2

Very professional and attentive staff. Everyone at the event spoke very highly of the photo booth.

Sent on 03/17/2015