Be In Love Designs Reviews

Be In Love Designs 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Beyond what I imagined

Erin and her team did an amazing job on my wedding invitations , rehearsal dinner invites, RSVPS, and accommodations! Her and her team helped come up with what I had envisioned and it’s even better than what I had ever imagined!! Great response time, flexible and the cost was totally reasonable! We even got custom made stamps! I HIGHLY recommend this company. I almost was going to try to do this all myself on one of those do itself sites and I’m so happy I decided to hire someone to do this for me. If you’re interested in having custom made invitations or cards (whatever you need) please don’t hesitate on hiring Erin and her team! I will definitely be back and hire her team for anything else I need done in the future!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Be In Love Designs 8

Heather G · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Love working with Be In Love Designs!

We ordered our wedding invitations from Be In Love Designs and could NOT be happier with the results!! We have gotten an incredible amount of positive feedback from our guests about how gorgeous and high quality they were! We were so proud to send them out and plan to use Erin and her team for our programs, escort cards, and more. Truly a wonderful company - would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sandra · Married on 05/20/2019

Highly Recommended

I absolutely loved working with Erin and her team! She made me feel comfortable and at ease when creating the perfect design for my save the date and formal invites. She was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me. Our invites came out perfect! Thank you Be In Love Designs!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Brian

Brian Clark · Married on 05/18/2019

We couldn’t have been more happy with our experience

Our wedding and after party invitations were awesome!!! Be In Love Designs really nailed it. Erin was able to take our idea and put it to paper. We couldn’t have been more happier with the results. I highly recommend the staff and Be In Love Designs.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Shelby S · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing to work with!

So great to work with! I got so many compliments on my invitations. They offer so many different things for your wedding- signs, escort cards, invitations, menus, etc. Erin was able to get everything to us super quick and exactly how we dreamed it up. Thank you!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Kk Metzler · Married on 03/23/2019

So worth it - fabulous product and service!

My planner recommended Erin and Be in Love Designs and my husband and I are SO glad we went with them. Erin was transparent about the entire process from the get go - I really appreciated her initial consultation where she explained everything about the cost, timeframe, customization options, etc. Plus, her shop has sooooo many wedding invitations and memorabilia. It's a nice break from Pinterest to see inspo in person! My husband and I were not all about spending an arm and a leg on invites - I'm grateful that Erin helped us understand the best options to ensure our invites remained within our budget without compromising style. After helping us refine our theme (see pics) her staff communicated with me frequently to get the invites to perfection. Overall, I found Be in Love Design's service very flexible, honest and professional. I thought it was a nice touch that Erin and her team would text, call or email as needed to ensure we could connect. If you like working with people (yes, actual people!), you want assurance that your product will come out beautiful, and you want to avoid spending 800 hours on the internet pouring over canned invite suites, then go to Be in Love Designs. They'll take good care of you!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Be In Love Designs 9
    Be In Love Designs 10
  • Victoria

Victoria Steinacher · Married on 12/31/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience

I came to Be In Love Designs after doing extensive research. Other vendors were slow to respond and very short in their replies. Be In Love was fast and so sweet! My invitations came out better than expected and they were very quick and sweet the whole time. I am so excited to finish the rest of my wedding items with them, and will certainly return to them in the future for any other events! I HIGHLY recommend them and can’t wait to see the rest of their work for my wedding!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Erica E · Married on 12/30/2018

Two artistic thumbs up

Be in Love was easy to work with and Erin helped make us the beautiful, classy invitations we wanted!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Holly Szotko · Married on 12/02/2018

You will not regret it!

I cannot say enough about Be In Love Designs. Erin was super helpful and showed me plenty of design options and was patient while I sorted my thoughts and choices out. She offered her suggestions when she felt it was appropriate. She said that the invitations set the tone of your wedding, and I cannot agree with her more now. I have gotten so many compliments and feel it really did give our guests an idea of what to expect. You will not go wrong with Be In Love Designs from start to finish they said what they were going to do and accomplished it with in budget and within schedule. Totally stress free!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Katherine · Married on 11/23/2018

Helpful and reasonably priced

Erin and her team are awesome! Be In Live Designs had so many options to choose from and were very accommodating when deciding on a price point. Well worth the investment, our guests loved our invitations!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa Olmedo · Married on 10/27/2018

The Dream Team

They work so well together to execute exactly what I want. Not to mention they made the most beautiful invitations! I met with 4 designers prior to finding them and I’m so happy I chose them! Everything was perfect and beautiful! Highly recommended

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Be In Love Designs 11

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

My fiance and I have absolutely loved working with the Be in Love Design team. They have made the invitation process so easy and everything has been flawless. They captured our vision for our invitations perfectly and we have received so many compliments on them. We will definitely be reaching out to them for future events! I would recommend them to anyone that is in need of any type of invitation, save the date, greeting card etc. Their customer service and turn around can not be matched!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

Best invitations ever!!!!

I can't say enough about Erin and her team! They are incredibly talented and 100% devoted to an amazing experience with them! I hired them to make our invitations for a very non-traditional, fun and funky wedding and what they came up with far exceeded what I ever could have dreamed of! I loved them so much, I came back to her and had her make matching reception stationery.. absolute perfection in every way. Book an appointment with them immediately, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

I absolutely loved working with Erin and her team from Be In Love Designs. From the moment I walked into their office space I felt welcomed. Erin was extremely knowledgeable and helped take my ideas to create the perfect save the date and invitation at an affordable rate. I highly recommend Be In Love Designs.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Michaela · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful wedding invite & day off needs!

Erin and her team are fabulous! From beginning to end, they made sure all pieces met the vision in mind. Erin was able to hear my ideas and see them through. Her eye for design truly helped pull it all together. The team also made a wonderful effort to make sure I stayed on track with the timeline needed to ensure all items were ready in time (something super helpful when life and wedding planning get busy). I could not have imagined my wedding details without Be In Love Designs! Thank you Erin and team!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

The invitations came out perfect, looked even better than expected!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/12/2018

I loved working with Erin and her team. With every step, they were super professional and took their time to go through what I really wanted. They showed me a lot of samples and told me what would look good. After we decided on the colors and design, the first draft they sent me was so perfect. It exceeded my expectations. Be in Love Designs did my invitations and then all of my signs for the wedding. I was so happy with the outcome.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Carly · Married on 07/28/2018

Erin and her team were amazing to work with. They were extremely professional, organized and helped design great invitations and thank you cards. Quality of service was over and above - they even dropped off my cards at my house. Highly recommend to anyone in the Phoenix area.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Jenny · Married on 06/10/2018

Be In Love Designs was awesome to work with. I had a special request of a die cut mountain range overlay for my wedding invitation and Be In Love Designs came through and they turned out fantastic! I would use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • Z

Zeina · Married on 05/06/2018

Had my wedding invites done with be in love designs and they turned out amazing! ☺️

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Truthfully, there are not enough words to describe my experience with Be in Love Designs. They did all of our wedding necessities and I had so many compliments on our invitations, they were just absolutely gorgeous! We decided that our table numbers would be table names with pictures and we decided on fan programs and we received so many compliments on our table name signs and our programs! Be In Love Designs are seriously the best! After our first meeting, we just communicated through email and phone calls, which was great for me because I'm just so busy. I can't even begin to tell you how many emails I have sent them and I have always received prompt responses to my questions and requests. The proofs they send are very detailed and they are able to make the changes and requests that you ask for promptly. They are a wonderful company to work with and I will be using them again in the future for any invitations needs I have!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Be In Love Designs 12
    Be In Love Designs 13
    Be In Love Designs 14
    Be In Love Designs 15
    Be In Love Designs 16

Chloe · Married on 04/11/2018

Erin and her team at Be In Love Designs are so great! I enjoyed working with them tremendously. They created beautiful save the dates and wedding invitations for me that are so gorgeous, unique, and exactly what I wanted. Whenever I had a question Erin and her team got back to me promptly and made the whole process seamless. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Alison · Married on 03/24/2018

We decided to get our wedding invitations from Be In Love Designs and we are so happy that we did! They came out absolutely beautiful. The staff is also very responsive and professional. It was worth every penny.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Bre · Married on 11/24/2017

This company did my wedding invitations and they came out beautiful! i came with a few pictures for a general idea of what i wanted and erin was able to give me what i wanted and stay with budget!

Sent on 12/06/2017