Brightly Decorated Services Reviews

25 | Glendale Heights, IL

25 Reviews for Brightly Decorated Services

The Seville · Married on 06/05/2020

Awesome back-drops & draping

Been working with them for years. Would never even think of going to a different vendor. The quality of work & product is extraordinary. Very professional. Gorgeous turn out every time. Our clients love the look and design.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Alicia Jimenez · Married on 12/14/2019

Such an amazing decor company, Brightly Decorated Services

Just wanted to thank you and all your staff for all your amazing work. You took care of everything like you promised! The quinceanera decor was something I couldn't wait to see and it look absolutely beautiful. I got a number of compliments at the quinceanera and I am so glad we picked you!!
    Thanks again!
    Alicia and John Jimenez

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Shumin

Shumin · Married on 09/28/2019

Thank you!

Lidia is great, she goes above and beyond helping us decorating the venue.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Holly Harms · Married on 06/29/2019

BDS was a dream to work with!

Lidia and her crew at Brightly Decorated Services were seriously a dream! After reading the many other 5 star reviews I made the decision to reach out to Lidia, and boy am I glad I did. BDS did my wedding décor, which included draping, lighting, and table centerpieces. All looked absolutely stunning. We continue to get flooded with compliments on how breathtaking our venue was, and this in large part--we can thank Lidia and brightly decorated services.
    Along with the quality of work that comes with working with BDS you will also not be disappointed in their commitment to you and your event. Lidia was extremely punctual and prompt in every aspect of working with her. She was always very quick to respond and communicate, on time and punctual with all meetings, then (most appreciated) extremely on time and punctual when setting up and tearing down the day of the wedding. We would 100% recommend using Brightly Decorated Services for any and all events.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Kari

Kari Jeffery · Married on 10/19/2018

Great to work with!!

As a wedding coordinator, I needed some help getting quality draping for a wedding at a reasonable cost and Lidia was able to come to the rescue! She did an amazing job and was great to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Lea · Married on 09/08/2018

We loved the different options we got to chose from. They also contacted the reception hall so we didn’t have to do anything other than pick our stuff and pay :)

Sent on 09/26/2018

Autumn · Married on 09/01/2018

After dealing with another lighting vender that would not return my calls and then finally reaching the owner of that company who promised me he would finally forward me a contract to review and never receiving it, I was about to give up on drapery and lighting for my wedding event. That was until I was referred to BDS Decorating! In a time crunch now, Lidia from BDS Decorating wasted no time and met with me at the venue to discuss my wishes within days. BDS Decorating made suggestions on layout that would better suit the floor plan flow. BDS was reasonable on pricing, very professional and attentive. They completely transformed the room with their drapery and lighting. It was warm and romantic. Exactly what we were hoping for! 5 stars across the board & a HUGE thank you to BDS Decorating!!! We will refer them to friends and family and use them for future events!

Sent on 09/10/2018

SANJEEV · Married on 08/30/2018

Lydia and Chris are sweet and honest people... they handled the decorating of the fabric curtains/swags/chair covers/bows etc for our daughters Henna/Sangeet event and were able to translate our vision into reality - done very well, on time and on budget. These two are excellent to work with and good people. Thank you and well done.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/27/2018

Lidia is wonderful to work with.!

Sent on 04/29/2018

T · Married on 10/29/2016

Lidia did an impeccable job. We were very happy with her professionalism and,attention to detail. She responds to emails promptly even late at night. Very accommodating. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Karen · Married on 10/15/2016

BDS did the décor for my daughter’s wedding ceremony and reception. I liked a picture online of a BDS wedding ceremony décor. When another vendor cancelled our appointment at the last minute, I contacted BDS and they met us at the venue. Lydia and her husband Kris were very helpful – they even suggested a set up for the reception room different than the venue’s plan, moving the Sweet Heart table to a much better location in the room. The venue allowed the décor vendor to start setting up just 2 hours before the ceremony. BDS arrived on time, and completed their work quickly and efficiently. The wedding ceremony décor was a beautiful canopy and backdrop, just like the picture I had admired online. The wedding reception décor was a backdrop with drape behind the Sweet Heart table. The bride, her father and I were all very happy with the BDS décor and highly recommend them for other weddings.

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • U

Ulana · Married on 08/15/2015

BDS did a great job with my backdrop and wall decor for my wedding. They have very competitive pricing, respond in a very professional manner, and have a great selection of services and different fabrics/lights. Lidia was quick to respond and had solutions to all of my problems. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Karthik · Married on 06/07/2015

Lidia and Chris were very professional, accommodating and did a splendid job on our wedding. They are very nice, kind and considerate folks who really care about the pressures that couples go through organizing a wedding. Their decoration was appreciated by everyone and we were very pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/09/2015

DL · event on: 10/12/2014

Excellent Customer Service & anticipate all the needs

Sent on 10/29/2014

Ana Paula · Married on 10/04/2014

I contacted Lidia a month before my wedding. She was a recommendation from my co-worker. She was really nice, but in the next week I got a nice proposal from a friend of mine. She knew a co-worker who was working with backdrops and wanted to help me for a good price. She was starting her business and needing pictures. Well, it was not bad. Less money and almost everything for free. So, just to make the long story short. It didn’t work. She was not collaborating at all.

I called Lidia back about 20 days of my wedding asking for help. She was so nice even though the wedding was coming up. I told her what happened and I apologized. She was nice and we started our business from there. Lidia went to the venue to see the floor plans and gave me her feedback after that. As my wedding was in October 4th, 2014, during morning, Friday night she showed up during our rehearsal, we met and felt a good connection, and she did everything that night. On Saturday when I walked down the aisle I was really happy with the result of my backdrop. She did a great job and the lights were perfect just the same color as our wedding. My guests were all asking about her job.

Lidia, thanks for making our special day so great!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kristian · Married on 08/16/2014

My experience with Bds decorating was very pleasurable! Lidia was very professional loved the room turned out. Would highly recommend this companies service!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Dana · event on: 09/28/2013

Lidia was a absolute pleasure to work with. I left it up to her with her expertise to visualize how i wanted the room to look. She told me to trust her And she did not disappoint the room was absolutely breath taking..was more than i expected with all of her personal touches. Would hire her again & again. Pure class!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Pedro · Married on 05/25/2013

Bds services was awesome!!! Took care of everything I needed. Flawless service and great communication! Highly recommended. The chair covers and bows were great! Thank you so much for everything, Pedro&Maria Perez

Sent on 06/04/2013
  • User3190954 · 2+ years ago

It was set up on time & looked beautiful. The bows on the chairs were exactly what I asked for. The backdrop & lighting for my wedding ceremony look beautiful in all the pictures & had the guests telling me how lovely it looked.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Danny · Married on 02/09/2013

Highly Recommended! Great To Work With!

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2012

They do a phenomal job. Everything was as they promised. Lidia and Chris are great.

Adam · Married on 08/03/2012

Great company, awesome people to work with and great value for your money. I would recommend BDS DECORATING to anyone, thanks for your part in making our night truly special.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Lidia Cup and BDS Decorating were great at coming up with creative ideas for my wedding within my budget. Their professionalism, promptness and ability to deliver goods/services promised were much appreciated in an industry where none of which happens more often than not.

LaToya · Married on 10/12/2013

Working with BDS was the best decision I made! They made my wedding look likt it was from a fairy tail! Thank you so much! It was truly a day I will never forget!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Kristen · Getting married on 04/09/2021

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Looks beautiful

Lidia did the linens for our wedding reception and they looked beautiful. She was eager to help and worked well with the reception hall.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Brightly Decorated Services's reply:

Hello Kristen,
    We did spider for you and chair covers with navy blue sashes. Linens were not from us.
    Thanks.