BCP Floral Reviews

52 | Hertford, NC

52 Reviews for BCP Floral

1 User photo

Ayisha · Married on 05/11/2012

Char did an excellent job on my wedding flowers! I had an exotic theme and she came through and put together the most beautiful arrangements! I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a florist.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

I loved our flowers! They were one of my favorite parts of the wedding. I could not have asked for a better florist. She gave us exactly what we asked for. Our flowers were beautiful! Also, all of our centerpieces were ours to keep through her. We took home several glass vases with the floating flowers. We were also able to give some of our family these to keep as keepsakes from our ceremony. They did an awesome job!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Matthias · Married on 10/22/2011

Char did an excellent job with the flowers....Everything looked amazing from the ceremony to the reception. Very easy to work with and very responsive.
    Amazing attention to detail!!!! Her staff was a pleasure to work with and everything went seamless!!!! Loved her work and will definitely use her in the future for other events!! They have earned our business.!!!

Sent on 10/26/2011
  • Me&MrJones

Crystal · Married on 09/17/2011

Char was nothing short of brilliant!! Her floral design was more than I could have asked for and well exceeded my expectations. She was very patient with me since I had no idea of what I wanted! She seemed to just get it and her creations were very creative and were a great representation of us! She went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect and I would definitely use her again and HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 10/13/2011
  • God's Beautiful Bride

Shalaura · Married on 08/21/2011

So not only is Char a sweet person, she is an amazing florist. The floral arrangements for our reception were absolutely gorgeous! Breath taking if I may say so myself. I did all of the planning and my husband was knocked off his feet when he saw the centerpieces.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Stefanie · Married on 07/16/2011

Char did an wonderful job with all of my wedding flowers! I took in photos during our consultation and she knew exactly the look I was going for. My bouquet was beautiful as were all of my bridesmaids! The centerpieces on the tables were more than I had hoped for and they were just beautiful. Thank you so much Char for such wonderful flowers and for your kindness each time we met!
    Stefanie Griffey

Sent on 08/04/2011

Kim · Married on 06/14/2011

I am giving Char a great review because I still have not met her, but she did a wonderful job. I live in another state and Char was able to work completely through email with me. I didn't know what I wanted, so after telling her what I liked and what were my colors she came up with the whole idea. The were lovely, dropped off before the scheduled time, and were reasonably priced. Thanks to her she made my day easier.

Sent on 06/26/2011

Mandy · Married on 05/14/2011

I cannot even begin to tell you how instrumental Char was to me and my wedding. She was fun and creative from the beginning. She not only helped me with all of the flowers but gave me fabulous advice on everything I needed from day one to wedding day. Any problem I was having she helped me with. I did not hire a wedding planner nor was I experienced at all and Char was always there for me. I was so nervous the day of, she continuously checked on me while setting up and ended up saving the day when the caterer brought the wrong wedding colors by having extra of her fabric and fixing all my tables as well as doing all of her flowers and decorations. She never said well that’s not my job or that’s extra, she did what was needed for my special day and well above and beyond!!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Susan · Married on 05/07/2011

When our florist backed out at the last minute, Char was there to help us out. The flowers were absolutely stunning. She did a GREAT job.

Sent on 05/18/2011

Michelle · Married on 04/17/2011

Super duper satisfied with my bouquets and center pieces. She worked very well with my budget! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Kara · Married on 10/09/2010

Char was wonderful to work with. I am not someone who gets excited about flowers since I danced my whole life and always got flowers for recitals.. so I thought I had seen most everything. When Char and I met, I showed her a few fabulous pics that I pulled simply for the arrangement and Char showed me that they actually would work for our setups! I would NEVER have seen it.. but it was the perfect punch of color and I was amazed at how it really made the whole picture look glamourous. Char has an amazing eye, all while still working within your budget and your vision.. truly talented.. I've never loved photos of flowers so much in my life- and I've looked at mine twice today! Thanks Char!!

Sent on 10/22/2010
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 09/25/2010

I have nothing negative to write about Char! I love her! Our wedding colors were a chocolate brown, light green, and white for a end of summer/beginning of fall wedding theme. I had a crazy idea to add cat tails into the centerpieces to get that pop of brown.... let me tell you, they were the most amazing centerpieces I have ever seen! Char has such a creative eye for detail! She also incorperated the cat tails into the bridesmaid bouquets as well! I highly recommend Char to any bride to be in the hampton roads area!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2010
  • sypixie

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2010

Char was amazing. Not only does she hold a degree in floral design but she is quite creative and impeccable with her designs. I forgot to order my bridal picture flowers and she was able to make it happen! The color of the roses were so vibrant and they were all so fresh! Everything she did was beautiful and added just the perfect touch!

Sent on 12/16/2010

Kristen · Married on 08/21/2010

She did a wonderful job and was great to work with! The flowers for the wedding were beautiful!

Sent on 09/02/2010

Penny · Married on 08/07/2010

It was a pleasure to work with Char, from Char's Floral Designs. We had gotten two other estimates from florists and her cost was right in the middle of those. We feel for the price we paid we got the top of the line in design and service. She did a superb job at creating our center pieces for the reception. She matched the design we wanted with the colors and the flowers for our sunset theme. She did everything we asked of her. We even had a couple last minute requests and she came through beautifully. The flowers were awesome and again we have to thank our wedding coordinator Jennifer, from Jennifer La Londe Events for recommending her. We chose Char because she was very reasonable in her pricing and was very easy to work with. The flowers were a big hit!

Sent on 08/31/2010
  • boogie_boosie08

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2010

Char thanks for making our wedding so beautiful with your lovely flower arrangements! From day one when my husband and I walked into your shop you were helpful, patient and flexible. We are extremely grateful for everything!!!!!!

Shannon Smith

Sent on 10/10/2010

Debbie · Married on 06/19/2010

Char is a pleasure to work with and makes beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets. We loved our flowers from our special day and they looked great in all of our pictures. Char is very professional, easy to work with, and is very willing to help you find a flower combination that you will love. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding celebration. Thank you, Char!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Stacy · Married on 09/19/2009

Charlene did a fabulous job!!! We got so many complements on the flowers, and the brides flowers were simply gorgous! She also did sprays for the food area, a sweatheart table arrangement, and a banister spary as well. The flowers were so fresh...the callies were just awesome looking. We are so happy with the job Charlene did she hit every mark, Thank You!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Vasanti · Married on 09/12/2009

Char was wonderful to work with. I had to plan from out of town. Char worked with me through email, phone calls, and pictures to achieve the look I wanted for my bouquet. She was also very helpful with adjusting the flower quantity/look to get to the budgeted amount I had for flowers. In all, it was a great experience.

Sent on 12/29/2009

Brooke · Married on 09/07/2013

Char is very flexible and is willing to fulfill all of your dreams. She did a fantastic job for our wedding. I had a melt down the day of the wedding and Char helped me make everything alright. She is very responsive and professional and her flowers are beautiful!

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2011

I was planning on doing the flowers myself, but after calling a few florists to get price checks I realized with Char, I could have my cake and eat it too. I spent less on flowers than I would have doing it myself, and I didn't have to do anything. She made everything beautiful and was very responsive to what I wanted. The only reason I didn't rate her five for value was because I found my orchids a little cheaper online. But she was definitely worth it! She took my orchids and worked with them! I'm so glad I didn't do the flowers myself.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/20/2014

Char is easy to work with, professional, and very flexible. She worked with me up to the last few days before the wedding to accommodate for last minute changes, and she worked to include all the personal details I wanted. The flowers were beautiful, elegant, and they lasted for days after the wedding! For the amount of flowers, the price was great too.

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Chrissy

Christine · Married on 09/26/2009

Char was excellent at helping a non-flower person choose exactly what we wanted for our decor. The flowers were beautiful and added such a nice splash of color to our reception. Char was timely and reliable. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 11/02/2009
  • Simone

Simone · Married on 09/08/2012

Char was wonderful to work with. The floral arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful as well as affordable!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Theresa · Married on 11/04/2011

Memorable floral arrangement. loved it.

Sent on 12/31/2011