BCG Event Decor Reviews

27 | Bowie, MD

27 Reviews for BCG Event Decor

27 BCG Event Decor Reviews

Martha, Mrs Addie and the entire design team made our dream wedding come true!! I'm so glad that we stumbled across them! They made the entire process so easy going for us! I was not stressed out at all with them! Very professional with handling business. Our wedding was absolutely breathtaking and people are still talking about how gorgeous it was! Thank you all so much again!

I am beyond honored to have them help me with my big day, they are great!

I fell in love with BCG Event Decor from her social media posts and knew that they had to be apart of my big day. I most say they did not disappoint. i was floored when say my bouquet and my girls bouquets. it was absolutely beautiful. I was brought to tears when i walked into my reception hall. It was breath-takingly beautiful. I still get compliments from my guests on how beautiful my wedding was. Adie was truly professional and listen to my ideas and made it perfect. We were truly happy with the services.

• User2145394 · event on: 03/07/2010

I love BCG's ability to take your idea and breath life to it. Very detailed and talented.

Extremely creative vendor. The wedding was beautiful all thanks to BCG!

Blessing · Married on 08/25/2012

If you want the wedding of your dreams go with BCG Events... They are an effective and passionate team. Addie listens and executes above and beyond what you can describe. Whatever your fears are, be rest assured that this team will lay them to rest! I'm soooo satisfied with their services... This is the best one stop shop for decor, planning and coordination...in my opinion, she needs to be on her own TV show!

Thanks BCG for holding down my wedding!!!

Adeyinka · Married on 08/18/2012

You can't go wrong with BCG; that's all imma say.

Memi · Married on 08/04/2012

BCG was truly a godsend from heaven. They were with me throughout the entire process. Addie wasn't only my planner she was oftentimes a mediator between families, a counselor and listening ear when I felt the pressure was simply too much to handle. I honestly don't know how I would've have done it if not for her and her team. It was refreshing to have someone who felt like an advocate for me and my husband, who made sure, every step of the way that our needs and wants were the main priority. The day of our wedding was an absolute success. Wedding day mishaps were taken care of without my knowledge and our guest thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

As for the decor and florals, it was truly a beautiful, elegant, and classy event. I trusted Addie so much that I just told her my colors and my vision and she took it and ran with it. She turned this drab and boring room into a show-stopping banquet hall. 2 months later we are still being asked about our wedding decor, it was more than I could've ever ever imagined. I was thoroughly satisfied and happy with the work they did for my wedding and I wish everyone I knew could hire them because they definitely won't be disappointed.

• Z

Zenab and Tunde · Married on 07/22/2012

BCG Event Decor does absolutely impeccable work. They are poised, professional, punctual, and take their business seriously. They are a business that is truly blessed by God and I would recommend BCG to any bride from any culture or region in the world. Thank you BCG for making my wedding PERFECT!

Paulette · Married on 10/09/2011

I had the absolute privilege of working with BCG Events as I was the coordinator for my best friends wedding. They were very professional and things were done very timely. From the bouquets to the decor everything was absolutely beautiful.

Linda · Married on 08/13/2011

BCG Event Decor was simply splendid to work with. They made our wedding planning process less stressful for me. The flowers and decor for the reception and ceremony literally took my breath away during our "first look". They were always professional and I would definitely recommend them to future brides.

• F

Femi · Married on 04/30/2011

It was a pleasure working with BCG Event. From my unique and amazing personal bouquet to the transformation of the reception venue....I was impressed. They worked with my budget and created this concept that was sooo creative and beautiful... it was breathtaking. They were very professional and I felt comfortable communicating with them knowing that they would respond in a timely manner. The end result was more than I expected, and everyone till this day talks about how beautiful the wedding reception was.

Tola · Married on 03/02/2010

I was very impressed with BCG Events. They were patient and flexible with me.I had this idea and BCG ran with it and made it better while still on a budget. I walked into the reception hall and I was blown away. The place was completely transformed into this amazing venue. It was more than I expected. They were very professional and communication was not an issue at all. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

Adetokunbo · Married on 06/13/2009

BCG Event will make your event a memorable day! Their work is exquisite, and breathtaking!

Rotoya · Married on 01/12/2013

We would like to thank BCG for making our day "Simply Beautiful!!! The church decor was elegant, unique and classy. Our breathe was taking away when we entered into the reception. Our winter theme came alive and spoke loud and clear, we were truly amazed!!! We want to thank BCG for exceeding our expectations!!!! There have been so many compliments about the decor design. We are so glad that we used BCG for our Special Day, they made our day UNFORGETTABLE!!! I will most definitely utilize their services in the future.

BCG Event Decor made my wedding reception a memorable, beautiful and exciting experience. After meeting with the ladies during our first consultation, we discussed my ideas and they created beautiful designs that made those ideas come to life. They were extremely flexible and even made a few surprises for us. I would highly recommend them to any bride!

adwoa · Married on 08/19/2012

The end product was exemplary and tied in with the beachside/coastal theme very beautifully. There were quite a few bumps along the way in terms of trying to effectively communicate the ideas and finalize delivery but thankfully, everything worked out .

Mercy · Married on 05/27/2012

I am so glad we entrusted one of the most important days of our lives to BCG Events and Deco. Our wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings the DC/MD/VA area has seen/experinced. Addie and her team members are absolutely fantastic. Addie's work ethics, passion and total comittment to ensuring her bride/groom/client are well taken care of is unprecedented.

Addie was very flexible with her time, she was a great resource (suggested and provided her professional recommendations), she served as our advocate and she ensured we had a great outcome/quality service from our vendors.

The Deco provided by BCG Events and Deco was absolutely breathe taking, her passion for deco was reflected in our wedding event design.

I highly recommend BCG Events and Deco to any bride/groom/client looking for a stress free wedding planning/coordination and a fabulous wedding design/deco.

I leave you with the words of Addie (CEO BCG Events and Deco)..... "Be Inspired, Be in Love, Be Married!."

Paulette · Married on 10/09/2011

BCG Events (Addie and her staff) were wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond my expectations for flowers and decor. My family and guest (even the facility I rented staff) were blown away by the decor. Thank you BCG for everything you did to make our day special!

Kemi · Married on 07/05/2014

3.5

BCG did an amazing job with all my flowers and decor for our wedding. I just gave them basic information about my vintage theme and they ran with the idea, brought it it to life and turned it into a design beyond my wildest dreams or expectations.

Kemi · Married on 08/18/2012

BCG Events and Decor made our wedding experience pain-free. Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful experiences any bride can ever go through and Addie made life very easy; Addie even played Counselor when things got of hand. Personally, I think the most important thing to look for in a Planner is someone who is calm and loves weddings. You can’t be calm, if you don’t know what you’re doing and Addie definitely knows what she’s doing.

I knew I was talking to the right team during our initial consultation with BCG. Addie was like, “what colors do you like?” I remember telling her the colors I love wouldn’t go together, and then she replied saying, “We can make any color work.” To cut a long story short, Addie has vision. She made me realize décor isn’t about putting flowers and linen together. My husband rarely gets wowed, but the look on his face was priceless on the day of our wedding. I was also speechless. BCG exceeded my expectation, so kudos girlfriend.

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2011

BCG Event Decor's designs and arrangements were simply gorgeous and gave our wedding such an elegant feel. There were a few bumps in the road with communication during the planning process, but in the end I was happy with their work.

Always have a vision of how you would like your wedding day to look like.

Abiola · Married on 06/19/2010

It was such a great pleasure working with BCG Event Decor. There is so much creativity and professionalism about her business and I was truly impressed. From my mock setup, to my bouquet and final reception centerpieces, I was vowed all the way, as were our guests. Their mix of tall, cascading centerpieces and the smaller, candle-lit ones evoked such an air of romance and lushness. It was one of the calmest wedding receptions I've been a part of, and I'm not saying this because it was my wedding. Our guests commented on how they felt so at home and relaxed in the atmosphere that BCG Event Decor created. I wouldn't have things any other way.

Chi · Married on 05/12/2012

4.2

BCG Events is passionate about her work and it shows in her decor. I was pleased with the decorations at my wedding and BCG's their delivery style. There was no lateness and that was just one less vendor i didn't have to worry about. Most importantly, my hubby and I had a vintage theme for our wedding and shared our ideas and i was impressed by how BCG was able to bring our vision into reality. Merci beaucoup!