BBZ Limousine & Livery Service Reviews

BBZ Limousine & Livery Service 4
BBZ Limousine & Livery Service 5

Linda O'connell · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Excellent service

BBZ was very responsive and easy to work with from the time we booked them for my daughter's wedding until the actual day. We used them to shuttle the bridal party from the hotel to the venue making a couple of trips. They were prompt with pickup and the driver was polite and courteous. Very satisfied.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Michael Dave Remedio · Married on 10/25/2019

Highly Recommended.

Amazing and organized service. Went above and beyond to make our wedding memorable. My brother used BBZ last year for his wedding and he recommended me BBZ to me and did not disappoint.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kenneth McKenna · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent Service!

BBZ was amazing; we can't recommend them enough! They were very professional and great to work with. We even had to adjust the pickup spot for our reception shuttle the day before the wedding and it wasn't an issue at all. Thank you for helping make our day great!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Michael Triana · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing service

Made my wedding go extremely smooth. Service was on time at every site. Extremely happy with the service and highly recommend this service to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Michael,

We are honored to have been a special part of your day and are happy to hear that everything went smoothly. We pride ourselves on being professional and efficient and we thank you for your business.
  • Marci

Marci · Married on 09/13/2019

Awesome! Would highly recommend!

Everyone was well-dressed and professional. They let us take our time and were not pushy. We arrived to our destinations safely and the drivers were very professional and helpful even after we were rived and they’re driving duties were over. The carpet and champagne was a great extra touch, as well as the beverages on board. And the ability to play our music of choice. We would definitely recommend you to anyone for any type of event that needs to transport many people! The SUV was equally nice. The driver even helped me wrangle guests so we could start our First Look.

BBZ Limousine & Livery Service 6
    BBZ Limousine & Livery Service 7
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Marci,

Thank you for your kind words, we are so happy to have been a stress free and important part of your special day! Our clients are our first priority at all times and your feedback helps us to grow and be better with the services we provide. We hope to work with you again for any future events and thank you for using BBZ.

Gina · Married on 08/23/2019

Exactly what was expected.

The service was extremely professional. They were on time and delivered exactly what was expected. They followed up to confirm timelines and make sure we were all on the same page. I would use them again and refer them to others.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Stacy Larobis · Married on 08/09/2019

Punctual, professional, and wonderful to work with!

The service we received from BBZ on our wedding day was amazing! We requested a classic Rolls Royce and party bus. BBZ limo had a wide variety of options to fit an array of bridal party sizes! I was extremely pleased to hear that they had a 34-person party bus to accommodate our large bridal party. On the day of, BBZ limo was punctual and professional. The Rolls Royce and party bus came in immaculate condition. The driver of the Rolls Royce, Pat, was outstanding! Pat went above and beyond to make sure my parents and I were comfortable and well taken care of. At the end of the ceremony, Pat surprised us with a red carpet and champagne toast in front of the Rolls Royce! The service from BBZ was exceptional, I highly recommend!

BBZ Limousine & Livery Service 8
    Sent on 08/24/2019

Kelly Santana · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Great service, on time and with exactly what we had reserved. Clean and beautiful 30 passenger bus. We also had an old classic Rolls Royce... on a 100 degree day! Their Rolls Royce has AIR CONDITION. That was worth it’s weight in gold. Not easy to find but so glad we had it! Everyone in the company was great to work with, friendly and on top of their game. If you want it done right I would highly recommend using BBZ!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Kelly,

Thank you so much for the kind words and for allowing us to be a part of such an important date in your life. We are happy that everything went perfectly on your special day and pride ourselves on going above and beyond to ensure that our clients have the best experience. Please keep us in mind for any future events of transportation needs!

Sincerely,

Mandy
    Wedding Coordinator
    BBZ Limousine
    Mandy@BBZLimo.com
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 07/20/2019

BBZ Professional, Prompt and Poised

After contacting multiple limousine companies, we knew BBZ would be the perfect match. From start to finish, BBZ was responsive, orderly and went above and beyond to ensure we ran on schedule. My wedding was on 7/20, where we hit a record-high heatwave of 110-degrees. Carlos made sure I was hydrated and even physically fanned my parents and I as we waited for the procession line to begin. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Dominique,
    Thank you for choosing BBZ as your luxury transportation provider for your special day, it was truly an honor and we are so happy to hear that we did not disappoint! Please keep us in mind for any future ground transportation needs,

Sincerely,

Mandy
    Wedding Coordinator
    BBZ Limousine
    Mandy@BBZLimo.com
  • Nicole

Nicole Battaglia · Married on 06/29/2019

The most fun party bus for a wedding!

BBZ limo was amazing! We needed transportation for our entire bridal party, so we rented a party bus to take us to our wedding and the reception. Despite the groomsmen running late that morning (due to the photographers), BBZ limo made up lost time and safely got us all to the venue on time! The driver was a great DJ - he played just the right cheerful and relaxing music as he drove me and my bridesmaids to our wedding. After the wedding, he turned up the music so that we had a celebratory dance party on the way to our reception! The limo was clean, comfortable, and very punctual. They even provided us with some champagne, as well as cups. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Klodian · Married on 06/22/2019

Great service!

BBZ is fantastic. We requested the RR Phantom and it was prompt and emaculate. I regret not remembering the name of the driver (a lot of info on that day :)) however he was very friendly, professional and pleasant. Fantastic service. Also at the BBZ office Mandy was amazing. Great help and informative.

Sent on 07/08/2019

BBZ Limousine & Livery Service's reply:

Hi Klodian, thank you for your kind words. We were honored to be a part of your special and am happy to hear that everything exceeded your expectations.
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 06/08/2019

Great drivers!

We had a really great experience with BBZ for our wedding! I cannot say enough good things about our drivers, Steve and Carlos. They arrived to multiple stops on time, drove safely, offered us cold water bottles, helped my dad out with his bowtie and boutonniere, and helped with the doors at the church. Steve was even blocking me from guests view while Carlos was fixing my train right before I walked down the aisle! Our venue was not far from the church and we were ahead of schedule so the drivers took a scenic route I didn’t know about which was really lovely. It really seemed like they cared about making our day the best it could be and I truly appreciate it! The only issue that occurred was the Rolls Royce we wanted broke down two days before our wedding, but BBZ communicated that to us as soon as they knew and provided a different Rolls Royce on the day of with a discount. Sam was very courteous and professional through what could have been a difficult situation. We highly recommend booking BBZ, they went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Casey,

It was a pleasure and honor to be such a pivotal part of your special day and we are so happy that we did not disappoint. Wishing you all the best and please keep us in mind for any of your future transportation needs
  • W

Wayne Fjotland · Married on 05/10/2019

the rolls royce white cloud was the best way to the church

BBZ helped make my daughters wedding the best time of her life, one she will never forget. one of my most favorite memories is the ride to the church with my daughter in the back of the rolls-royce. your service was exceptional in every way. thank you

Sent on 10/07/2019

Hello Wayne,
    Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and reviews of our services. This is definetly a memory we are sure you'll both cherish for forever and we are glad that BBZ was able to make this day memorable for you and your daughter. We look forward to working with you for any future events you may need. Thank Your for using BBZ.

Katherine · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing Transportation!

BBZ was fantastic! Cassandra took care of all of the details and helped me have a worry-free, stress-free day thanks to her amazing service. They were prompt and professional - no complaints and highly recommend.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2018

Driven In Style From Start To Finish

My husband and I got married on October 20th. We had a bridal party of 20 people and ultimately needed three limos to fulfill all of our needs. We booked BBZ for a gorgeous and grand party bus, a stunning classic Rolls Royce, and a spacious family limo. The staff at BBZ is second to none! They constantly checked in on us to reconfirm the scheduling of all of our vehicles in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I felt totally secure and confident in their service.

On the day of our wedding, they arrived early at every milestone. Before I left for the church, it started to rain. The drivers made sure I made it safely and dry into our Rolls Royce. I felt like a princess.

They went above and beyond for us every step of the way. Their staff was accommodating and friendly. We also booked the limo to stay after our wedding as our getaway car, and even after 11:30 pm, the BBZ staff was still smiling at us, ready to assist in any way possible.

I can not thank this amazing company enough for everything they did. Our bridal party, family, and guests were blown away by their professionalism. Thank you, BBZ!

BBZ Limousine & Livery Service 9
    BBZ Limousine & Livery Service 10
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Arlene · Married on 09/08/2018

BBZ communicated with us through text, showed us our options for limos, and arranged car service for our priest to the church. We were pleased with the reliability of the service and the safety of the drivers. Would recommend to anybody

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

BBZ Limo did not disappoint. We used their limo and party bus services for our September wedding and they were great! The vehicles were clean and their limos were stocked with champagne for our wedding party. They were very prompt and drove us to our wedding venue in a timely manner without getting lost (that is always my biggest fear). They called us to confirm all reservations the week of the wedding, as well. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Val · Married on 06/29/2018

BBZ was awesome! My husband and I rented the Rolls Royce Cloud for our wedding and it was perfect. So beautiful and clean -- great for pictures! And the driver went above and beyond to take care of us during our pictures and transport. Highly recommend!

BBZ Limousine & Livery Service 11
    Sent on 08/16/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

The drivers on the day of the wedding were amazing! They drove to the front of the hotel so none of the girls would have to walk and made sure all of us were comfortable!

I also loved the fact of how easy they were to work with- nobody was pushy and they made sure everything was beyond professional!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Mike · Married on 01/06/2018

The service from start to finish that BBZ provided was impeccable. We had the stretch Denali along with bus service to transport guests from the hotel to the venue. Justine at the office was vigilant and thorough! She made the whole process a breeze. I highly recommend

Sent on 01/25/2018

Vanessa · Married on 05/13/2017

We had to change wedding plans last minute due to rainy weather and BBZ Limo couldn't have been more helpful making the day perfect.

Sent on 05/19/2017

John · Married on 05/13/2017

They are the BEST. Love them. Their service is the B E S T.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Michael · Married on 05/13/2017

They know what there doing, from pick up times plus the professionalism of there staff.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Alex · Married on 05/05/2017

Very expensive, yet on time and did everything we asked and never questioned anything

Sent on 05/17/2017

Richard · Married on 04/29/2017

The entire process was flawless. They followed up to confirm all details, arrived early, drivers were very professional and accommodating. Had a 1954 Rolls and 2 8 passenger limos. BBZ was accommodating to make multi trips in the alloetd time In the Very old Rolls Royce the air conditioning was working, but not like a new car (to be expected).

Sent on 05/08/2017