BBQ Daddy Catering & Event Management Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Omnid
    Omnid B. Getting married on 06/28/2024

Great food Great Service

Terry and the BBQ Daddy team we’re very professional, the food was phenomenal and they made our night one we will never forget.
    Auntie R. Married on 11/20/2021

The BBQ Daddy’s Food is delicious!!!!

Oh my I can’t say enough good things about Terry’s food. Everything was so delicious and perfect. He was so respectful and on top of every aspect of his service. You will not be disappointed with his food or his personality. He’s the best. Don’t take my word for it. Try his service and find out for yourself. The BBQ Daddy is delicious and simply the best.
  • Jilli
    Jilli D. Married on 10/09/2021

Fantastic food & staff!

I am a firm believer that food brings folks together. BBQ Daddy provided the most delicious spread for our wedding this past October. We enjoyed pulled pork, brisket, chicken, mac n cheese, beans, and veggies. Our friends and family raved about how it was some of the best wedding food they have had. The owner Terri was easy communicate with and made sure we felt at ease before our big day. The staff at our event was professional and kind. Choose BBQ Daddy for your next event!
    Alexandra H. Married on 03/13/2021

Wonderful Caterer!

Terry was amazing, extremely attentive, great communication and the food is awesome. We had so many compliments from our guests. Would recommend to anyone!
  • Nicole
    Nicole W. Married on 12/20/2020

Covid wedding

Excellent service and quickness with serving. All our guests and ourselves very much enjoyed the food. Definitely recommend 👌
  • Brittany
    Brittany D. Married on 07/12/2020

Better than we could have imagined!

These guys were absolute rock stars at our wedding! We had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID-19, and they were so compassionate and easy to work with when making plans to change. The day of, they showed up early, set up, and provided a meal that was better than we could have imagined. The baked potato bar was so impressive!

They were such professionals. By the time my husband and I picked our heads up from grace, Terry was sliding our plates in front of us. The pulled chicken was so flavorful and juicy, and the brisket was a crowd favorite!

BBQ Daddy is truly 1st class and if you are thinking of having BBQ catered to your wedding or event, these are your guys!
  • Peyton
    Peyton F. Married on 01/08/2020

The Best BBQ & Staff

BBQ Daddy was absolutely amazing! The staff was so friendly and everything ran smoothly at my wedding. Terry even made sure that myself, the bride, and the groom ate on our wedding day. They were easy to communicate with and helped me create the menu that I wanted. Also, the food was incredible! I still get compliments from my guest about how much they loved the food at our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for BBQ at their next event.
  • Sunni
    Sunni C. Married on 10/12/2019

Fabulous!!!

From start to finish... service was superb!
    Our guests raved over the quality and taste!
    We will definitely use BBQ Daddy in the future.
    Michelle L. Married on 09/01/2019

BBQ Wedding

BBQ Daddy was amazing! The food was so good, very well served, the staff was extremely professional. I had a cutting station and a bartender from them and they exceeded our expectations.
    Breanna D. Married on 08/22/2019

BBQ Daddy Catering

To be completely honest, I couldn’t have asked for a better catering experience for our day. Terry and his crew were so amazing! Booking was SO easy! Their website is very informative and easy to navigate. Terry was so helpful! He responded to all of my emails and billions of questions in a timely manner and even helped me find cheaper flatware for our table settings. Payments were easily made! On the day of, his crew traveled 3+ hours to us and I never once was stressed about it! They showed up on time, set up, served and bussed our tables and cleaned up. They were like ghosts in the BEST way! We never had any issues. The food was also delicious and our guests all had more than enough, and we had leftovers! The pulled pork was so SO good, and the Mac and Cheese was to die for! Thanks to Terry and his crew for everything. 10/10 would recommend their services!
  • Y
    Yvonne H. Married on 06/07/2019

Retirement party celebration!

I live in a smaller community, so my choices of catering services were slim. I read the reviews on BBQ Daddy and they were nothing but the best. They catered the food for a retirement party celebration in July. The service and food were amazing. Terry was so quick to reply to my numerous emails. Amanda delivered the food, we live 90 minutes from the catering service. The food arrived on time. Amanda was so helpful with the setup and provided great tips. Everyone complimented on how great the food was. Our party was a big hit and everyone truly enjoyed themselves. I would highly recommend BBQ Daddy for your next party! Thank you Terry and Amanda for providing great service and food!
  • Alex
    Alex D. Married on 02/09/2019

By far the best option we choose on our wedding day

BBQ Daddy was the best choice I could have made for catering. The brisket was perfect, the chicken breast was juicy and thooooooose beans. OMG. The staff was super friendly and interacted with my guest. Terry the owner was very patient with me and my wife with all of our hundreds of questions. He was very knowledgeable about the whole wedding day. You can tell he has had plenty of experience. Our guest raved about the food more than any part of my wedding

Thank you, Terry and your staff for all you've done for Shayla and me.
    Kaitlyn L. Married on 11/23/2018

Even better the 2nd time around!

This is almost embarrassing but I had to do it. Terry and BBQ Daddy Catered my "1st" wedding 6 YEARS ago. Back then I think they had only been in business maybe a year and a half. I found them online, he had great pictures and only a couple nice reviews so and decided to give them a shot. We (my ex and I) met with Terry and he won us over. We had over 150 guests attend and the crazy part about that is that only 120 confirmed. We didn't have enough tables or seating. I was so nervous we would run out of food. I'm so thankful that BBQ Daddy's portion sizes are so hearty that they made the food stretch. They provided all the dinnerware and somehow they had enough. Other than the people standing while eating... Everything went perfect. (for the wedding day at least)

Unfortunately, my marriage didn't. BUT I got a new hubby and now and he's awesome! My new hubby is from Texas and Brisket was going to be on the menu regardless if we had sushi or Mexican. I told him I had the perfect place... Of course, I called Terry (BBQ Daddy) and he remembered every part of my wedding I was so impressed. This time we ended up going with the Qfire/Steak menu and Terry smoked a personal brisket for me and my new hubby at no extra cost. Needless to say, everything went perfect. Thank you, Terry and the Qfire/BBQ Daddy Staff. This is the last wedding reception for me I promise! lol
    Kaitlin Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious BBQ = A Happy Bride & Groom

I used BBQ daddy at my wedding and the food did not disappoint! My guests loved the mac & cheese and spicy baked beans. From the beginning to the end, they were so accommodating and easy to get in touch with. Thank you again for the wonderful food!
    Monecia Married on 08/25/2018
    My experience working with Terry and his staff was fantastic! He was so professional and his staff was on top of all my needs for my weeding day to be perfect. The food was wonderful and guest could not get enough asking me up until a week after my wedding who the caterer was. I definitely enjoyed my experience and would recommend BBQ Daddy to anyone for any event.
    Rebecca Married on 09/03/2017
    Terry and BBQ Daddy is amazing! His food is amazing, but he's also very professional and easy to work with. We had no idea how much food to order, and he guided us through that, but it never felt like he was trying to upsell us. His prices are very reasonable for the quantity and quality of food. He arrived early to the venue and got everything set up perfectly (we used them for dinnerware as well) with no issues. The service was very efficient, people weren't in line long at all. Our guests loved the food! People were having seconds (and thirds!) and raving about it all. The mac and cheese, corn bread, and meats were all a big hit. We had a bit leftover which we were allowed to take home in our containers. They cleaned up quickly, the expense of dinnerware was so worth the convenience of them bussing the tables for us. So happy we went with BBQ Daddy and would love to use him again!
    Lakesha Married on 07/07/2017
    Regina and Terry made my day a success. Very warm and inviting. Very responsive to quesrions and changes. I would recommend BBQ Daddy to anyone.
    Laura Married on 04/06/2017
    Great food and great service. They did arrive a little late but had everything ready to go by the time we were ready to eat. Everyone at the wedding loved the food and how nice and professional the staff was. Terry was so easy to work with and a very nice guy. I'd recommend this company to anyone for any event.
    Amy Married on 04/01/2017
    I choose BBQ Daddy as my caterer completely based on reviews and not having tasted his food yet. I knew my event was in peak wedding season and the price was right and I jumped in and wrote my check to book him. A month or so later I attended a tasting event and was super relieved because it was SO GOOD. He travelled up to my wedding location in Payson, AZ. Set up was on time and efficient. There was more than food, there was service. He made a point of making a plate for my husband and I and made sure we were taken care of. And the guests LOVED it. Best leap of faith I made!
    Justin Married on 03/11/2017
    I would recommend this catering company to anyone that is looking for quality food, and excellent service. My experience (3/11/2017) with BBQ Daddy catering company is that they showed up on time, the appetizers was out and ready after the wedding ceremony (works well while the bridal party is taking pictures). It was a smooth transition over to the main wedding meal which was fresh, hot and very moist. The staff was very professional. The staff left the venue very clean. Let me also suggest that you also pay for and allow this company to bring the plates, glasses, utensils, and napkins. I took a verbal survey from the 200 guest and they "ALL" stated that the food was excellent! Some of the guest will be utilizing this catering company for there upcoming family events. Justin and Kayla Quarles
    D Married on 11/13/2016
    I would tell them to book NOW! It was a pleasure to work with this company for our event. Thank you for helping us with our wedding.
    Theresa Married on 11/05/2016
    Terry and his team are incredible!!! My guests were all RAVING about the food and the team was so incredibly sweet!!! They served us first to make sure we had a chance to eat a little bit before we had to mingle and it meant so much to us as it was an incredibly busy night and we didn't have a ton of time to eat. They showed up on time to unpack and were completely organized and super generous with the portions for my guests. we loved the appetizers (THE BACON WAS AMAZING!!!). I will truly crave this food until we are able to throw another event in which we can hire Terry and his crew.
    Amanda Married on 10/25/2016
    The food was amazing and Terry was so personable and friendly. The fish and spicy sauce were so tasty!!! We live out of state so we were unable to do any face to face meetings or tastings ahead of time. We had to put our trust in Terry and he did not fail. Terry was quick to answer all my questions and structured our menu around our tastes and dietary needs. I highly recommend him, didn't have a single complaint. Oh, and he even did an ice cream bar for us which was a nice alternative to the traditional cake. Definitely give them a try.
    Nicki Married on 09/24/2016
    Terry and Tiffany are a pleasure to work with. We met with them as our first step in the wedding planning process. I loved Tiffany's calm demeanor and immediately asked if she'd be our day of coordinator. She was so great in making sure we were aware of all steps in the process and making sure all of the vendors were on the same page when it came down to the final details.
    Terry and BBQ Daddy team are amazing! They cook impeccable BBQ, from the killer bacon apps to the peach cobbler to finish the meal. The food was perfect for our summer camp location, we couldn't have had a better meal, or better service!
    Katherine Married on 04/23/2016
    Terry, Tiffany and even the BBQ Daddy serving staff were all AMAZEBALLLLS. Terry (The BBQ Daddy) food was amazing. People were raving about the mac and cheese the entire night. I mean, everything was awesome but the mac was to die for. Tiffany was our wedding coordinator. She was cool, calm and collected through the entire process. I'm glad SHE was because I was "trying", not to be stressed. She was like a confident big sister that guided me and my husband through the entire process and I am sooooo glad she did because we thought we knew what we were doing but we had no idea how much work actually goes into planning a successful wedding. I was able to just show up, get married, eat, drink dance and eat again lol! They both kept open communication and I credit them for how amazing my wedding was. Organized and great food. Thank you Terry and Tiffany for your amazing job. Terry I'll be calling you soon for more of that mac and cheese!