BBQ Daddy Catering & Event Management Reviews

1 User photo

BBQ Daddy Catering & Event Management 1

Kaitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious BBQ = A Happy Bride & Groom

I used BBQ daddy at my wedding and the food did not disappoint! My guests loved the mac & cheese and spicy baked beans. From the beginning to the end, they were so accommodating and easy to get in touch with. Thank you again for the wonderful food!

Monecia · Married on 08/25/2018

My experience working with Terry and his staff was fantastic! He was so professional and his staff was on top of all my needs for my weeding day to be perfect. The food was wonderful and guest could not get enough asking me up until a week after my wedding who the caterer was. I definitely enjoyed my experience and would recommend BBQ Daddy to anyone for any event.

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2017

Terry and BBQ Daddy is amazing! His food is amazing, but he's also very professional and easy to work with. We had no idea how much food to order, and he guided us through that, but it never felt like he was trying to upsell us. His prices are very reasonable for the quantity and quality of food. He arrived early to the venue and got everything set up perfectly (we used them for dinnerware as well) with no issues. The service was very efficient, people weren't in line long at all. Our guests loved the food! People were having seconds (and thirds!) and raving about it all. The mac and cheese, corn bread, and meats were all a big hit. We had a bit leftover which we were allowed to take home in our containers. They cleaned up quickly, the expense of dinnerware was so worth the convenience of them bussing the tables for us. So happy we went with BBQ Daddy and would love to use him again!

LaKesha · Married on 07/07/2017

Regina and Terry made my day a success. Very warm and inviting. Very responsive to quesrions and changes. I would recommend BBQ Daddy to anyone.

Laura · Married on 04/06/2017

Great food and great service. They did arrive a little late but had everything ready to go by the time we were ready to eat. Everyone at the wedding loved the food and how nice and professional the staff was. Terry was so easy to work with and a very nice guy. I'd recommend this company to anyone for any event.

Amy · Married on 04/01/2017

I choose BBQ Daddy as my caterer completely based on reviews and not having tasted his food yet. I knew my event was in peak wedding season and the price was right and I jumped in and wrote my check to book him. A month or so later I attended a tasting event and was super relieved because it was SO GOOD. He travelled up to my wedding location in Payson, AZ. Set up was on time and efficient. There was more than food, there was service. He made a point of making a plate for my husband and I and made sure we were taken care of. And the guests LOVED it. Best leap of faith I made!

Justin · Married on 03/11/2017

I would recommend this catering company to anyone that is looking for quality food, and excellent service. My experience (3/11/2017) with BBQ Daddy catering company is that they showed up on time, the appetizers was out and ready after the wedding ceremony (works well while the bridal party is taking pictures). It was a smooth transition over to the main wedding meal which was fresh, hot and very moist. The staff was very professional. The staff left the venue very clean. Let me also suggest that you also pay for and allow this company to bring the plates, glasses, utensils, and napkins. I took a verbal survey from the 200 guest and they "ALL" stated that the food was excellent! Some of the guest will be utilizing this catering company for there upcoming family events. Justin and Kayla Quarles

D · Married on 11/13/2016

I would tell them to book NOW! It was a pleasure to work with this company for our event. Thank you for helping us with our wedding.

Theresa · Married on 11/05/2016

Terry and his team are incredible!!! My guests were all RAVING about the food and the team was so incredibly sweet!!! They served us first to make sure we had a chance to eat a little bit before we had to mingle and it meant so much to us as it was an incredibly busy night and we didn't have a ton of time to eat. They showed up on time to unpack and were completely organized and super generous with the portions for my guests. we loved the appetizers (THE BACON WAS AMAZING!!!). I will truly crave this food until we are able to throw another event in which we can hire Terry and his crew.

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2016

The food was amazing and Terry was so personable and friendly. The fish and spicy sauce were so tasty!!! We live out of state so we were unable to do any face to face meetings or tastings ahead of time. We had to put our trust in Terry and he did not fail. Terry was quick to answer all my questions and structured our menu around our tastes and dietary needs. I highly recommend him, didn't have a single complaint. Oh, and he even did an ice cream bar for us which was a nice alternative to the traditional cake. Definitely give them a try.

Nicki · Married on 09/24/2016

Terry and Tiffany are a pleasure to work with. We met with them as our first step in the wedding planning process. I loved Tiffany's calm demeanor and immediately asked if she'd be our day of coordinator. She was so great in making sure we were aware of all steps in the process and making sure all of the vendors were on the same page when it came down to the final details.
    Terry and BBQ Daddy team are amazing! They cook impeccable BBQ, from the killer bacon apps to the peach cobbler to finish the meal. The food was perfect for our summer camp location, we couldn't have had a better meal, or better service!

Katherine · Married on 04/23/2016

Terry, Tiffany and even the BBQ Daddy serving staff were all AMAZEBALLLLS. Terry (The BBQ Daddy) food was amazing. People were raving about the mac and cheese the entire night. I mean, everything was awesome but the mac was to die for. Tiffany was our wedding coordinator. She was cool, calm and collected through the entire process. I'm glad SHE was because I was "trying", not to be stressed. She was like a confident big sister that guided me and my husband through the entire process and I am sooooo glad she did because we thought we knew what we were doing but we had no idea how much work actually goes into planning a successful wedding. I was able to just show up, get married, eat, drink dance and eat again lol! They both kept open communication and I credit them for how amazing my wedding was. Organized and great food. Thank you Terry and Tiffany for your amazing job. Terry I'll be calling you soon for more of that mac and cheese!

Katie · Married on 04/22/2016

Terry was amazing! He was professional and helped us with selecting the perfect menu. The food was a huge hit at our rustic farmhouse wedding. Terry's staff was friendly and professional while serving the food.

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2016

They were amazing! So easy to work with and Terry responded promptly to all of my emails. The value was great and the prices are very reasonable.

Our guests raved about the food, and really that is one of the biggest things guest remember. The bacon wrapped meatballs were a particularly huge hit! We had guest trying to figure out how they could horde them! A few of my guest were very bummed out there isn't a restaurant they could go to in the future.

The staff that worked our wedding were super friendly and handled everything quickly, discreetly and professionally. They made sure my husband and I ate, which based on the word of many of my friends was a challenge at their own weddings, so we really appreciated the foresight.

If you are looking for bbq I don't think you could find a better vendor to work with.

dani · Married on 04/09/2016

This catering service was amazing! I had my wedding in April and we had so many compliments on the great food.They have a great variety of food and I was having second servings instead of dancing during the night! We used their catering service and rented tables and chairs from them as well, no other vendor I reviewed could get close to the price and convenience. I called and emailed Terry and his team many times and was always taken care of. There were a few custom items I requested and Terry was always happy to make it work. Their customer service and professionalism was top notch. We didn't have to worry about anything day of the wedding. Can't wait to work with them again!

Steph · Married on 03/26/2016

Terry was a breeze and pleasure to work with! He was always responsive, answered all of our questions, re-did our contract 3-4 times until it was exactly what we needed, worked well with our wedding coordinator, and was just overall fantastic.

The food was out of this world - our guests are still talking about it a month later! For the amount and quality of the food and full-service catering with wonderful serving staff, it's amazing how affordable their prices are. I highly recommend BBQ Daddy for any wedding or party needs - they were wonderful and the food is unbelievable!

Chelsea · Married on 02/05/2016

In a word -- delicious! My guests are still telling me how much they enjoyed the food at our wedding. Terry and his BBQ Daddy staff were great, a pleasure to work with, and a fantastic value. We loved the on-site grill! Thanks for your help and for making our BBQ Wedding such a hit!

Danielle · Married on 01/30/2016

BBQ daddy is the best!!! We had them come to our house for a family get together to taste test food and everyone loved it. Our wedding was January 2016, an outdoor wedding!! Everything was to die for!! Our family and friends had nothing but great things to say!!! My husband and my food was brought to us to make sure we ate! Terri also saved some meatball appetizers for me from the cocktail hour and brought them over after I finished with photos! He made sure I had food before I had my grand entrance!! They helped make our day amazing!!!

• Finally Mrs. F

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

BBQ Daddy was great!! We had an outdoor wedding at my father's homestead property, and chose bbq to pull together our theme. We tried a sample at the Bridal Expo, and never looked back! Terry was great from start to finish, he was also able to take care of some rentals I needed, and was very flexible with my menu changes. We chose to add on-site grilling, and it really took things to the next level. The staff was professional and helped out clearing tables, and made sure my Husband and I had our meals first, PLUS a meal wrapped up to go. It was awesome having the to-go meal, as we weren't able to eat more than a bite on the wedding night. But the bites I had were AMAZING! The food was hot, perfectly cooked, and had that great fresh grilled smell. I would definitely choose The BBQ Daddy again in the future, they really helped make my wedding day a great day!

Kristine · Married on 10/24/2015

We went with BBQ Daddy after tasting at a bridal show. Terry and his group showed up on time and prepared. Appetizers were served, and were quickly cleaned out. Dinner was Pulled Pork and Chicken. I recommend both. We also had the Macaroni and Cheese for the kids. Everything was delicious and well prepared. The staff were all very friendly and professional. They maintained the highest level of cleanliness, which was not easy considering the venue was a regional park. I will definitely use their services for other events that will be catered. Everyone still raves about the food at my wedding!

Trish · Married on 09/26/2015

This review is long past due and for that I apologize as this caterer needs to commended for his home grown company. BBQ Daddy's ability to provide personalized catering for our daughter's wedding was much more than we'd expected. The wedding venue was held in the White Mountains of Arizona, with and outside wedding venue. Terry and his beautiful wife, personally catered the reception, and did so in a warm and professional manner. We loved the ability to pick and chose from his menu, as well as the ability to add any extra supplies needed, such as, ceramic place settings, champagne glasses, tables for serving, etc. And how was the food??? It was OUTSTANDING. The wedding guests raved about the food, with statements such as "This was the best food I've ever been served at a wedding reception!" and "The ribs were to die for!" BBQ Daddy provided table settings, sett the tables for us, provided food service, cleaned up afterwards for us, and also stayed to serve the champagne toast. Because they provided so much food per serving, BBQ Daddy also provided storage for us to keep the left over food, which we enjoyed as an additional treat later. Our sincere thanks to Terry and his wife for supporting and adding to our daughter's perfect wedding day!

Our wedding food was sooooo amazing!! Being African American we are serious about our BBQ and Soul food and BBQ daddy was on point! Staff was exceptional, attentive, and so kind. To have BBQ at a wedding they made it very classy; )
    Terry always made himself available throughout the menu planning and was totally flexible and affordable. I will be recommending him to my office for catering events and anyone I know who loves BBQ!

Rochelle · Married on 07/18/2015

Where do I begin....Terry and his staff did an AMAZING job our wedding. From the moment we booked BBQ Daddy, Terry was very helpful with details and getting situated with our wedding location. We never had a taste testing with BBQ Daddy but from the reviews we know it would be awesome and it was!!! The food was delicious and our guest enjoy every item. We got great compliments back from our guest and vendors. I highly recommend BBQ Daddy for your next event as well will keep them in mind for our future events. Thank you Terry!!

Sue · Married on 06/20/2015

We wanted a casual event for our "Out of Town" Guests for a wedding rehearsal dinner. So we came up with the theme to have the guests wear their favorite sports team T-shirt or jersey for a tailgate party. What better way for a tailgate party than having a BBQ. Big Daddy BBQ fit all our needs we wanted even bringing the outdoor grill to grill the chicken breasts, hot dogs and vegetables. These guys put up with temperatures reaching 112 to fulfill our party needs.

Another event came up in April for a HOA picnic. I recommended BBQ Daddy to cater this event. I can confidently say BBQ Daddy has the best pulled bbq chicken and beef brisket. Would highly recommend either one of these ( or both if your hungry) for an event. Compliments from everyone on the taste and amount of food.

Terry was awesome to work with and returning calls in a timely manner.

Looking forward to working with him again at the next HOA picnic.

Luke · Married on 05/16/2015

The BBQ Daddy Catering Service was amazing for our wedding! We had some delays in our program, and they accommodated everything and still served delicious appetizers, entrees, and provided excellent service to everyone!