BBQ Daddy Catering & Event Management Reviews

68 Reviews for BBQ Daddy Catering & Event Management

• Omnid

Omnid Benzi Dowell · Getting married on 06/28/2024

Great food Great Service

Terry and the BBQ Daddy team we’re very professional, the food was phenomenal and they made our night one we will never forget.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Sunni

Sunni Cook · Married on 10/12/2019

Fabulous!!!

From start to finish... service was superb!
    Our guests raved over the quality and taste!
    We will definitely use BBQ Daddy in the future.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Michelle Di Lorenzo · Married on 09/01/2019

BBQ Wedding

BBQ Daddy was amazing! The food was so good, very well served, the staff was extremely professional. I had a cutting station and a bartender from them and they exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Breanna Debruler · Married on 08/22/2019

BBQ Daddy Catering

To be completely honest, I couldn’t have asked for a better catering experience for our day. Terry and his crew were so amazing! Booking was SO easy! Their website is very informative and easy to navigate. Terry was so helpful! He responded to all of my emails and billions of questions in a timely manner and even helped me find cheaper flatware for our table settings. Payments were easily made! On the day of, his crew traveled 3+ hours to us and I never once was stressed about it! They showed up on time, set up, served and bussed our tables and cleaned up. They were like ghosts in the BEST way! We never had any issues. The food was also delicious and our guests all had more than enough, and we had leftovers! The pulled pork was so SO good, and the Mac and Cheese was to die for! Thanks to Terry and his crew for everything. 10/10 would recommend their services!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Y

Yvonne House · Married on 06/07/2019

Retirement party celebration!

I live in a smaller community, so my choices of catering services were slim. I read the reviews on BBQ Daddy and they were nothing but the best. They catered the food for a retirement party celebration in July. The service and food were amazing. Terry was so quick to reply to my numerous emails. Amanda delivered the food, we live 90 minutes from the catering service. The food arrived on time. Amanda was so helpful with the setup and provided great tips. Everyone complimented on how great the food was. Our party was a big hit and everyone truly enjoyed themselves. I would highly recommend BBQ Daddy for your next party! Thank you Terry and Amanda for providing great service and food!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Alex

Alex Dangerfield · Married on 02/09/2019

By far the best option we choose on our wedding day

BBQ Daddy was the best choice I could have made for catering. The brisket was perfect, the chicken breast was juicy and thooooooose beans. OMG. The staff was super friendly and interacted with my guest. Terry the owner was very patient with me and my wife with all of our hundreds of questions. He was very knowledgeable about the whole wedding day. You can tell he has had plenty of experience. Our guest raved about the food more than any part of my wedding

Thank you, Terry and your staff for all you've done for Shayla and me.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Kaitlyn Lewin · Married on 11/23/2018

Even better the 2nd time around!

This is almost embarrassing but I had to do it. Terry and BBQ Daddy Catered my "1st" wedding 6 YEARS ago. Back then I think they had only been in business maybe a year and a half. I found them online, he had great pictures and only a couple nice reviews so and decided to give them a shot. We (my ex and I) met with Terry and he won us over. We had over 150 guests attend and the crazy part about that is that only 120 confirmed. We didn't have enough tables or seating. I was so nervous we would run out of food. I'm so thankful that BBQ Daddy's portion sizes are so hearty that they made the food stretch. They provided all the dinnerware and somehow they had enough. Other than the people standing while eating... Everything went perfect. (for the wedding day at least)

Unfortunately, my marriage didn't. BUT I got a new hubby and now and he's awesome! My new hubby is from Texas and Brisket was going to be on the menu regardless if we had sushi or Mexican. I told him I had the perfect place... Of course, I called Terry (BBQ Daddy) and he remembered every part of my wedding I was so impressed. This time we ended up going with the Qfire/Steak menu and Terry smoked a personal brisket for me and my new hubby at no extra cost. Needless to say, everything went perfect. Thank you, Terry and the Qfire/BBQ Daddy Staff. This is the last wedding reception for me I promise! lol

Sent on 02/12/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious BBQ = A Happy Bride & Groom

I used BBQ daddy at my wedding and the food did not disappoint! My guests loved the mac & cheese and spicy baked beans. From the beginning to the end, they were so accommodating and easy to get in touch with. Thank you again for the wonderful food!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Monecia · Married on 08/25/2018

My experience working with Terry and his staff was fantastic! He was so professional and his staff was on top of all my needs for my weeding day to be perfect. The food was wonderful and guest could not get enough asking me up until a week after my wedding who the caterer was. I definitely enjoyed my experience and would recommend BBQ Daddy to anyone for any event.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2017

Terry and BBQ Daddy is amazing! His food is amazing, but he's also very professional and easy to work with. We had no idea how much food to order, and he guided us through that, but it never felt like he was trying to upsell us. His prices are very reasonable for the quantity and quality of food. He arrived early to the venue and got everything set up perfectly (we used them for dinnerware as well) with no issues. The service was very efficient, people weren't in line long at all. Our guests loved the food! People were having seconds (and thirds!) and raving about it all. The mac and cheese, corn bread, and meats were all a big hit. We had a bit leftover which we were allowed to take home in our containers. They cleaned up quickly, the expense of dinnerware was so worth the convenience of them bussing the tables for us. So happy we went with BBQ Daddy and would love to use him again!

Sent on 09/15/2017

LaKesha · Married on 07/07/2017

Regina and Terry made my day a success. Very warm and inviting. Very responsive to quesrions and changes. I would recommend BBQ Daddy to anyone.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Laura · Married on 04/06/2017

Great food and great service. They did arrive a little late but had everything ready to go by the time we were ready to eat. Everyone at the wedding loved the food and how nice and professional the staff was. Terry was so easy to work with and a very nice guy. I'd recommend this company to anyone for any event.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Amy · Married on 04/01/2017

I choose BBQ Daddy as my caterer completely based on reviews and not having tasted his food yet. I knew my event was in peak wedding season and the price was right and I jumped in and wrote my check to book him. A month or so later I attended a tasting event and was super relieved because it was SO GOOD. He travelled up to my wedding location in Payson, AZ. Set up was on time and efficient. There was more than food, there was service. He made a point of making a plate for my husband and I and made sure we were taken care of. And the guests LOVED it. Best leap of faith I made!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Justin · Married on 03/11/2017

I would recommend this catering company to anyone that is looking for quality food, and excellent service. My experience (3/11/2017) with BBQ Daddy catering company is that they showed up on time, the appetizers was out and ready after the wedding ceremony (works well while the bridal party is taking pictures). It was a smooth transition over to the main wedding meal which was fresh, hot and very moist. The staff was very professional. The staff left the venue very clean. Let me also suggest that you also pay for and allow this company to bring the plates, glasses, utensils, and napkins. I took a verbal survey from the 200 guest and they "ALL" stated that the food was excellent! Some of the guest will be utilizing this catering company for there upcoming family events. Justin and Kayla Quarles

Sent on 03/21/2017

D · Married on 11/13/2016

I would tell them to book NOW! It was a pleasure to work with this company for our event. Thank you for helping us with our wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Theresa · Married on 11/05/2016

Terry and his team are incredible!!! My guests were all RAVING about the food and the team was so incredibly sweet!!! They served us first to make sure we had a chance to eat a little bit before we had to mingle and it meant so much to us as it was an incredibly busy night and we didn't have a ton of time to eat. They showed up on time to unpack and were completely organized and super generous with the portions for my guests. we loved the appetizers (THE BACON WAS AMAZING!!!). I will truly crave this food until we are able to throw another event in which we can hire Terry and his crew.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2016

The food was amazing and Terry was so personable and friendly. The fish and spicy sauce were so tasty!!! We live out of state so we were unable to do any face to face meetings or tastings ahead of time. We had to put our trust in Terry and he did not fail. Terry was quick to answer all my questions and structured our menu around our tastes and dietary needs. I highly recommend him, didn't have a single complaint. Oh, and he even did an ice cream bar for us which was a nice alternative to the traditional cake. Definitely give them a try.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Nicki · Married on 09/24/2016

Terry and Tiffany are a pleasure to work with. We met with them as our first step in the wedding planning process. I loved Tiffany's calm demeanor and immediately asked if she'd be our day of coordinator. She was so great in making sure we were aware of all steps in the process and making sure all of the vendors were on the same page when it came down to the final details.
    Terry and BBQ Daddy team are amazing! They cook impeccable BBQ, from the killer bacon apps to the peach cobbler to finish the meal. The food was perfect for our summer camp location, we couldn't have had a better meal, or better service!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Katherine · Married on 04/23/2016

Terry, Tiffany and even the BBQ Daddy serving staff were all AMAZEBALLLLS. Terry (The BBQ Daddy) food was amazing. People were raving about the mac and cheese the entire night. I mean, everything was awesome but the mac was to die for. Tiffany was our wedding coordinator. She was cool, calm and collected through the entire process. I'm glad SHE was because I was "trying", not to be stressed. She was like a confident big sister that guided me and my husband through the entire process and I am sooooo glad she did because we thought we knew what we were doing but we had no idea how much work actually goes into planning a successful wedding. I was able to just show up, get married, eat, drink dance and eat again lol! They both kept open communication and I credit them for how amazing my wedding was. Organized and great food. Thank you Terry and Tiffany for your amazing job. Terry I'll be calling you soon for more of that mac and cheese!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Katie · Married on 04/22/2016

Terry was amazing! He was professional and helped us with selecting the perfect menu. The food was a huge hit at our rustic farmhouse wedding. Terry's staff was friendly and professional while serving the food.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2016

They were amazing! So easy to work with and Terry responded promptly to all of my emails. The value was great and the prices are very reasonable.

Our guests raved about the food, and really that is one of the biggest things guest remember. The bacon wrapped meatballs were a particularly huge hit! We had guest trying to figure out how they could horde them! A few of my guest were very bummed out there isn't a restaurant they could go to in the future.

The staff that worked our wedding were super friendly and handled everything quickly, discreetly and professionally. They made sure my husband and I ate, which based on the word of many of my friends was a challenge at their own weddings, so we really appreciated the foresight.

If you are looking for bbq I don't think you could find a better vendor to work with.

Sent on 05/11/2016

dani · Married on 04/09/2016

This catering service was amazing! I had my wedding in April and we had so many compliments on the great food.They have a great variety of food and I was having second servings instead of dancing during the night! We used their catering service and rented tables and chairs from them as well, no other vendor I reviewed could get close to the price and convenience. I called and emailed Terry and his team many times and was always taken care of. There were a few custom items I requested and Terry was always happy to make it work. Their customer service and professionalism was top notch. We didn't have to worry about anything day of the wedding. Can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Steph · Married on 03/26/2016

Terry was a breeze and pleasure to work with! He was always responsive, answered all of our questions, re-did our contract 3-4 times until it was exactly what we needed, worked well with our wedding coordinator, and was just overall fantastic.

The food was out of this world - our guests are still talking about it a month later! For the amount and quality of the food and full-service catering with wonderful serving staff, it's amazing how affordable their prices are. I highly recommend BBQ Daddy for any wedding or party needs - they were wonderful and the food is unbelievable!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Chelsea · Married on 02/05/2016

In a word -- delicious! My guests are still telling me how much they enjoyed the food at our wedding. Terry and his BBQ Daddy staff were great, a pleasure to work with, and a fantastic value. We loved the on-site grill! Thanks for your help and for making our BBQ Wedding such a hit!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Danielle · Married on 01/30/2016

BBQ daddy is the best!!! We had them come to our house for a family get together to taste test food and everyone loved it. Our wedding was January 2016, an outdoor wedding!! Everything was to die for!! Our family and friends had nothing but great things to say!!! My husband and my food was brought to us to make sure we ate! Terri also saved some meatball appetizers for me from the cocktail hour and brought them over after I finished with photos! He made sure I had food before I had my grand entrance!! They helped make our day amazing!!!

Sent on 02/25/2016