BBBGEM Reviews

BBBGEM 6
BBBGEM 7

Brody D. · Getting married on 04/25/2020

BBBgem made it easy!

Shopping for and purchasing a wedding set for my fiancee was causing me anxiety. I stumbled upon the bbbgem website, and I'm so glad I did! I was able to find the perfect engagement ring and matching band. I am very pleased with the price, promptness of their customer service, and quick turn around. I would definitely buy from bbbgem again!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    BBBGEM 8
    BBBGEM 9
    BBBGEM 10

Ted Cook · Married on 06/19/2019

Can't recommend enough

Truly a great experience. I went back and forth with them quite a bit before settling on a band and couldn't be happier with the work they did. Very easy to work with, very high quality, and it was delivered on time.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Kimberly · Married on 12/30/2018

Taking a photo that does my ring justice has been really difficult, I hope from the image you can see have amazing it is. I am so so pleased with the result. When I saw this ring shape on bbbgem page I knew immediately it was the ring for me, it is that perfect blend of modern and vintage/traditional that I like. I had a tough time making a decision and approached bbbgem, the result is stunning and I love the fact that I can now wear the white gold jewellery with it. The customer represent was great answering all my questions and assuring me when I was becoming anxious about the ring’s arrival. He was very accommodating to my requests and I could not be happier with the result. Thank you so much bbb gem your work is impeccable.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    BBBGEM 11
    BBBGEM 12
  • bbbgem

bbbgem · Married on 07/19/2018

Obsessed with my rings! It is an absolutely gorgeous morganite rose gold wedding set. It looks stunning! I highly recommend this craftsman. They made all the rings and the end result will leave you speechless. So pleased with my purchases, will definitely recommend and be a return customer!
    Thank you so much BBBGEM for making exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    BBBGEM 13

Michael · Married on 05/20/2018

I looked at a lot of rings before I chose this one for the engagement ring.I emailed this company via contact us a lot and got quick and helpful answers. The customer representative sent options of gemstones so I could choose the one I wanted,finally I decided to purchase the special design morganite rose gold ring.

The wait time was as suggested when I purchased it. So beautiful when I opened the ring box. When I made a romantic evening for my girlfriend, and finally gave her the ring, I opened the box towards her such as the movies do, and she went crazy, so excited, disbelief, and for the rest of the night and even in the morning before I went off to work, she was just stunned, in awe, and so unbelievably happy.

I can’t say enough about BBBGEM in how cooperative and amazing they were. This team is a very special vendor and is the best around. I plan on buying from here in the future as well. Best decision I have ever made, and I am so happy for this purchase.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Gracelle · Married on 03/21/2018

I purchased a 2 carat pear shaped morganite engagement ring and I am absolutely in love with it! It is exactly what I was looking for and looks perfect with my engagement band!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    BBBGEM 14

Janny · Married on 02/14/2017

I couldn't be happier! My fiancé let me pick my ring because I'm super picky lol. The ring is so beautiful, pictures don't do it justice! I can't stop looking at it. I was a bit hesitant about making such a large purchase online but trust me, you won't regret it. BBBGEM responded to my questions and kept me updated during the process. I was able to switch out the band with no problem. I couldn't be happier! :)

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2018

Good purchase

I was looking for an engagement ring that was good quality but not expensive. I was pleased with the quality and accuracy of my ring.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    BBBGEM 15

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

4.2

very pretty ring set. styles are unique.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Simon P · Married on 12/23/2018

1.2
      2.0

Fake gems, fake diamonds

Not real gems, stones or diamonds.
    Overpriced rubbish.
    Buyer beware

Sent on 06/18/2019

Blaire Parsons · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Extremely Disappointed

Engagement opal ring didn't last a year before stone fell out/drastically changed color. Barely worn because of medical job, and such a disappointment. When I contacted customer service, was told there was nothing they could do because it had been longer than 30 days. I understand accidents happen, but the discoloration was incredible. It was never in water as they suggested and then the stone completely fell out. We aren't even married yet, now shopping for a new ring elsewhere. Waste of money.

Sent on 06/18/2019