BB Riverboats Reviews

16 Reviews for BB Riverboats

• Jamie

Jamie Middleton · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Absolutely Incredible!

Missy is incredible. She made our experience smooth and fun. We didn't have to stress with her in our corner.

Meg Wood · Married on 04/07/2020

Unique venue...excellent experience!

We were so pleased with out wedding on the Belle of Cincinnati. The venue was a fairy tale, the staff was wonderful and the day was stress free. All of the details were handled for us and we all just enjoyed our day. It was a fairy tale!

Sent on 10/14/2019

tiffany · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful and unique venue

We absolutely loved our wedding on the riverboat this past April, and Missie was so great helping with the planning and coordinating. Only suggestion I would make to anyone considering, if you’re not renting the whole boat out and will have the public on a different deck, come up with something for your guests to wear or have to show that they are part of the wedding andLet the employees/Missie know so they can help ensure no one tries to crash it. But this is an issue at any venue where the public is also able to be nearby.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Ciera · Married on 10/20/2018

They made everything easy and convenient!!

Very helpful!! I want to have another event soon!! Amazing night amazing experience!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Ashlee · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding ceremony & reception on board this weekend. Absolutely EVERYTHING was incredible. Missie is the best event planner around, and she loves the boats and her wedding couples. Each and every member of the staff went above and beyond what we asked at every single opportunity. There are no words to describe how incredible this experience has been! The food was great, the cruise was amazing, and you cannot beat the view! Thank you BB Riverboats, Capt. Mike, Missie & Crew -- we'll see you every September for our anniversary!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Liz · Married on 08/18/2018

Unforgettable Wedding

The BEST wedding venue around! B.B went above and beyond for our special day. We had a huge special request to travel up river to our destination and B.B. made it happen. It was easy to choose a package that fit our needs. Everything that was included was amazing. All of the food was wonderful. I still have dreams about the hors d’oeuvres. For things that were not included, we were given many options for vendors. They were all amazing too. The staff at B.B. was so fantastic. I honestly cannot thank them all enough, especially Missie. Missie went above and beyond to make our dream nautical wedding come true. The wedding also would not have been possible without Captain Mike (the best captain around). We had the time of our lives at our own wedding. Many people said that it was the “coolest wedding venue” that they had ever been to. I do believe that it was a wedding that will never be forgotten. So, if you want a wedding venue where you show up and everything is absolutely perfect choose B.B. Riverboats. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Angela · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing Experience!

I was in Korea. My fiance was in California. We planned the wedding in Cincinnati and arrived just one week prior to the wedding. BB Riverboats was AMAZING! All the details, food, decor, everything was perfect. I could not have been happier. We were treated like true VIPs!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Morgan Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

Such an amazing experience with amazing staff!

We LOVED everything about our experience aboard the RiverQueen! The staff was an amazing and we wish we could relive the day again!

Sent on 10/12/2019

samantha · Married on 03/29/2014

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We had an incredible staff and the food was outstanding! Amanda was the sales lady that set everything up and Missie was our cruise director....two outstanding professionals who took all the pressure off this nervous bride!

Sent on 04/01/2014
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/19/2019

Above and Beyond Expectations!

From start to finish, BB Riverboats made the wedding planning process a breeze. Missie was absolutely fabulous, and accommodated every want and need I requested from start to finish, and even met with me on multiple occasions to review details. Their team ensured my dream of getting married on top of their largest boat, the Belle of Cincinnati, a reality, and the day could not have gone smoother!
    It was so nice to be able to set up our reception room a day ahead of time prior to the Rehearsal, to take extra stress off for the wedding day. We were a bit concerned at first that the reception room, River's Edge, may be a bit cramped with our 175 guests, but with how attentive and organized the BB Riverboats' staff was throughout the entire day/evening, no one had a single complaint, and could get their food and drinks at the bar with ease.
    The venue also offered a Bridal Suite for the bride/bridesmaids for the day of, which was a great room to store our belongings in a locked, safe place, and also offered mirrors for makeup/hair touch-ups.
    With the ideal location on the Ohio River/Levee, we had endless photo spots, which made for stunning pictures. The guests really enjoyed the outside patio around the reception room, which was decorated with cocktail tables for the occasion.
    With how much of a whirlwind our wedding day was, I cannot thank their staff and Missie enough for their dedication to making our day absolutely perfect!
    Overall, you could not ask for more experienced, friendly staff in the wedding industry, who were as flexible and accommodating as the BB Riverboats team. Thank you for making our best day ever truly the BEST!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Toni · Married on 10/05/2019

Me and my husband recently had our wedding with BB Roverboats

BB Riverboats was amazing. I could not have asked for a better venue for my wedding. It isn't something I necessarily ever envisioned I would have had for a wedding, but I could not have been happier with the outcome.
    The bride and groom have the option of renting out one deck, or the whole boat. The ceremony takes place on the top deck, completely private to your occasion, with the river as your backdrop. The staff was super friendly, and the services were incredible. It can get a little pricey depending on the boat and the number of guests, but in the end you're paying for what you get- great venue, great food, and great service. It's something I will not forget.

Megan · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Wedding!

It was a perfect day. The staff made sure we were taken care of and that my husband and I had nothing to worry about. We had the perfect wedding day from start to finish. We have zero complaints.

Damali Abdulrahim · Married on 09/23/2018

Great, enjoyable once in a lifetime

I really liked that they were flexible and helpful the whole ride. I wish they supplied us with togo boxes for us to take food home because if you know, planning a wedding can make you forget things . I wish the wedding was able to go from one side of the river to the other side like regular cruises because I wanted everyone to just relax a little longer and enjoy the ride. I loved working with Missy !! Very sweet and professional but down to earth and helpful .

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Patera · Married on 12/27/2019

3.0

BB Riverboat Wedding

My husband and I got married on the BB Riverboat. It was amazing! The service and food were excellent! Hayleigh was great on our wedding day. Anytime we needed something she was on it! The boat was lovely and our wedding felt unique!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Lauren May · Married on 05/25/2019

Great venue- with some constraints

We chose the BB Riverboat venue because we love boating, the river, Cincinnati, Cincinnati sports. Great view of the skyline and the Reds stadium. Missie- the coordinator was friendly and helpful. The food was awesome! One constraint is that you have to do everything on their schedule. Our wedding/reception had to be pretty short. All had to be done within in a 3 hour time frame. There were a few mistakes made at our wedding made by the staff (directions not followed) but overall they did a great job. The staff kept up with a very demanding group.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2016

We had our rehearsal dinner on a cruise and everyone loved it. We had our own area of the boat and the staff was awesome! my bridesmaid had a slide show and they accommodated with the projector and even found us a laptop to use when her's wouldn't work. On top of that, the food and drink was top of the line! Definitely recommend.!

Sent on 05/26/2016

BB Riverboats's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your review! We are glad you had a great time and congratulations on your wedding! Best Wishes, BB Riverboats