Bayside Resort Golf Club Reviews

Bayside Resort Golf Club 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Ebron · Married on 06/20/2019

Absolutely Perfect

They are so flexible, very reasonable, and the staff is incredible. The moment I seen this place I knew it was the perfect place. Everything was perfect from the set up to the food to the staff. If your looking for a bayside wedding this is your place. Its absolutely beautiful higley recommended.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Bayside Resort Golf Club 19
    Bayside Resort Golf Club 20

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Picture Perfect Wedding

Leatie and the staff at Bayside are wonderful. They accommodate a variety of price ranges and needs. We had a beautiful wedding that went off perfectly and it was all due to the wonderful staff. The venue is beautiful and perfect for pictures, the food is amazing, service is great, I honestly couldn’t say enough good about this!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience Beautiful Venue

We had such an awesome experience working with Leatie and her team!! She was so helpful with every step of the planning process which resulted in an absolutely amazing wedding day! The venue is beautiful and food was excellent. People can’t stop talking about how much fun they had!! We have nothing but great things to say about Bayside!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Bayside Resort Golf Club 27
    Bayside Resort Golf Club 28

Ashley Schnars · Married on 09/22/2018

Schnars Mazzante Wedding

Leatie and her team at Bayside were an absolute pleasure to work with! We live 5 hours away and scheduled several meetings with Leatie when we were in town. She was always more than willing to accommodate our schedule! The food was amazing, The Cove was decorated beautifully, and everything went according to schedule! Leatie was extremely professional and knowledgeable and answered every question we had and in a timely manner. Our ceremony took place at The Point and really was breathtaking! The bride and bridesmaids arrived via pontoon boat and added a special touch! I would HIGHLY recommend Leatie and Bayside! Well worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Bayside Resort Golf Club 29
    Bayside Resort Golf Club 30
    Bayside Resort Golf Club 31
    Bayside Resort Golf Club 32

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

Just amazing! My husband and I were married on May 19, 2018 and had our reception at the cove at Bayside. Everything from start to finish was absolutely perfect! Leatie, the event coordinator could not have been more wonderful. She was always open to accommodating whatever we wanted and happy to have as many meetings as we wanted to chat about our plans. She helped pulled my vision together and it was perfect. The staff during my wedding was attentive and fantastic. We had a premium open bar and the drinks were perfect. We had various different appetizers and instead of a dessert (since we had a cake) we did a harvest table during cocktail hour which everyone loved. Our meal was a filet and crab cake with asparagus and mashed potatoes and MULTIPLE guests relayed to me that it was the best food at a wedding that they have ever had. Leatie packed up the appetizers to send with me and my husband and also sent us home with many crab cakes and filets. So kind! Overall a perfect experience and a beautiful view. I hope that I can plan another event there in the future! (Maybe a baby shower :p)

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Bayside Resort Golf Club 37
    Bayside Resort Golf Club 38
    Bayside Resort Golf Club 39

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2014

Bayside is the place to have your wedding if you are getting married in the Ocean City/Delaware Beach area. They were amazing with all of the details for our wedding. The chef created a custom menu for our big day. Everyone LOVED the food. I had so many details for the wedding including a lemonade stand, beach games for cocktail hour, a family photo table, a popcorn bar, etc. Everything was set up perfectly...no detail was spared. We started the ceremony a little late (our fault) and Renee did an incredible job checking in with me to make sure the day didn't feel rushed. So many of our guests complimented the staff for their quick service. Everyone was well fed, had a drink in their hands at all times and the staff was quick to clean up everything. I couldn't imagine picking another venue. So many people have told us it was "the best wedding ever." Plus, their grounds are absolutely stunning for photos. The price was very reasonable for what we received compared to other local venues and you don't have the taxes like you would have in Maryland!! If you're looking for a classy, yet casual place to hold a wedding - look no further. Take pictures at the beach and then head to Bayside for your ceremony and reception.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Jamie · Married on 08/17/2013

Bayside was the perfect location for our wedding. Kellie and Ally the event coordinators are amazing. It was better then we could have ever imagined. It was the best day of our lives and we would recommend Bayside to anyone who wanted to have a wedding by the beach!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Elise · Married on 10/07/2012

Everyone at bayside was amazing. Kellie was the coordinator and was so helpful! They were very responsive during planning, as we were out of state and did the majority of our planning over the phone. They were also super attentive on our wedding day. Food was delicious!

Sent on 09/20/2015