Bayside Limousines Reviews

139 Reviews for Bayside Limousines

• Chelsea

Chelsea Yang · Married on 07/28/2019

very good experience

Beyond our expectation - we booked three trips and the drivers were all exceptionally professional and courteous.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Ma K · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend - great service & price is right!

Used Bayside for wedding shuttle in Southern Maryland, they are the most competitively priced for the service, were very responsive and helpful in the planning stages, and their drivers provided excellent service on event day. Drivers went into hotel to round up guests and ensure there was no confusion; they were flexible & accommodating in adding a nearby stop last minute, and ensuring older guests had rides waiting when they were ready to leave. All-inclusive pricing is honest and leaves no surprises. Highly recommend using Bayside for events, and plan to use them again for any of my own future needs!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Reasonable and Professional!

We used Bayside Limousines for our wedding on June 8th and were thrilled with everything! Jonce (in the office) was easy to work with and made booking simple. He coordinated our schedule with us to ensure that we were using the shuttle as effectively as possible. On the day of our wedding, the driver was professional and helpful, he was on time for all of our destinations. We would recommend this company to anyone that needs a shuttle from the hotel to the venue and around for the bridal party!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommended service!!

We used Bayside Limousines for our May 2019 wedding and they were fantastic! They helped us plan exactly what kind of transportation service we needed, they were responsive, and most importantly reliable! We booked a shuttle that went between our hotel & venue all night and it worked out perfectly for us and our guests. Plus, the driver on the day of was a sweetheart. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 04/27/2019

Recommended Vendor

We booked Bayside Limo early in the wedding process and Jonce was easy to work with and flexible as we made changes. There was a slight hiccup with the driver on the day-of with what time the shuttle ran until but it was quickly resolved. Our guests appreciated the shuttles to/from hotels. I would use Bayside Limo again.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Arrived on time and stretch limo was amazing!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Bayside Limo was professional, responsive, and great to work with! They talked me out of my fantasy timeline and brought me back to the reality of Annapolis traffic, which I greatly appreciated. All of our guests got to and from the venue promptly and safely. Thank you Bayside!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Bayside Limousines's reply:

Thanks Sarah! We were delighted to help you make your transportation a success on your special day! See you for all your Anniversaries! - Jonce

Melanie · Married on 08/25/2018

We used Bayside for our wedding transportation. They were not only easy to work with leading up to the event (answered a ton of my questions very quickly and were flexible with a few schedule changes), but they were EARLY on our wedding day! I have to point that out because I feel like being 15 minutes early is unheard of for transportation vendors! The driver was so pleasant as well. Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Shelly · Married on 08/11/2018

We celebrated my daughter’s wedding and used Bayside Limousine for transportation to the reception venue in Annapolis. The limo we chose was the Mercedes bus and it was awesome. The bride and groom were blown away by it. We had the music pumping and the sound system was great. Out driver took good care of us. I’ve used Bayside before and we will be using them again. I can’t say enough good things about them. Thank you for making my daughter’s and son-in-law’s wedding day so special.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Tebles · Married on 07/28/2018

During the time in searching for a limo for my wedding it was a great experience in communicating with John. John was well detailed in the vehicles that were available. He answered all my questions and would respond to my calls and text. A few days before our wedding the forecast was indicating that there was a possibility of rain. I contacted John and informed him of our plan B. John was extremely accommodating. John indicated that I contact him the day of my wedding no later than 10 AM in which route I was going to take. I was so applaud of the smooth communication that I received via phone and email. I provided John my agenda and he passed the information along to our driver Kevin Gaines. I didn't want to take the chance so I made a copy of our agenda for the driver. The day of my wedding, I did not have to provide Kevin the copy. The day of our wedding, I can't express the gratitude that we received from Kevin Gaines. There was a few showers during our photo shoot. Kevin pulled out the red carpet so I didn't get my dress wet. Kevin was so professional. He was also assisting our photographer. Kevin was on time, professional and had an amazing sense of humor. The interior of the limo was clean, the exterior did not have any damage and was worth every penny. The price was definitely affordable for 6 hours. The company was running a special and our rate was under $500. July 27, 2018 ceremony was such a smooth day. Our bridal party were also pleased. It was great to start of my wedding with such a good company and from that point on, everything went well. Thank you again John and Kevin....
    Tebles and Charlie

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

Great experience with Bayside Limousines!

We used Bayside Limo Team for our transportation needs on the day of our wedding. Everything went great! Jonce was very helpful during the planning process. He provided information about the vehicles available and gave good advice regarding the timing for our event. We used the Mercedes Sprinter for our wedding party, and three shuttles to transport our guests to and from the venue from downtown. The vehicles were clean and well-maintained, and the drivers were friendly and accommodating. Bayside provided a stress free transportation experience!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Jasmine · Married on 05/20/2018

Bayside Limo was awesome! They arrived on time and offered the best prices for our wedding transportation. We used the Mercedes Sprinter which had plenty of room for the bridal party. We also used Bayside as a shuttle between the parking lot and venue entrance- Our guests appreciated the extra effort. The vehicle was clean and the driver was kind he even offered to allow some of our out of town guests follow him back to our hotel so they would'nt get lost. Great customer service!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2018

We booked a limo bus for our rehearsal dinner, and a shuttle bus for guests for our wedding, and the service provided with both was fantastic! I emailed Jonce several months prior to our wedding, and he responded promptly, wanting to hop on a call to talk through some different transportation options. He was very helpful in making recommendations for the hours we’d need each vehicle booked, the size of each vehicle we’d need, etc. Our group had a small, intimate rehearsal dinner, and therefore didn’t need the limo bus for too terribly long, and I never felt pressured to extend the rental or anything of that sort. Although I was the original one who spoke with him, the transportation for our wedding was quickly delegated to my mom, and then to my fiancé, and Jonce and his team handled being shuffled from person to person beautifully—never seeming irritated that they were sometimes having to repeat something they’d already told me (or my mom, or Kevin). We had four hotel pick-ups before our wedding, and everyone was there perfectly on time! And Jonce even offered some incredible flexibility at the end of our wedding—taking the majority of the group to the bar, and then returning for the wedding party who needed to stick around the wrap things up. And then when I was sadly turned away at the bar for not having my ID (apparently my wedding gown didn’t cut it, ha!), Jonce bolted back to our hotel with a few of the men in our group to grab my ID for me! Bayside Limousine was fantastic to work with from start to finish!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Annielle · Married on 10/20/2017

Renee at Bayside was amazing. She was very sweet and response over the phone, she submitted the proposal to me quickly. Any questions I had or changes I needed to make she was able to do them. She also made some suggestions to me as to what size limo to get and helped with the timing of when the limo should arrive, etc. On the day of the limo was on time and nice and clean.

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Our experience could not have been better with Bayside Limousines! Scheduling the limo was quick and easy, and Renee put me at ease as she asked about the details of our timeline. She was super friendly and one of the only vendors who contacted me (instead of me having to reach out to them) the week before our wedding to confirm the details. Our limo driver was on time, friendly, and even managed to navigate the crowded and narrow streets of the University of Maryland College Park campus. I could not say enough about how great our experience was!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Katie · Married on 05/20/2017

Very easy, pleasant and professional. Went smoothly.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Terrific service! our drivers were amazing and a lot of fun. I'd recommend their limos any day

Sent on 03/10/2017

I highly recommend Bayside Limousines. I could not be happier with the service. Tony, our driver, did an amazing job; he was prompt and very professional. Thank you for helping to make my day a special one.

Sent on 10/12/2015

We found Bayside Limo through our venue's preferred vendors list. We rented a limo to take our bridal party from the hotel to our venue. They were were very responsive with emails and helpful with any questions we had. They were very prompt and on time the day of. We were very happy with them and highly recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Working with Nicole Gibson at Bayside Limo was easy. Their pricing was fair and the quality of service was excellent. Our driver Antonio was very prompt and pleasant.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Martie · Married on 11/01/2014

Everything about Bayside Limousine was great. The management was very responsive. The driver
    was fabulous in every way. He was timely, professional, carefully driving, knew directions very well and was
    very friendly. I would highly recommend Bayside Limousine to anyone.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Terri · Married on 09/27/2014

Bayside Limousines provided the limo for my daughter's wedding. On time, efficient, quality vehicles. Communication with the office great. One could not ask for a more professional service to do business with on a special day.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Angel · Married on 09/07/2013

Excellent service!! Didnt have any problems was there in time and was ready when we were! Wonderful service would recommend them to anyone

Sent on 09/10/2013

Highly recommend Bayside to any wedding party!!!!!!!!!! The price is good and the driver is even better!! (Especially if you get Todd!!) Thanks to Bayside limos for making our day stress free!!!

Sent on 09/03/2013