126 Reviews for Bayside Limousines

126 Bayside Limousines Reviews

We used Bayside for our wedding transportation. They were not only easy to work with leading up to the event (answered a ton of my questions very quickly and were flexible with a few schedule changes), but they were EARLY on our wedding day! I have to point that out because I feel like being 15 minutes early is unheard of for transportation vendors! The driver was so pleasant as well. Thanks for everything!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/25/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We celebrated my daughter’s wedding and used Bayside Limousine for transportation to the reception venue in Annapolis. The limo we chose was the Mercedes bus and it was awesome. The bride and groom were blown away by it. We had the music pumping and the sound system was great. Out driver took good care of us. I’ve used Bayside before and we will be using them again. I can’t say enough good things about them. Thank you for making my daughter’s and son-in-law’s wedding day so special.

Profile Picture Shelly, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

During the time in searching for a limo for my wedding it was a great experience in communicating with John. John was well detailed in the vehicles that were available. He answered all my questions and would respond to my calls and text. A few days before our wedding the forecast was indicating that there was a possibility of rain. I contacted John and informed him of our plan B. John was extremely accommodating. John indicated that I contact him the day of my wedding no later than 10 AM in which route I was going to take. I was so applaud of the smooth communication that I received via phone and email. I provided John my agenda and he passed the information along to our driver Kevin Gaines. I didn't want to take the chance so I made a copy of our agenda for the driver. The day of my wedding, I did not have to provide Kevin the copy. The day of our wedding, I can't express the gratitude that we received from Kevin Gaines. There was a few showers during our photo shoot. Kevin pulled out the red carpet so I didn't get my dress wet. Kevin was so professional. He was also assisting our photographer. Kevin was on time, professional and had an amazing sense of humor. The interior of the limo was clean, the exterior did not have any damage and was worth every penny. The price was definitely affordable for 6 hours. The company was running a special and our rate was under $500. July 27, 2018 ceremony was such a smooth day. Our bridal party were also pleased. It was great to start of my wedding with such a good company and from that point on, everything went well. Thank you again John and Kevin....
Tebles and Charlie

Profile Picture Tebles , 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
0.8

Our client booked this company to provide transportation for their wedding. They took the time to see their selection of cars prior to the wedding. On the wedding day they showed up with an outdated navigator limousine and did not have the limousine bus contracted. Because there was not enough seats we had to go back and pick up the groomsmen, resulting in the wedding starting late. They had no remotest. The bride was devastated and very angry that for a luxury wedding, they would send a suv limousine this outdated. We would highly not recommend this company !!!! Use at your own risk

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Bayside Limo was awesome! They arrived on time and offered the best prices for our wedding transportation. We used the Mercedes Sprinter which had plenty of room for the bridal party. We also used Bayside as a shuttle between the parking lot and venue entrance- Our guests appreciated the extra effort. The vehicle was clean and the driver was kind he even offered to allow some of our out of town guests follow him back to our hotel so they would'nt get lost. Great customer service!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/20/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Good service and equipment. Reasonably priced

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We booked a limo bus for our rehearsal dinner, and a shuttle bus for guests for our wedding, and the service provided with both was fantastic! I emailed Jonce several months prior to our wedding, and he responded promptly, wanting to hop on a call to talk through some different transportation options. He was very helpful in making recommendations for the hours we’d need each vehicle booked, the size of each vehicle we’d need, etc. Our group had a small, intimate rehearsal dinner, and therefore didn’t need the limo bus for too terribly long, and I never felt pressured to extend the rental or anything of that sort. Although I was the original one who spoke with him, the transportation for our wedding was quickly delegated to my mom, and then to my fiancé, and Jonce and his team handled being shuffled from person to person beautifully—never seeming irritated that they were sometimes having to repeat something they’d already told me (or my mom, or Kevin). We had four hotel pick-ups before our wedding, and everyone was there perfectly on time! And Jonce even offered some incredible flexibility at the end of our wedding—taking the majority of the group to the bar, and then returning for the wedding party who needed to stick around the wrap things up. And then when I was sadly turned away at the bar for not having my ID (apparently my wedding gown didn’t cut it, ha!), Jonce bolted back to our hotel with a few of the men in our group to grab my ID for me! Bayside Limousine was fantastic to work with from start to finish!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/4/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Renee at Bayside was amazing. She was very sweet and response over the phone, she submitted the proposal to me quickly. Any questions I had or changes I needed to make she was able to do them. She also made some suggestions to me as to what size limo to get and helped with the timing of when the limo should arrive, etc. On the day of the limo was on time and nice and clean.

Profile Picture Annielle, 10/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our experience could not have been better with Bayside Limousines! Scheduling the limo was quick and easy, and Renee put me at ease as she asked about the details of our timeline. She was super friendly and one of the only vendors who contacted me (instead of me having to reach out to them) the week before our wedding to confirm the details. Our limo driver was on time, friendly, and even managed to navigate the crowded and narrow streets of the University of Maryland College Park campus. I could not say enough about how great our experience was!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We really enjoyed working with Bayside Limousines! We booked 2 limousines (Sedan and Escalade), 3 guest shuttles, and a getaway car and were very happy with all of them. All of the drivers arrived on time and the vehicles were clean. Our only complaint is that one of our limo drivers went 15 minutes in the wrong direction on route 50 on our way back from the church to the Beach Club. Renee was very helpful making our schedule for the guest shuttles and spent countless hours on the phone with me hashing everything out. Thank you Renee!!

Profile Picture Julia, 8/19/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very easy, pleasant and professional. Went smoothly.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Terrific service! our drivers were amazing and a lot of fun. I'd recommend their limos any day

Profile Picture User7888257, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
2.0

I rented a limo for 9 bridesmaids, the bride and 2 moms to get to the church and a party bus to transport the entire wedding party to the reception. It was a lot of money. The drivers were on time and pleasant. However, it was an extremely hot day and the air conditioning was not turned on until we entered the vehicle. We were so hot in the limo, it was hard to breathe. The trip to the reception in the party bus was hot as well. There were a few bottles of hot water, but not enough for everyone. How hard is it to bring cool water bottles and to pre-cool the vehicle? We got where we needed to be, which is good, but none of the rides were pleasant.

Profile Picture Dondre, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I have mixed feelings about Bayside Limousine. The woman I talked to on the phone was very nice and helpful when I was making a decision about a shuttle. Everything was booked very easily. But then some surprise charges showed up, and my mom had to call more than once to determine what the charges were, and to argue them off. She ended up getting the charges dropped, but I'm not sure everyone would have that success - or if it's even worth it. Just beware, if you book with them, that they will charge you for the drive time from their home base in Upper Marlboro, MD to your first location, and then back again after your event, which could be a significant amount of time when charged hourly.

Profile Picture User6345618, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
3.4

We merely used the vendors for transportation of the bridal party to the venue. The business works with USNA often, so there was no difficulty getting on the Yard. The price was high for the short period of time it was required.

Profile Picture User7482893, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Arrived on time and stretch limo was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Bayside Limousine provided fabulous service to our wedding! We could not be happier with this experience. From the first phone call, as I was shopping for transportation services, I felt something different when I spoke with them. Right from the beginning I sensed they were onboard with helping us make this event successful rather than just going through the motions of setting up a new contract. Every single dialogue with them as things changed and unfolded they were extremely helpful in coming up with options and thinking through solutions that would work, while ultimately leaving the final decisions to us. They were extremely courteous, professional and responsive. Once we got closer to the wedding date they sent the drivers' names and phone numbers. Again, a most positive experience. Both drivers answered the phone the first time (and every time) and were completely flexible and helpful. The limousine service was 100% reliable on the day of the wedding and our guests were comfortably transported and happy. A+.

Profile Picture User6572086, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our experience with Bayside Limousines for our wedding was great! We rented a limo bus, a stretch limo, and a shuttle for our guests to and from the reception. The drivers were very friendly and professional. Everyone we spoke to leading up to our wedding was helpful and responsive as well. Would definitely recommend :)

Profile Picture User4640516, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Found bayside limousines on wedding wire. Called and they were extremely helpful. They were able to book my limo that day with a small down payment. They showed up on time the day of and were prompt getting my guests to the wedding. The driver was very professional and my guests enjoyed their shuttle ride.

Profile Picture MJ, 10/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I highly recommend Bayside Limousines. I could not be happier with the service. Tony, our driver, did an amazing job; he was prompt and very professional. Thank you for helping to make my day a special one.

Profile Picture User5516142, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Driver was timely and professional, but did not seem to know directions very well.

Profile Picture User4073038, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We found Bayside Limo through our venue's preferred vendors list. We rented a limo to take our bridal party from the hotel to our venue. They were were very responsive with emails and helpful with any questions we had. They were very prompt and on time the day of. We were very happy with them and highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nooshin, 5/24/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Working with Nicole Gibson at Bayside Limo was easy. Their pricing was fair and the quality of service was excellent. Our driver Antonio was very prompt and pleasant.

Profile Picture User5153746, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Everything about Bayside Limousine was great. The management was very responsive. The driver
was fabulous in every way. He was timely, professional, carefully driving, knew directions very well and was
very friendly. I would highly recommend Bayside Limousine to anyone.

Profile Picture Martie, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Bayside Limousines provided the limo for my daughter's wedding. On time, efficient, quality vehicles. Communication with the office great. One could not ask for a more professional service to do business with on a special day.

Profile Picture Terri, 9/27/14, 8 Reviews