121 Reviews for Bayside Limousines

Classic Car (1)
Party Bus (1)
Sedan (1)
121 Bayside Limousines Reviews

We booked a limo bus for our rehearsal dinner, and a shuttle bus for guests for our wedding, and the service provided with both was fantastic! I emailed Jonce several months prior to our wedding, and he responded promptly, wanting to hop on a call to talk through some different transportation options. He was very helpful in making recommendations for the hours we’d need each vehicle booked, the size of each vehicle we’d need, etc. Our group had a small, intimate rehearsal dinner, and therefore didn’t need the limo bus for too terribly long, and I never felt pressured to extend the rental or anything of that sort. Although I was the original one who spoke with him, the transportation for our wedding was quickly delegated to my mom, and then to my fiancé, and Jonce and his team handled being shuffled from person to person beautifully—never seeming irritated that they were sometimes having to repeat something they’d already told me (or my mom, or Kevin). We had four hotel pick-ups before our wedding, and everyone was there perfectly on time! And Jonce even offered some incredible flexibility at the end of our wedding—taking the majority of the group to the bar, and then returning for the wedding party who needed to stick around the wrap things up. And then when I was sadly turned away at the bar for not having my ID (apparently my wedding gown didn’t cut it, ha!), Jonce bolted back to our hotel with a few of the men in our group to grab my ID for me! Bayside Limousine was fantastic to work with from start to finish!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/4/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Renee at Bayside was amazing. She was very sweet and response over the phone, she submitted the proposal to me quickly. Any questions I had or changes I needed to make she was able to do them. She also made some suggestions to me as to what size limo to get and helped with the timing of when the limo should arrive, etc. On the day of the limo was on time and nice and clean.

Profile Picture Annielle, 10/20/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: SUV Limo, Round Trip

Our experience could not have been better with Bayside Limousines! Scheduling the limo was quick and easy, and Renee put me at ease as she asked about the details of our timeline. She was super friendly and one of the only vendors who contacted me (instead of me having to reach out to them) the week before our wedding to confirm the details. Our limo driver was on time, friendly, and even managed to navigate the crowded and narrow streets of the University of Maryland College Park campus. I could not say enough about how great our experience was!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, SUV Limo

Very easy, pleasant and professional. Went smoothly.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

Terrific service! our drivers were amazing and a lot of fun. I'd recommend their limos any day

Profile Picture User7888257, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Arrived on time and stretch limo was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I highly recommend Bayside Limousines. I could not be happier with the service. Tony, our driver, did an amazing job; he was prompt and very professional. Thank you for helping to make my day a special one.

Profile Picture User5516142, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We found Bayside Limo through our venue's preferred vendors list. We rented a limo to take our bridal party from the hotel to our venue. They were were very responsive with emails and helpful with any questions we had. They were very prompt and on time the day of. We were very happy with them and highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nooshin, 5/24/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Working with Nicole Gibson at Bayside Limo was easy. Their pricing was fair and the quality of service was excellent. Our driver Antonio was very prompt and pleasant.

Profile Picture User5153746, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Everything about Bayside Limousine was great. The management was very responsive. The driver
was fabulous in every way. He was timely, professional, carefully driving, knew directions very well and was
very friendly. I would highly recommend Bayside Limousine to anyone.

Profile Picture Martie, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Bayside Limousines provided the limo for my daughter's wedding. On time, efficient, quality vehicles. Communication with the office great. One could not ask for a more professional service to do business with on a special day.

Profile Picture Terri, 9/27/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Excellent service!! Didnt have any problems was there in time and was ready when we were! Wonderful service would recommend them to anyone

Profile Picture Angel, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Highly recommend Bayside to any wedding party!!!!!!!!!! The price is good and the driver is even better!! (Especially if you get Todd!!) Thanks to Bayside limos for making our day stress free!!!

Profile Picture User3508363, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Driver was very courteous and friendly. Although he did not say much, he was very professional and would definitely choose bayside again for a special event.

Profile Picture Seneca, 8/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Bayside Limo for our wedding party transportation and also the transport guests to/ from hotels and the ceremony site. They were prompt, professional, friendly, and easy to work with. We changed some plans around a few days before the wedding and they were extremely flexible. At the end of the night, the driver drove my new husband and I around town for 30 minutes so that we'd have some time alone before going to the after party. It was so nice to just have a little time to chat about our favorite moments from the day!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/3/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Thank you for the upgrade! The service was excellent and very responsive. I have already started recommending your company to friends.

Profile Picture Joe, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Bayside Limousines is always our only choice for limousine services!!! Professional drivers, as well as very elegant automobiles have always been provided for any of our special occasions, so there was absolutely no other choice than Bayside to provide services for our wedding! I would always highly recommend Bayside for any special events which would be enhanced by providing limousines!!

Profile Picture Denise, 7/7/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very professional and were flexible with accommodations. The poor drivers had to shuttle my crazy friends and family to and from the hotel. Words cannot thank everyone enough for all they did.

Profile Picture User3453084, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Bayside Limousine was a great company to work with for my wedding day transportation. They made sure to be in contact with me before the event and during to ensure that they had the correct time and location. The driver was amazing as well. He was very kind and thoughtful, always making sure we were on time for where we needed to be. They were a great company to work with. I would recommend Bayside Limousine to anyone!

Profile Picture Becky, 6/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very prompt and professional and courteous....very easy to work with..

Profile Picture Mary, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The whole experience with your company from start to finish was excellent.
Driver service and the car were perfect on the day of the wedding
We will definetely use you again if needed. Thank you

Profile Picture User3451133, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used their limo service for our wedding. They were prompt and professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Bob, 6/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

What can I say about Bayside? An easy group to work with. On time and professional. Both my husband and I were pleased with the cleanlieness of the vehicles, quality of service and professionalism.

I, ESPECIALLY, want to thank my driver, LARRY!!! He was extremely pleasant and helped to calm my butterflies (from excitement) as I approched the church. How can I forget??? Our wedding day was a bit rainy, and Larry was on top of his game providing shelter at all times.

Can't wait to work with you all in the future.

Profile Picture Robin, 5/24/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I really enjoyed my experience working with Bayside for my wedding. The driver was on time and very professional even when we were slightly delayed due to family photos. He was courteous and friendly the entire time and the ride both to and from the venue was smooth and easy. We reserved a Cadillac Charger stretch limousine and it was gorgeous and clean. Wonderful time! Thank you Bayside.

Profile Picture Melinda, 5/13/13, 5 Reviews