Bayside Catering Reviews

27 Reviews for Bayside Catering

• Diane

Diane · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend

Even though on my busy wedding day, I didn’t get to eat as much of this food as I wanted due to greeting guests, I received SO many compliments. Bayside Catering is truly one of a kind. Jessica, the coordinator, is fantastic. She is extremely responsive and knows exactly what she is doing. She worked with me the months prior to my wedding, perfecting every detail. She knows what will and won’t work the day of the wedding. Jessica was honest with me when I was picking out linen, from her experience on what looks best. Bayside Catering was timely and organized the day of the wedding. The staff were so friendly. They even didn’t bat an eye when I wanted my chairs switched, after they had just organized them! (My one bridezilla moment!) The bartenders were hilarious, making my guests drinks they didn’t even know they wanted! (So yummy!!) My appetizers during cocktail hour were such a hit. Crab balls, spinach artichoke dip, bacon wrapped sweet potatoes, pulled pork on a homemade potato chip. Dinner was buffet style and this team knows how to get guests dinner! Jessica fed my husband and I first and I swear I looked up, and every table had food!! We had rib eye, salmon with mango cucumber salsa and chicken with tarragon cream sauce. All tasted amazing!! I am so happy with Bayside Catering. Thank you for making my wedding day so amazing!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Nick Arnold · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic Experience

From our first contact to our last several months later, Jessica was incredibly responsive, polite, and professional. The entire experience ran smoothly because of her and I couldn't be more grateful. I highly recommend Bayside to anyone looking for an event caterer!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Rebekah · Married on 10/21/2018

Great staff and food!

We used bayside for our October wedding. They were very helpful and knowledgeable to take the lead on working with our venue. Their staff and food are great!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Tricia · Married on 10/21/2017

My experience with Bayside Bull was awesome! They provided a 5 star service and their food taste excellent. There were many guest who were asking about who we chose as a catering company bc they were impressed themselves and wanted their info for their up coming wedding planning and events.

Some highlights that stood out:
    *very professional
    *organized since day one
    *showed up early and everything went smooth (if anything went wrong on their half , they def didn’t let anything show)
    *their food taste awesome
    *My Matron of honor and I did Everything for my wedding , all the setting up and decorations ...so the day of I had a few other things to set out and the girls took over said they would do it which I was so impressed with and felt bad at the same time bc that wasn’t their job! But they stepped in and took care of it!
    *My photographer was late (which was my fault bc I didn’t double check time...she was awesome too) but since she’s as late I didn’t have someone to take pictures in the beginning so one of the girls from the catering company stepped up and started to take pictures and she actually too pictures even when my photographer was there which is awesome to have a back up!
    *The staff was so friendly
    *some places\catering companies are so strict and oversteps what the brides wishes are but they worked very well with what I invisioned and wanted my atmosphere to be , it was laid back yet they were so professional. I didn’t want the staff to be uptight... they made the atmosphere very comfortable for my guest. Now if you’re a bride and wants your atmosphere to be alittle more strict with things then I’m sure they work with what the bride wants!
    *reasonable priced

This is just a few things that really stood out , I’m sure there were plenty more things and my guest couldn’t say enough good things about them!

Thank you Bayside bull for making our day run smooth, you guys made it even more special !

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jenn · Married on 04/15/2017

Amazing food and better service! We still get compliments on the dessert bar and the prompt service on a plated meal for 200 people. I as very hesitant on doing a plated meal for such a large group but Bayside Bull got everyone their food right after the welcome speech. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

Nadine is an absolute rockstar and her team was wonderful. Everything I needed, she had. The food was delicious. She was so patient and kind. We cannot recommend Catering by the Bay enough!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jillian · Married on 09/17/2016

Loved working with Nadine and her team!! Food was beyond delicious!! And they did EVERYTHING for us (the tent, tables, chairs, linens, etc!)!! So glad we got to work with them!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/13/2016

The staff at CBTB was really great. We booked them to cater our rehearsal dinner at a local house, and they were very accommodating. They worked to stay within the budget, and still provided us a lot of really delicious food! I highly recommend them for any catering event – their food is wonderful, the staff is helpful and accommodating, and their service is top-notch.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Gretchen · Married on 11/07/2015

Our experience with Catering By the Bay was phenomenal. The owners actually invited us to their HOME for a tasting, and we were immediately sold between their hospitality, the delicious food, and the warm, friendly way they do business. Nadine was extremely willing to work with our budget, and gave us a unique and delicious wedding menu for literally half of what many caterers quoted us. More than one guest told us it was "the best wedding food they've ever had". Beyond that, the presentation was beautiful and the staff was incredibly caring, hard working and professional. If you're looking for a caterer, look no further. I can say with 100% confidence they will knock it out of the park for you. They sure did for us!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Jane · Married on 10/10/2015

Nadine and Rick Smith who own Catering by the Bay are perhaps the most professional, personable and the nicest people anyone can work with . They will take your vision for what you are looking for in a wedding or any catering event and make it so much more. The food is spectacular the staff kind considerate and helpful. They take care of so many details that would otherwise get overlooked. They are all about attention to detail. They made my sons wedding a wonderful spectacular event. Would highly recommend them.

J

Sent on 10/19/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

Nadine is AMAZING. I can't say enough positive things about her. She was so helpful from the first time we talked on the phone. She shared her wealth of experience from years of catering and planning events, She often answered questions that had nothing to do with catering. She was extremely reassuring and responsive to the multitude of questions that I had. I felt very taken care of and that I really could leave it in her hands and stop thinking about it, which is exactly what you need from a caterer. She also arranged almost all of the rentals we needed (tent, chairs, tables, etc.) which took another thing off my plate. And beyond all that, the food was AMAZING! We had a blast at the tasting, and the biggest issue we had was trying to get some of the appetizers at the wedding (because we were sidelined with the photographer). The food was phenomenal and people were raving about it all night and after the wedding. I would 100% recommend Nadine and Catering by the Bay.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jenny · Married on 09/19/2015

Nadine and her staff were wonderful and very professional. Nadine did the catering and helped us with the coordination of the vendors and on the day-of. Everything went smoothly and people raved about the food (especially the whole hog!)

Sent on 11/10/2015

Catering by the Bay is the best bang for your buck in the area! They recently catered our wedding, and many guests commented it was the best food they'd had at a wedding, ever! From appetizers to desserts, all the food was delicious and artfully displayed. Not only did they take care of the food, and setting up and breaking down the entire reception, but they also went above and beyond to make our reception look fantastic. It was so nice to leave many of the tedious wedding-day details in their capable hands- they set up all of our decor, flowers, gift and dessert tables, etc. There staff was also very professional and friendly, and made our guests feel welcome and taken care of. Thank you Catering by the By for an amazing event! I know many family/friends will now look to you in the future for their catering needs!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Leslie · Married on 08/01/2015

Bayside Bull definitely made our wedding dinner a hit! We reviewed a lot of other caterers before finally deciding on Bayside Bull, and we're really glad we did. Our wedding was about 120 people, outdoors on a farm. We had pit beef, chicken, grilled veggies, mac & cheese, and a handful of great apps. Plus they grilled on site so the smoke and roasting smell definitely added to the ambiance and freshness of the food. Nadine even invited us to their home for a tasting, which really made us feel welcome, like they genuinely wanted us to have an awesome meal. Our guests had nothing but rave reviews too. Totally unsolicited, even now a few months after, friends are saying "oh you guys had great food, dinner was awesome." The staff on site were all super professional and very friendly to our guests. If this review sounds all positive - it was!
    - Leslie & Brian

Sent on 10/06/2015
  • User3920820 · 2+ years ago

I was an out of town bride working with Bayside Bull from Alabama. Down to my wedding day they put my mind at ease. My food was absolutely delicious and the presentation was likewise. They were so easy to work with and helped not only with my food, but they also helped with the rentals of our linens, chairs, and tables. I would use them for any party I had. They are phenomenal and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jo · Married on 08/14/2014

They are simply amazing. The food, presentation, preparation, degree of professionalism can't be beaten. They hold your hand, steer you in the right direction and do not let you make mistakes! THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't say enough. My 100 guests still say my wedding food and service was the best they have ever had. Three years later and people still bring it up!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2013

Bayside bull and their staff were fabulous for my event. Nadine was fantastic to work with, she has tons of experience and her guidance was exceptional. The catering staff at the wedding were very friendly and on point with everything. They truly made our day extremely special !!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Avalon · Married on 05/25/2013

Nadine from Bayside Bull helped us to put together the menu that we wanted and was within our budget. The food was extremely reasonably priced, absolutely delicious, and ABUNDANT! It arrived on time and was set up very nicely. We were so happy with the quality of service and food that we received and all of our guests were commenting about how much they loved everything.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Kristal · Married on 06/08/2012

Fabulous to work with! My reception set up was stunning and they did such an amazing job with the presentation of the food and the whole atmosphere. Their food is delicious and people were raving over how good it was! Their staff at our wedding was very friendly and accomodating. I would definitely recommend them to anyone searching for a caterer for any type of event!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Teresa & Jeff · Married on 05/26/2012

Catering by the Bay helped us turn a water front, garden style wedding and high energy night of dancing and partying into the perfect event for our friends and family. Their food was absolutely delicious, creative, fresh and beautfully presented. Their staff was very professional and truly pleasant. Catering by the Bay listened to our ideas and offered useful suggestions to help make our cocktail hour, dinner and dessert a delightful and unique experience. They had great ideas for arranging the various food and bar stations, as well as for passing drinks and appetizers. They provided plenty of staff, and created a seamless easy experience through out the entire evening for all of our guests. Their pricing was very competitive too. We got a great value and a perfect night! Awesome! Thanks, Catering by the Bay!

Sent on 09/04/2012
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/14/2012

I had my reception catered by Bayside Bull in April. They were beyond fantastic. Provided great suggestions for food, very reasonably priced and went above and beyond in Service. Not to mention the food was delicious! If you are looking for a quality, local Caterer call Nadine. I promise you wont be disappointed

Sent on 05/30/2012

Daralyn · Married on 08/06/2011

Delish!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Linda · Married on 10/10/2015

Nadine and her staff were tremendous to work with and the end results exceeded my expectations. It was wonderful--from appetizers that were perfectly presented--not too many and just enough to leave room for a BBQ dinner that suited the farm wedding venue. This was not the cheapest bid and was worth every penny we spent. Nadine got us and the vision my daughter, the bride, had for the day. Exceptional.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2013

3.0

The staff did a wonderful job setting up the event everything was done Per my instructions. When I walked in it was simply beautiful and the food was delicious!

Sent on 08/05/2013