Bayside Catering Reviews

36 | Edgewater, MD

36 Reviews for Bayside Catering

John · Getting married on 08/01/2021

DElicious party

I enjoyed Bayside Bull's catering of a large Christmas party, and was delighted at the variety of flavors, the beauty of the presentation and the professionalism of the staff. I would recommend them for any event!

Jennifer Jones · Married on 11/01/2020

Seamless & Scrumptious

Bayside did an AMAZING job at 2 events for me recently. Everyone enjoyed the food-so many people commented on how scrumptious everything was. Prices are reasonable. Communication was on point. They even brought extra sauces in their own squeeze bottles. Set up was seamless. You will NOT be disappointed! Jim, Jessica and staff are some of the BEST in biz.

Sent on 01/21/2020

John Reith · Married on 01/12/2020

Bayside Bull - awesome catering

I recently attended an event for a close friend. The event was catered flawlessly. The serving staff arrived exactly as promised. Guests I spoke with were very pleased with both the warm and cool foods. I enjoyed all the foods and particularly the bacon-wrapped sweet potatoes. Compared to others I have used in the past, the value of this service is great. I cannot recommend Bayside Bull more highly.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Jeff Cramer · Married on 12/20/2019

No need to look further for your catering needs

Great food and impeccable service! Can’t say enough about Bayside Catering

• Meghan

Meghan Valdes · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome food!

We used Bayside Bull Catering for our backyard wedding. The staff was super professional, the food was AMAZING, and Jessica was a responsive and helpful during the whole planning process. Would recommend these guys anytime.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Amalia

Amalia · Married on 08/23/2019

On point, the best

I can’t get enough of Bayside. One of my favorite BBQ places was able to cater my wedding and I wouldn’t change it for the world. Food is always amazing!! The person running the wedding side, Jessica is great and extremely responsive. So happy I choose them!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend

Even though on my busy wedding day, I didn’t get to eat as much of this food as I wanted due to greeting guests, I received SO many compliments. Bayside Catering is truly one of a kind. Jessica, the coordinator, is fantastic. She is extremely responsive and knows exactly what she is doing. She worked with me the months prior to my wedding, perfecting every detail. She knows what will and won’t work the day of the wedding. Jessica was honest with me when I was picking out linen, from her experience on what looks best. Bayside Catering was timely and organized the day of the wedding. The staff were so friendly. They even didn’t bat an eye when I wanted my chairs switched, after they had just organized them! (My one bridezilla moment!) The bartenders were hilarious, making my guests drinks they didn’t even know they wanted! (So yummy!!) My appetizers during cocktail hour were such a hit. Crab balls, spinach artichoke dip, bacon wrapped sweet potatoes, pulled pork on a homemade potato chip. Dinner was buffet style and this team knows how to get guests dinner! Jessica fed my husband and I first and I swear I looked up, and every table had food!! We had rib eye, salmon with mango cucumber salsa and chicken with tarragon cream sauce. All tasted amazing!! I am so happy with Bayside Catering. Thank you for making my wedding day so amazing!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Nick Arnold · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic Experience

From our first contact to our last several months later, Jessica was incredibly responsive, polite, and professional. The entire experience ran smoothly because of her and I couldn't be more grateful. I highly recommend Bayside to anyone looking for an event caterer!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Jen

jen anderson · Married on 01/10/2019

Great Food & Service!

Bayside Bull catered an event for me recently and the food was amazing. The presentation of the food was wonderful as well. Don't think they just have BBQ-their catering menu is great and varied. I loved the Cranberry and Brie tart, the fruit platter , chicken wings, meatballs and the crab dip! They also have fabulous BBQ too!

Rebekah · Married on 10/21/2018

Great staff and food!

We used bayside for our October wedding. They were very helpful and knowledgeable to take the lead on working with our venue. Their staff and food are great!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Abby · Married on 05/12/2018

Bayside Bull Catering was the absolute best! They went above and beyond for us on and before our wedding day. At our venue the catering staff was responsible for set up and break down. I could not have been happier with how every thing turned out. Even the smallest details were better than I could have imagined. Thank you so much Jessica, we could not have done this without you!!

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Jackie

Jackie G · Married on 02/08/2018

Always over and above!

We have used Bayside Catering for our wedding and multiple other events since including my baby shower and a friends wedding shower. It is ALWAYS a wonderful experience. They truly go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. They can create anything you dream up and I always know when using them that everyone will rave about the food. You will not be disappointed.

Tricia · Married on 10/21/2017

My experience with Bayside Bull was awesome! They provided a 5 star service and their food taste excellent. There were many guest who were asking about who we chose as a catering company bc they were impressed themselves and wanted their info for their up coming wedding planning and events.

Some highlights that stood out:
    *very professional
    *organized since day one
    *showed up early and everything went smooth (if anything went wrong on their half , they def didn’t let anything show)
    *their food taste awesome
    *My Matron of honor and I did Everything for my wedding , all the setting up and decorations ...so the day of I had a few other things to set out and the girls took over said they would do it which I was so impressed with and felt bad at the same time bc that wasn’t their job! But they stepped in and took care of it!
    *My photographer was late (which was my fault bc I didn’t double check time...she was awesome too) but since she’s as late I didn’t have someone to take pictures in the beginning so one of the girls from the catering company stepped up and started to take pictures and she actually too pictures even when my photographer was there which is awesome to have a back up!
    *The staff was so friendly
    *some places\catering companies are so strict and oversteps what the brides wishes are but they worked very well with what I invisioned and wanted my atmosphere to be , it was laid back yet they were so professional. I didn’t want the staff to be uptight... they made the atmosphere very comfortable for my guest. Now if you’re a bride and wants your atmosphere to be alittle more strict with things then I’m sure they work with what the bride wants!
    *reasonable priced

This is just a few things that really stood out , I’m sure there were plenty more things and my guest couldn’t say enough good things about them!

Thank you Bayside bull for making our day run smooth, you guys made it even more special !

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jenn · Married on 04/15/2017

Amazing food and better service! We still get compliments on the dessert bar and the prompt service on a plated meal for 200 people. I as very hesitant on doing a plated meal for such a large group but Bayside Bull got everyone their food right after the welcome speech. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

Nadine is an absolute rockstar and her team was wonderful. Everything I needed, she had. The food was delicious. She was so patient and kind. We cannot recommend Catering by the Bay enough!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jillian · Married on 09/17/2016

Loved working with Nadine and her team!! Food was beyond delicious!! And they did EVERYTHING for us (the tent, tables, chairs, linens, etc!)!! So glad we got to work with them!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/13/2016

The staff at CBTB was really great. We booked them to cater our rehearsal dinner at a local house, and they were very accommodating. They worked to stay within the budget, and still provided us a lot of really delicious food! I highly recommend them for any catering event – their food is wonderful, the staff is helpful and accommodating, and their service is top-notch.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Gretchen · Married on 11/07/2015

Our experience with Catering By the Bay was phenomenal. The owners actually invited us to their HOME for a tasting, and we were immediately sold between their hospitality, the delicious food, and the warm, friendly way they do business. Nadine was extremely willing to work with our budget, and gave us a unique and delicious wedding menu for literally half of what many caterers quoted us. More than one guest told us it was "the best wedding food they've ever had". Beyond that, the presentation was beautiful and the staff was incredibly caring, hard working and professional. If you're looking for a caterer, look no further. I can say with 100% confidence they will knock it out of the park for you. They sure did for us!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Jane · Married on 10/10/2015

Nadine and Rick Smith who own Catering by the Bay are perhaps the most professional, personable and the nicest people anyone can work with . They will take your vision for what you are looking for in a wedding or any catering event and make it so much more. The food is spectacular the staff kind considerate and helpful. They take care of so many details that would otherwise get overlooked. They are all about attention to detail. They made my sons wedding a wonderful spectacular event. Would highly recommend them.

J

Sent on 10/19/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

Nadine is AMAZING. I can't say enough positive things about her. She was so helpful from the first time we talked on the phone. She shared her wealth of experience from years of catering and planning events, She often answered questions that had nothing to do with catering. She was extremely reassuring and responsive to the multitude of questions that I had. I felt very taken care of and that I really could leave it in her hands and stop thinking about it, which is exactly what you need from a caterer. She also arranged almost all of the rentals we needed (tent, chairs, tables, etc.) which took another thing off my plate. And beyond all that, the food was AMAZING! We had a blast at the tasting, and the biggest issue we had was trying to get some of the appetizers at the wedding (because we were sidelined with the photographer). The food was phenomenal and people were raving about it all night and after the wedding. I would 100% recommend Nadine and Catering by the Bay.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jenny · Married on 09/19/2015

Nadine and her staff were wonderful and very professional. Nadine did the catering and helped us with the coordination of the vendors and on the day-of. Everything went smoothly and people raved about the food (especially the whole hog!)

Sent on 11/10/2015

Catering by the Bay is the best bang for your buck in the area! They recently catered our wedding, and many guests commented it was the best food they'd had at a wedding, ever! From appetizers to desserts, all the food was delicious and artfully displayed. Not only did they take care of the food, and setting up and breaking down the entire reception, but they also went above and beyond to make our reception look fantastic. It was so nice to leave many of the tedious wedding-day details in their capable hands- they set up all of our decor, flowers, gift and dessert tables, etc. There staff was also very professional and friendly, and made our guests feel welcome and taken care of. Thank you Catering by the By for an amazing event! I know many family/friends will now look to you in the future for their catering needs!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Leslie · Married on 08/01/2015

Bayside Bull definitely made our wedding dinner a hit! We reviewed a lot of other caterers before finally deciding on Bayside Bull, and we're really glad we did. Our wedding was about 120 people, outdoors on a farm. We had pit beef, chicken, grilled veggies, mac & cheese, and a handful of great apps. Plus they grilled on site so the smoke and roasting smell definitely added to the ambiance and freshness of the food. Nadine even invited us to their home for a tasting, which really made us feel welcome, like they genuinely wanted us to have an awesome meal. Our guests had nothing but rave reviews too. Totally unsolicited, even now a few months after, friends are saying "oh you guys had great food, dinner was awesome." The staff on site were all super professional and very friendly to our guests. If this review sounds all positive - it was!
    - Leslie & Brian

Sent on 10/06/2015
  • User3920820 · 2+ years ago

I was an out of town bride working with Bayside Bull from Alabama. Down to my wedding day they put my mind at ease. My food was absolutely delicious and the presentation was likewise. They were so easy to work with and helped not only with my food, but they also helped with the rentals of our linens, chairs, and tables. I would use them for any party I had. They are phenomenal and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2015