Bayshore Clubhouse Reviews

15 | Anchorage, AK

15 Reviews for Bayshore Clubhouse

Lily Werts · Getting married on 09/05/2020

A GREAT experience, despite cancelling due to COVID

My fiance and I had booked Bayshore Clubhouse in fall 2019 for our wedding slated for 9/5/2020. Unfortunately due to COVID, we decided to cancel our traditional wedding in favor of eloping when it's safe. However, I cannot begin to say enough good things about Glenn and Bayshore Clubhouse!! The process was incredibly simple, communication and preparedness were excellent, everything was inclusive and easy, and I felt so at ease to not have to worry about our venue. The cancellation process was very simple as well. I wish we were able to go through with the day, but I know that I will definitely seek out Bayshore Clubhouse again should I need event space in the future. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 04/29/2020

Dean M · Married on 07/12/2020

Amazing Service

Glenn was incredibly helpful and the venue was beautiful.

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Justin

Justin Smole · Married on 08/11/2019

Great Venue

We rented the clubhouse for our wedding since we live in Bayshore and it was super convenient. Glenn was fantastic and helped make our wedding go great with his tips and knowledge!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Tamaira · Married on 05/10/2019

Great service, very helpful and flexible!

Bayshore Clubhouse was a fantastic venue that I would highly recomend to others! Their team is amazing, very helpful, responsive and flexible.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Alyson · Married on 04/15/2017

Glenn was awesome to work with. Very helpful throughout the whole process. We were allowed to gain access several times before the wedding in order to measure and come up with a seating plan etc. we didn't have a we'd planner so this was especially helpful. Very nice venue.

Sent on 04/30/2017

We just booked our wedding with the Bayshore. After a change at our original venue we had to book another place quickly and the Bayshore was sooooo great about getting us in to look at the space, holding the space until we confirmed that our original venue would not work, and with our contract. The deposit is reasonable, they set up a payment plan, are flexible the day of (we can do a ceremony inside or outside, if we want, depending on weather) and have a lot of amenities that they're willing to let us use. For example: there's a beautiful bridal suite, a moveable bar, a full kitchen, chairs and tables included. It's great! They were low on our list originally for fears of price but they are one of the most reasonable and best deals in town! Definitely check them out.

Sent on 10/07/2015

DANA · Married on 07/23/2016

So far been really nice people and answered all questions good price and help with ideas

Sent on 07/04/2016

Sirena · Married on 05/29/2015

Bayshore was a great place to have a wedding. They were also very flexible because we had to change our date numerous times & they worked with us.

Sent on 07/29/2015

The Bayshore Clubhouse was the perfect venue for our Reception. They allowed us to come in first thing that morning and begin setting up and gave us plenty of time to undecorated at the end. The space was perfect....huge dance floor, outside deck, kitchen area, clean bathrooms, etc. It was easy to decorate and with the huge windows and xmas lights it made the scenery beautiful!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Angela · Married on 11/04/2010

Perfect for me and my husband's reception. Not too formal; comfortable.

Sent on 01/18/2011

Rochelle · Married on 08/01/2008

This place was great, it fit the amount of people I had at my wedding, and they were so easy to work with! The lake in the back was great for pictures, but it would have been preitter if I had it earlier in the summer.

Sent on 08/13/2008

Chester · Married on 11/16/2013

A beautiful place and great accommodations. Made for a fantastic wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Stacy · Married on 08/09/2008

3.5
      3.0

Bayshore was a very nice place to hold our wedding and reception. Very Alaskan for our out of town guests, and great views. Not much parking, so most guests had to park on the street. I was disappointed to find out that they do NOT supply linens, chair covers or serving dishes. We had to furnish our own. Over all, it was a nice place, but the need to offer more services for the amount of money you have to pay to reserve the clubhouse.

Sent on 08/23/2008

Anna Marie · Married on 07/24/2009

3.2
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0

They say they can accomodate 150 guest but that is not seated for a meal. I would say your max is 120-125. We had 120 people and it was tight! Nice blank slate but the chairs are super ugly so you will most likely have to budget for chairs or chair covers.

Sent on 10/06/2009