Bayou Landing Reviews

Bayou Landing 7
  • Stephanie

James · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing venue

Amazing view and staff. Extremely professional and made our day even better.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Bayou Landing's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was our pleasure. Best wishes for a wonderful life together!
    Kim Romero
    Bayou Landing, The Venue with the View!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2019

Exquisite :D

This venue is beyond beautiful. The view is spectacular. Kim worked with us the entire time. She was very professional and kind. She helped me make decisions about decorations (e.g., placement within the venue) whenever I was stuck. She and Theresa also made sure that my day went off without a hitch. The food they provided (we used them as our caterer as well) was amazing. I would highly recommend this venue to others.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Bayou Landing's reply:

Stephanie.,
    You and Jim were a dream to work with. Thank you for your kind words. You have a precious family and we enjoyed getting to know them. It was our pleasure to host your wedding and reception at Bayou Landing. We wish you a wonderful life together!
    Much love,
    Kim Romero
    Bayou Landing

Keri · Married on 03/16/2019

Very beautiful!

We were very pleased with everything! My daughters wedding was perfect! The food was excellent! And of course the venue it self it beautiful! Ms Kim is so kind and so helpful in preparing and so easy to talk to!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Bayou Landing 8
    Bayou Landing 9
  • Sarah

Sarah Nalitt · Married on 11/03/2018

The BEST wedding venue in north Louisiana!

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding day at Bayou Landing this past month. Afterward, our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say, from the delicious food, to the stunning view of the cypress trees against the bayou and the rustic, elegant wood interior of the venue. The manager of the venue, Kim, makes it even more worth it to have your event here. Kim was with us every step of the way, eased all of my worries, and guided us through the new territory of wedding planning! I don’t have a single regret when it comes to booking Bayou Landing for our wedding and will be recommending it any chance I get.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Susan · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Venue!

The view, the venue, and the employees were all exceptional. Our pictures with the bayou in the background were gorgeous!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Keri · Married on 10/28/2017

TOP NOTCH VETOP NOTCH VENUE AND CATERING!!!

There are so many great things to say about this venue and catering service.
    Bayou Landing is a conveniently located venue with a beautiful view of Bayou Desiard. It is very spaceous and offers a delicious catering menu that appeals to a wide variety of guests. Kim and Kaycee offer friendly and knowledgeable service to make every event a huge success.
    We have been more than pleased with every aspect of Bayou Landing!!

Dr. Keri Cataldo

Sent on 03/02/2018
  • Abby

Abby Lee · Married on 07/08/2017

Wonderful Reception Venue

I loved the indoor/outdoor aspect of this venue! The food was amazing and the venue was decorated beautifully.

Sent on 10/23/2018