Bayless Photography, Inc. Reviews

60 | Wakefield, RI

60 Reviews for Bayless Photography, Inc.

60 Bayless Photography, Inc. Reviews

Damien · Married on 06/29/2018

I can't recommend Bayless Photography highly enough! They gave us an incredible deal- from a free engagement shoot and photo booth at the reception to getting digital copies of thousands of photos included, we got SO MUCH for our money. More importantly, Crissy and her assistant Lisa did a phenomenal job with our engagement and wedding photos- they were awesome with the kids (and our dog at the engagement shoot) and made sure to take every single picture I wanted. They were out in the scorching heat photographing for hours and never once complained or tried to rush us. They are true professionals with top of the line equipment and must have spent hours photoshopping out parked cars/ traffic cones in the background of some of our group shots just so we could take pictures in the shade. They also got us a sneak peak of our wedding photos within a few days and literally thousands of edited photos within a weak and a half. I would absolutely recommend without reservation.

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

One of the most important things about my wedding day were the photos to remember the event forever. Bayless did an amazing job! They were so professional and sent me all of my photos from the wedding and rehearsal so quickly. Bayless has a great questionnaire to fill out to help pick out the photos you want for your big day and makes everything so easy and simple. I loved all of my photos so much and my family did as well. Looking at them helps relive how wonderful the day was!

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Crissy and Sarah were absolute perfection on my wedding day! They could see from the first few pictures that I didn't love being the center of attention, but somehow I managed to stay calm and collected for the entire day because they created such an atmosphere of fun, love and happiness. I was so grateful that that they were there to capture those moments.

Crissy was extremely communicative after the wedding and I received all of my beautiful photos within just a few short weeks. I highly recommend Bayless Photography for your wedding (or any event)!

Devon · Married on 07/15/2017

I loved working with Bayless! They were always willing to answer my questions, and the photos are amazing! We had such hard time picking our favorites :)

melissa · Married on 11/11/2016

The photographers were great very friendly and they took amazing photos I'm so happy I had them to capture my big day

Kim · Married on 10/16/2016

I wish I could give Bayless more than 5 stars. Since the moment I met Jay and Kim, I knew that our wedding would be remembered beautifully by the photos they captured. It was awesome having two photographers, one for close ups and one for wide angle shots and they captured all of our special moments and emotions of our wedding day. Jay and Kim were very friendly and fun and I couldn’t have wanted anything better. My husband and I were blown away by our wedding photos and we continue to receive tons of compliments on our pictures and how amazing they turned out! The owner Crissy was very easy to communicate with and kept us updated on the editing process of our photos. We were amazed by how many photographs they took and we received a USB drive with all our photos. My husband and I will highly recommend Bayless Photography for your wedding or special event.

Arianna · Married on 10/14/2016

We came across Bayless Photography through our wedding venue. From this first time I spoke with Crissy I knew she was the perfect fit for us! Crissy was very accommodating with our schedules when it came time for meetings and she was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Crissy was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls.
    When it came time for the wedding day she was not only on time but early with her other photographer. She took the information we had given her for a "vision" for pictures and she incorporated everything we could imagine and hope for.
    We received our sneak peak about a week after the wedding and it definitely left us wanting more. We were over the moon with how great they came out.
    We got the rest of our pictures back about a month later. We were very happy with how they came out. She captured all the moments we could imagine.
    She is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and just overall a great person to have around, especially during such a stressful time.
    We are soooooo happy with the service and quality of our wedding photos. We would recommend anyone and everyone we know to use Bayless Photography and will be hiring them again for future needs (family photos, etc.)
    Thank you Crissy for your hand in making our day amazing!!!

Meredith · Married on 10/01/2016

Crissy was a fantastic photographer! We got married on October 1st, right in the heart of wedding season, but Crissy never made us feel rushed or like we didn't have her full attention. She was also incredibly sweet and fun to work with on our wedding day. She gave us a sheet to fill out several weeks before the wedding, and she used that on the day of to guide the formal pictures that we wanted, which made it so easy to get them done! She and her partner also got wonderful candid shots, which were so much fun to see! I had a few shots of some family heirlooms that I wanted taken, and those turned out beautifully as well.
    What impressed me the most was that she had not photographed at our venue before, and she actually took a trip to the venue on her own time and met with the in-house coordinator and took a tour, so she a sense of the layout and what would and wouldn't work for the pictures.
    We had our full pictures (over 600!) back in less than 6 weeks, which for the busy time of year was not bad at all! I could not recommend her enough!

Adriana · Married on 09/25/2016

Crissy is a wonderful photographer who anticipates the needs of the bride and groom and does everything she can to ensure things run smoothly--without drama--on the wedding day. I cannot imagine having anyone else shoot my wedding. In addition to her professionalism, attentiveness and great eye, Crissy is also a really nice person. She clicked with us immediately and blended well with the rest of our guests at the wedding. Everyone wanted to have their photos taken by Crissy and as a result, she got some really awesome shots. We were so happy with our final photos that we have hired Crissy to shoot other events for us. I highly recommend Crissy!

Emily · Married on 09/24/2016

We chose Bayless Photography because they were one of the preferred photographers for the package deal our venue offered, and we felt like we were getting the best deal for our money. We were so happy with our choice! We worked with Crissy, the owner, on all of the details, as well as to set up our engagement session, and she made everything so easy! We had two photographers on the day of and everything was so smooth. Corey and Jay were super efficient and got all of the shots we wanted (as well as the ones we didn't know we wanted!). I wish we had a few more portraits of my husband and I, but there is only so much time on your wedding day and it goes by so fast! They threw in a free photo station and props, which was a huge hit with the guests. And they gave us a fantastic deal on an engagement session too. All of the pictures came out wonderfully, and the editing was very nicely done. We got a USB drive with all of the photos afterward--they took a TON--and could also order some professional prints through their website. They make great Christmas gifts!! I am so glad we trusted Bayless Photography to capture our big day. They did an absolutely fantastic job and I would highly, HIGHLY, recommend them!!

Vicki · Married on 08/06/2016

I would highly recommend Bayless Photography. I had a lot of trouble finding a photographer with lack of responsiveness and a cancellation. I wish I would have saved the headache and e-mailed Crissy Bayless first thing. She responded to me immediately and put me at ease. She is extremely responsive, professional, helpful and an excellent photographer. I wouldn't even call around, just book Bayless, it's worth it. Crisssy is prepared and goes over all the shots and timing well in advance of your wedding day. She works with all the requests you have and makes sure you have a great time but also get GREAT photos. Crissy and Jay were awesome on my wedding day and everything ran so smoothly. If you wanted to move on to the next photo or the cocktail hour or the reception, they made sure to work with you and ensure you enjoyed the day. I LOVED the photos we received and how quickly we received them. Crissy even follows-up with you after you receive everything to make sure it all is to your liking. You can't go wrong with Bayless, seriously.

Kate · Married on 07/01/2016

Balyless Photorgraphy was the best choice for our wedding. Our photorgraphers were amazing! We had so much fun taking our wedding photos and our guests loved them too! We had multiple people come up and tell us how awesome and kind they were!! HIGHLY recommend Bayless Photography!! Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Becky · Married on 05/28/2016

Crissy was very accommodating when we were planning for my daughter's big day! My daughter had several requests regarding the types of shots and the different people she wanted in them and Crissy had her checklist with her to be sure they captured every single one! Crissy and Jay were very professional and very patient with our large bridal party of 20 people, including 2 young flower girls. They even came to our house to take pictures of the girls getting ready as well as taking outdoor shots around a swimming pool. Jay left to take pictures of the groom and groomsmen at the venue. We also had a photo booth set up at the reception that our guests thoroughly enjoyed! I've noticed many of them using those shots for their FB profile pictures. We have a lot of memories in the digital/CD library we received very quickly after the wedding. There were so many excellent pictures that we've had a hard time narrowing down the ones to print for the keepsake album. I highly recommend Bayless Photography for any event!

Cristy · Married on 05/21/2016

My only advice is to just do it! Crissy and Jay were an absolute pleasure to work with, and I couldn't be happier with my photos! They are SO beautiful and masterfully shot. Do not hesitate to work with them - not even for a second!

Crissy did a super job taking pics for our 27th wedding anniversary.

Kristie · Married on 04/23/2016

Bayless photography was anything I could have asked for and more! Crissy was so fast to communicate with any questions- no matter what time I sent an email, I heard back within an hour. Jay photographed my wedding and heard exactly what I wanted and executed with ease. He put my husband, who hates taking pictures, at ease. He was great with our whole bridal party and family. Our posed pictures and ceremony pictures are near perfection and the pictures from the reception were spot on to what we were wanting (more action shots there). Getting the pictures was a better experience than any friend or family member has had with their wedding pictures and I highly recommend.

Everyone was very nice. I talked mostly with Crissy while planning, but Jay and Kim photographed our wedding. The pictures were extremely beautiful and we got a disc of all the pictures within a few weeks!

Alissa · Married on 10/10/2015

We hired Bayless for our wedding day photography and they did an outstanding job. Our pictures turned out great. Crissy is extremely responsive and Jay was so much fun to work with on the day of. They both take great care in what they do and it shows throughout the process.

Chrissy and Jay were an amazing team! They work very well together, making everyone having their picture taken feeling instantly at ease. They were open to our suggestions for pictures. The whole picture-taking experience flew by - they were very efficient while also being extremely thorough. During the ceremony, they were able to capture angles and shots without ever being in the way or otherwise noticed by the bride and groom or the guests. After the wedding, we received our pictures very quickly - within 2 weeks, which was great! The photos they captured were absolutely beautiful, and they captured the feel of the whole day on film. Everyone has said how beautiful our wedding pictures are! They both have truly wonderful personalities that make them such a pleasure to work with!

Alison · Married on 04/25/2015

Chrissy and Jay did an amazing job at my wedding. They were able to get all the shots I wanted and directed people so I didn't have to...plus the pictures came out amazing!

Jaimie · Married on 12/13/2014

Crissy is so responsive and quick to reply to any inquiries. We met in person so she could get an idea of what I want and I think that's important! She has any and every picture you could want already accounted for - and any I wanted outside of that she got. They are efficient and the pictures are phenomenal. Most impressive to me is how quickly she gets them edited and sent to you. I got married a week and a half before Christmas - yet had my photos Christmas Eve :) Jay is the other photographer that came and he is amazing as well. They are extremely professional, but also fun (if your bridal party is anything like mine - things get crazy!). I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event! I look forward to using them in the future.

We are so glad that we used Bayless Photography for our wedding! Not only are our photos beautiful and capture the emotions of the day, but Crissy was a huge help to us throughout the entire wedding-planning process. From our very first meeting with her, we knew that we would be in excellent hands - she was always ready with suggestions when we needed them (even when it wasn't about photography) and was very responsive to all of our questions. Crissy also took our engagement photos (which are all amazing) and made them an enjoyable experience, even with our rambunctious dog and my now-husband who hates being photographed! On our wedding day, Crissy and Jay were efficient, thorough, and upbeat. We cannot more highly recommend them!

• W

Whitney · Married on 07/12/2014

Our experience with Bayless Photography was fantastic! Crissy made us feel comfortable at our engagement shoot and the pictures turned out wonderful. We had so much fun with her! Our wedding day shoot was just as great. Jay and Crissy are prompt, professional, and talented. I highly recommend Bayless Photography.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Bayless Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Whitney, thank you so much for the kind words. We just loved working with you and your family. You guys are so sweet & fun. We wish you all the happiness!

Diana · Married on 06/07/2014

Chrissy is a treasure! She is extremely professional, knowledgeable and she's incredibly easy to be around. She handled the engagement photos, wedding and reception for our daughter. We were blown away by the photos- quality and quantity!
    Our daughter and son-in-law loved their wedding. Our families and friends complemented the event long after it was over. The vendors who impressed us the most were were Bayless Photography and DJ Tod. These were also the ones that our guests complemented the most.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Bayless Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Diana. We really enjoyed Morgan & Adam's wedding. Such an adorable couple and you all were so incredibly sweet to us. Thank you. All the best!