Bayfront Floral and Event Design Reviews

Bayfront Floral and Event Design 7
  • Teana

Teana · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Great experience.

Very responsive, helpful and professional!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Teana. We are excited to create beautiful flowers for your wedding taking place at the Intercontinental Hotel Miami August of 2020!

Erin · Married on 08/31/2019

Best of the best!

Words cannot describe how BEAUTIFUL Rick, Stacy, Emilia, and the entire Bayfront team made our wedding. Disclaimer: when I met Stacy last year, I HATED flowers at a wedding. I just wanted a lot of candles, but my mom and mother in law were fans. Stacy walked through the process and flower needs from start to finish. After meeting with her I felt more excited to have flowers and see what they could do.Then, when we got closer to our wedding we were about to see some sample centerpieces and make changes if need be. I loved that. Proof all they want to do is make sure you are happy. I cannot even begin to tell you how much they blew me away! I had high expectation and they quadrupled them. They were the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen. I don’t know if I could have even dreamed up more beautiful! Our entire decor, was drop dead stunning - the flowers, candles, just everything. Not only did they do amazing work, but their customer service, kindness, and patience were truly appreciated. We were expecting a hurricane near our wedding day and they called to make sure we knew it would be a beautiful day and they would be there. I think that shows not only are they phenomenal florists and take their job very seriously, but amazing people as well. From the bottom of our hearts thank you guys for everything! We are eternally grateful!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

claudia amaya · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Floral Company and creations in Miami!

Thank you Bayfront Floral and Emilia for the amazing creations and fabulous job that this team did on my wedding day. I will totally recommend to work with Bayfront Floral in Miami. Great customer service, attention to detail, and hard work is what I experienced.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 8
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 9
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 10
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 11

Riva · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply the best!

What can you say when a florist creates a sensational ballroom beyond anything you might have dreamed about! From the magnificent flowers to the candles and all the minor details that went unnoticed but definitely created an incredible spectacle of beauty! We cannot thank Bayfront enough for making our daughters wedding simply beautiful and eloquent! I have already recommended them to numerous friends and cant wait to use them again!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hello Riva,

We cannot thank you enough for your kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your daughter's special day! We wish the newlyweds the absolute best. We hope to stay in touch with you all!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Bouquets and Corsages

My bouquets came out absolutely perfect! The process was super easy and everyone I worked with was so helpful. Delivery was early and fast. i could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Amanda. We couldn't be happier to give you an easy and wonderful experience. We wish you all the best! Feel free to share any photos.
  • Daniela

Daniela Travis · Married on 05/04/2019

Made our wedding look like a fairytale!

Rick and his Team were such a pleasure to work with! When I started researching florists for my wedding and narrowed it down to 3, as soon as I spoke with Rick, I knew he would be the florist I would chose. He was so informative on the whole process and was flexible with me when it came to negotiating for the event. He was very professional as well and one of my hotel's preferred wedding vendors (Eden Roc Hotel) which spoke very highly of him and his team.

We live in Tampa but Rick was super accommodating to scheduling us to go to his shop to see our table design and pick our final flowers. That was the day we met Emilia and Nico (their lead designer). They were amazing and so fun! Even by husband had such a fun time with them when we went to go pick out the table design - they made it such a nice and fun experience!

The day of the wedding was so beautiful and everything we had spoken about with Rick, Nico, and Emilia, beautifully came to life exactly like we had planned it - it was stunning and so beautiful. It was Perfect! Emilia and Nico were both there that day and Emilia even came up to my room to say hi before the wedding! I would 100% recommend Bayfront Floral as your florists for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Marissa Livingston · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing experience!!

Wow! What an wonderful experience I had working with Bayfront Floral for my wedding. Emilia worked within my budget, was always available for questions, and hit my vision out of the park! If you want to guarantee at least one stress-free aspect of your wedding, then I highly recommend Bayfront Floral.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Hello Marissa, thank you so much for your kind words! We are beyond happy and grateful to have been able to provide you with such a great experience. We wish you all the best!

Amy Towsley · Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding Day

I was extremely happy with my experience with Bayfront Florists, particularly Stacy! The flowers were beautiful and Stacy was so nice and responsive!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy you loved your florals and it was what you envisioned for your big day! Wishing you all the best!!

Demi · Married on 04/14/2018

Cannot say enough about how much we loved Bayfront Floral. After a brief meeting, Rick knew exactly what we were looking for (better than we knew ourselves!) and delivered the most beautiful arrangements on our wedding day. My bouquet was stunning, and the driftwood and floating candle centerpieces fit our wedding perfectly. We were in awe when we walked into the ballroom. Rick was amazing to work with, so helpful and responsive, and his prices are incredibly competitive and fair. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Demi, we're so glad you were happy with your wedding design! We love working with unique materials and the driftwood pieces were really fun. We wish you the best in your new married life! Stay in touch!

Shane · Married on 04/14/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I couldn't have been more pleased with my wedding flowers and the quality of service that from Bayfront Floral. They exceeded my highest expectations! I received countless complements on my flowers and decor and the arrangements! They were such high quality arrangements but the cost was very reasonable. Emilia worked with me to get exactly what I wanted without going over my budget. Save yourself the time of reviewing other floral vendors and book with Bayfront. They will do a STUNNING JOB!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Shane, we're glad that we could work within your budget - we strive to cater to our clients' needs. We loved working with you and we hope you'll return for other momentous occasions in your life! Take care!

Kristi · Married on 12/16/2017

Bayfront Floral not only creates the most beautiful floral arrangements, but also provides the absolute best customer service. I planned my wedding away from my hometown of Miami and selecting flowers and creating arrangements from afar was no easy task. Emilia was so sweet and understanding throughout the entire process. She was extremely responsive to emails, provided photographs to help guide me while we decided on the details, and the day of the wedding we had no worries whatsoever with our arrangements being delivered and set up as we had requested. The flowers were absolutely stunning and they made the entire process stress free!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 12

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

We are beyond happy we were able to create your vision. It was a pleasure working with you. Wishing you health and happiness!

Amanda · Married on 12/15/2017

Bayfront Floral did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding! They were able to piece together our ideas to come up with the perfect bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements! They were creative and came up with suggestions when we were not sure of exactly what we wanted initially. They were also reliable and extremely easy to work with; my husband and I live Out of State and they helped us make everything possible even from afar.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Amanda, it was a pleasure speaking with you and making your dream wedding complete. Wishing you health and happiness!

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

BEAUTIFUL flowers and AMAZING team! We had a destination wedding at The Palms Hotel & Spa on 12/2/17. We mainly worked with Emilia via email and phone. When we were in town we had the pleasure of meeting Rick and Nico. Everyone was very friendly, accommodating, and detailed. The process was easy and they were very responsive to all of our questions. My mom works at a local flower shop in Missouri and she was very satisfied with the service, staff, and final product!!!! They truly went above and beyond to make everything look PERFECT for my big day. We highly recommend Bayfront for all of your floral needs, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Emily, we're so happy to hear that everything came out amazing! It was such a pleasure to work with you. We wish you both a happy and healthy future! :)

Reagan · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely the best! Rick and his team are the ultimate flower wizards! They were able to bring to life my tropical paradise wedding of my dreams! The flowers were so incredibly stunning, we received endless compliments on the flowers! Being from out of town, Bayfront was fantastic to work with long distance. My consultations were easy, emails were answered super fast! All my questions were answered and when I showed up at own wedding, wow! I was so blown away! My mom and I could just hug Rick! That man runs a top notch business! Weddings can be stressful, make an easy stress free decision and do business with Bayfront Flowers! Thank you so much for helping me with my fabulous wedding! You guys are the best!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 20
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 21
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 22

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

It was such a pleasure to meet you and your mom, we are beyond thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and created a beautiful tropical wedding for you. Wishing you nothing but good health and happiness!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/14/2017

All I have to say is WOW! Rick and his team went over and beyond my fiancé and I expectations for our wedding. The entire process was very easy and the team did a great job listening to what I had envisioned. When I walked into my reception I was in shock with the beauty and attention to detail. If you are looking for a great florist, with top notch customer service you must hire bayfront! You will not be disipointed! ??

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jaclyn,

Your vision for the Epic was absolutely beautiful and we are so happy to have been able to bring that to life for you!

Wishing you both an extremely happy future together! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Cristina · Married on 10/13/2017

Incredible service! Ricky and his staff made us feel like family. Flowers were fresh and plentiful. Ricky was so intent on providing us with exactly what we envisioned that he took us into his enormous workshop and allowed us to hand pick the flowers we liked. From arches, to center pieces, the results were stunning! Can't say enough about the service and results. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 23

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Cristina, it was such a pleasure working with you. We are so happy to know that we fulfilled your vision. We wish you both a healthy and happy future!

Connie · Married on 07/22/2017

The flowers for my daughter's bridal shower were beautiful. If you need help fulfilling your vision, Nico has wonderful taste and can guide you. They are always so helpful and professional.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Connie, we are so happy we were able to provide the flowers for your daughter's bridal shower. We're so thankful to have Nico apart of our team and that you trusted his vision. We wish the couple a healthy and happy future!

Anja · Married on 07/15/2017

I couldn't be happier with Bayfront Floral and Event Design!!! We got married on the Venetian Lady Yacht and they were more then accommodating, understood my vision and the restrictions with the set-up on a yacht. We had a destination wedding and they exceeded all my expectations. I always think its best to leave the professionals to do what they do best and not stress over trying to do this on your own. I would highly recommend them, they are topnotch!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Anja, it was such a pleasure to work with you. We're so happy we were able to accomplish your vision for your wedding day! We wish you both a happy and healthy future!

Ariel · Married on 06/03/2017

I would reccomend Rick to anyone getting married in the greater Miami area. For example we spoke to him a few months before our wedding and told him what we were looking for as an overall vision for ceremony and reception at Ocean Reef Club. He came out 4 months prior to do a walk through at the site and tell us how everything would look and be set up. The day of He and his team were great. They showed up early and were set up with time to spare. We were pleasantly surprised the way all the decorations looked. Everything was wonderful and he was able to make all of this happen while remaining in our budget. I would recommend Rick for anyone getting married at the Ocean Reef Club or the greater Miami area.

Thank you for making our day so special Rick!
    Ariel and Matt

Sent on 07/29/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

It was great to meet you and create your floral vision for your wedding. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. Wishing you much health and happiness always!

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2017

Rick from Bayfront Floral was truly amazing!! He deserves ten stars for everything. From beginning to end he was there and truly accommodating. He gave my daughter and myself exactly what we were envisioning for her Wedding
    (and her bridal shower as well) from the flowers, the added décor and the overall style we were looking for. We would highly recommend using Rick for any of your floral needs, he definitely will not disappoint

Sent on 06/06/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your review! It was a great pleasure working with you for your daughter Courtney's wedding at the Diplomat Resort and are grateful to know that we were able to create your vision! Wishing everyone a healthy and happy future.

Mara · Married on 05/20/2017

We originally met with Rick from Bayfront Florals, and he immediately put us at ease, and in one conversation, he knew what we wanted, and would work to get us there. He asked us our budget, and we appreciated immensely that everything stayed in that budget. Emilia provided a inspiration images for our wedding, and helped us go back and forth until we had everything exactly as we wanted. Nico was our direct link for the wedding, and he did an amazing job with everything. The set up and arrangements were beautiful, and everything went extremely smoothly. We would recommend Bayfront Floral to anybody for any event, as they were so nice, organized, efficient, and flexible to work with. They really helped make our flowers and chuppah beautiful, and we couldn't be happier that we worked with them.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Mara, we were thrilled to be part of creating your florals for your wedding. Wishing you health and many years of happiness!

JESSIE · Married on 05/13/2017

I highly recommend Bayfront Floral. I was really impressed by their beautiful work on the wedding day. Everything came out to be beyond my expectations. They go extra and beyond. During the planning process, they were very responsive, professional and accommodating. They made this part of my wedding planning very easy. Thank you guys!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jessie,
    We are so happy that we were able to work with you for your wedding, and that we were able to exceed your expectations! We understand that the planning process isn't the easiest and we do our best to make the floral and decor one less thing for our clients to worry about. Thank you for your review and we wish you nothing but a wonderful future ahead! :]

katherine · Married on 05/12/2017

Bayfront floral was a pleasure to work with and the flowers looked amazing at my wedding. During the process, they worked with me on cost and how to maximize the flowers with my budget. We did a floral trial and they worked with my mom and I to make any needed changes. Working with Nico, Rick and Emelia were great!! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Hi Katherine! It was such a pleasure working with you as well. It is our goal to give our clients amazing floral decor while making sure they are more than comfortable with the cost as well. We appreciate your feedback and wish you both the best of luck in your future ahead!

Lauryn · Married on 05/07/2017

My husband and I are from Miami but are currently living in Texas. I discovered Bayfront Florals through Wedding Wire. I sent them an email and received a reply almost instantly from Carmen who asked for more details about my wedding and also had me set up a call with the owner Rick. From the moment he greeted me over the phone I knew he was someone I would enjoy working with. He was extremely friendly. From that point on, I continued to exchange emails and images from Pinterest with Carmen via email. I eventually met with Rick, Carmen, and Niko and they were all just as warm, flexible, and professional in person as they were on email and on the phone. During the meeting we ran through all of the details and went over more details. Before the wedding, Rick called me twice within the last month of the wedding to check in on me and make sure that my vision for the florals was clear and that he had everything in order for the big day. The calls were brief but extremely helpful, you could tell that they wanted to make sure everything was perfect for the big day. On the big day, they were very punctual and went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. Its been a month since our big day and everyone is still talking about the florals. Our wedding would not have been the same without Rick and his team.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Lauryn for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family for your wedding and are so happy that we made such a great impression on your guests. Please feel free to send us some pictures VIA email, as we would love to see! Wishing you a bright and happy future ahead!
  • FutureMrsRovner

Meghan · Married on 04/08/2017

Bayfront provided us with our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and two beautiful alter arrangements. They were easy to work with --fitting us in despite having 4 other weddings that morning--and everything was beyond my expectations. For the price and quality, you cannot go wrong using Bayfront. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

We loved working with you as well! We're so happy that we could make your floral dreams come true! Thank you so much for the high recommendation!