Bayfront Floral and Event Design Reviews

Bayfront Floral and Event Design 5
Bayfront Floral and Event Design 6
Bayfront Floral and Event Design 7

Demi · Married on 04/14/2018

Cannot say enough about how much we loved Bayfront Floral. After a brief meeting, Rick knew exactly what we were looking for (better than we knew ourselves!) and delivered the most beautiful arrangements on our wedding day. My bouquet was stunning, and the driftwood and floating candle centerpieces fit our wedding perfectly. We were in awe when we walked into the ballroom. Rick was amazing to work with, so helpful and responsive, and his prices are incredibly competitive and fair. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Demi, we're so glad you were happy with your wedding design! We love working with unique materials and the driftwood pieces were really fun. We wish you the best in your new married life! Stay in touch!

Shane · Married on 04/14/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I couldn't have been more pleased with my wedding flowers and the quality of service that from Bayfront Floral. They exceeded my highest expectations! I received countless complements on my flowers and decor and the arrangements! They were such high quality arrangements but the cost was very reasonable. Emilia worked with me to get exactly what I wanted without going over my budget. Save yourself the time of reviewing other floral vendors and book with Bayfront. They will do a STUNNING JOB!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Shane, we're glad that we could work within your budget - we strive to cater to our clients' needs. We loved working with you and we hope you'll return for other momentous occasions in your life! Take care!

Kristi · Married on 12/16/2017

Bayfront Floral not only creates the most beautiful floral arrangements, but also provides the absolute best customer service. I planned my wedding away from my hometown of Miami and selecting flowers and creating arrangements from afar was no easy task. Emilia was so sweet and understanding throughout the entire process. She was extremely responsive to emails, provided photographs to help guide me while we decided on the details, and the day of the wedding we had no worries whatsoever with our arrangements being delivered and set up as we had requested. The flowers were absolutely stunning and they made the entire process stress free!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 8

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

We are beyond happy we were able to create your vision. It was a pleasure working with you. Wishing you health and happiness!

Amanda · Married on 12/15/2017

Bayfront Floral did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding! They were able to piece together our ideas to come up with the perfect bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements! They were creative and came up with suggestions when we were not sure of exactly what we wanted initially. They were also reliable and extremely easy to work with; my husband and I live Out of State and they helped us make everything possible even from afar.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Amanda, it was a pleasure speaking with you and making your dream wedding complete. Wishing you health and happiness!

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

BEAUTIFUL flowers and AMAZING team! We had a destination wedding at The Palms Hotel & Spa on 12/2/17. We mainly worked with Emilia via email and phone. When we were in town we had the pleasure of meeting Rick and Nico. Everyone was very friendly, accommodating, and detailed. The process was easy and they were very responsive to all of our questions. My mom works at a local flower shop in Missouri and she was very satisfied with the service, staff, and final product!!!! They truly went above and beyond to make everything look PERFECT for my big day. We highly recommend Bayfront for all of your floral needs, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Emily, we're so happy to hear that everything came out amazing! It was such a pleasure to work with you. We wish you both a happy and healthy future! :)

Reagan · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely the best! Rick and his team are the ultimate flower wizards! They were able to bring to life my tropical paradise wedding of my dreams! The flowers were so incredibly stunning, we received endless compliments on the flowers! Being from out of town, Bayfront was fantastic to work with long distance. My consultations were easy, emails were answered super fast! All my questions were answered and when I showed up at own wedding, wow! I was so blown away! My mom and I could just hug Rick! That man runs a top notch business! Weddings can be stressful, make an easy stress free decision and do business with Bayfront Flowers! Thank you so much for helping me with my fabulous wedding! You guys are the best!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 16
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 17
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 18

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

It was such a pleasure to meet you and your mom, we are beyond thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and created a beautiful tropical wedding for you. Wishing you nothing but good health and happiness!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/14/2017

All I have to say is WOW! Rick and his team went over and beyond my fiancé and I expectations for our wedding. The entire process was very easy and the team did a great job listening to what I had envisioned. When I walked into my reception I was in shock with the beauty and attention to detail. If you are looking for a great florist, with top notch customer service you must hire bayfront! You will not be disipointed! ??

Sent on 10/19/2016

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Jaclyn, Your vision for the Epic was absolutely beautiful and we are so happy to have been able to bring that to life for you! Wishing you both an extremely happy future together! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Cristina · Married on 10/13/2017

Incredible service! Ricky and his staff made us feel like family. Flowers were fresh and plentiful. Ricky was so intent on providing us with exactly what we envisioned that he took us into his enormous workshop and allowed us to hand pick the flowers we liked. From arches, to center pieces, the results were stunning! Can't say enough about the service and results. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Bayfront Floral and Event Design 19

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Cristina, it was such a pleasure working with you. We are so happy to know that we fulfilled your vision. We wish you both a healthy and happy future!

Connie · Married on 07/22/2017

The flowers for my daughter's bridal shower were beautiful. If you need help fulfilling your vision, Nico has wonderful taste and can guide you. They are always so helpful and professional.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Connie, we are so happy we were able to provide the flowers for your daughter's bridal shower. We're so thankful to have Nico apart of our team and that you trusted his vision. We wish the couple a healthy and happy future!

Anja · Married on 07/15/2017

I couldn't be happier with Bayfront Floral and Event Design!!! We got married on the Venetian Lady Yacht and they were more then accommodating, understood my vision and the restrictions with the set-up on a yacht. We had a destination wedding and they exceeded all my expectations. I always think its best to leave the professionals to do what they do best and not stress over trying to do this on your own. I would highly recommend them, they are topnotch!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Anja, it was such a pleasure to work with you. We're so happy we were able to accomplish your vision for your wedding day! We wish you both a happy and healthy future!

Ariel · Married on 06/03/2017

I would reccomend Rick to anyone getting married in the greater Miami area. For example we spoke to him a few months before our wedding and told him what we were looking for as an overall vision for ceremony and reception at Ocean Reef Club. He came out 4 months prior to do a walk through at the site and tell us how everything would look and be set up. The day of He and his team were great. They showed up early and were set up with time to spare. We were pleasantly surprised the way all the decorations looked. Everything was wonderful and he was able to make all of this happen while remaining in our budget. I would recommend Rick for anyone getting married at the Ocean Reef Club or the greater Miami area.

Thank you for making our day so special Rick!
    Ariel and Matt

Sent on 07/29/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

It was great to meet you and create your floral vision for your wedding. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. Wishing you much health and happiness always!

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2017

Rick from Bayfront Floral was truly amazing!! He deserves ten stars for everything. From beginning to end he was there and truly accommodating. He gave my daughter and myself exactly what we were envisioning for her Wedding
    (and her bridal shower as well) from the flowers, the added décor and the overall style we were looking for. We would highly recommend using Rick for any of your floral needs, he definitely will not disappoint

Sent on 06/06/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your review! It was a great pleasure working with you for your daughter Courtney's wedding at the Diplomat Resort and are grateful to know that we were able to create your vision! Wishing everyone a healthy and happy future.

JESSIE · Married on 05/13/2017

I highly recommend Bayfront Floral. I was really impressed by their beautiful work on the wedding day. Everything came out to be beyond my expectations. They go extra and beyond. During the planning process, they were very responsive, professional and accommodating. They made this part of my wedding planning very easy. Thank you guys!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Jessie, We are so happy that we were able to work with you for your wedding, and that we were able to exceed your expectations! We understand that the planning process isn't the easiest and we do our best to make the floral and decor one less thing for our clients to worry about. Thank you for your review and we wish you nothing but a wonderful future ahead! :]

katherine · Married on 05/12/2017

Bayfront floral was a pleasure to work with and the flowers looked amazing at my wedding. During the process, they worked with me on cost and how to maximize the flowers with my budget. We did a floral trial and they worked with my mom and I to make any needed changes. Working with Nico, Rick and Emelia were great!! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Hi Katherine! It was such a pleasure working with you as well. It is our goal to give our clients amazing floral decor while making sure they are more than comfortable with the cost as well. We appreciate your feedback and wish you both the best of luck in your future ahead!

Lauryn · Married on 05/07/2017

My husband and I are from Miami but are currently living in Texas. I discovered Bayfront Florals through Wedding Wire. I sent them an email and received a reply almost instantly from Carmen who asked for more details about my wedding and also had me set up a call with the owner Rick. From the moment he greeted me over the phone I knew he was someone I would enjoy working with. He was extremely friendly. From that point on, I continued to exchange emails and images from Pinterest with Carmen via email. I eventually met with Rick, Carmen, and Niko and they were all just as warm, flexible, and professional in person as they were on email and on the phone. During the meeting we ran through all of the details and went over more details. Before the wedding, Rick called me twice within the last month of the wedding to check in on me and make sure that my vision for the florals was clear and that he had everything in order for the big day. The calls were brief but extremely helpful, you could tell that they wanted to make sure everything was perfect for the big day. On the big day, they were very punctual and went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. Its been a month since our big day and everyone is still talking about the florals. Our wedding would not have been the same without Rick and his team.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Lauryn for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family for your wedding and are so happy that we made such a great impression on your guests. Please feel free to send us some pictures VIA email, as we would love to see! Wishing you a bright and happy future ahead!
  • FutureMrsRovner

Meghan · Married on 04/08/2017

Bayfront provided us with our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and two beautiful alter arrangements. They were easy to work with --fitting us in despite having 4 other weddings that morning--and everything was beyond my expectations. For the price and quality, you cannot go wrong using Bayfront. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

We loved working with you as well! We're so happy that we could make your floral dreams come true! Thank you so much for the high recommendation!

Carly · Married on 04/08/2017

Bayfront did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding. My family and I loved working with Rick and Nico... they truly went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy every step of the way. They were extremely patient, worked within our budget, and exceeded my expectations on my wedding day! Everything was beautiful!! I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Carly, We couldn't have been happier to fit you in our schedule! Working with you and your family were wonderful to work with and we are glad you chose us for your wedding. Wishing you both a wonderful future together and the best to your family as well. :]

Jessica · Married on 02/25/2017

Bayfront Flowers was such a pleasure to work with. Rick and Emilia were a great help. Nico & Henry put together beautiful centerpieces, cake decorations, arch flowers and other decor for my wedding. Nothing was overdone and everything was elegant. I highly recommend them for any of your floral decor needs.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

We are happy to know you were happy with everything that was delivered. We work as a team to provide our best floral services to all of our Brides. It was a pleasure working with you as well and Bayfront wishes you both nothing but the very best. If you ever need assistance with any future events please always feel free to contact us.

Mariana · Married on 02/11/2017

Rick and the Bayfront Floral team were amazing! Throughout the planning process my main point of contact changed twice which made me slightly nervous but each pass was communicated well and I always had someone I could call/email and ask question. The day of Rick came to say hi early on (around 12PM) since I was getting ready at the venue and he was also there at the end picking up flowers when the party ended at 2 AM. Beyond the great service, the flowers looked beautiful and I had multiple people compliment my bouquet. The cocktail hour with the flowers and draping Bayfront Floral provided made it look stunning and romantic.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for entrusting us with such a special day like this. We do apologize for the contact changes but are happy we were able to make your vision a reality. We work as a team so whether its a representative or even our very own boss setting up or breaking down we are always there for all of our Brides. It was a such a pleasure working with you and we wish you both nothing but the best.

Lorna · Married on 12/30/2016

We can’t thank the team at Bayfront Floral enough. Rick, Emelia and Nico are the epitome of what a wedding florist should be. Their arrangements were absolutely breathtaking. The selection of the flowers for my bouquet, bridal party, ceremony and reception were fresh, perfectly in bloom, and simply gorgeous. They listened to our ideas for the look of our wedding and made them into a reality. They were in constant communication with us and our wedding planner every step of the way. The beauty and elegance they brought to our wedding went beyond our expectations. Everyone was in awe with the arrangements. They raise the standard of excellence to a new level. We can’t say enough about this team and their work. They are consummate professionals. We are so thankful that Rick, Emelia, Nico and everyone at Bayfront Floral were on our side on the most special day of our lives. We will hands down turn to them again to give them our business.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lorna for trusting us with such a special day. We are so happy to hear your wonderful comments and are truly happy to enjoyed your experience working with us. We definitely look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Best wishes to the both of you.

Allison · Married on 12/17/2016

I am an Event Planner (owner of ANS Event Planning, Inc) and Bayfront Floral and Event Design were absolutely wonderful. I initially had another florist for my clients before I proceeded with Bayfront. Unfortunately, with less than a month away from the wedding date, the other florist would either not reply to my emails nor answer my phone calls; however, fortunately, Bayfront Floral was extremely attentive and did more work with less than a month's notice than the other florist did during the entire time frame they had. Come the day before the wedding, Bayfront called me with a back up plan in mind for our 25 mph wind that was to be expected and the following day, they completed plan B flawlessly. My clients and their guest were in awe with their work and loved the detail. ANS Event Planning, Inc. looks forward to working with Bayfront Floral in our future events!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Hello Allison, Thank you so much for contacting us. It was a pleasure working with you and your clients. We always think of everything possible that may happen especially for outdoor events and are always prepared with a backup plan as you mentioned. We look forward to working with you again in the near future to keep making more weddings and events a memorable one.

Vivian · Married on 12/10/2016

Emilia, Nico and Rick were amazing. Eager to fulfill Nicole's vision and dream. Our expectations were over exceeded. Every small detail that was on paper for so many months came to life. It was breathtaking. I will recommend them every opportunity I have. Thank you, thank you.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Hello Vivian, We want to thank you for continuing to come back. Nico and the team had a great time working with you, Nicole and her mother to make Nicole's dream a reality. We make it our mission to try and execute every detail to the best of our abilities. We look forward to hopefully having the opportunity to work with you again in the future or with anyone you recommend. Best wishes to you all.

CRISTINA · Married on 12/03/2016

Nico and Emilia were so helpful in such a difficult planning process. The beginning was quite a bumpy road with Bayfront because our first point of contact person left the company and we hadn't met with anyone else. As you can imagine, I freaked out. Thankfully we met with Nico and he calmed my nerves. He made us feel extremely comfortable and I felt confident he would do a good job... he did a fantastic job. Bayfront catered to all our requests, even the most simplest. We are so, so happy with how everything turned out. The tables looked lovely, my bouquet and the court's bouquets/boutonnieres were beautiful; all the floral arrangements were STUNNING!
    Thank you so much for helping make our wedding exactly how I imagined it.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Hello Cristina, Thank you so much for continuing to trust us even after we made a few changes to our company. We strive to make all our Brides happy and leave with an experience they will always remember. We wish you both and your families the very best.

Jenn · Married on 11/12/2016

Nico is the very best! He had an amazing vision for our wedding at The Palms Hotel and did such a wonderful job. Nico made the most wonderful suggestions for our flowers and the result was the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! His vision and creativity are nothing short of perfection! Our guests are still raving about our beautiful flowers and wedding! We cannot thank Nico enough and strongly recommend him for anyone looking for the best florist ever!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Bayfront Floral and Event Design's reply:

Hello Jenn! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We all had such a pleasure working with you on your special day to make it a memorable one. We wish you both and your family nothing but the very best.