Bay Limo Reviews

1 User photo

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional

Our bay limo driver was on time, even early. He waited on us while our very big family gave lots of hugs and love on the way out. 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 10/14/2019

Bay Limo's reply:

Thank you Kayla for a review for Bay Limo. Congrats on your joyful day and thank you reserving your limo with us. Many happy years!
  • L Millsap

L Millsap · Married on 07/09/2019

Mother of the Groom

Bay Limousine provides superb service! TJ was always prompt at responding to my emails and very knowledgeable as to what we needed for the wedding. TJ and DeAngelo were our drivers and they are perfect gentlemen and safe drivers. They are punctual and professional! You won’t find better service!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Bay Limo's reply:

We appreciate your wonderful review! Congrats on a beautiful day and we very thankful for your business. :)

Alissa Hubbard · Married on 05/14/2019

Beyond excellent service!

My husband and I used Bay Limo for our wedding on May 14. To start, TJ was very helpful, patient and professional from the very first contact we made, which is why I chose Bay Limo. He took time to answer my questions over the phone and made me feel very comfortable using their service. I arranged this from Colorado so the first impression over the phone was important to me. In addition, our driver Shawn was AMAZING! Professional, funny and personable. He took some pictures of our wedding that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. He was like our family that day. We were treated so well! The Chrysler 300 was nice and clean and exactly what we wanted. We cannot express how happy we are with the service from both of them! Definitely recommend! Thank you guys so much for making our big day a hit!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Bay Limo's reply:

Thank you Alissa for the Wonderful review for Bay Limo. We appreciate your business and so happy that your day was very special. Also, thank you from TJ and Shawn, they appreciate it.

Ray · Married on 01/13/2018

Used Bay this weekend to celebrate my birthday. The service was great. The driver was excellent! Had an awesome time. Thanks Bay Limo!! Ray Morris

Sent on 01/15/2018

Chuck · Married on 09/25/2017

Great company and awesome driver

Sent on 10/16/2017

Bay Limo's reply:

Thank you Chuck for the great review! We appreciate it from Bay Limo.
  • Rennyrenrennerson

Renee · Married on 11/05/2016

Top notch! Arrived early and were very nice! Made my day that much better!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Bay Limo's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your business.

Tanya · Married on 02/27/2016

This limo service was punctual, friendly and perfect!!!! I highly recommend! We rented the 14 passenger Hummer for my daughters wedding and it was wonderful!!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Bay Limo's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Please contact Bay Limo anytime for our services.

Bay Limo was so easy to communicate with. Russell was easy to get in touch with and he promptly responded back to my emails and gave me a quote when I had requested it. Our driver Chris was extremely professional and treated me like a princess the day of the wedding. His service was excellent and the stretched hummer limo was well maintained and cleaned. I would highly recommend Bay Limo!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Kalein · Married on 02/07/2015

This was the best decision I made for my wedding!! Bay Limo made sure they were on Point!! I would say they are the best around!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Thank you for using our limo services. We appreciate your business.

Wow how awesome that our driver actually showed up early to make sure we were on time. I told tj that i waz afraid that our schedule would be tight. So he assigned Russell to drive. This guy was awesome!
    Bay limo all the way !!

Sent on 11/19/2014

kim · Married on 11/09/2014

I booked with a Featured member here and they did not even call me back! I called Bay and the phone was answered on the second ring. TJ was great, he listened and answered all my questions! The car was perfect!!

Sent on 11/28/2014

• User4161901 · 2+ years ago

The driver was friendly and the service was very professional. The cost was a little too expensive but we had a wedding party that traveled from all over the country so it was special and worth it. We ended up listening to the radio because they did not have an Aux cord but it was a good experience overall.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Bay Limo's reply:

Thank you from Bay Limo. We appreciate your business.
  • W

Wendi · Married on 10/04/2014

We booked Bay Limo 5 months in advance at a Wedding event when we were scouting sites in Pcb Fl. I was so scared when the week of the wedding came up thinking my future Husband did not follow up! Well Tj at Bay Limo called me the week of to confirm details and to just check in!! I was so relieved!! I have to say the car was Perfect!!! The Brand new Chrysler 300 was so Great!! The Driver was spot on!! My Dress was kept clean by the driver helping me out of the car when it was raining!
    USE BAY LIMO !

Sent on 10/13/2014

Shelly · Married on 09/20/2014

I am so happy that I found BAY LIMO at the last second!!! I booked another service and they showed up with a 1998 lincoln Towncar Limo!! it was Black!!! Bay Limo got me a new Chrysler 300 in white within 20 minutes! It was great and the Driver took special Care to make sure I was happy as I could Be!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Thank you for using our limo services. We appreciate your business.

I was so amazed at the service that Bay Limo provides. The helping me out of the car to even helping the wedding planner set up her stuff. I must say Bay Limo is a real Service Company!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Pamela · Married on 08/23/2014

I was very Impressed when the driver called the day before to confirm the details and ask if there was anything we wanted in the car. I was totally impressed when i saw him wearing a black suit with a pink tie… he must have been paying attention when I told him my bridesmaid dresses were pink!! The pictures were Awesome!!! Thanks Bay Limo!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Bay Limo's reply:

Thank you for using Bay Limo. We appreciate your business. Contact us anytime.

Katie · Married on 07/12/2014

I was very satisfied with the service at BAY LIMOUSINE. They helped me with a place to take pictures and they were awesome!! They also recommended a Restaurant for my reception and it was so perfect that I tipped Charles AT Bay Limo an extra $300 for going out of his way to confirm the reservations at the restaurant ! This company is dedicated to making sure everything goes perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Bay Limo's reply:

Thank you for using Bay Limo. We appreciate your business. Contact us anytime.

Caitlyn · Married on 07/12/2014

I was so Frustrated when I started this process. I talked to 6 different Limo Services. They had this or that requirement…. It drove me crazy!! Then on my 7th call I called Bay Limo and **BAM** They asked several questions and within a few minutes I had a quote !!! I asked Tj (booking manager) what happened to all the requirements limo services have?? He said we met them all and you are good to go!
    I was so amazed and the service itself was amazing! called the day before by the driver to confirm and the morning of just to make sure there were no last minute changes!!
    If you use anyone else you are taking a chance of your wedding being a transportation disaster!!
    THANKS BAY LIMO!!! MY DAY WAS AWESOME!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2014

I was so happy with Charles and his Crew at Bay Limousine. They called me and firmed up my details the day of and was onsite early and was prepared. I have to say it is nice to not have to worry about transportation when using Bay Limousine!! I would say they are the Best!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Bay Limo's reply:

We are happy we made your day special. Thank you for using Bay Limo. Contact us anytime.

We want to thank John for his excellent care for our wedding party. John was the most professional, courtious, and sincere individual we have ever dealt with in limo services. I would highly recommend John and Bay Limo service for anybody who is looking to have a professional, stress free experience.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Bay Limo's reply:

Thank you for using Bay Limo. We are happy that you were satisfied with John's professional service. Contact us again.

Tiffany · Married on 07/21/2013

Very professional and courteous. Nice clean vehicles. Thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Bay Limo's reply:

Thank you for using Bay Limo services. Contact us if you need us again.

Shannon · Married on 07/13/2013

Thank you Bay Limousine for taking care of our wedding party! They were very professional. We rented the Ford F450 Luxury Limo bus and it was a very nice vehicle!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Traci · Married on 07/07/2013

Very professional! They took very good care of my bridal party and family. We rented the Chrysler 300 stretched limo and the black Ford F450 limo bus for my wedding. Everything was wonderful thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Bay Limo's reply:

Bay Limousine was extremely professional and the 2013 Chrysler 300 stretched limousine looked very sharp! A big thank you! I will recommend your company in the future.

Sent on 07/08/2013

• User3419841 · 2+ years ago

I do not usually write reviews but decided to write one on Bay Limosine as my experience with them was fantastic. My friends and I flew into Destin for my destination wedding the weekend after the 4th of July. I found this limo company on this site so I decided to use them. I am so happy I did because they made my wedding stress free. I used them for my airport arrival and departure and for the day of my wedding. The driver, David, was a pleasure to work with and he was very professional. He arrived on time the whole weekend and when requested that we add an extra hour on my wedding day, he was happy to accomodate us. The Hummer and the Lexus Limos we used were very clean and well stocked. I want to thank Bay Limosine for the great service and making my wedding day special. I would highly recommend this company to bridal parties or anyone looking for a limosine service on the Panhandle.

Sent on 07/25/2013