40 Reviews for Bay Limo

SUV Limo (1)
Stretch Limo (1)
Multi-Locations (1)
40 Bay Limo Reviews

Great company and awesome driver

Profile Picture Chuck, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Top notch! Arrived early and were very nice! Made my day that much better!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, SUV Limo, Stretch Limo

This limo service was punctual, friendly and perfect!!!! I highly recommend! We rented the 14 passenger Hummer for my daughters wedding and it was wonderful!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 2/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Bay Limo was so easy to communicate with. Russell was easy to get in touch with and he promptly responded back to my emails and gave me a quote when I had requested it. Our driver Chris was extremely professional and treated me like a princess the day of the wedding. His service was excellent and the stretched hummer limo was well maintained and cleaned. I would highly recommend Bay Limo!

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/7/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

This was the best decision I made for my wedding!! Bay Limo made sure they were on Point!! I would say they are the best around!

Profile Picture Kalein, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Wow how awesome that our driver actually showed up early to make sure we were on time. I told tj that i waz afraid that our schedule would be tight. So he assigned Russell to drive. This guy was awesome!
Bay limo all the way !!

Profile Picture User4559372, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I booked with a Featured member here and they did not even call me back! I called Bay and the phone was answered on the second ring. TJ was great, he listened and answered all my questions! The car was perfect!!

Profile Picture kim, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The driver was friendly and the service was very professional. The cost was a little too expensive but we had a wedding party that traveled from all over the country so it was special and worth it. We ended up listening to the radio because they did not have an Aux cord but it was a good experience overall.

Profile Picture User4161901, 2+ years ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We booked Bay Limo 5 months in advance at a Wedding event when we were scouting sites in Pcb Fl. I was so scared when the week of the wedding came up thinking my future Husband did not follow up! Well Tj at Bay Limo called me the week of to confirm details and to just check in!! I was so relieved!! I have to say the car was Perfect!!! The Brand new Chrysler 300 was so Great!! The Driver was spot on!! My Dress was kept clean by the driver helping me out of the car when it was raining!
USE BAY LIMO !

Profile Picture Wendi, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I am so happy that I found BAY LIMO at the last second!!! I booked another service and they showed up with a 1998 lincoln Towncar Limo!! it was Black!!! Bay Limo got me a new Chrysler 300 in white within 20 minutes! It was great and the Driver took special Care to make sure I was happy as I could Be!!

Profile Picture Shelly , 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was so amazed at the service that Bay Limo provides. The helping me out of the car to even helping the wedding planner set up her stuff. I must say Bay Limo is a real Service Company!

Profile Picture User4466207, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was very Impressed when the driver called the day before to confirm the details and ask if there was anything we wanted in the car. I was totally impressed when i saw him wearing a black suit with a pink tie… he must have been paying attention when I told him my bridesmaid dresses were pink!! The pictures were Awesome!!! Thanks Bay Limo!!

Profile Picture Pamela, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was very satisfied with the service at BAY LIMOUSINE. They helped me with a place to take pictures and they were awesome!! They also recommended a Restaurant for my reception and it was so perfect that I tipped Charles AT Bay Limo an extra $300 for going out of his way to confirm the reservations at the restaurant ! This company is dedicated to making sure everything goes perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was so Frustrated when I started this process. I talked to 6 different Limo Services. They had this or that requirement…. It drove me crazy!! Then on my 7th call I called Bay Limo and **BAM** They asked several questions and within a few minutes I had a quote !!! I asked Tj (booking manager) what happened to all the requirements limo services have?? He said we met them all and you are good to go!
I was so amazed and the service itself was amazing! called the day before by the driver to confirm and the morning of just to make sure there were no last minute changes!!
If you use anyone else you are taking a chance of your wedding being a transportation disaster!!
THANKS BAY LIMO!!! MY DAY WAS AWESOME!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was so happy with Charles and his Crew at Bay Limousine. They called me and firmed up my details the day of and was onsite early and was prepared. I have to say it is nice to not have to worry about transportation when using Bay Limousine!! I would say they are the Best!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We want to thank John for his excellent care for our wedding party. John was the most professional, courtious, and sincere individual we have ever dealt with in limo services. I would highly recommend John and Bay Limo service for anybody who is looking to have a professional, stress free experience.

Profile Picture User3957834, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very professional and courteous. Nice clean vehicles. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Thank you Bay Limousine for taking care of our wedding party! They were very professional. We rented the Ford F450 Luxury Limo bus and it was a very nice vehicle!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very professional! They took very good care of my bridal party and family. We rented the Chrysler 300 stretched limo and the black Ford F450 limo bus for my wedding. Everything was wonderful thank you!

Profile Picture Traci, 7/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Bay Limousine was extremely professional and the 2013 Chrysler 300 stretched limousine looked very sharp! A big thank you! I will recommend your company in the future.

Profile Picture User3380001, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I do not usually write reviews but decided to write one on Bay Limosine as my experience with them was fantastic. My friends and I flew into Destin for my destination wedding the weekend after the 4th of July. I found this limo company on this site so I decided to use them. I am so happy I did because they made my wedding stress free. I used them for my airport arrival and departure and for the day of my wedding. The driver, David, was a pleasure to work with and he was very professional. He arrived on time the whole weekend and when requested that we add an extra hour on my wedding day, he was happy to accomodate us. The Hummer and the Lexus Limos we used were very clean and well stocked. I want to thank Bay Limosine for the great service and making my wedding day special. I would highly recommend this company to bridal parties or anyone looking for a limosine service on the Panhandle.

Profile Picture User3419841, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very courteous, very professional looking drivers and nice limo! Thank you!

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I would highly recommend this company! Thank you guys! the Lexus GS430 stretched limo looks really good in the background of my wedding pictures.

Profile Picture User3380055, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Would highly recommend! I really enjoyed the Hummer H2 limo. Thank you!

Profile Picture Christina , 6/1/13, 1 Review