196 Reviews for Bay Area Ceremonies - Wedding Officiant

Civil Union (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
Rehearsal (1)
195 Bay Area Ceremonies - Wedding Officiant Reviews

Rick was a perfect choice for our officiant. He was easy to get in touch with, quick to setup a call so we could get to know each other. He was incredibly organized and made the planning process for our ceremony incredibly easy and stress-free and delivered a beautiful wedding ceremony for us. I am so glad we went with Rick and I highly recommend him! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Mead, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We wanted a simple and memorable wedding, and that's exactly what Rick planned for us. He was very responsive and thoughtful throughout the process and we are very happy to have him officiate our wedding. Thank you, Rick, for accommodating us at such short notice and everything went very smoothly! Thank you!

Profile Picture IRC, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick did a great job working with us to develop a deeply meaningful ceremony. His guidance and continued communication through the process put us both at ease. He was very engaging, humorous with our guests and made the ceremony both fun and heartfelt at the same time. Thanks again Rick! Mark and Jennifer.

Profile Picture Mark , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a true blessing finding Rick! He is truly amazing! I highly recommend him . He is sweet and down to earth . He listens to everything you got to say . I can promise you , you can't go wrong with Rick!!!❤ Thank you again Rick !!!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union

Phirun and I had an incredible wedding thanks to Rick. We were very fortunate to have found him and we encourage others to bring Rick into their wedding plans as their ceremony officiant. He’s fun and quite personable. Thumbs up Rick. Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Toby, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rev Rick came highly recommended and my husband and I understand why.

Words truly can’t describe the level of service he provided to us, from beginning to the very end.
With only a letter and a few short correspondences back and forth he knew exactly what to say, and exactly what we wanted. He made our ceremony personable and was genuine and caring.

We continue the support in highly recommending Rev. Rick and look forward to utilizing his services again.

Photo for Bay Area Ceremonies - Wedding Officiant Review - Kevin & Tiffani Tierney
Profile Picture Tiffani, 4/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Civil Union, Vow Renewal

Rick was delightful to work with and incorporated my special requests into the ceremony.
He was efficient, sensitive, and a joy to work with.
We heartily recommend him!
PS The price was a steal.

Profile Picture Happy, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Videography

Rick was a wonderful officiant - we booked him at short notice and it was no hassle at all. He took the time to learn our history, developed a lovely ceremony and was patient and kind throughout. We really appreciated his positivity and the care he took to
make our day special. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

Profile Picture J, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick kept in contact the whole 6mos prior to our date. He was very thorough and sweet. He even sent us links to different locations to perform our ceremony. He prepared the sweetest speech for us and included personal details about my husband I and he even prayed for us! Thank you for making our vow renewal the best for us to remember. You were wonderful!

Photo for Bay Area Ceremonies - Wedding Officiant Review - Our vow renewal on The Golden agate Bridge, SF
Profile Picture Jessica , 12/8/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Mohit, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank You Rick!! We were truly blessed to have you as our wedding officiant. Rick is very joyful, professional and have great sense of humor. Through out our time we kept changing our plans but Rick patiently accommodated all those requests and in fact keenly suggested some wonderful ideas that helped us in finalizing our wedding location. He is very friendly and wrote wonderful wows for us. During our wedding he treated like a family member, which shows how great person he is. I would definitely recommend him to all the couples planning to get married and to make their wedding special. Thank you once again Rick, to make our life time moment memorable and beautiful.

Profile Picture Mohit , 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick made our day special. I looked everywhere in the bay area and couldn't find anything. He is the real deal and I am happy to say he did a great job.

Profile Picture anonymous , 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were having difficulty finding an officiant for our needs and budget. My husband and I wanted a short non-denominational ceremony that still reflected our history as a couple. Rick was very open with what services he provided and guided us on the structure of the ceremony. He also offered to have us email our wedding vows to him so he would provide them to us during the ceremony. A lovely man who did a perfect job for our wedding.

Photo for Bay Area Ceremonies - Wedding Officiant Review - Ceremony with Rick
Profile Picture MEGAN, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am still so happy that I chose Rick as my wedding officiant two weeks ago. My husband and I are a gay couple and Rick made us feel valued and centered during the ceremony in SF City Hall. We appreciate everything Rick did for us - getting there an hour earlier than we originally requested, getting ready for everything, filing the license back to the county clerk super fast, making us entertained all the time, and the most importantly, provided us with a moving speech and an unforgettable marriage experience. Thank you, Rick!

Profile Picture Yi, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick is very accommodating, our busy schedules prevented us from meeting Rick in person so Rick scheduled a Skype Video meeting where he basically hear our life stories. Rick was very detailed about understanding where we came from and our history together, through this Rick created a personal story to present during the Wedding Ceremony.

Rick was a great choice for us as her personalized our Ceremony and vows, I know for sure he will be a wonderful choice for anyone who decides to go with him.

Profile Picture Brian, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He made our big day so special. Couldn't be happier! Rick Kaplowitz was wonderful!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony was very intimate and special to us. Not being from the Bay area myself, I left my fiance do the planning. Rick was an excellent choice! We were able to complete the ceremony with no problems in the beautiful city hall. Highly recommend him as an officiant. He listens to your needs as a couple and puts together the vows or you can create your own. Thank you so much for being there for us on our special day.

Jaime Bennett-Anton

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick was just spectacular. I could not recommend anyone more highly. He was professional and accommodating and most importantly, very warm and sincere. We just loved him.

Profile Picture Maureen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved Rick !! If you're reading this review trying to make a decision on who is best for your wedding, If you're reading this review trying to make a decision on who is best for your wedding, let me assure you that you cannot go wrong with Rick. He made our day that much better.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick was great! Very professional, prepared, prompt, and collaborative. We spent a session with him getting to know us and about our story. After that, he prepared a script, which we were able to modify as needed. He also sent a reminder when it was time to get our marriage license. He was great at our rehearsal and the wedding, taking last minute requests from family for changes in stride. The ceremony was beautiful and several people commented on what a great job he did, how it seemed like he'd known us forever. Really made the most amazing day even better.

Profile Picture Travis, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick was fantastic every step of the way. We decided kind of last minute to have an officiant (original plan was to get legally married before the big day) and Rick, thank goodness, was available. I could tell from the first phone conversation that he was kind, organized, and efficient. My fiance and I both loved him and appreciated all of his help and advice. Rick was present for our rehearsal and was the only reason we could wrangle our crazy family into a lovely and elegant ceremony. Rick helped us craft a ceremony that many people said was one of the best they've seen- heartfelt, with a few touches of laughs and tears. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Abigail, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick was wonderful and very understanding and flexible. I was in a car accident the day before the wedding was hospitalized for 2 and a half weeks and was on bedrest not able to walk for 4 months and wasn't able to have the wedding until 8 months later. For that I am truly thankful for everything. He even checked up I me to see how I was doing. Thank you for making our wedding expressions special! -Savanna and David

Profile Picture Savanna, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When my wife and I decided that we wanted to get married we didn't know much about how to chose the person that would officiate our wedding. After spending some time looking we found Rick' s website and we thought that he seem like a good fit based on the reviews we read, but we were still a little worried since we had no idea if it was going to work out. After contacting him directly he talk to us and emailed us with all the questions he had for us and to confirm everything was going well for us with the wedding it self. He offered the best service someone can ask for and I'm very thankful that he was there for us when we needed it the most.

Profile Picture David, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are UK based and employed and communicated with Rick by email throughout, and from first enquiry through to waving goodbye as a married couple, Rick was the best! A very warm, helpful and quality service, I can't recommend Bay Area Ceremonies highly enough.
It was a true pleasure to share our special day with Rick.

Profile Picture Emma, 6/20/17, 1 Review