Bay Area Ceremonies Reviews

Bay Area Ceremonies 6
Bay Area Ceremonies 7

Cameron Malamed · Married on 12/07/2018

Cameron and Mindy Malamed small wedding Rodeo Beach San Fran

Thank you rick for coming on such short notice and helping us make our wedding exactly what we wanted, short, sweet, humorous, light hearted and loving. Rick did all of this just as we asked with maybe a day to prepare.

Thanks Rick!

Ryan · Married on 10/01/2018

We are from Canada and decided to elope while visiting the Bay Area for a Raiders game. We found Rick in conjunction with Google and WeddingWire. After emailing him he responded with a phone call and answered our questions regarding out of country marriages and also offered some other outdoor venue ideas. Rick performed a personalized ceremony for us with no religious content (at our request), including a reference to the Raiders game we attended the day before. We feel as though we could not have found anyone better to officiate our ceremony, the Bride was so impressed that she said she would love to have him officiate again (hopefully for renewing vows).

Bay Area Ceremonies 8
    Bay Area Ceremonies 9

Loris · Married on 09/29/2018

We were blessed to have Rick officiate for us last Saturday! We met with Rick a few months before the wedding day and his warm and friendly demeanor made it easy to talk with him about our plans. He listened to our ideas, and when asked for tips and suggestions, he had many that we incorporated into our script. This included performing a sand ceremony as a symbol of our union, which was a really neat addition. He also had a great list of potential readings for the ceremony, which we went through and chose ones that were most meaningful to us. Rick guided us through all the steps of the ceremony, was always responding to our questions promptly, and did a great job during the ceremony of keeping the atmosphere warm and down-to-earth. I would highly recommend Rick to any couple looking for an officiant for their wedding!

Bay Area Ceremonies 10

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

Rick performed our son's beautiful Naming Ceremony. It was everything we could have hoped for and more. From the start Rick was keen to understand our family, our beliefs and what we wanted in a ceremony. He was patient, friendly and relaxed over the phone. He sent drafts and wonderful suggestions. We were keen to incorporate spirituality but part of our family is not religious and he was able to find away to incorporate everyone's unique religious and non-religious beliefs. On the day he was perfect - kind, professional, at ease and brought a wonderful energy to the ceremony. We couldn't recommend Rick more highly! He's absolutely lovely.

Jayraj · Married on 09/14/2018

He was very flexible with time. I felt the ceremony couldn’t have been better, it was all great.

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I had such a great a experience with Rick he was so flexible and even offered his home to have our wedding ceremony since we were having trouble on where to do it at . Rick was on time and had everything ready. I recommend any one if you need an officiant. Rick thank you for everything we appreciate your service.

Jocelyn · Married on 08/26/2018

Rick was very flexible with all our requests and provided a beautiful ceremony.

Scott · Married on 08/19/2018

Simply flawless! The process was easy and everyone who attended commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. Thank you Rick for a wonderful event!

Michael · Married on 08/19/2018

Initially my fiancé found someone else for this event and I was asked to purchase a postal money order for her. I looked her up and quickly kept looking. Once I found Rick’s site I began to feel more at ease. Rick didn’t fail to deliver the best ceremony for us. He was attentive, engaging and focused the entire way tailoring the service to our life story.

Bay Area Ceremonies 11
    Bay Area Ceremonies 12
    Bay Area Ceremonies 13

Harvey · Married on 08/04/2018

Rick was amazing to work with. Very pleasant and warm-hearted. We are a same-sex couple and we met Rick at his home and knew right away that he was the one to officiate our wedding. He tailored our ceremony to our style and really listened to our story, which he incorporated into the ceremony. We had a lot of guests say that they enjoyed his monologue - funny and light-hearted. We definitely recommend Rick for your special day!

Mead · Married on 06/24/2018

Rick was a perfect choice for our officiant. He was easy to get in touch with, quick to setup a call so we could get to know each other. He was incredibly organized and made the planning process for our ceremony incredibly easy and stress-free and delivered a beautiful wedding ceremony for us. I am so glad we went with Rick and I highly recommend him! You won't be disappointed.

• I

IRC · Married on 06/18/2018

We wanted a simple and memorable wedding, and that's exactly what Rick planned for us. He was very responsive and thoughtful throughout the process and we are very happy to have him officiate our wedding. Thank you, Rick, for accommodating us at such short notice and everything went very smoothly! Thank you!

Mark · Married on 06/16/2018

Rick did a great job working with us to develop a deeply meaningful ceremony. His guidance and continued communication through the process put us both at ease. He was very engaging, humorous with our guests and made the ceremony both fun and heartfelt at the same time. Thanks again Rick! Mark and Jennifer.

Anna · Married on 05/29/2018

It was a true blessing finding Rick! He is truly amazing! I highly recommend him . He is sweet and down to earth . He listens to everything you got to say . I can promise you , you can't go wrong with Rick!!!❤ Thank you again Rick !!!

Toby · Married on 04/13/2018

Phirun and I had an incredible wedding thanks to Rick. We were very fortunate to have found him and we encourage others to bring Rick into their wedding plans as their ceremony officiant. He’s fun and quite personable. Thumbs up Rick. Thank you again!!

Bay Area Ceremonies 14

Tiffani · Married on 04/10/2018

Rev Rick came highly recommended and my husband and I understand why.

Words truly can’t describe the level of service he provided to us, from beginning to the very end.
    With only a letter and a few short correspondences back and forth he knew exactly what to say, and exactly what we wanted. He made our ceremony personable and was genuine and caring.

We continue the support in highly recommending Rev. Rick and look forward to utilizing his services again.

Bay Area Ceremonies 15

Happy · Married on 12/16/2017

Rick was delightful to work with and incorporated my special requests into the ceremony.
    He was efficient, sensitive, and a joy to work with.
    We heartily recommend him!
    PS The price was a steal.

J · Married on 12/09/2017

Rick was a wonderful officiant - we booked him at short notice and it was no hassle at all. He took the time to learn our history, developed a lovely ceremony and was patient and kind throughout. We really appreciated his positivity and the care he took to
    make our day special. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2017

Rick kept in contact the whole 6mos prior to our date. He was very thorough and sweet. He even sent us links to different locations to perform our ceremony. He prepared the sweetest speech for us and included personal details about my husband I and he even prayed for us! Thank you for making our vow renewal the best for us to remember. You were wonderful!

Bay Area Ceremonies 16
    Bay Area Ceremonies 17

Mohit · Married on 12/08/2017

Mohit · Married on 12/08/2017

Thank You Rick!! We were truly blessed to have you as our wedding officiant. Rick is very joyful, professional and have great sense of humor. Through out our time we kept changing our plans but Rick patiently accommodated all those requests and in fact keenly suggested some wonderful ideas that helped us in finalizing our wedding location. He is very friendly and wrote wonderful wows for us. During our wedding he treated like a family member, which shows how great person he is. I would definitely recommend him to all the couples planning to get married and to make their wedding special. Thank you once again Rick, to make our life time moment memorable and beautiful.

anonymous · Married on 11/10/2017

Rick made our day special. I looked everywhere in the bay area and couldn't find anything. He is the real deal and I am happy to say he did a great job.

MEGAN · Married on 11/03/2017

We were having difficulty finding an officiant for our needs and budget. My husband and I wanted a short non-denominational ceremony that still reflected our history as a couple. Rick was very open with what services he provided and guided us on the structure of the ceremony. He also offered to have us email our wedding vows to him so he would provide them to us during the ceremony. A lovely man who did a perfect job for our wedding.

Bay Area Ceremonies 18
  • Y

Yi · Married on 11/03/2017

I am still so happy that I chose Rick as my wedding officiant two weeks ago. My husband and I are a gay couple and Rick made us feel valued and centered during the ceremony in SF City Hall. We appreciate everything Rick did for us - getting there an hour earlier than we originally requested, getting ready for everything, filing the license back to the county clerk super fast, making us entertained all the time, and the most importantly, provided us with a moving speech and an unforgettable marriage experience. Thank you, Rick!