Bay Area Beats Reviews

Bay Area Beats 1
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun and one of a kind

Bay Area Beats was amazing. They played every song on our play list and it was always at the perfect time. They were super easy to work with and made our wedding of the best days. Just to add some character there was a table scratch on our first dance song and it gave the photographer a chance to take one of our favorite photos of the night.

Jocelyn · Married on 08/26/2018

Adrian did a fabulous job DJing at our wedding! Ceremony went smoothly, and afterwards Adrian kept the dance floor occupied at the reception. Easy to work with and professional.

Pushpa · Married on 06/24/2018

Adrian, Thank you so very very much for doing an amazing job at Kavita and Gus's Wedding. Grand Entrance and Exit songs were played perfectly as planned. Your surprise Sitar music went really well with the ceremony. Everyone had a wonderful time. Hopefully you will DJ for us in our future events.
    Pushpa Singh

• MarryMeMcDannel

Alyssa · Married on 06/02/2018

Adrian was our DJ for our wedding in Marin in June. He is easy going and and made the whole process very easy. He showed up on time, kept the dance floor boogy-ing, and overall helped up celebrate one of the best days of our life! I highly recommend Adrian for your wedding, party, etc! He was great! 1180

• W

Winnie · Married on 05/26/2018

We used Bay Area Beats as the DJ for our wedding and they were great! We asked them if it was possible to share the stage with a live band and the DJ was very accommodating of our needs. Our DJ was awesome and played only the music we wanted him to play. High recommend using them!!!

Jeremy · Married on 04/20/2017

Adrian was awesome to work with!

julia · Married on 04/15/2017

Adrian did an amazing job at our wedding in maui! He was very easy to work with and very reasonably priced! He played all the songs we requested and coordinated the reception very well. We had so much fun thanks to Adrian!

Justine · Married on 03/25/2017

Adrian is an amazing and intuitive DJ with such a diverse repertoire he is sure to get all your guests up and shakin their booties!

Chelsie · Married on 02/14/2017

Adrian took the time to meet with me prior to my wedding reception to listen to my needs and we made the music playlist that my husband and I wanted at our reception. Adrian was very attentive and professional. Our wedding reception was amazing and Adrian emcee'd wonderfully. He's affordable, friendly and I would higly recommend him. Thank you again, Adrian!

Tye · Married on 07/16/2016

Adrian was a very nice guy to work with. We had him DJ for my wife's 30th birthday. He asked for artists that we liked to hear and from there made a very good playlist in regards to the music that we wanted to be played. He was also flexible enough to accommodate a dance instructor that we had set up and he worked with him in order to get the appropriate music for him to teach. He gave a great Kamaaina discount for us that helped our already stretched out wallet. He is a personable guy that makes the occasion something to remember!

Susan · Married on 06/18/2016

Give Adrian a playlist and hear the magic unfold. He has all kinds of music and understands building a set from hawaiian dinner music to danceable rock at the end of the night. Everyone loved the music at my party, and the light show !

Janelle · Married on 05/21/2016

Adrian at Maui Beats was easy to work with and made my booking experience quick and stress-free. He was able to fill all my music requests and helped set the mood to make our wedding night perfect! Highly recommended!

Bethany · Married on 05/06/2016

We are so happy that we chose Adrian / DJ Maui Beats for our wedding reception! From the start he was genuinely interested in what we wanted for our wedding and catered to our needs. We planned our wedding in a matter of a few months and one of the last things we thought to book was a DJ. Knowing the urgency we felt to get a DJ booked, Adrian assured me that he was available for my date and accommodated my needs. He was very affordable in comparison to other Maui DJ's, he has excellent equipment / sound system, and was very entertaining! I appreciate his timely communication about timeline, song list / choice, introduction of the wedding party, MC-ing on the day of our wedding. Our guests are still talking about how awesome the music selection was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. Above all, I appreciate Adrian's professionalism. During the wedding process, I worked with vendor(s) who appeared more concerned with how they would benefit from providing their services. These vendor(s) forgot that the wedding is about the bride and the groom. Adrian made the evening 110% about my husband and I. We could not be more grateful and highly recommend him as a DJ for any event! Thank you to DJ Maui Beats for making our night memorable!

Anna · Married on 08/24/2015

We had such an awesome wedding filled with really fun tracks that got our wedding guests dancing. Adrian was such a pleasure to deal with and was really accommodating with our song choices and set up. We're from Sydney and Adrian made it really easy to correspond with him and he always got back to me quickly if I had any questions.
    I found Adrian to be really reliable, easy going and has great mixing skills with a huge range of music to choose from.
    Thanks so much Adrian for making our Wedding day so much fun!

Maureen · Married on 08/18/2015

Mahalo DJ Adrian for providing the tunes for our wedding reception! He was one of the most affordable and reasonable-priced DJs out there, and we are glad we chose him. Adrian has a wide music collection of about 60,000 songs spanning the genres of disco, 80s, 90s hip hop, 2000s pop, and Top 40. We wanted to ensure that all of our guests had a great time dancing the night away. It was really easy to communicate with Adrian via email during the planning process, and he also checked in with us to make sure our playlist questionnaire and requests was filled up prior to our wedding day. We strongly recommend Adrian for all of your music needs!

~ Maureen & Benjamin 8/18/15

Crystal · Married on 03/07/2015

We (and our guests!) loved having Adrian as our wedding DJ. He had an amazing variety of music at his disposal and had everyone (I mean EVERYONE) dancing the night away!

Adrian did a great job for our wedding. He did ceremony music, as well as the reception. He was easy to work with, responsive and did a great job. Our 20 guests ranged in age from 23-75 and we danced the night away. There's nothing like watching your 75 year old Grandmother dance until she can't dance anymore! He kept the party going and had great suggestions for music. We had some weather surprises and despite Tropical Storm Wali, everything went off without a hitch!

Sabrina · Married on 07/03/2014

Adrian with Maui Beats did a GREAT job at our wedding! We would highly recommend him to anyone! He was able to play all of the songs we requested and kept people on the dance floor all night long! Thanks Adrian!!
    XOXO,
    Sabrina and Garey

Julie · Married on 06/28/2014

I love Maui Beats!!!! Me the bride and my girls had an awesome fun time at my wedding. We girls rocked the dance floor!!! Thank you Maui Beats!!!! ^_^

Mikaella · Married on 05/25/2014

We absolutely LOVED Adrian from Maui Beats! He did such an amazing job keeping the energy level high once it was time to dance. He was great in helping us plan for the day, and extremely flexible with the start and end times. He was also very friendly and professional. We would HIGHLY recommend Maui Beats for any event that you want everyone to get up and dance!

Erin · Married on 05/17/2014

Adrian responded quickly when I inquired about his services for our wedding, which to me is a huge plus when choosing vendors. Since we were very particular as to what type of music was played, Adrian let us provide him a list of songs (all electronic), which he downloaded and mixed for the reception. He arrived early on the day of the event and was very nice and professional. I would definitely recommend Adrian for weddings and really any type of party. He reads the crowd and plays what will keep people on the dance floor! Thank you, Adrian!

Raheela · Married on 04/21/2014

We are over the moon with choosing Adrian Blackhurst as our wedding DJ. He provided the most spectacular atmosphere with excellent sound systems and even threw in extra lighting for our event!

Adrian was extremely helpful in downloading all the suggested tracks and music for our wedding.. He is clearly very passionate about his work and was really getting into creating a perfect busy dance floor!

Also to top off his excellent service, Adrian was also so fairly priced and matched our budget!

We thank you from our hearts for creating a magical day and evening!
    You're the best, with love ,
    Raheela and Ahmed

Kevin · Married on 11/09/2013

Adrian was totally professional and organized! He covered the music for our ceremony and our reception and nailed both. I provided him with a super crazy list of music genres and I was worried how it would go, but Adrian totally made it all flow. He played all the songs we requested and added several songs to fit our wedding vibe. As someone who got caught up in every little detail, I really liked having a detailed oriented DJ/MC! Prices are: Totally do-able/reasonable.. and he had additional lighting and microphones. If our shuttle had forgotten to pick us up from the reception we would have had no problem rocking out all night long!
    Cristina and Kevin

Aimee · Married on 09/17/2013

The most important thing at our wedding was that our guests spent the night dancing away and having fun. Adrian made sure this happened and everyone had a great time. He played all of the songs that my husband and I requested and added more of his own that totally fit in with the night. Friends and family kept telling me their legs hurt the next day because they were all dancing so much! I would definitely recommend Adrian for your Maui wedding! Mahalo!