Bavarian Cakery Reviews

Bavarian Cakery 6
Bavarian Cakery 7

Cynthia Resendez · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Heavenly!!!!

Met with Tara who was very professional. We shared our vision and brought a couple of ideas but still did not have things panned out. Tara listened and was able to quickly add some suggestions and give us a visual that made our visit very productive. Our samples were delicious. After meeting with two other vendors there was no question that we were going with Tara at Bavarian Cakery!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Sonia

Sonia Melendez · Married on 06/22/2019

Delicious and Beautiful!

When I first tasted Bavarian's cakes I know I HAD to get one for my wedding. I opted for the bavarian cream cake and strawberry - my only wish is that it had lasted longer!! My guests ate it so quickly! Everyone commented on how much they loved the taste. It looked amazing too! I was extremely happy with my wedding cake and cannot thank Bavarian enough!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Bavarian Cakery 8

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious!

Bavarian Bakery were a fantastic choice for our wedding! We had a 4 tier cake with multiple layered flavors, as well as dessert shooters at the dessert bar. I think they're fantastic value for money, and Tara was super kind and easy to work with!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Alicia · Married on 03/16/2019

Delicious!

We were lucky to have our cake included with our venue package. I wouldn’t have found a better bakery!! We were blown away by every flavor they had to offer, very hard decision to make! I wanted a simple design and they worked with me to get just what I wanted. Can’t wait to dig in to our anniversary cake!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Bavarian Cakery 9
    Bavarian Cakery 10
  • Stancey

Stancey · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Wedding

Tara was great to work with and the cake was beautiful and so delicious. We have one friend who has ordered 3 cake since she went to the tasting with new wife. I’m telling you they make really good cakes. I loved it so much I’m ordering one for my mom’s birthday in March.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Bavarian Cakery 11
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing and delicious

Brides cake: We got the white cake with black berry and switched it to the whipped butter cream! YUM
    Grooms cake: Red velvet with whipped butter cream! So amazing!!!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Bavarian Cakery 12
    Bavarian Cakery 13

Tremeka · Married on 11/23/2018

Great experience

I will definitely recommend Bavarian Cakery!! Awesome cakes and Awesome customer service!! Very satisfied customer!!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal Daniels · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Service

Bavarian Cakery was absolutely amazing! Our guests enjoyed the cake and the customer service was excellent! Definitely recommend them to our friends and family. I knew the idea of cake I have always dreamed of as a bride and Bavarian exceeded!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Renee

Renee LaCoste Long · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful and tasty

The wedding and groom’s cake were beautiful AND they tasted amazing! Tara and her staff were just fantastic!! We also had a popcorn bar at the reception which was delicious. We couldn’t be more pleased and they will be our go to since I have 3 unmarried children. 😅 Thanks for helping us to have a perfect day!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2018

Up themed cake!

So delicious! 4 tiers: Italian creme, chocolate, and strawberry... yummy! Definitely recommend :) very flexible with what you want

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/27/2018

Very good cake at reasonable price.

Very good service during planning and during prepping of cake at the venue. Stephanie was willing to make sure I got a cake of my dream. The guests loved the cake. Both the vanilla bavarian cheesecake and the vanila cake with strawberry cream cheese filling. Thank you!!! My wedding cake was very beautiful

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jordan Swokowski · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome cakes!

Bavarian Cakery did my wedding cake and grooms cake for my wedding in October 2018 and did an amazing job!! They let us choose different flavors of cake for each tier of the wedding cake and each was so delicious! And the chocolate grooms cake with Reese's was to die for! I gave them pictures of the cake designs I wanted and they nailed it! Tara was amazing to work with on the flavors and designs of the cakes and was flexible if I had any changes to make. We also had Bavarian Cakery make mini pies (pumpkin, apple, and pecan) as favors for the wedding. The pies were a hit with all the guests! In the end, everything turned out EXACTLY how I wanted and I would highly recommend Bavarian Cakery!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Donna · Married on 10/06/2018

The greatest gift was all the compliments we received!

Amazing! Bavarian Cakery prepared alternating layers of vanilla and chocolate bavarian cream cake! It was perfect for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding! We received many wonderful compliments. They also made a great chocolate groom's cake with exactly the design we requested. We highly recommend them for your wedding and any event!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/21/2018

Bavarian Cakery did a fantastic job. I was able to even change up the design of the cake at the last minute. I got so many compliments on the cake. We had a bunch leftover and it was still really great a couple days later. They delivered on time and the cake came out better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jenn and Andy · Married on 08/18/2018

I would recommend to anyone! Their signature Bavarian Cheesecake is amazing and the Banana Nut grooms cake was devoured!! So many compliments on both cakes. Tara and her staff were quick to respond to any questions and requests. Both were delivered on time to our venue. Thank you for being a part of our ‘Best Day Ever’!!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Bavarian Cakery 14

Kirsten · Married on 07/15/2018

Our cakes looked and tasted amazing! We had so many compliments. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Ladana · Married on 06/09/2018

I ordered a graduation cake for 100 people. The colors on the cake were to my specifics, and the cake was delicious, and we had plenty. They called the week of the party, to confirm time for pickup, which was nice, because of tying up loose ends on other things for the party. I would definitely order again.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Bavarian Cakery 15

Theresa · Married on 06/02/2018

We had only tried two cake bakeries before I decided on Bavarian Cakery. They were the perfect choice.

When you walked into the place, its a cute cozy little space with examples of other gorgeous cakes. They have their cozy dining table for tastings which are free. The cake tasting experience was so easy and delicious. Honestly, cakes can get very expensive but working with Bavarian was easy and cost efficient. You really can't go wrong with them.
    Their cakes are delicious, beautiful and worth it.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Bavarian Cakery 16

Jane · Married on 05/05/2018

Loved our wedding cake so much. It was perfect! And it tasted amazing. We got so many compliments on the cake! Will certainly use them again for birthdays and anniversaries!

Sent on 05/10/2018

JaNae · Married on 05/05/2018

Tara was wonderful to work with. She made the whole process of choosing and coming up with unique ideas for our wedding so easy as we don't like cake! They worked within our budget and gave us so many wonderful options to choose from! Highly recommend as they are very accommodating and flexible and the desserts tasted just great too!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jacie · Married on 04/14/2018

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! They work very hard to fulfill your vision for your wedding cake and are very friendly!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Jacob · Married on 03/24/2018

My Husband and I got married March 18, 2018 and we searched for the right company to create a candy buffet for our special day. Once we found Bavarian Cakery & Chocolate encore we knew we found the right Company. They were quick at responding all of our emails and made sure everything we wanted and envisioned came to life.
    If you are looking for a candy buffet for any occasion this place is where you want to be. Thank you again for making our day sweet !

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Bavarian Cakery 17

Amber · Married on 03/24/2018

My daughter and son in law got married late March. Bavarian Bakery did the cake ... and what a wonderful job they did! The cake meeting/tasting was a breeze. The cake itself was custom, beautiful and delicious. And the delivery was well ahead of schedule. They even brought a second cake top section for the bride/groom to take home -- just in case the top section of the reception cake was eaten on accident. That was thoughtful. Highly recommend this bakery!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2018

Bavarian Cakery made our cake taste better than it looked! We received several compliments.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Catherine · Married on 01/31/2018

Bavarian Cakery was the perfect choice for our wedding day!! Both of our cakes were absolutely amazing and delicious and we got so many comments during the wedding how good the cake was! My wedding cake was just as I pictured and I am counting down the days until our 1 year anniversary so I can have more - we got almond with raspberry filling for mine and the chocolate Bavarian cheesecake for his and it was to die for!

Sent on 02/23/2018