Battleson Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Battleson Entertainment 1
  • I

Ian · Married on 11/15/2013

Bruce was amazing. He kept the party going all night and the music he played was awesome. He used songs that we wanted played, plus his own that matched very well. We received many compliments about Bruce and even wanted his info for their parties.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Megan · Married on 10/19/2013

We LOVED our DJ!!! Bruce is amazing and made the night perfect!!! Everyone danced and enjoyed all the music that was played. He was very flexible with us as we changed the flow of the night about 3 hours into the night. He is a fun and down to earth kind of guy which was perfect for our laid back fun wedding. Perfect DJ!!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Susan · Married on 10/19/2013

Kyler was amazing! He was very professional. He made our wedding the absolute best day of our lives. I couldn't believe how talented and mature he was. He played music that we liked and really played to our crowd. Our guests absolutely loved him and made several comments on how fantastic he was. I could not have been happier with kyler and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Megan · Married on 10/06/2013

Battleson Entertainment, and specifically Bruce Battleson, was an incredible DJ! He was not only easy to work with and affordable, but he did an amazing job of getting people to get dancing and stay dancing! I had several guests tell me during the reception that they were blown away by our DJ. It was such a fun night, in part use to the wonderful DJ'ing! I would whole-heartedly recommend BE to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Bree · Married on 10/05/2013

Bruce did an amazing job for our wedding and was able to keep the night moving along smoothly! He provided just the right amount of emceeing and played great music! Bruce is professional, friendly and easing going. I would highly recommend his services

Sent on 11/14/2013

kim · Married on 10/05/2013

Battleson Entertainment did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding. Gus made sure to get to know my daughter and her fiance so he could personalize the timeline and music to match the bride and groom. Their reception was so much fun and I credit Gus with orchestrating all the details. Thank you Bruce and Gus!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Dan · Married on 09/28/2013

Gus was amazing. He completely made our wedding reception. All of our guests said he was the best DJ they have ever seen.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2013

Bruce recently DJ'd our wedding and we could not have been happier with the service he provided for us. Our contact with Bruce was mainly via email and skype since we were planning a wedding from out of town. He is incredibly organized and friendly so we had no doubt that he would do an amazing job...and he did!

We got so many compliments on the dance floor about how great the DJ was and how well he was able to keep the dance floor packed. He really knew how to read the crowd. He also did a great job keeping the evening moving and on time and stuck to the timeline we had created almost perfectly.

Bruce also provided beautiful up-lighting for our reception space which made the space truly elegant and fun at the same time! Bruce also coordinated with my mother in law to provide a surprise for my husband and I...we walked into the reception space and saw our names and the date of our wedding projected onto the ceiling. It was awesome!!!

As a bonus, Bruce also helped to create two custom, compilation songs for our mother/son, father/daughter dance. We were so happy for his help.

I would hire Bruce to DJ another event in a second. He was amazing to work with and he made the night incredibly memorable.

Thanks, Bruce!!!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Battleson Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah and John! What a great night! I loved every minute of it! Your friends and family are awesome! All my best!
    Bruce

Alex · Married on 08/24/2013

We can not say enough about how great Gus at Battleson was. He met with us multiple times, made sure that we were comfortable with all the song choices and helped us find things that would be fun for everyone.

At the venue, Gus was a great example of professionalism. He didn't say a word when our photographer ran long, he just was flexible and rolled with it. Most exciting was that since my wife's dad was not there, he worked with her brothers and they set up a brother-sister dance. She was so surprised and it meant so much to her.

Gus and Battleson are great and will take care of everything you need.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2013

Bruce was an amazing DJ!! My husband and I are extremely picky and absolutely hate the clique wedding music. Bruce handled our requests and did everything we asked. His website is great and we were able to pick a lot of the music. He did a great job of creating the atmosphere we were looking for. We had a destination wedding and Bruce was great over the phone and very prompt over email. Very professional. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Kate · Married on 07/27/2013

We worked with Battleson Entertainment for our Wedding in July. Gus was our DJ and we absolutely loved working with him. He was exactly what we were looking for: energetic enough to get people on the dance floor having fun but not so over the top that he became the star of the show. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and our guests had an amazing time. Gus was also there to make sure we had eaten, were in the right places at the right time, and kept everything running smoothly and on-time. I would not hesitate in recommending Battleson Entertainment and Gus.

Sent on 08/17/2013

JANELL · Married on 07/20/2013

Gus Garcia made the reception the fabulous event that it was. I cannot say enough how wonderful he was. I had so many wedding guests come up to me to me tell how great our DJ was. he kept the wedding reception organized but also so fun. People did not stop dancing from the first song until we finally had to tell people the reception was over and get them off the dance floor. even our wedding coordinator who works many many weddings at a very popular wedding venue said she had never worked with such an organized and well prepared DJ and had ideas that she had not seen any other DJ's create . and he is just such a nice guy also. I'd give him 50 stars if I could in his ratings.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Jenn · Married on 07/20/2013

Two weeks ago we had Gus as the DJ for our wedding. He was extremely organized, extremely easy to work with, kind, hard-working, and creative. He had everyone (young and old) up and dancing at our wedding. He understood our vision perfectly and nailed it. He made everything run so smoothly. My husband and I would recommend him to anyone interested in having an amazing DJ. It wouldn't have been the same without Gus there. Thank you Battleson Entertainment for making our wedding so special!!!

Sent on 07/26/2013

tara · Married on 07/20/2013

I was recommended to Bruce from my wedding coordinator friend and it was a great referral. Bruce is so easy to work with and really manages the evening to how you want.

I had last minute changes and they were no issue at all for him. The wedding guests had a great time and some friends said it was the most well run, fun wedding they have attended. Bruce does a great job at keeping the party going and reading the crowd.

I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Battleson Entertainment's reply:

Tara and Jonathan,
    Thank you for your kind words. What a great wedding! Beautiful and Fun!!!
    All my best,
    Bruce

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2013

Bruce was the DJ for my wedding at the Huntington Beach Hilton last month. I was pretty picky about choosing a DJ, and I ended up going with Bruce because he was recommended by my photographer and more importantly he was so professional, friendly, and NORMAL on the phone. Not to mention the pricing was reasonable!
    Bruce did an amazing job of running the show at our reception. We didn't have a wedding coordinator, but Bruce knew exactly what to do and when to do it. Our guests loved the music and had such a great time. Thank you, Bruce :)

Sent on 08/08/2013

I first saw Bruce DJ at a friends wedding. He had the entire party dancing all night, regardless of their age. This was exactly what my husband and I wanted for our wedding. Bruce was more than flexible, he met with my sisters and I first and he allowed my husband to chat with him over the phone and via email. Once we made the decision to go with Bruce he was more than easy to communicate with. He gave us a number of tips and pointers, song lists to review, and questionnaires to help us understand what we were even looking for. Based on a few song suggestions that we provided he completely understood what kind of vibe we wanted for each portion of the wedding. He even helped us find a number of options for the father/daughter and mother/son dances when our parents were a bit indecisive as the days before the wedding approached.

On the day of the actual wedding Bruce arrived early to set up, he was completely self sufficient, and was dressed very professionally. Timing of every song was just right and the music never had an awkward pause or lull. When it came to the dance party he was incredible. Everyone at the wedding could not believe that we loved song after song after song. Besides the quality of songs selected Bruce helped us make the party wonderful. At one point in the evening everyone was too hot dancing inside. We asked Bruce what he thought about moving the party outside onto the courtyard. He smiled said he would absolutely try it and simply turned the speaker around to accommodate our wishes. We danced under the stars for the rest of the evening. The wedding was an absolute success due to the music and Bruce's ability to keep the crowd excited and involved all night.

Bruce was a pleasure to work with and we will hopefully get to work with him again at any future celeb

Sent on 02/23/2014

Amy · Married on 06/29/2013

These are the people to talk to if you want to have the party of the year!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Katie · Married on 06/29/2013

Bruce did an amazing job at our wedding! Not only was he able to fulfill my last minute request for a gobo, his determination to set up the gobo in the perfect position definitely earned every one of these stars. Bruce played every song we requested and we had a long list of them. He hit every one of them on the mark and our wedding was flawless. All of our guests have told us how much fun they had and Bruce was a pro at keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire night until we had to tell everyone to go home. I would recommend Bruce to anyone that wants to have a fun, energetic wedding. Thank you Bruce!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Our DJ (Dokota) was great! I was extremely happy with his work!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2013

Battleson entertainment provided us with a sense of security that our wedding day was going to go as planned. Not only was Bruce beyond organized, he was extreamly professional, played all the music we wanted. Bruce also helped in making sure our guest were having a great time on the dance floor overall he made our process of planning extreamly easy, and made our big day very special!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Chad · Married on 05/25/2013

Soooooooooooooo gooooooooooood!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2013

SO MUCH LOVE FOR GUS AT BATTLESON ENTERTAINMENT! If you want your guest to spend the night on the dance floor he’s your man! From our very first meeting Gus made us feel so comfortable that we felt we were talking show tunes with an old friend. Everything was very professional from start to finish and he truly listened to our wants and needs. Choosing the right DJ is so important and if you choose Battleson Entertainment they won’t let you down. Can’t wait to see Gus again at our next event!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Kristy · Married on 05/04/2013

Bruce was the so laid back and easy to work with. He listened to everything request we had for our ceremony and reception and made it all happen. I don't think we could have found a better DJ!

Sent on 08/23/2013

We were referred to Battleson Entertainment from my friend used them for her wedding. I cannot say enough good things about them. Bruce the owner was so responsive and although he wasn't available for our date he set us up with Gus. We had an absolutely great experience with Gus throughout the whole process. From the beginning he called us on the phone and spent almost an hour asking us questions about our wedding and what we were looking for. After we booked we were provided with access to an online database of music where we could choose songs we wanted and didn't want. Before the wedding, he spent over two hours with us going over the timeline and making us feel well taken care of. Both Bruce and Gus were highly responsive both by email and phone from the time we booked and up until the wedding. On the day of Gus did a great job getting the guests interested and involved and was a great MC. He kept things on track and moving along and was flexible when changes needed to be made. You will have a great experience with Battleson Entertainment!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Kyler did an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding. He was fun, friendly, helpful, and informative from the very beginning, answering all of our questions, providing lots of details, and generally just being wonderful to talk to.

He did an absolutely fabulous job at the event - working both our ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless. Our photographer, officiant, and others performing in the ceremony commented on how professional and helpful Kyler was for the ceremony, and pretty much everyone talked to us about how amazing the music was at the reception. Kyler had great selections for the cocktail hour, and he kept the dance floor packed all night. He was so attentive to our wishes, playing all the songs we requested and having a good feel of what else to play based on that list. He was non-intrusive, professional, and really a true joy to work with. Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2014