Battiste LaFleur Galleria Reviews

5 | Columbus, OH

5 Reviews for Battiste LaFleur Galleria

Kim · Married on 12/31/2016

This family run business does excellent work! I've used them for several occasions and their flowers are beyond anything else in Columbus. Their flowers not only last longer than others but their eye for design is excellent. I'm so excited and confident in theither skills I'm not even going to stress over my order. Once I give them my budget and a general direction, I let them do their magic. What they come up with far surpasses my expectations and is beautiful beyond words.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Monique · Married on 08/16/2014

Battiste LeFleur's professionalism and gorgeous flowers helped my wedding day go off seamlessly, and I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/11/2014

What an amazing florist!!!! They really take time to get to know you and to understand exactly what you want. And on your actual wedding day...they take complete and total care of you. You will LOVE your flowers!! But the best thing about this business are the people. What an amazing family! I highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Amazing staff! Super flexible & the flowers were absolutely stunning! They took my vision and matched it perfectly

Sent on 07/22/2013
  • CGV

Cgv · Married on 04/12/2021

Plagiarism

I'm so flattered that you enjoyed our website; however, I have not given you permission to use any of our copy or wording. Under Federal Common Law Copyright protections, I'm making a formal demand that you remove the following highlighted wording from your website and/or social medium profiles, as found to be exactly copied from ours as per Copyscape.com, as this was written solely by myself, Claudia G de Velasco for use by my company, A Day To Remember, alone.

A formal email was sent to you yesterday, Tuesday, December 15, 2020.

I look forward to this being resolved in a quick and easy manner without having to file DMCA violations with Google + other search engines - they usually remove sites from their search algorithm for copyright infringement if it is not able to be sorted out between the parties. In addition, you have been reported to WeddingWire.

If I do not receive a reply that confirms you have removed this wording from your website and/or social medium profiles by 12:00 p.m. CST, Friday, Dec. 18, 2020, please be aware that we will be taking legal action.

Regards,