Batter Up Cakery Reviews

Batter Up Cakery 2
Batter Up Cakery 3
Batter Up Cakery 4

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2018

Batter Up Cakery is spectacular!!! We gave Jolene our colors and two descriptive words of how we envisioned our wedding day and let me tell you, she killed it! She made the most romantic, gorgeous, breathtaking dessert display I've ever seen. Not only was it visually stunning, but everything tasted magical. Literally the best cake, parfaits, pies, and dulce de leche of our lives!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Batter Up Cakery 5
    Batter Up Cakery 6
    Batter Up Cakery 7
    Batter Up Cakery 8

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

Oh my goodness! We had our wedding on 10/14, and our cupcakes and cutting cake turned out SO amazing!! Jolene has such an eye for detail, and everything down to the flower detail on top of the cupcakes just looked so beautiful. The cakes were all so flavorful and moist, and our Oreo cake was SO good! I just can’t say enough great things, thank you so much Jolene!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Claire · Married on 10/01/2017

Jolene created a beautiful and more importantly, an extremely yummy cake for my husband and my wedding. She makes affordable cakes without sacrificing quality. Her flavor options are so good that you’ll have a hard time choosing. Luckily, we were able to select a few combinations. My husband and I decided to have a smaller, fully-decorated cake in addition to a couple of sheet cakes. I appreciated that Jolene offered this option. Our guests devoured the cakes. Thank you Batter Up Cakery!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Dana · Married on 05/27/2017

Jolene is amazing and put together not only a beautiful cake, but also a gorgeous cookie bar and display. It was such a wonderful piece of our wedding and she captured our vision perfectly. The cookies and cake tasted great too!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kuang L · Married on 12/20/2015

My wife and I found this vendor through Reverend Tan. She went though this vendor on our behalf. We just provided a picture, a brief description of what we wanted, and chose the cake flavor. We did not have the opportunity for a cake tasting beforehand and we really didn't need to because that cake turned out better than we could have imagined! It fit the picture we provided and had all that we requested. And the taste and texture of the cake was phenomenal! We definitely would recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Cake is wonderful and pretty! Although I didn't have to to eat too much during my wedding, my friends all said that the cake is delicious!!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/29/2015
  • Faith

Faith · Married on 12/20/2015

Batter Up Cakery gave me the dream cake I always wanted for my small rustic wedding reception last week. All the guests were raving about how delicious the cake was with the fresh fruits and not-too-sweet cream (I specified that my mother-in-law has diabetes, so they very thoughtfully made the cake less sweet), and how lovely the naked cake looked. I was initially hesitant to ask for a naked cake, seeing how some of my friends had theirs screwed up looking really plain and half finished, but the cake that Batter Up gave me was so lovely that i cannot stop stealing glances at it before cake cutting. Even as we devour the left overs 2 days later, it still taste just as nice. Definitely get your cake from them.

Sent on 12/29/2015