Batter Up Cake! Reviews

4 | Manchester, NH

4 Reviews for Batter Up Cake!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 06/04/2011

Melissa at Batter up exceeded our expectations! I told her what I wanted for a wedding cake and she made it and it was AMAZING! She also made my husband a Nintendo NES grooms cake that everyone talked about! I cant get over how well both of them came out, and they were YUMMY! Our wedding cake was vanilla cake with fresh strawberries and buttercream frosting, and the grooms cake was chocolate cake with buttercream frosting! My husband never eats cake, and he ate his piece and mine! Honestly we will be going with them for any future cakes, as will many of our friends & family!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Renee · Married on 05/01/2010

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Batter Up Cake is VERY easy to work with! We provided Melissa some basic direction and wants, and she exceeded our expectations! The cake looked and tasted awesome! We received many compliments on the cake. We use Batter Up Cake for all our cake needs and we are never disappointed! Thanks Melissa! You're the best!!!

Sent on 05/23/2010

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2009

I emailed in a panic when my vendor unexpectadly cancelled. Batter Up Cakes stepped right in- they were easy to work with and reasonably priced. My wedding day came and I didn't even have to worry. The cake was there and it was exactly what I asked for. Beautiful!

Sent on 03/25/2010
  • mandal86

Amanda · Married on 07/19/2009

Melissa is very nice and you can tell she loves what she does. When we went for a tasting, she was very open, and out right told us she wasn't happy with one of the cakes she made for us to try, but we still thought it was delicious. She is very easy to work with, and very open to all of our ideas. On our wedding day everything was perfect and the cake was both delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 07/22/2009