BasicImage Reviews

BasicImage 5
BasicImage 6
BasicImage 7

Jane Olshever · Getting married on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much, Claudia, for making my day even more special!!! You are absolutely THE BEST!

Claudia is the best makeup and hair artist i have ever worked with! She listens to her client and makes recommendation based on the type of hair/skin you have, as well as weather conditions etc. I enjoyed her professionalism, personal approach, fun and all the energy she has!!! But most importantly, i was super happy with my look on my big day and now enjoying the photos :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! i was lucky you took care of me!
    Also huge thank you to Claudia's team, who took care of my bridesmaids, every girl looked amazing!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Amarriedmann

Sophia · Married on 06/23/2019

Basic Image does it all!

Claudia Duqué is a wonder woman! I came to her fairly late in the planning process for my vow renewal. I have naturally very curly hair but wanted a blowout with Hollywood waves. She assured me it’d be possible without damage to my curls. She took gentle care with my curls for the trial and used minimum heat to achieve the look and I was thrilled! Make up was also on point.

On the big day I went with my daughter in tow with the hopes she could do something with her boyfriend-shorn short curls. Claudia didn’t bat an eye at the unexpected extra client. In no time she got me in curlers & set me aside. Then did amazing twists with a side swept comb on my daughter, then did her makeup beautifully! She got back to me and by the end had us both looking like movie stars!

Over the few months I interacted with her, Claudia was always responsive, professional and just very personable! As a VERY low maintenance gal, she consistently put me at ease and actually had me looking forward to my “transformation appt”. Multiple people asked me who did my hair and makeup. Even with all the dancing, etc. we looked flawless all night.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    BasicImage 8
    BasicImage 9

Sandrina · Married on 03/17/2018

Claudia and her assistant came out to our venue and started right away capturing every moment from me and my ladies getting ready to all our funny bloopers. She is very creative with her photographs and some of the photos of me and my husband were absolutely breathtaking. I'm definitely going to keep in contact with Basicimage now that I'm expecting :). I highly recommend their services

Sent on 03/29/2018

BasicImage's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day. You have a wonderful family and I enjoyed every moment of the time spent with you and them.

Eliza · Married on 03/11/2018

It has taken me too long to write this review. We had a small wedding at my in laws house in December of last year and we were lucky to have Claudia as our photographer. With only four in our wedding party (my husband, myself, our daughter and our best friend), it was a small affair, but highly anticipated. We really wanted photographs that would capture that feeling and give us something to take away from our special day. She did not disappoint. Claudia was able to somehow import both the spontaneity and naturalness of the moments leading up to the ceremony as well as create some beautiful formal images for us to treasure. We would highly recommend Claudia and Basicimage photo for wedding photography, or any of your photographic needs. Claudia's photographs featuring the stunning and unique fountain and garden are now featured through out my home are extraordinary.

Sent on 05/03/2018

BasicImage's reply:

Wow! It’s wonderful to know who exactly who you are Eli by your review! It was truly a pleasure to be part of your special day! Thank you for your kind words and we all in our team at Basicimage wish you the very best!

Melonie · Married on 02/16/2018

I can't recommend BasicImage enough! Claudia is prompt when responding emails; suggested many beautiful places for our pictures and was very flexible. Our engagement pictures turned out beautifully! She took a ton of pictures so we had many options to choose from. She was very professional, helpful and laid back. Our pictures got back to us within a couple of weeks, too. I can't wait to see our wedding photos! We absolutely will be seeing her for future milestones!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Sally · Married on 01/05/2018

I used BasicImage Make up and Hair services for my Thursday City Hall Elopement. Claudia was right on time and was great! I could not have been happier with the results - my make up was a great version of me. My hair and make up closely resembled the lower maintenance look I was going for. It was the most reasonably priced day-of weekday wedding make up I could find. Communication before the event was great. Would highly recommend to anyone planning a last minute wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Diane · Married on 09/23/2017

Claudia did the hair for my daughters wedding and my family. She was very nice and professional. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Luisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Claudia did my hair and makeup for our engagement shoot. The experience was absolutely magical! She not only made me look like a princess, but she made me feel like one! The pictures came out AMAZING!!! My friends and family are still talking about it!
    Then I hired her to do my makeup for my wedding. My original photographer had an emergency so Claudia stepped in and did my getting ready photos and Wedding ceremony photos.
    Listen, if you are considering anyone, consider her! She is a whole package in one person!!!
    Thank you Claudia for making my dreams come true!!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

BasicImage's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was such a pleasure and honor to have played a part in our very special day.

Mileidys · Married on 07/15/2017

Claudia takes her time to get to know you and plan the perfect photo shoot. A true triple threat, photography, hair & make-up. She did an amazing job with my daughter's pre-quince shoot. It was so much fun, my daughter was made to feel like a princess. The day of the event she was punctual and prepared and full of energy. She made her special day absolutely perfect and forever captured the memories with so many awesome and fun photos. ❤

Sent on 09/28/2017
    BasicImage 10
    BasicImage 11
    BasicImage 12

BasicImage's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review. I had such a great time during both our shoots. What a beautiful Quinceanera

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

I used Basic Image for my wedding/reception. Claudia traveled from Tampa (almost 2 hrs away) and was prompt, professional and efficient. She came prepared with the list of specific pictures I wanted to ensure we taken throughout the day. Her creativity really shines through and my photos came out amazing! She had a lot of work to do with editing our photos since our hall lighting was blue. None of our pictures were smurf looking in spite of it lol. She stated my pics would be available in 4-6 weeks and was prompt in mailing them to me. Book her and you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/27/2017

BasicImage's reply:

Samantha, You looked absolutely stunning and made my job that much easier. I have to tell you what an awesome job you did on your décor. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your special day.
  • Y

Yolandaria · Married on 06/03/2017

What a great experience I had with BasicImage Photography. Claudia is extremely helpful and goes above and beyond. She didn't only take our wedding photos but also helped me with my dress and was very attentive to my bridal party. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Perla · Married on 11/20/2016

First and for most, Claudia I'm so sorry for the delay in the review, but better late than never :)
    I had destination wedding, which that on its own is stressful to plan vendors from afar. I booked my services for hair and makeup with BasicImage and I could not have been more pleased and lucky to have found them. Claudia and Delsie came to my hotel and did all of my 6 bridesmaids in addition to my mother and grandmothers hair and makeup. The flower girls hair was just precious and my grandmother wanted to practically adopt Claudia haha.. We all felt so comfortable and it felt as if I had known Claudia for years. I can not rave enough about this company but what finally made give them a review was this past weekend, my friend in Florida had her photographer cancel last minute and I remembered Claudia had mentioned she did photography as well. I can not believe how she did it but last minute and all, she came through and it made everyone feel comfortable and made it so much fun! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/02/2017

lilian · Married on 11/06/2016

Claudia was amazing she did an amazing and professional job. Every time I called her or texted her she was always available. I would for sure recommended her to whoever needs their hair and make-up done for a special event.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Gregoria · Married on 10/22/2016

Our experience with Claudia was awesome!
    Her casual but professional style is exactly what we needed for our wedding. She is very responsive, dynamic and pleasant to work with. I would hire her for other future events without hesitation.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    BasicImage 19
    BasicImage 20
    BasicImage 21

Melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

Basic Image provided my engagement photos, including hair & make-up. These came out spectacular. My husband and I were interested in a vintage theme and Claudia was game. She was supportive of our ideas as well as introduced helpful suggestions, and, overall, did an amazing job. The day of my wedding she also provided hair & make-up services including a trial run. She was at all times courteous, pleasant, and professional. She was punctual and made sure my wedding party and I were ready on time. Oh, and obviously, we all looked flawless. Had she not already been booked that day for another event, I would have hired her as my photographer as well.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Jillian · Married on 10/04/2014

LOVE Claudia!!! She is amazing. It's all thanks to her I felt like such a princess. Her expertise made myself and my bridal party feel amazing. None of us felt or really looked like we had a ton of makeup on. Yet, we all looked beautiful. Not to mention Claudia is a joy to work with.

I was one of those brides that really didn't want to spend a ton of money on extensions. But, I have really thin hair and it just wasn't working with the look I wanted. Thank goodness Claudia encouraged extensions. My hair was perfect.

Claudia and her staff worked fast to make sure we were on time but didn't rush to get out the door either. They spent time hearing concerns and listening to our crazy stories.

I could go on and on but I'm just happy I chose Claudia. I would recommend her to every bride. The airbrush is flawless!!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

BasicImage's reply:

We're so happy to hear from you! It was such pleasure meeting you and having the oppertunity to be part of such an important day of your life.

I have had Claudia work on my hair and make-up on numerous occasions. I first met her when she was doing hair and make-up at a wedding where I was a bridesmaid. I have since had her do my hair for other private events like corporate parties and such. I have always been very pleased with her level of professionalism and the results of her work- beautiful, every time. She makes herself available whether driving to my place or meeting at hers. Whenever I've had concerns, like trying fake lashes for the first time, she has made me feel at ease. Now that I'm engaged I have no hesitation in hiring her to do my wedding.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Betty · Married on 01/05/2014

My experience with Basicimage was amazing. From my trial run to the day of my wedding these ladies were efficient, punctual, precise and just down right amazing. They truly helped to create everything I imagined I would look like and beyond. I had a beach wedding in January and the hair and makeup continued to look fabulous all ceremony and reception long. They made all of my girls look absolutely stunning and even had some great suggestions on hair for my mother and mother in law. Working with these ladies was a dream come true. I highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Tesa · Married on 04/27/2013

Claudia from BasicImage is a ''must have"...due to her experience and talent she was prompt, creative and flawless!...everyone that I have referred to her has been very please with her art and professionalism:)

Sent on 01/29/2014
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 08/25/2012

I loved this company. They were so friendly, answered all my phone calls. Were very prompt and always attentive to my needs. I looked absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. Thank you!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Luz · Married on 08/11/2012

Claudia and her associates were beyond amazing. She was prompt in her responses and always lent a hand even in the areas that did not have anything to do with her. My bridesmaids looked flawless and so did my mother. I absolutely LOVED her so much, we hired her for our maternity pictures-which turned out beautifully and have already scheduled a "Baby's 1st" photo shoot.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Charyn · event on 05/20/2012

I only wear make-up to social gatherings, therefore I was a bit worried about having a make-up artist doing my make-up. Many times I feel they over do it, BUT not Claudia. She was the lady for the job! She comforted me by reminding me that as easy as it is to apply with a brush it can be removed if I felt it was too much. There was no need to remove anything. She gave me the look I wanted. She also got me to try the lashes. I had never tried the glue on lashes- now I wish she would come to my house and glue them on every morning. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2012

I loved this company! They returned all my calls and emails immediately, and Claudia came out to my house for the trial. The prices were very fair and she did a great job on both me and my maid of honor. I would definelty use them again!

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • Marla

Marla · Married on 04/22/2012

Thank you Claudia for your attention to detail and for being so patient with my needs. My mother loved her makeup and hair and I couldn’t stop looking at myself as well. You do such great work! You exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Claudia was amazing to work with for our wedding photography. She was always available whenever I had questions or concerns before the big day. Claudia and her assistant went above and beyond on the day of our wedding to help us have a great evening, and ensure that she caught the best moments. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 07/21/2012